Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Re:ZERO -Starting Life in Another World- (light novel)
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (24) « First ... « 18 19 [20] 21 22 » ... Last »
Jul 19, 2016 11:20 PM

Mar 2016
SubscriberSun said:

Also I'm glad they lampshaded it but, no way does his phone still work.

I was a bit unsure of this too but, how long can a non-smartphone battery last if the phone itself was turned off the entire time? That's how it was explained in the LN anyway.
Jul 19, 2016 11:24 PM

Sep 2015
Judgment526 said:
SubscriberSun said:

Also I'm glad they lampshaded it but, no way does his phone still work.

I was a bit unsure of this too but, how long can a non-smartphone battery last if the phone itself was turned off the entire time? That's how it was explained in the LN anyway.

That is a fair explanation I had not considered
Jul 20, 2016 1:37 AM
Jan 2013
Judgment526 said:
opiktea said:
Subaru is extremely desperate, but nobody gave a fuck....
Those bunch of candidate girl's that barely in puberty was unendingly deceptive, subaru is stumbling upon one sociopath into another, i'm confused how the hell they are capable to behave like that...
well, not that it matters. But my question is, did the dragon pendant ever thought about the good of the people by nominating those bunch of lass? no... it seems to me that fantasy world is a fucked up place... good bye disney...

You know, your comment makes you sound like a sheltered 12-year-old. Do you know how the world actually works? Priscilla aside (she is no doubt eccentric, but she operates on completely different standards than the norm), the other two candidates all behaved quite rationally and logically.

Think about it, Subaru asks Crusch, a political opponent for a small military force to thwart an attack that he has no way of proving will even take place. Unless Crusch is to believe Subaru has prophetic powers, why would she agree to help him? Would you believe a seeming madman who tells you that the Apocalypse is imminent? Didn't think so.

As for Anastasia, she's a merchant behaving like a merchant. Need I say more?

Whoa...... we got a smartass over here.

So, you think it is within a realm of norm that some 12-16 years old chick to behave deceptive and cautious without being themself, a kid? C'mon, this is no lord of the flies, look at GOT for example what can a psychopathic 12-16 years old to achieve in his reign as a king? Madness and stupidity.

But alright, let's just assume that those girls were as briliant as you percieve. If those girl are perfectly capable to rule as a queen? or priestess? What would they bring to the queendom? As the matter of fact, their behavior is truly unhealthy. Let alone small people, political opponent would be neutralized without being considered as a possible collaborator by mutual interest....
Jul 20, 2016 2:04 AM
Jul 2018
opiktea said:
Judgment526 said:

You know, your comment makes you sound like a sheltered 12-year-old. Do you know how the world actually works? Priscilla aside (she is no doubt eccentric, but she operates on completely different standards than the norm), the other two candidates all behaved quite rationally and logically.

Think about it, Subaru asks Crusch, a political opponent for a small military force to thwart an attack that he has no way of proving will even take place. Unless Crusch is to believe Subaru has prophetic powers, why would she agree to help him? Would you believe a seeming madman who tells you that the Apocalypse is imminent? Didn't think so.

So, you think it is within a realm of norm that some 12-16 years old chick to behave deceptive and cautious without being themself, a kid? C'mon, this is no lord of the flies, look at GOT for example what can a psychopathic 12-16 years old to achieve in his reign as a king? Madness and stupidity.

But alright, let's just assume that those girls were as briliant as you percieve. If those girl are perfectly capable to rule as a queen? or priestess? What would they bring to the queendom? As the matter of fact, their behavior is truly unhealthy. Let alone small people, political opponent would be neutralized without being considered as a possible collaborator by mutual interest....

She's over 20 years old. She's small, 5'1.
removed-userJul 20, 2016 2:07 AM
Jul 20, 2016 2:05 AM

Jul 2016
HEY EVERYONE, I am not essay-kun but I thought I would post my analysis of Arc 3 I think this would benefit people who didn't understand/ like arc 3 so here's my analysis of it, oh and feel free to ask questions or give reasons why you disagree with me without further ado... let’s get started

-Start of Arc three, we have Subaru acting possessive towards Emilia, well obviously he’s in love with her (I’ll make a separate comment to explain why he’s in love with Emilia). Multiple times in the beginning of the third arc, Emilia explicitly tells Subaru not to interfere going as far to make a promise about it (that just how serious she was about the throne). Emilia begins to distance herself slightly from Subaru so she could focus on being a royal candidate. However, after being attacked twice in a month, Subaru has become slightly paranoid. So he feels the need to be by her side because so far Subaru has made a good meat shield for her (jokes). In his mind, she is more likely to be in danger since she’s going to announce her candicy for the throne.

(Side Note)
-Unknown to most people, he uses her kindness as a coping mechanism to help overcome the stress and trauma from repeatedly feeling death. (think about how many times he says he refreshed by Emilia) the fact that Subaru has to face death to restart, that he has memories of time lines where he experiences blood curling pain, different personas of characters and events. Is a well explored concept of Re:zero, coupled with the fact he's the only one who will ever know about it is genius. Subaru can't share his experiences, so they have to be bottled up inside while he finds other ways to deal with his traumatic experiences (Emilia as an emotional support).

(Side Note End)

-As we all know one of Subaru main goals is to protect and serve Emelia, its partially the reason he goes on living. The knights or more specifically Julius, said that Subaru can't protect / be of use to her because he's weak (provoking him). They are mostly right he is weak. However, if he admits there right, he would have to depart from Emelia who is currently his sole emotional support keeping him sane. Not to mention that Subaru feels the knights are being unfair because he has already sacrificed a lot for Emelia.

-Later Subaru and Emilia fight. Emilia complains about why Subaru is so interested in her that he would push himself (he can't mention he owes her a debt, because it didn't happen in that timeline). See Subaru thought that Emilia would always understand him because in the lap scene he didn't have to explain himself but Emilia still comforted him, so he developed a false image in his head (as stated by Emilia). Subaru is shocked by Emilia undermining his importance. So in an effort to be understood and accepted by Emilia he shouted his achievements, this if course had the opposite effect. And Subaru lost Emilia his emotional support so he became unstable.
later you have multiple characters dismiss him as useless. Examples include:
-Julius who said he can’t protect Emilia
- Reinhart, who said the duel was meaningless (although unintentionally this suggests that the result was determined to begin with and that Subaru can’t beat an actual knight)
-Crutch’s servant (I forget his name) said going to help Emilia would change nothing

-This causes him to feel that he was incapable of defending Emilia one of his primary reasons for living to cope, he stopped listening to their advice and overplayed his achievements (see him complementing himself) and developed a arrogance that he could solve any problem as long as he used return by death. To prove he is useful he wished for tragedy to befall Emilia (see him smile at her in trouble) so that he could save her and repair the relationship and prove himself capable to everyone else. However, when it actually happens and all the people he saved are dead. The guilt of wishing this to happen eat him up inside (he says he didn't want this in ep 15) combined with feeling of uselessness (since all lives he said were lost without him being able to do anything). Causing him to go into a vegetable state (he loses the will to live, feels he can't really change anything so absorbs himself in self-pity)

-Moreover, we have the new villain, that later also suggest that Subaru was not Insane but instead just trying to avoid reality because reality was inflicting pain on him. He then went on to totally provoke Subaru by killing and torturing Rem, which awakened him from his self-defeat because his desire for revenge was stronger.
In summary ep 15 did two developments:
- this is the first time in series Subaru truly gives up (loses the will to live), in contrast to ep 7 where he's suffering from anxiety and is just afraid to face the sisters, but still wanted to resolve the misunderstanding they had about him, so overall it shows the toll that Return by death is having on him
- This is also, the first time Subaru has showed a desire to kill someone and considering the high morales he showed in arc 2 (the children scene) he's not even doing this out of justice but revenge, showing that Subaru has a limit to his morales and that he is not your standard goody two shoes character

The series is subtle so you have to play close attention...bye for now
P.S. I will also make A separate comment on episode 16 when I have the time. This whole comment is an edited version of my original comments on snobs Re:zero ep 15 chibi’s reaction
Jul 20, 2016 2:14 AM
Jan 2013
Rehls said:
opiktea said:

Now that just destroyed my argument just like my ass....
Jul 20, 2016 2:36 AM

Mar 2016
opiktea said:
Judgment526 said:

I should begin by saying that Priscilla is 19, Crusch is 20, and Anastasia is 22. They are all very much adults, especially when you consider that the life expectancy in their era would have been shorter than in modern times and people would have been expected to mature at a much faster rate.

Don't even try to make comparisons with people like Joffrey in GoT because we all know he was a momma' boy and Cersei was really the one pulling all the strings while he was acting like the spoiled brat that he was.

In stark contrast, Crusch inherited leadership of her household at a young age and acts the part without being overly dependent on her advisors as shown when she abruptly stops Felix when he attempts to chastise Subaru for his impunity. She lent Subaru her ears, weighed her options, decided that there wasn't sufficient evidence or reason to act on, and turned him down. That's what good leadership entails: being respectful and sympathetic while looking at the big picture and not letting one's emotions cloud their judgment.

Anastasia, on the other hand, shows cunning and forethought in how she set up and carried out her and Subaru's negotiation. She planted the whole tavern with her own people beforehand and unbeknownst to Subaru, I think less to ensure her own safety and more to create an atmosphere whereby Subaru would feel less on guard with what he spoke about, and in the end it worked out exactly as she had anticipated. Plus, the way she baited information out of him while making it all seem like a casual conversation shows just how formidable she is at the negotiation table, and the potential she holds in a diplomatic situation. And even after playing Subaru like a fiddle, she upholds her end of the bargain, and grants him a dragon cart.

As for Priscilla, I'll be honest and say she is one of my least favorites out of the candidates so far, but she does display a strong, unyielding nature and ruthlessness. She is definitely very self-centered and obnoxious, but she has been shown to be quite perceptive as well, as she has seen through Subaru's facade multiple times, in this encounter and their first.
Jul 20, 2016 2:44 AM

Jul 2016
HucklePeel said:
HEY EVERYONE, I am not essay-kun but I thought I would post my analysis of Arc 3 I think this would benefit people who didn't understand/ like arc 3 so here's my analysis of it, oh and feel free to ask questions or give reasons why you disagree with me without further ado... let’s get started

-Start of Arc three, we have Subaru acting possessive towards Emilia, well obviously he’s in love with her (I’ll make a separate comment to explain why he’s in love with Emilia). Multiple times in the beginning of the third arc, Emilia explicitly tells Subaru not to interfere going as far to make a promise about it (that just how serious she was about the throne). Emilia begins to distance herself slightly from Subaru so she could focus on being a royal candidate. However, after being attacked twice in a month, Subaru has become slightly paranoid. So he feels the need to be by her side because so far Subaru has made a good meat shield for her (jokes). In his mind, she is more likely to be in danger since she’s going to announce her candicy for the throne.

(Side Note)
-Unknown to most people, he uses her kindness as a coping mechanism to help overcome the stress and trauma from repeatedly feeling death. (think about how many times he says he refreshed by Emilia) the fact that Subaru has to face death to restart, that he has memories of time lines where he experiences blood curling pain, different personas of characters and events. Is a well explored concept of Re:zero, coupled with the fact he's the only one who will ever know about it is genius. Subaru can't share his experiences, so they have to be bottled up inside while he finds other ways to deal with his traumatic experiences (Emilia as an emotional support).

(Side Note End)

-As we all know one of Subaru main goals is to protect and serve Emelia, its partially the reason he goes on living. The knights or more specifically Julius, said that Subaru can't protect / be of use to her because he's weak (provoking him). They are mostly right he is weak. However, if he admits there right, he would have to depart from Emelia who is currently his sole emotional support keeping him sane. Not to mention that Subaru feels the knights are being unfair because he has already sacrificed a lot for Emelia.

-Later Subaru and Emilia fight. Emilia complains about why Subaru is so interested in her that he would push himself (he can't mention he owes her a debt, because it didn't happen in that timeline). See Subaru thought that Emilia would always understand him because in the lap scene he didn't have to explain himself but Emilia still comforted him, so he developed a false image in his head (as stated by Emilia). Subaru is shocked by Emilia undermining his importance. So in an effort to be understood and accepted by Emilia he shouted his achievements, this if course had the opposite effect. And Subaru lost Emilia his emotional support so he became unstable.
- Reinhart, who said the duel was meaningless (although unintentionally this suggests that the result was determined to begin with and that Subaru can’t beat an actual knight)
-Crutch’s servant (I forget his name) said going to help Emilia would change nothing

-This causes him to feel that he was incapable of defending Emilia one of his primary reasons for living to cope, he stopped listening to their advice and overplayed his achievements (see him complementing himself) and developed a arrogance that he could solve any problem as long as he used return by death. To prove he is useful he wished for tragedy to befall Emilia (see him smile at her in trouble) so that he could save her and repair the relationship and prove himself capable to everyone else. However, when it actually happens and all the people he saved are dead. The guilt of wishing this to happen eat him up inside (he says he didn't want this in ep 15) combined with feeling of uselessness (since all lives he said were lost without him being able to do anything). Causing him to go into a vegetable state (he loses the will to live, feels he can't really change anything so absorbs himself in self-pity)

-Moreover, we have the new villain, that later also suggest that Subaru was not Insane but instead just trying to avoid reality because reality was inflicting pain on him. He then went on to totally provoke Subaru by killing and torturing Rem, which awakened him from his self-defeat because his desire for revenge was stronger.
- this is the first time in series Subaru truly gives up (loses the will to live), in contrast to ep 7 where he's suffering from anxiety and is just afraid to face the sisters, but still wanted to resolve the misunderstanding they had about him, so overall it shows the toll that Return by death is having on him
- This is also, the first time Subaru has showed a desire to kill someone and considering the high morales he showed in arc 2 (the children scene) he's not even doing this out of justice but revenge, showing that Subaru has a limit to his morales and that he is not your standard goody two shoes character

P.S. I will also make A separate comment on episode 16 when I have the time. This whole comment is an edited version of my original comments on snobs Re:zero ep 15 chibi’s reaction

Great analysis and a solid +1 from me.

One thing I'd like to add is that Subaru desire to get entitled and recognized for his effort doesn't just appeared abruptly in Arc 3. His trait which seems to be OOC are actually foreshadowed as early in episode 1 in Arc 1. Remember the scene in episode 1 when Subaru commenting that she was wasting her own life when she helped Subaru and even came out with a lame excuse to not make him felt indebted? This is a subtle hints of his viewpoint that people should get rewarded for their deeds, and that of course includes himself. He even stated his viewpoint explicitly in episode 6 in Arc 2 where he stated that the self-sacrificing blue ogre is stupid and he is the type to want his effort be rewarded. From this, it is easy to see that Subaru is indeed hungry for praise and entitlement for his efforts and sacrifices which is virtually gone from people's memory due to Return by Death.

The foreshadowing is rather easy to be dismissed due to the seemly selfless actions Subaru did in the later half of Arc 2, making us to think that he is just a typical LN lead falling into the selfless LN lead trope who does good things because he is kind/selfless.
NitroKageAkiJul 20, 2016 2:47 AM
Jul 20, 2016 3:24 AM
May 2016
Subaru, you are so stupid. That is not how you negotiate or asking for help. You're really fucked up man. Please open wide your eyes and think everything calm and cool. I really wish i could punch you right in the face. Well, at least priscilla did kick you right at your head. i know he is just a normal guy that appear in the middle of nowhere not knowing anything. But please, just be a subaru that saved those mansion and the village. Don't scream and shout with a such i-want-to-punch-you-really-hard face. Since he came for the royal selection, he became more crazy than he ever be. Calm down man...
Jul 20, 2016 3:34 AM
Nov 2010
Kujou_Kurisu said:
Subaru, you are so stupid. That is not how you negotiate or asking for help. You're really fucked up man. Please open wide your eyes and think everything calm and cool. I really wish i could punch you right in the face. Well, at least priscilla did kick you right at your head. i know he is just a normal guy that appear in the middle of nowhere not knowing anything. But please, just be a subaru that saved those mansion and the village. Don't scream and shout with a such i-want-to-punch-you-really-hard face. Since he came for the royal selection, he became more crazy than he ever be. Calm down man...

Except, he's still the same Subaru that saved the village after a few tries? Or, are you saying it's only the outcome that defines one's personality? Think about how he went around in earlier arcs, whilst different result, his approach is the same, and here and there hints of his personality was littered everywhere.
Jul 20, 2016 3:43 AM
Nov 2015
Tony_SansNom said:
Omni_slash95 said:
Of course I would, I would try to make sense of how I got there etc. Subaru instead behaves in an unrealistic way and seems like he doesn't give a fuck about his life before he came to the fantasy world.

Instead he just chooses some waifu's and gets attached to them...

That's right. He doesn't. Why should he? That's what you fail to understand. There's no point in repeating this every fucking episode.

xEzioAuditore said:
Instead of that, he went alone and end up meeting a dragon ? I wish he's the one that rules them all (The one they've made a deal with)

That is a whale. Rem talked about it in episode 14 or 15.

A whale that can live on land ?.Anyway, I can see that whales are getting more screentime this days. (The whale tree from One Piece)
Jul 20, 2016 3:51 AM
Nov 2015
crx07 said:
xEzioAuditore said:
A good episode, this show is amazing. There are only 2 reasons to hate it: - Emilia's naiveté or Sobaru's personality.
Sobaru could be classified as a good character but not an intelligent one.
Anastasia gave him a big hint to how to get those girls to help him.
He could kill himself.
Than spy a little bit on the green hair's relations and busniness. And tell her he want to save Emilia (no killing intent) and in return he could inform her about Anastasia spying on her and the fact that he knows she buys weapons.
That would make Subaru more suspicious. But if Subaru can prove it, it may help. The problem is if the knowledge of Anastasia spying Crusch is enough to convince Crusch.
Second, he go the big boobs girl and disobey her, telling her he wants her help but he's not as greedy as a pig. So either ways, he loses no pride.
We don't know if it can actually convince Priscilla.
Than he goes to Anastasia and give her information of the green hair after aquiring her help.
With those three he could kill Betelugeuse and his subordiantes.
The info Subaru will give is insignificant compared to the risks that the three might get. It's too risky. It's like going to an ISIS site with a bunch of soldiers from different countries that are really enemies with each other in exchange for a cheap underground info and nothing else to gain.

He can go talk to Priscilla after he talked with Anastasia and green hair. I don't know what she really wants. As we can see so far she's an over-confident girl but her motives are unknown. But if Sobaru could get the help of Anastasia and Green hair I don't think he needs her help. (Even If I'm like her knight and I want to see how he fight)

And Anastasia needs the infro Sobaru has. And Sobaru could say if she wants to know how strong is green hair's army (I suppose she wants to) all she has to do is to fight along side with her?

I'm just brainstorming here. All of this talking is just to say that Sobaru really has no grey matter.
If the authour gave Lelouch or Shikamaru the role of MC they could've killed the majo and the dragon in the 2nd arc.
Jul 20, 2016 4:15 AM

Jul 2016
NitroKageAki said:
HucklePeel said:

(Side Note)

(Side Note End)

One thing I'd like to add is that Subaru desire to get entitled and recognized for his effort doesn't just appeared abruptly in Arc 3. His trait which seems to be OOC are actually foreshadowed as early in episode 1 in Arc 1. Remember the scene in episode 1 when Subaru commenting that she was wasting her own life when she helped Subaru and even came out with a lame excuse to not make him felt indebted? This is a subtle hints of his viewpoint that people should get rewarded for their deeds, and that of course includes himself. He even stated his viewpoint explicitly in episode 6 in Arc 2 where he stated that the self-sacrificing blue ogre is stupid and he is the type to want his effort be rewarded. From this, it is easy to see that Subaru is indeed hungry for praise and entitlement for his efforts and sacrifices which is virtually gone from people's memory due to Return by Death.

The foreshadowing is rather easy to be dismissed due to the seemly selfless actions Subaru did in the later half of Arc 2, making us to think that he is just a typical LN lead falling into the selfless LN lead trope who does good things because he is kind/selfless.

Well this is rare, someone on the internet agreeing with me...Excuse me while I savour this moment.

Okay done, now onto your comment. I'm actually am surprised since I actually didn't notice those hints about Subaru's character...To be fair though they are so many that it's hard to keep track of them all.

You seem to think that Subaru's character was already like that but in the beginning we just didn't get the chance to see his bad side. I would argue that due to his extreme situation his bad side was amplified. I mean after sacrificing yourself multiple times for a person you would at least want to be acknowledged for it...In Subaru's case he unfortunately won't ever truly be recognised for all he has done. It's kinda like expecting a thank you after you done someone a favour (again in Subaru's case he deserves a lot more than just a thank you but will settle for just getting respect and understanding in which he gets neither). Which leads up to the current events.

It's said to think that there are not many of us out there actually looking for clues and hints for the story and instead just watching the series casually and I say this for both sides ( those who like the series and those who hate it). I'm just angrier at the haters because the turn around and act like the series hasn't tried to help them get the story and the characters (bothers the hell out of me).

I mean I don't know is it the series fault for being subtle or is it the fault of those who watch it without critically thinking about it?
Jul 20, 2016 4:46 AM

Jul 2016
HucklePeel said:
NitroKageAki said:

Well this is rare, someone on the internet agreeing with me...Excuse me while I savour this moment.

Okay done, now onto your comment. I'm actually am surprised since I actually didn't notice those hints about Subaru's character...To be fair though they are so many that it's hard to keep track of them all.

You seem to think that Subaru's character was already like that but in the beginning we just didn't get the chance to see his bad side. I would argue that due to his extreme situation his bad side was amplified. I mean after sacrificing yourself multiple times for a person you would at least want to be acknowledged for it...In Subaru's case he unfortunately won't ever truly be recognised for all he has done. It's kinda like expecting a thank you after you done someone a favour (again in Subaru's case he deserves a lot more than just a thank you but will settle for just getting respect and understanding in which he gets neither). Which leads up to the current events.

It's said to think that there are not many of us out there actually looking for clues and hints for the story and instead just watching the series casually and I say this for both sides ( those who like the series and those who hate it). I'm just angrier at the haters because the turn around and act like the series hasn't tried to help them get the story and the characters (bothers the hell out of me).

I mean I don't know is it the series fault for being subtle or is it the fault of those who watch it without critically thinking about it?

The show (and the LN/WN to some extent) plays the "show does not tell thing" and it is quite hard to blame the viewers for hating it since the show ventures to some uncharted territory for the Transport to the other World genre, like I mean how often you come across anime portraying a flawed lead? Especially with the Transport to the other World genre as it is typical for the protagonist to be OP, smart and has high EQ and people felt betrayed when Subaru is not what they think he is.

And yeah, Subaru has his share of negative traits (paranoid, reckless, prideful) as well as the positive traits (brave, caring). He is portrayed as a multifaceted character with his goods and bads, not some cardboard cookie-cutter character and this is the reason I love this series so much.
I found this post in Reddit and it describes perfectly how I thought him as a great character:
Subaru has many good traits. It's just that this arc showed the flipside of those strengths
He's optimistic, he's resilient, and he's caring and protective.
Come this arc the optimism becomes naivety, resilience becomes stubbornness, and the protective side becomes possessive. All because he's powerless now.
He's basically doing the same thing as before, but the circumstance made him worse off. The smoke trick at arc 2 shows resourcefulness and bravery, in the Julius fight it's desperation and recklessness. Same action, polar opposite outcomes.
Jul 20, 2016 6:02 AM
Jan 2013

Well, i owe you an apology....
I'm sorry....

Much further about those girl, i simply dissagree. While you saw those chick as a capable politician, i on the other hand, can't help but saw them as common (fat and dirty old) diplomat: shrewd, deceptive, manipulative, and result-oriented. In feodal culture surely would not be common, a smart woman, much to patriach society.

Granted, the contrast between beauty and politics might be the main attraction of this arc. However in RL, prolonged exposure towards such environment would certainly create a fisiological complexion, that in turn would naturaly make those seemingly evergreen beauty's existence become questionable by their appearence.

The most outrageous for me was the fact that their political manuever was somewhat similar to our modern world, obviously with less corruption, collusion, and sweet nepotism. And much less aparent problem like prosperity, public health, mortality rate, and terorism.

In this episode we saw that one or two of those candidate refused to believe in subaru's notice to a coming massacre in weight of the "bigger picture". You think this is a wise decision? without considering that village might have a strategic importance geoeconomicly? Possibly even could crippling their future queendom, because it is quite obvious that the cult itself has been considered as a public enemy....
Jul 20, 2016 6:10 AM

Mar 2010
HucklePeel said:

(Side Note)

(Side Note End)

Wow another amazing post!
Jul 20, 2016 6:17 AM

May 2016
None of them will help for free because they want something in return and they think he is ignorant and greedy and wants everything for himself. But he is actually doing all that so he can help his friends.

I didn't read the light novel but if the saving the village with carriage ting fails I think in the end I think he will ask Felt for help and she will accept. But I doubt that he would die again since he has already died like 3 times in a row and ending up going back to a point in time before the witch cult attack and that stuff happend.
Jul 20, 2016 6:32 AM

Apr 2015
Perpetual_Burn said:
Subaru disappoints best girl so much.Look she goes mad :-(

best girl? she looks like an OLD HAG

on topic: Anastasia is probably the best example of why I'm no longer associating myself to 3dpd.

What basically Anastasia is saying is that if you want to be on her "good side" you have to be politically correct. I seriously HAVE ENOUGH of political correctness. just look at EU and Welcome Rapefugees among other things. Also Paris attacks (is it the 3rd time now?) Also Turkey coup attempt. Also Brexit aka they had enough of EU cuckery.

*sigh*
kidlat020Jul 20, 2016 6:36 AM
>I had no brain when I was 12
>Then everyone must had no brain when they were 12
>I experimented 100 samples and proved that they had no brain when they were 12
>Therefore children cannot consent

This is what science has done to humanity.
Jul 20, 2016 7:00 AM
Apr 2014
NitroKageAki said:
HucklePeel said:

The show (and the LN/WN to some extent) plays the "show does not tell thing" and it is quite hard to blame the viewers for hating it since the show ventures to some uncharted territory for the Transport to the other World genre, like I mean how often you come across anime portraying a flawed lead? Especially with the Transport to the other World genre as it is typical for the protagonist to be OP, smart and has high EQ and people felt betrayed when Subaru is not what they think he is.

And yeah, Subaru has his share of negative traits (paranoid, reckless, prideful) as well as the positive traits (brave, caring). He is portrayed as a multifaceted character with his goods and bads, not some cardboard cookie-cutter character and this is the reason I love this series so much.
I found this post in Reddit and it describes perfectly how I thought him as a great character:
Subaru has many good traits. It's just that this arc showed the flipside of those strengths
He's optimistic, he's resilient, and he's caring and protective.
Come this arc the optimism becomes naivety, resilience becomes stubbornness, and the protective side becomes possessive. All because he's powerless now.
He's basically doing the same thing as before, but the circumstance made him worse off. The smoke trick at arc 2 shows resourcefulness and bravery, in the Julius fight it's desperation and recklessness. Same action, polar opposite outcomes.

Damn you guys already beat me to it on explaining why this anime is so damn good. However I got stuff to add in my next post because it seems many people missed some key clues on what to expect from this anime and why it is so good. That and the fact I have to write this so I can stop thinking about the past 3 episodes. post 1/2
Jul 20, 2016 7:11 AM

Mar 2016
opiktea said:

Well, i owe you an apology....
I'm sorry....

Much further about those girl, i simply dissagree. While you saw those chick as a capable politician, i on the other hand, can't help but saw them as common (fat and dirty old) diplomat: shrewd, deceptive, manipulative, and result-oriented. In feodal culture surely would not be common, a smart woman, much to patriach society.

Granted, the contrast between beauty and politics might be the main attraction of this arc. However in RL, prolonged exposure towards such environment would certainly create a fisiological complexion, that in turn would naturaly make those seemingly evergreen beauty's existence become questionable by their appearence.

The most outrageous for me was the fact that their political manuever was somewhat similar to our modern world, obviously with less corruption, collusion, and sweet nepotism. And much less aparent problem like prosperity, public health, mortality rate, and terorism.

In this episode we saw that one or two of those candidate refused to believe in subaru's notice to a coming massacre in weight of the "bigger picture". You think this is a wise decision? without considering that village might have a strategic importance geoeconomicly? Possibly even could crippling their future queendom, because it is quite obvious that the cult itself has been considered as a public enemy....

Hey, no apology needed. I was a bit of an ass in my first response as well, so I'm sorry as well. I'm glad we can have a civil debate over this, unlike so many arguments on here that eventually become reduced to trading insults. :)

I do see the points you are making though. It's especially hard for us the audience to "side with the candidates" here because unlike them, we've seen what Subaru has seen and we know what's at stake, so it's easy to see them as cold and calculating politicians when we know for a fact that their inaction will lead to disaster.

In response to your last paragraph, I think it all boils down to the fact that Subaru simply doesn't seem trustworthy enough to Crusch for her to simply take his word for it. You have to consider that sending out a military force isn't a decision that can be made lightly. Even if you set aside the fact that Crusch has a reputation to uphold, the possibility that Subaru is lying, or worse, affiliated with the witch cult, is a possibility she cannot afford to ignore. If she acts with insufficient evidence, there may be serious repercussions. It's simply too risky, and Subaru showing nothing but rage does not help his case, which is why she ultimately rejects him.

I do urge you to keep watching though. Two episodes later you may start seeing these candidates in a different light.
Jul 20, 2016 7:17 AM

Jul 2016
Rehls said:
opiktea said:

Doesn't look that way just like all the other female characters of this series. Seems like the author has a fetish for loli's to me and makes over 20 years old girls look like 12
Jul 20, 2016 7:35 AM
Jan 2013

Omni_slash95 said:

Doesn't look that way just like all the other female characters of this series. Seems like the author has a fetish for loli's to me and makes over 20 years old girls look like 12

That, and mercilessly they keep tryin to reminded us not to trust anime.....
opikteaJul 20, 2016 7:39 AM
Jul 20, 2016 7:50 AM
Apr 2011
kidlat020 said:

Omni_slash95 said:

I don't think anyone will be happy about how the girls look in this show. kidlat020 doesn't think they look young enough, Omni_slash95 doesn't think they look old enough. xD

@Omni_slash95 I think we have similar tastes in some ways... Despite my avatar, my favorite character is Elsa. But I'm sure that if everyone in the series looked like Elsa, there might(???) be some people wouldn't like it. I think it's just a matter of allowing everyone to find a character they like, more than anything. It doesn't hurt to have a little variety, even if you might not like certain designs.
Jul 20, 2016 7:58 AM

Aug 2015
FononZero said:
kidlat020 said:

Omni_slash95 said:

I don't think anyone will be happy about how the girls look in this show. kidlat020 doesn't think they look young enough, Omni_slash95 doesn't think they look old enough. xD

@Omni_slash95 I think we have similar tastes in some ways... Despite my avatar, my favorite character is Elsa. But I'm sure that if everyone in the series looked like Elsa, there might(???) be some people wouldn't like it. I think it's just a matter of allowing everyone to find a character they like, more than anything. It doesn't hurt to have a little variety, even if you might not like certain designs.

Taking Elsa's design alone into consideration, she is really seductive as she is mature but doesn't seem to be some kind of old hag. I don't like the way her cleavage is drawn though, what's the hell with that?

The only real loli is Felt because she IS that young. I don't see why they see Crusch or Priscilla as a loli, do they even know what that mean? I mean, I totally understand and agree about Anastasia because her design's a little girl but the others? No way.
"Vaut mieux se suffire à soi que finir assoiffé dans le monde des apparences."

Jul 20, 2016 8:02 AM

Jul 2016
FononZero said:
kidlat020 said:

Omni_slash95 said:

I liked Elsa too..I'm fine with variety but there are too many little girls who look like 12 even though they are supposed to be much older. Rem, Emilia and Anastasia especially.
Jul 20, 2016 8:02 AM
Apr 2011
Tony_SansNom said:
FononZero said:

Taking Elsa's design alone into consideration, she is really seductive as she is mature but doesn't seem to be some kind of old hag. I don't like the way her cleavage is drawn though, what's the hell with that?

The only real loli is Felt because she IS that young. I don't see why they see Crusch or Priscilla as a loli, do they even know what that mean? I mean, I totally understand and agree about Anastasia because her design's a little girl but the others? No way.

yeah I totally agree. Crusch and Pricilla look their age to me as well.
Jul 20, 2016 8:20 AM
Jan 2013

Dude, you're awesome.

Yes, the problem for understanding the side characters always came from the limited perspective of the naration. sad thing but not the one we can complain about.

Well thankfully, i just barely understand about why the lugnican society is ridiculing subaru for what he did. The consequence is his littered reputation has recieved more of unwanted condemnation. With his wounded image, it is inevitable for him to be somewhat appears untrustable and reckless.

Yet, to me crusch response of proclaiming "never been decieved" to be rather unwise and childish of her. I remain unconvinced of her to be acclaimed as an extraordinary leader. Well, she's not helping alright, but not even investigate? She's about to rule this piece of land seriously?

As for anastasia, her way to exert info was ineficient and waste of resource... i mean, she just feed a whole batalion of army to make subaru talk? Making a 3 years old acting like a 3 years old and seducing subaru? Eatin burger and shit, I mean.... what the... *cough* child exploitation *cough*.... i apologize this paragraph is obviously unreasonable, damn i hate that kid... em, technicly she's not a kid so....

Thanks for the advice, but beware that one land dragon won't be enough to convince me of what good you saw on her.....
Jul 20, 2016 8:27 AM
Apr 2011
Omni_slash95 said:
FononZero said:

I liked Elsa too..I'm fine with variety but there are too many little girls who look like 12 even though they are supposed to be much older. Rem, Emilia and Anastasia especially.
I won't lie, I was fooled by Anastasia. xD Only thing that gave me a hint that she was older was her overall personality. I guess we can hope for some of the other characters who have yet to come. :x Personally, I'm hoping that some of the other witch's cult characters to have some interesting designs (if we even see any more of them this season, that is).
Jul 20, 2016 8:28 AM
Apr 2014
post 2/2

First things first, The mc was flawed right from the very start because in the first episode, the way the scene is set up shows the mc is probably a shut in who plays a lot of video games. With all the self-awareness and meta comments on the 1st arc's events shows his expectations for something awesome to happen to him and that it was finally his moment to be a typical badass mc with op powers. He even expects a cute girl to be waiting for him because he assumes she would be the one to summon him. When he gets his ass kicked by thugs and the main girl emilia ignores it, this should have been the event that shatters expectations on what this anime is going to be about and what to expect from the mc. Also it is clear he does not want to go back to his world because there is nothing there for him. He doesn't ask about the world he is in, just quickly adapts to it and already has cliche lines on where he is from.

Next is his return by death power. Some have complained on why he just doesn't abuse this but consider the fact that,
1. He is not immune to the pain of death, he feels it each and every time. (also it is not fair to compare his power to steins gate and madoka because the person who resets time is not the one dying but another person who gets the experience wiped from their memories each time.)
2. He has no idea on what the rules are for return by death. It is dangerous to assume it works every time or what conditions he needs in order to activate it. It is clear that this is not even his own power but someone gave it to him due to the fact he can't tell anybody which leads to...
3. He doesn't know how many times he can die or when he does, it will be the last time. Which is a frighting concept to be aware of when your gut is sliced opened.
So with this in mind, it is understandable on why he just doesn't spam this power for every little thing. To him, it's only for the huge moments this power should be relied on because it is a last resort.

Now what makes this ability so damn interesting is there is heavy consequences for using this power. Too many times mc's get poorly explained power they can just spam with little to no consequences which is not realistic nor logical. Here the two biggest ones is he can't tell anybody or he really will die (well more like the power will be taken away and he dies) and when he resets, actions/memories after the save point are erased, not forgotten but straight up did not happen in everybody else's mind but his. He can't just tell people on why he knows what he knows or do the things he do and it leads to serious problems. (we'll get to that later) It also creates a far different perception to others than to subaru and the audience. We see what he sees, we know his struggle but to everyone else he is fucking crazy. It is why episode 14 is so amazing and why I am not disgusted when he showed a serious ugly side of himself.

Let's break down on what the others see and why they reject him because I get the feeling some are forgetting that some of his actions were the true timeline and how it comes to bite his ass later.

Emilia: Arc 1 - To her, some weird dude shows up and saves her life while getting her insignia back. That is it. All those other scenes where they bonded and he accepts her which was a huge deal to her, and she saves his ass never happened because he died in those save files.

Arc 2 - Pushes himself insanely hard for no reason, cries like a bitch in her lap. Then saves rem/kids by constantly getting bit by dogs and putting himself in danger. Mc lost points bruh, subaru doesn't even realize that him crying in her lap was the true save file. So once again, all those solid things he did to improve their relationship did not exist but again he thinks it does.

Arc 3 - This is where it gets real, Subaru knows shit will go down if he is not there but emilia has absolutely no reason to believe that. She needs a reason to trust him because up to this point, he has only saved her once and there is no real reason for him to be there. However not only did he not keep a simple promise, he ignores his need to get healed for her sake, makes a fool out of her by acting in the most cringe worthy awkward way ever seen and just gets beat up in a one-sided fight for the sake of his pride. To her, he seems way too possessive and stalker-ish too soon. So they have a fight where he says something he shouldn't have. That she owes him for again, to her, saving her life one time. So she repays the debt by making a contract with her rival to get him healed and bans him from coming home. This fight is a major turning point because not only does it show his major flaws, but also hammers home what the consequences are for his power and how this new arc will not be as simple as the previous 2 arcs.

Then there is Rem, to her he is a dude that risks his life to save her time and time again just like he did for emilia except his actions is in the true save file. If one payed attention to the ogre story, her sister hinted that rem is the type to sacrifice herself for the people she cares about. Here enters saburu pushing her out the way of cursed dogs even when he saw her in demon mode, so it's no surprise on why she is so devoted to him while to others, it makes no sense. Just like emilia said, only they know what truly happened. But her dying in the 3rd arc is also a major turning point. This tells the audience that stakes are much higher than the previous arcs while this also breaks subaru's mental state. Seeing her dead body once again hammers into him that not only is he is useless, but the events he fixes does not necessarily mean the people he cares about will get a much longer life. that he may just be prolonging fate, not preventing it which could mean anything he does may ultimately be pointless.

With these perspectives in mind, it is easy to see why the MC keeps acting stupid but to him, he thinks all those events he has shared with people in the erased save files still mean something when they don't. He feels betrayed by Crusch because they shared some drinks together and got to know each other a little better but he quickly forgets that didn't happen in the current save file. To crusch, he just wakes up one day and says some damning information that he wants her to act on. To the other candidates, they only saw his stupid actions in the court.

Now to cry while I wait for episode 17
Jul 20, 2016 8:37 AM
Apr 2014
crap forgot to mention about subaru's character development, to me he is learning it's just reality is not rewarding it like in other stories with their mc's. Subaru begins to get too cocky with the power in Arc 3 because he was able to trigger the power himself to save rem. When he realizes that this new threat is too much for him to take with just him and rem, he does swallow his pride and tries to get help. Unfortunately the only people who can do something about it won't do it for free or good will. He even went as far as to kiss priscilla's foot just to show how serious he is about getting help only for reality to punish him for it.
Jul 20, 2016 8:46 AM

Jul 2016
@FononZero Agreed and more Elsa wouldn't hurt either.
Jul 20, 2016 9:15 AM

Mar 2016
opiktea said:

Dude, you're awesome.

Yes, the problem for understanding the side characters always came from the limited perspective of the naration. sad thing but not the one we can complain about.

Well thankfully, i just barely understand about why the lugnican society is ridiculing subaru for what he did. The consequence is his littered reputation has recieved more of unwanted condemnation. With his wounded image, it is inevitable for him to be somewhat appears untrustable and reckless.

Yet, to me crusch response of proclaiming "never been decieved" to be rather unwise and childish of her. I remain unconvinced of her to be acclaimed as an extraordinary leader. Well, she's not helping alright, but not even investigate? She's about to rule this piece of land seriously?

As for anastasia, her way to exert info was ineficient and waste of resource... i mean, she just feed a whole batalion of army to make subaru talk? Making a 3 years old acting like a 3 years old and seducing subaru? Eatin burger and shit, I mean.... what the... *cough* child exploitation *cough*.... i apologize this paragraph is obviously unreasonable, damn i hate that kid... em, technicly she's not a kid so....

Thanks for the advice, but beware that one land dragon won't be enough to convince me of what good you saw on her.....

Well, in Crusch's defense, there is an as yet unexplained reason why she's so confident in her ability to see through lies that I won't spoil for you here.

As for Anastasia, she's the kind of character that you either love or hate, so I won't force my opinion on you. For the record, I didn't like her character at introduction either, but I actually thought she was pretty badass in this scene. Plus, viewing things objectively, while somewhat condescending in her mannerism, she wasn't completely hostile to Subaru either, and actually taught him a pretty valuable lesson too, though understandably, it is pretty hard to laugh at that entire scene if you place yourself in Subaru's shoes.

Again, keep watching though, and your opinion of the characters may change. If watching GoT has taught me anything, it's that our opinions of characters can change drastically once we know more about them and their circumstances.
Jul 20, 2016 10:21 AM

Apr 2015
Just for the record, my definition of "old hag" is whenever wrinkles start appearing which is usually 16-17. I really have that much bias in 3dpd realm, seeing they grow up into cunts very fast. I don't care if you guys call me a pedo, it's far better to save them from growing up into sluts.

Someone mentioned in this thread that the characters are starting to act like a trope more than anything else. Maybe the author lost so many variety that he had to make Anastasia look a loli and Felix a trap in cat costume. they looked like that for the sake of... fanservice?

As for Elsa, remove her seductive behavior and she's left with literally nothing.

Jul 20, 2016 10:35 AM
Jan 2013
Judgment526 said:
opiktea said:

Dude, you're awesome.

Well, in Crusch's defense, there is an as yet unexplained reason why she's so confident in her ability to see through lies that I won't spoil for you here.

As for Anastasia, she's the kind of character that you either love or hate, so I won't force my opinion on you. For the record, I didn't like her character at introduction either, but I actually thought she was pretty badass in this scene. Plus, viewing things objectively, while somewhat condescending in her mannerism, she wasn't completely hostile to Subaru either, and actually taught him a pretty valuable lesson too, though understandably, it is pretty hard to laugh at that entire scene if you place yourself in Subaru's shoes.

Again, keep watching though, and your opinion of the characters may change. If watching GoT has taught me anything, it's that our opinions of characters can change drastically once we know more about them and their circumstances.

Well, you misunderstand something, i did not hate the northern eskimo kid, i disslike the 3 years old kid... god i hate her.... not completely hostile? Well it's never a wise thing to insult a person. In this case, clearly, she did not respect subaru in a same standing for reason.

Well, i'm a fan of this show, i'll watch this till the end...

As expected, we learn a different thing from one particular medium. While it's too early to judge a person for what they did in present, every person will face a consequence for everything they have done, while a person can change, their sin will forever haunt them...
opikteaJul 20, 2016 10:38 AM
Jul 20, 2016 11:03 AM

Aug 2015
kidlat020 said:
Someone mentioned in this thread that the characters are starting to act like a trope more than anything else. Maybe the author lost so many variety that he had to make Anastasia look a loli and Felix a trap in cat costume. they looked like that for the sake of... fanservice?

For Felix that's a trap. He's a man. Reason is probably because authors like to include female cats (yes, I'm looking at you Hanekawa). The anime even gave Horie Yui as the voice actor to bait people into believing he was a girl. Even Subaru was trolled.

About the tropes, what do you mean exactly?

Well... just because he likes deconstructing them doesn't mean he can't use one or two trope or cliché in his story. Because by following this train of thought, no one would ever write a story. I mean, your story has already been written thousands of times already. It's the way you handle it that sets it apart from the others.

Jul 20, 2016 11:04 AM

Mar 2016
opiktea said:
Judgment526 said:

Well, you misunderstand something, i did not hate the northern eskimo kid, i disslike the 3 years old kid... god i hate her.... not completely hostile? Well it's never a wise thing to insult a person. In this case, clearly, she did not respect subaru in a same standing for reason.

Well, i'm a fan of this show, i'll watch this till the end...

As expected, we learn a different thing from one particular medium. While it's too early to judge a person for what they did in present, every person will face a consequence for everything they have done, while a person can change, their sin will forever haunt them...

What? You hate Mimi!? But...she's so adorable though...

Seriously though, her role there wasn't seduction or even to be cute. She was there as Anastasia's personal guard, because appearances aside, and in her own words, she's super strong. :P
Jul 20, 2016 11:07 AM

Apr 2015
Tony_SansNom said:
kidlat020 said:

For Felix that's a trap. He's a man. Reason is probably because authors like to include female cats (yes, I'm looking at you Hanekawa). The anime even gave Horie Yui as the voice actor to bait people into believing he was a girl. Even Subaru was trolled.

Well... just because he likes deconstructing them doesn't mean he can't use one or two trope or cliché in his story. Because by following this train of thought, no one would ever write a story. I mean, your story has already been written thousands of times already. It's the way you handle it that sets it apart from the others.

I'd rather call it as running out of material, character trait wise at least.

Jul 20, 2016 11:36 AM

Apr 2014
davinci12 said:

Good thing subaru can just kill himself and try again lol really looking forward to in the (Maybe far future) when Emillia and who ever else realize what he's been going through. Should be emotionally packed.

implying emilia care enough for him, she didn't asked it anyway, be it tragedy or not. someone not just cry for help, except they want it, then again, subaru is not the one emilia should ask for help.
期待しているよ、私のサリアだって、嘘ばっかり!
でもねアンジュ、あんたがいなくなれば、私の方が強いってわかれば,
それができるなら、何もいらない!
Jul 20, 2016 12:11 PM
May 2011
kidlat020 said:
Tony_SansNom said:

I'd rather call it as running out of material, character trait wise at least.

it's already 16 episode, and people still call this fanservice/lack of material?
(this intent others, you are just example)

look at this CUTIES

FOR GOD SAKE THEY ARE MALES!

rather than complaining about TRAP in Anime why don't you just compain about TRAP TRAP TRAP TRAP in these MALE CATS!!

Well...
Jul 20, 2016 12:15 PM

Apr 2013
Judgment526 said:

Some old flip phones could last to up to two weeks without charging.
Jul 20, 2016 12:23 PM
May 2011
wmandersonjr said:
Judgment526 said:

Some old flip phones could last to up to two weeks without charging.

if it turns off i guess it will took more than 2 weeks
Jul 20, 2016 1:11 PM

Aug 2012
Subaru keeps acting dumber and dumber... but I cannot say it could be expected to be smarter at his age...to people that read the manga, is it ever revealed why he has that power and the power's connection to the witch? I do not want to know why just if this questions get answered eventually.
Jul 20, 2016 1:36 PM

May 2016
I feel like this show follows the same formula of have all these terrible things happen to Subaru, but the last episode of this 'Return by Death' arc will have him solve every problem by using everything he's learned. So even though Subaru acts really dumb over and over again, I think it'll all work out because of his power.
Jul 20, 2016 1:37 PM

Feb 2012
I still fucking hate Subaru
Jul 20, 2016 2:34 PM
Jul 2018
Omni_slash95 said:
Rehls said:

The artstyle makes them look cuter, yeah. But some women in our world have faces cuter than most. She's one of those. And with enough make up:
Jul 20, 2016 2:58 PM

Jul 2016
Rehls said:
Omni_slash95 said:

The artstyle makes them look cuter, yeah. But some women in our world have faces cuter than most. She's one of those. And with enough make up:

The artstyle is one of the series weak points. Its forced cute and I hate that in anime & in real life. Prefer more mature or at least normal looking characters.
Jul 20, 2016 3:48 PM
Jul 2018
Omni_slash95 said:
Rehls said:

The artstyle is one of the series weak points. Its forced cute and I hate that in anime & in real life. Prefer more mature or at least normal looking characters.

... In your opinion. But he artstyle seems to fit asian people's facial features... If you notice the cheeks, for example.

And in real life we've this, with enough make up:
Jul 20, 2016 3:57 PM

Jul 2016
Rehls said:
Omni_slash95 said:

... In your opinion. But he artstyle seems to fit asian people's facial features... If you notice the cheeks, for example.

And in real life we've this, with enough make up:

Of course its my opinion, never said otherwise. Don't care if it fits asian people's facial features in some ways, I'm pretty sure most of them look normal. It looks unnatural, just like the bland moe girls in K-ON.

Girl in the pic loves awful, exactly what I'm talking about.
Jul 20, 2016 4:17 PM

Aug 2015
Omni_slash95 said:

Just because she hasn't really been introduced properly yet, or because you don't understand her, it doesn't mean she is "awful" (if you're talking about Emillia).

Jul 20, 2016 4:41 PM

Mar 2016
Tony_SansNom said:
Omni_slash95 said:

Just because she hasn't really been introduced properly yet, or because you don't understand her, it doesn't mean she is "awful" (if you're talking about Emillia).

I'm pretty sure he's referring to the cosplayer's appearance...

I think she's fucking cute though.
Pages (24) « First ... « 18 19 [20] 21 22 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Re:Zero kara Hajimeru Isekai Seikatsu Episode 20 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Aug 14, 2016

793 by cibertopia »»
Yesterday, 9:35 PM

Poll: » Re:Zero kara Hajimeru Isekai Seikatsu Episode 21 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Aug 21, 2016

767 by OverThedge_32 »»
Sep 19, 1:07 AM

Poll: » Re:Zero kara Hajimeru Isekai Seikatsu Episode 18 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Jul 31, 2016

1833 by OverThedge_32 »»
Sep 18, 8:26 PM

» Should I watch director cut or the regular one?

ido4224 - Sep 6

22 by QcDiablo »»
Sep 18, 5:44 PM

» To the people who don't like Re:Zero, Why? ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

opal_shimmer - Feb 20, 2021

252 by Kira_Illusionist »»
Sep 18, 12:43 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.