Forum Settings
Forums

Which is the most annoying type of anime fan you hate to encounter in a discussion?

New
Pages (5) « First ... « 3 4 [5]
Jul 8, 2016 8:53 AM

Feb 2015
kamisama751 said:
Tevens said:
"Ecchi ruining anime"

"Moe ruining anime"

"Loli ruining anime"

"Harem ruining Anime"

"Weeaboos ruining anime"

YOU ARE THE ONES WHO ARE RUINING ANIME!!!

"Shit on other's opinions"

"Forcing people to do this and that, to watch this and that"

"Troll, bait"

and i hate myself for getting used to elitist people.

Ironic that you dislike shitting on opinions but does that yourselves.

ironic indeed.
i don't care tho..................................................................
Jul 9, 2016 1:33 AM

May 2015
mcrider said:
darkreaver94 said:
"I can't take your argument seriously after you rated X anime higher/lower than Y anime."

thanks for that one, I actually have heard this before and its just annoying

"Oh hey, I got no argument so here's this little unnecessary detail. Out!"
WEAPONS - My blog, for reviews of music, anime, books, and other things
Aug 4, 2016 1:57 AM

Jan 2015
If you hate something I love the okay I don't care but you keep bringing it up about how much you hate the stuff I like im going to have to literally kill you.
Aug 4, 2016 2:14 AM
Jul 2018
The "Your argument is invalid because I say the opposite and I've watched more anime than you" type.
Aug 4, 2016 2:16 AM

Feb 2016
I hate people who necro threads from 3 weeks ago.
I dont hate many people cause i secretly shit on their opinion. Definitely try it out ;)
"Otakus dont ever learn anything"

Oshii is probably the only director that loves dogs. He thinks he's a dog himself.

That's right, its slime! It will dissolve your clothing slowly before my eyes!

Aug 4, 2016 8:11 AM

Feb 2016
1. The 'I have only watched all the mainstream/popular animes so I know a lot about anime' type, they are really boring and close minded, I usually don't really bother with them.

2. 'Anime x is the best anime ever' and takes this anime to compare all the 1000000 other animes to it, also very boring.

3. 'Lolicon/shotacon is fine in anime its only fiction!!!' any kind of explicit/implicit sexual actions of/or against children is disgusting, idc if its drawn/written/ sculpted in clay the idea behind it is just messed up. I don't wanna see it in any kind of form.

4. 'I have watched anime since I was 6 year old so I know more about anime than you' this isn't a fucking competition also who the fuck cares

5. The type who refuses to listen to any kind of criticism towards their favorite anime

6. haters

7. 'Ecchi is helping the anime industry' yeah by appealing to horny single men who will never get a girlfriend, ecchi it self is not bad but it is dominating anime which is just highly unnecessary

8. 'You hate Ecchi because you are a Women you are just jealous!!' can't really say anything to it cuz I'm non binary, but this whole statement makes no sense whatsoever its just a last desperate attempt to personally attack someone so the argument might turn out in their favor..

Anyone else who is not any of the above is aight
Aug 4, 2016 8:19 AM
Nov 2015
Those who focus on art only ?
And those who always ask for original plot, they tend to give a 4/10 in story for every anime !
Aug 4, 2016 8:26 AM

Jul 2016
The one who thinks this certain anime is god even if it's actually bad. Arrogant ones too
"This little girl, who's not even half my size... taught me that tears can flow even from these silver eyes." - Teresa
Aug 4, 2016 8:53 AM

Apr 2016
Those who hates ecchi anime ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) ( ͡ ° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Why do we have to live in such a cruel world?

Aug 4, 2016 3:36 PM

Jul 2014
Closed-minded fanboy/girlism proclaiming it's AOAT.
Aug 5, 2016 1:58 AM
Sep 2015
The types I hate are:
'No matter what you say or rate, it will not affect my arrogant opinion on this super-overrated show' type. I understand, you like this anime, okay. But there are always people who dislike that anime, otherwise top animes like gintama° would be 10/10, not 9.27/10.

The genre-hater, those-who-watch-this-genre-are-not-an-anime-fan type. All genres are flavors in anime, not any of them are bad, but sometimes people dislike some genres and dont watch the anime that has a genre they dislike. Not judging or insulting fans of that genre.

Except those,I love anime fans.
AspetochAug 5, 2016 2:22 PM
Aug 5, 2016 5:39 AM

Sep 2012
-Any anime fan that's going to take anything even seemingly like criticism as a reason to become incredibly and illogically defensive.

-Any fan who's intolerant of other people's preferences and tries to make other people feel bad for not liking what they like.

-Any fan who doesn't understand what objectivity is and attempts to make their opinion as "higher than thou" using their broken definition of objectivity.

-Any fan who plays parrot to what other people say, ignoring their own personal preference to match those around him.

These four are the worse.
☕ Truth be told, I'm quite proud of my house blend. To attain my flavor and fragrance, I use five different types of coffee beans. ☕
Aug 5, 2016 5:45 AM

Jun 2015
Redshell said:
OneTrueEmiya said:
People like you, OP. You complain too much :V

Not sure if this counts as complaining tbh,

Complaining: express dissatisfaction or annoyance about a state of affairs or an event.

Im by no means complaining, Im trying to see others people opinion about a topic that pique my interest. But whatever floats your boat
-BAITED- ///////////////////////////////////////////
Aug 5, 2016 5:46 AM

Jun 2015
BRB-kun said:
Fujoshis. They're only good at fanart. At discussions, not so much.

zal said:
I dislike op that post the thread, say discuss and then disappear.

That too.
YEAH THEM TOO..... THEY ARE THE ONES THAT MAKE SLASH PICS RIGHT
Aug 7, 2016 8:58 AM
Mar 2016
Those who talk shit about animes I like and probably weeaboos too.
Aug 7, 2016 9:01 AM

Sep 2009
The filthy casual, who doesn't know shit about good anime.
Be thankful for the wisdom granted to you.
Aug 7, 2016 9:06 AM
Aug 2015
fushigi fans

having a conversation with a FEMINIST
Aug 7, 2016 9:33 AM

May 2013
The ones who get offended if you don't like their favorite anime or if you say anything negative about it.

Over a year ago, I had some guy get pissy at me because I rated Kuroke no Basket a 5 (he rated it a 10), so I "fixed" it and rated it a 1 just for him, so he had an even bigger shitfit and told me that my taste is bad because I like garbage like Working!!, lmao.

Mind you, I never shittalked KNB or even posted on the forum or anything, I'm pretty sure he found me by looking up people who recently rated KNB because he did it pretty soon after I rated and dropped it.

Joke's on him, his tears were delicious and I'm not butthurt at all! :'''') I regret not saving his username, he deleted his comments on my profile after a while.
Aug 7, 2016 12:31 PM

Jun 2016
I hate people like who don't have an avatar, like OP

You filthy degenerate

"The sun is my enemy, but the moon has been good to me."
Aug 7, 2016 12:44 PM

Jan 2011
Someone on this site that watches 639 shows but only seems to like T&A. Man I forgot his name, but pretty much that refuses to breakdown anime critically and just likes anime because of the girls. They excuse plot. They excuse character development. Just give 13 episodes of fanservice and they'll rate it a 10 out of 10.
I haven't updated in years but now I have changed that. I'll be free soon.
Aug 7, 2016 8:34 PM

Mar 2016
People who take an anime that you like/dislike and use it as "proof" that your opinion on a totally unrelated topic is worthless.
Aug 7, 2016 8:54 PM

Oct 2013
Anyone who claims they have better taste than you because you happen to like stuff they hate or hate stuff they liked.
Pages (5) « First ... « 3 4 [5]

More topics from this board

» Anime characters you like ONLY for their fanservice? (be honest)

asureiwong - Jun 17

35 by asureiwong »»
25 minutes ago

» Create Your Perfect Staff: ( 1 2 )

APolygons2 - Jun 19

59 by Lost_Viking »»
51 minutes ago

» the L word

SmugMiri - Yesterday

40 by blvrrry »»
52 minutes ago

» Are Manga and LN only fans considered Anime fans?

Dragevard - Yesterday

26 by Mayahuel »»
59 minutes ago

» Tried going to reddit to discuss Anime, worst decision ever. ( 1 2 3 )

kriissyy12 - Jul 4, 2022

130 by ThePantsuGuru »»
1 hour ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.