Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Jul 23, 2016 5:12 AM

Jul 2013
I know we all saw it in the opening already, but Mahiru having a broom as weapon is just amazing ! Is it just me...? I feel like flying is a cool thing to do, doubt he'll use the broom only to hit people like he did with Sakuya. (or cleaning)

I just really hope that Mahiru and Sakuya can remain friends...

Misono is so precious !~ Can't wait to see the other servamps and eves, to be honest I think none of them are truly evil, expect for Tsubaki...

Kind of surprised to see other girls in this show.

Jul 23, 2016 4:07 PM

Jul 2015
From episode one I thought could it be... That he is a vampire. But then I was like nahhh no way. (I only thought this because his hair was green haha.)
Seems like I was right xD
Jul 24, 2016 1:11 AM

Apr 2013
They skipped many things of the manga but still was a really good episode.
I read a few chapters of the manga but It makes me very happy see this animated. It has become one of my favourites anime this season!!
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jul 24, 2016 9:14 AM
May 2016
It was a great episode after all. Gave it a 4 out of 5. I would've been very surprised if I hadn't been spoiling myself again. I'm curious how it'll turn out.
Jul 25, 2016 11:24 AM
Jun 2016
why is it that i feel like the characters are one-sided? Mahiru wants EVERYTHING to be simple. ANYONE who lies to sakuya deserves death. And ANYONE who regards misono as a friend is an ally. Like is there anything else to them? I don't know, am i thinking correctly about this?

Plus i got kinda confused with sakuya's "Friendship monologue" but meh, it's probably to show how messed up he is anyway. Overall, i wanna know what happens next anyway!
Jul 25, 2016 11:39 AM

Oct 2015
Love this anime.
I read all the manga and I'm waiting for the next chapter.
Pretty intesting and a little bit sad.... Can't wait for the next episode <3
Aug 10, 2016 1:44 AM

Apr 2016
Holy shit, This episode almost made me drop the show. I mean it has been pretty meh from the beginning but this was the pinnacle of meh'ness. The whole friendship thing is done millions of times so they have to be sort of unique with how they should handle these things and the internal struggles of characters that come with this whole thing but nope. This show decided to be as cringey and bad with it as possible. I mean there must be worse things out there, but this was super bad. But hey! I'm a masochist, so I shall continue watching it.

Mahiru = good guy.

greed haired guy = good guy but because of circumstances = bad guy and he only has one trait of personality. HE HATES LIARS OMG!

the new friend guy = HE CALLED ME FRIEND, GREEN HAIRED CALLED ME FRIEND!! "MY butterfly lust thing, Don't fight! The dude that I didn't know about just a few seconds ago said we can be friends!" OMFG SO EMOTIONAL AND DRAMATIC."

Kuro is kind of likeable I guess... One of the worse shows of the season. :/
Z-nab27 said:
why is it that i feel like the characters are one-sided? Mahiru wants EVERYTHING to be simple. ANYONE who lies to sakuya deserves death. And ANYONE who regards misono as a friend is an ally. Like is there anything else to them? I don't know, am i thinking correctly about this?!
Yup, that's all there is to their personality.
Aug 17, 2016 11:22 PM

Jan 2014
Did Sakuya put all those false memories into Mahiru's head? That would be a lie which Sakuya doesn't like lol hypocrite......the white haired girl sounds cute.....i like her soft voice
Aug 20, 2016 8:35 PM

Feb 2015
Lol his weapon is as normal and average as him. How quaint. Mahiru ain't my favorite but so far he's just tolerable.
Dec 28, 2016 3:50 AM

Mar 2015
Not only is Sakuya a vampire but he's one of Tsubaki's subclasses meaning he's an enemy!
I'm Bruneian and I like anime. And Manchester United. And fat cats.
Aug 6, 2017 3:03 AM

Mar 2016
"misono always falls a sleep every night at 9pm"lol

4/5
Bruneian
Here
Feel
Free
To
Add
Mehh
You
Fkin
Scrub
Aug 19, 2020 1:12 AM

Jul 2015
Nice birthday gift even though it isn't his birthday but the broom is a pretty powerful weapon, Mahiru could easily clean up all evil and stick it someone's ass if he needs to!

Sep 12, 2020 10:52 PM

Oct 2009
All the friendship dialogues quite draggy

Poor Kuro :( always acting as a shield for Mahiru
Jan 5, 2021 8:10 AM

Jun 2020
I can accept the broom but I mean Mahiru just using it to whack people. I mean. I can’t take it seriously LOL!!!!!!

I started watching Servamp as I saw one of the seiyuu events. The line-up is insane. These episodes are pretty fun so far. Really love Kuro, too!!! cute!!! Especially his kitty form lol

Am I supposed to be as confused as Mahiru during the whole memories bit. Or did I just miss something. So was Sakuya ever really his friend?????? I would say yes. Don’t think all the memories are completely fake, no? That part got me confused

but i’ll probably remember over and over again
you were there and everyone else was there
— the day we all searched for just one thing

Sep 10, 2022 8:37 PM
Jan 2017
I think some of the scenes are too dramatic for what is actually going on. But I think I'm just missing the intentions of Sakuya's relationship with Mahiru. I'm not sure, but it was okay episode, I do feel like this show probably wouldn't need the R rating for the occasional violent scenes.

Like, I mean, that it can do this whole anime without having this much blood in it.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Servamp Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Sep 20, 2016

92 by Nell_Nyaa »»
Feb 28, 2:43 PM

Poll: » Servamp Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Sep 6, 2016

54 by YamiTuTu »»
Nov 19, 2023 5:15 PM

» Those who liked it, let's talk.

Sch4n - Jun 3, 2023

11 by MoonLightStory »»
Jun 13, 2023 4:49 PM

» The secondary character of Servamp (Kuro) has an excellent design

Elfezen - Dec 14, 2018

1 by britmiche »»
Apr 17, 2023 11:12 PM

Poll: » Servamp Episode 11 Discussion

Stark700 - Sep 13, 2016

24 by littlefrank103 »»
Sep 22, 2022 5:20 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.