Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (5) « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »
Apr 4, 2009 9:02 PM

Aug 2008
f-zero24 said:
how the hell did the tits explode... it just started getting larger and larger @_@

It's anime...anything can happen.
Apr 4, 2009 9:41 PM

Jul 2008
so this anime is mostly about demons, angels, and scantily clad women, fighting against one another? oh boy, this is going to be a very popular anime with all the male viewers, especially that bunny girl demon
the only way to stop a gamer from playing is either: beat them, or wait until they get bored (though 2% percent suffer seizures
Apr 4, 2009 9:47 PM

Sep 2008
Hmmm odd points..

breast can spur out milk (ok normal so far), but its actually acid...
+- a few other things.... but you can figure them out youself...
Apr 5, 2009 3:53 AM

Oct 2008
Bakayaro said:
That's right, not ridiculous, not retarded, not even ridonkulous. Retardonkulous.

At any rate, Acid Breast Milk no Jutsu is perhaps the greatest thing to ever come out of Japan's hivemind. Thank you Japan, I can die a happy man now. I've officially seen everything.

I think I have to say Amen to that and I'm not even religious. This show is hilarious!!!!
Apr 5, 2009 5:55 AM

Dec 2008
hmm,that wasn't very cool.
I think that the start and the introduction failed in some way.
The fight scenes were aslo not very good.

I think I need to watch 2 episode more to decide if I follow this show.
hopefully the subs will get better.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Apr 5, 2009 9:14 AM

Oct 2008
It's weird hearing Kugimiya Rie and not seeing a loli character. Though that's not to say I don't like the character she plays here, I mean, hands as a bikini top that act on their own to squeeze causing acid to shoot out. Seems original to me.

The voice cast is great, the animation is good and the fanservice is plentful. Not too sure about the overall story, but seems interesting enough. I'm sticking with it.

I just wish there was a better fansubbing group for it. I waited for something better than the aptly named Rape, but it didn't seem any other sub was coming.
Apr 5, 2009 10:10 AM
Jun 2008
Geez I give 10 reasons why to watch QB

10. Airtime in Japan (JST, GMT+9): Thursdays at 08:00 &Airtime in U.S. (EDT, GMT-4): Wednesdays at 19:00 yea few or some till it’s sub.
9. it only 12eps now but matter of time till more eps/sequal/spinoff/ova/etc.
8. who need male characters where nearly all the characters are females.
7. what other anime can ya find with shooting doobi, explodeing doobi, characters “wet” themselves, etc???
6. hey this got a who’s who of female seiyu in it.
5. they might throw in all kinds of fan-fantasy-dream-etc whatever service.
4. do i’ve to mention to imagine who’s who female seiyu’s other characters would look like in QB’s outfits (flying konata/haruhi, Egypt version of mikuru, shrine maiden outfit for yakumo/masane, & hey we another version of saber in leina).
3. get 911 just in case ya get heart & brain while watching it.
2.at least there not yet a true live action version of QB.
1. no matter what happen we anime fans wins!!!
LIVING THE GS-LIFESTYLE
MR.GS
JUST ON THE JOURNEY THROUGH THE ANIME WORLD
THE KLAC OF ANIME WORLD
you either with ANIME http://myanimelist.net/clubs.php?cid=24159 or against the anime
Apr 5, 2009 12:38 PM

Jul 2008
.....oppai.
Apr 5, 2009 12:40 PM
Anime DB Admin
BACK FOR MORE?

Jan 2007
Yeah, pretty ridiculous. Oh well.

Russian-subs subbed this in English btw, they were pretty good.

staff.applications  
guidelines.faq 

report.abuse  

thx.skittles  
thx.kina 

[H+] ³  
Apr 5, 2009 2:50 PM

Jan 2008
Fabienne said:
hmm,that wasn't very cool.
I think that the start and the introduction failed in some way.
The fight scenes were aslo not very good.

I think I need to watch 2 episode more to decide if I follow this show.
hopefully the subs will get better.

Same here

Apr 5, 2009 5:31 PM

Aug 2007
WTF was that?..... 0.o
Apr 5, 2009 7:35 PM

Oct 2008
i think it wasn't really good lack introducin' n' the was okay but gud as i expect.
Apr 5, 2009 8:39 PM
Oct 2007
lol...wtf...
unsure whether or not to drop this cause its a terrible anime
or keep watching cause of cast and the wtfness...

i should make a list of things which i would expect from this anime and mark them off as i go on...so far...

acidic boob milk - check
exploding boobs - check
imploding boobs?
S&M - half check
frontal nudity - check
butt nudity - check
gental nudity
beastiality
tentacle
bodily functions - check
incest - half check?
yuri
loli

im out of ideas...
Apr 5, 2009 8:47 PM

Nov 2007
Acolytic said:
lol...wtf...
unsure whether or not to drop this cause its a terrible anime
or keep watching cause of cast and the wtfness...

i should make a list of things which i would expect from this anime and mark them off as i go on...so far...

acidic boob milk - check
exploding boobs - check
imploding boobs?
S&M - half check
frontal nudity - check
butt nudity - check
gental nudity
beastiality
tentacle
bodily functions - check
incest - half check?
yuri
loli

im out of ideas...

You can definitely add beastiality, tentacles, yuri, loli, shota, incest, as well as asphyxiation, rape (possibly), MILF and bbw... the list should be almost complete then. I guess you can also add animal girls to it.
Apr 5, 2009 9:39 PM

Sep 2007
Lol @ people calling it terrible. If you don't like it, then plain simply don't watch it.

Now, to the episode itself. It wasn't bad anyways, considering it's doing what Queen's Blade is all about. The animation wasn't god-awful as some people put it, but it's not over the top, either.

If anything, Queen's Blade tops every ecchi anime I've seen. Plus, some people take this way too seriously.
Apr 5, 2009 9:42 PM

Dec 2008
Massaki said:
some people take this way too seriously.

Hit the nail on the head. Personally I thought it was hilarious. It's nice to see a show like this that doesn't take itself so seriously. I'm just enjoying it for the train-wreck that it is. Exploding titties and all.
Apr 5, 2009 10:07 PM

Jul 2006
Reminiscence said:
Massaki said:
some people take this way too seriously.

Hit the nail on the head. Personally I thought it was hilarious. It's nice to see a show like this that doesn't take itself so seriously. I'm just enjoying it for the train-wreck that it is. Exploding titties and all.
Yeaaaaah... if you weren't expecting this to be bad, then you are crazy.

I'm only watching it for one reason and one reason only..... and it delivered.
JusticeGundamApr 5, 2009 10:10 PM

Apr 5, 2009 10:49 PM

Sep 2007
Ahahah. hahahahahah. Haha.

Apr 5, 2009 11:57 PM

Dec 2008
ironchefflip said:
It's weird hearing Kugimiya Rie and not seeing a loli character. Though that's not to say I don't like the character she plays here, I mean, hands as a bikini top that act on their own to squeeze causing acid to shoot out. Seems original to me.

Yes,Kugimiya Rie is one of my favorite voice actors
My first thought was, oh Taiga the slime monster XD
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Apr 6, 2009 12:01 AM

Jan 2009
I hope no one expected a serious anime with a deep plot out of this...

I liked it for what it was... fanservice + action. And the end? Priceless.
Apr 6, 2009 1:10 AM

Nov 2007
OmegaDenmad said:
I hope no one expected a serious anime with a deep plot out of this...

I liked it for what it was... fanservice + action. And the end? Priceless.
That's too much to ask for. All anime must be masterfully written (meaning 8th grade level writing) and have DEEP characters (something an emo person would write in their diary) for a series to be considered good nowadays.
Apr 6, 2009 2:58 AM

Sep 2008
just finished this...still wondering if this is classed as hentai or just ecchi since we see leina take a piss not once but twice and rie's characters tits explode?!?!

i'm amazed they even got top seiyuu to even do this...
ScryptApr 6, 2009 3:17 AM
Apr 6, 2009 6:15 AM

Jan 2009
ukonkivi said:
Quoting a certain certain someone at Sankaku:
OH GOD WHERE'S THE DFC.

The whole "warrior woman" theme great. Anime never has enough of that.
And the fact they don't care if they go topfree isn't bothersome as well.
Female modesty is overrated.

But do they ALL have to have NOTHING but, and frequently focus on, BOUNCING TITS? Please, at least give us DFC fans some variety and a couple of DFC characters, not just their flashbacks to being kids. And at least make it look like you're trying to make a good matriarchal warrior woman show with PLOT and not all about showing off their BOOBS.

Fail. You had good aspects. Good artwork. Good music. Amazonian theme.
But no, you failed it.

Haha I agree with the most of this winning quote. Actually this whole thread is epic ^_^

But seriously, I doubt I'll even watch second episode...
Apr 6, 2009 3:04 PM

Oct 2007
I must object to OP, as I feel that the word most fitting to describe episode one of this series is "Boobsplotion". And what a fantastic 20 minutes it was.

Any complainers should have done research and discovered that this wasn't their thing before it started. It more than satisfied my expectations.
Apr 6, 2009 4:49 PM

Feb 2009
I cant understand what all the rage is coming from, the only reason i watched this was because i was bored and looking through the worst scored series here on MAL, and boom there i found this :p when i noticed that it had just been released i felt that i had to watch it and boy was i surprised when i saw this awesome cast of VA's, Rie as a character with boobs was enough for me to like this, but when she started squirting acid out of them I just thought one thing whilst laughing: so much win, and then when she exploded i was laughing so hard i almost didnt know what to do.

So after this episode i can tell that this is not supposed to be serious, its not meant to be watched with a stuck up critics eyes, its no point in raging over poor story and so on, this show frikkin delivers, its that simple
Pantyshots are a different matter entirely

Apr 6, 2009 6:29 PM

Sep 2007
Unfortunately, anime has become serious fucking business.
Apr 6, 2009 6:43 PM

Jan 2009
Massaki said:

Make you think how far they will go further in DVDs???
Apr 6, 2009 8:04 PM

Jan 2008
ボインボインのおっぱい Anime? don't get me wrong, I like tits, but I'd perfer if they didn't spurt acid.
Apr 6, 2009 8:50 PM

Sep 2007
japanme32 said:
Massaki said:

Uh. AT-X airs it uncensored. So, the DVDs will pretty much contain what AT-X aired (unless someone already confirmed it's gonna have additional scenes/content).
MassakiApr 6, 2009 8:54 PM
Apr 6, 2009 8:53 PM

Jan 2009
Massaki said:
japanme32 said:
Massaki said:

Uh. AT-X airs it uncensored. So, the DVDs will pretty much contain what AT-X aired (unless someone already confirmed it's gonna have additional scenes/content).

Yes, read it that it might be like that. Confirmed? No, but it should have extras because of Japan's system in this anime DVD business is based on things like that.

My English not good anata wakata nihonjin?
Apr 7, 2009 5:51 AM

Jun 2008
So did really some of you people expected that it would have some deep story, or something else other than the anime being ecchi?
kie_Apr 7, 2009 5:59 AM
Apr 7, 2009 12:35 PM

Apr 2008
kie_ said:
So did really some of you people expected that it would have some deep story, or something else other than the anime being ecchi?

Well, actually... yes.

To drop or not to drop, this is a serious question >_>

Apr 7, 2009 2:06 PM

Jan 2009
Saint_Yin said:
kie_ said:

Well, actually... yes.

To drop or not to drop, this is a serious question >_>

I drop only when things disgust me to the point I feel puking feelings when I watch anime. So far only Kuroshitsuji did that.
Apr 7, 2009 7:03 PM

Oct 2008
I don't know which is worse; The fact that this was made or that halfway through I recognized the art style from a hentai that I say a while ago. Now, I'll be the first to admit that I'm a serious pervert but, that doesn't mean that I just need titties all up in my face all the time. ((Although that may be what I want. ;])) However, Some parts did make me chuckle, like the breasts that shot acid.
Apr 8, 2009 6:07 AM

Jul 2008
This anime was just as I expected it to be... really really bad... in fact it was so bad that it'll go down in history. Since that's the case I must watch it so that I can say about all he other shitty animes to come "... but it wasn't as bad as Queen's Blade!" XD

This anime clearly is intended to be bad and not to be taken seriously. Knowing that I can just lay back and enjoy this show for it's failure. ^^
Apr 8, 2009 9:01 AM

Feb 2009
fuk!!! 3 top 10 seiyuu
HuuuH
Fr0g3vilzApr 8, 2009 9:04 AM
Apr 8, 2009 9:45 AM

Mar 2008
That first episode wasn't that great, but the story seems interesting. Obviously, the ecchi factor gives a plus to this anime^^

I just hope a better team will sub it. I took Aaasasubs version, their translation is ridiculously awful.
Apr 8, 2009 2:17 PM

Jan 2009
akuma2002 said:
That first episode wasn't that great, but the story seems interesting. Obviously, the ecchi factor gives a plus to this anime^^

I just hope a better team will sub it. I took Aaasasubs version, their translation is ridiculously awful.

Take Russian Subs. They are better.
Apr 9, 2009 6:18 AM

Oct 2008
not once, but twice!! (Leina wetting herself!) I hope she wets herself again in other episodes! HAHAH! pure fanservice!

Apr 9, 2009 7:18 PM

Nov 2007
vhat. . . .
ze. . . .
feck?. . . . .
what the hell is this?
most of me says the creators need to grow pubic hair, but a small part of me for some reason wants me to keep watching just to see how far it can go? what's going on?
did her acid-spitting tits just explode?
the masochist says "hurt me! hurt me!" the sadist replies "no"
Apr 9, 2009 9:03 PM

Jun 2008
FUCK
Apr 10, 2009 3:45 AM

Mar 2009
I have to agree with alot of the comments posted...

This "anime series" seems more like a hentai....!!!

That aside I am still going to continue watching just to see if it gets interesting or any better...

Episode 1: (6)
K-ON v1.1 ... Please leave you comments on my profile! ^_^
Apr 15, 2009 12:50 PM
May 2008
What the fuck did I just watch... 0.0...
Dead Account
Please Delete
Apr 20, 2009 12:16 AM

Jan 2008
Okay this just isnt right the tits exploding was just wrong.....Still think she is alive though. However When I read the storyline it seems nice now I just think okay if I wanted to see this much tits and ass I would have watched a hentai. I didn't think it was that perverted well that is what I get I guess. I didn't love the ep so I gave it a 4/5 but as for a 1-10 I would give the ep itself a 6.9 almost a 7 but not quite there. But since I dont start rating until I have seen at least well anything newer that is I cant give it a score yet.
Apr 21, 2009 11:26 PM

Apr 2008
Valeria-chan said:
Okay this just isnt right the tits exploding was just wrong.....Still think she is alive though..

That's an image I didn't need. If she is alive, her chest would be deflated....>_<

Not sure what I'm watching, but it did keep my interest enough that I'll try at least another 2 or 3 eps. I even laughed just a little at the exploding chest scene. That was...unique.
Apr 26, 2009 1:38 PM

Oct 2008
I can't believe it.. This is actually one of the more popular anime and game? It even features a nice list of seiyuu but I don't like the anime.. I guess I should watch a few more episodes before deciding whether to continue or put it on-hold. Currently, I have quite a number of good animes on my on-hold list which includes Clannad After Story, Gundam 00 Second Season, Tales of the Abyss, etc..

May 6, 2009 4:23 PM

Feb 2009
Drak-kun said:
I just watched it. Tits indeed. That's about all this has. The story is so sleezy. But, don't let the tits distract you from other tits, it can get confusing. Full frontal nudity tits too. There is some badguy that shoots acidic breast milk, as well as a main character that pisses herself. Oh yeah, for anyone who watched the last scene I laughed my ass off at what happened.

I laughed so hard too LOL
May 31, 2009 4:51 PM
Apr 2009
So I decided that I needed to check out some ecchi anime and figured since everyone is very unhappy with Queen's Blade; I'll check it out. I like to disagree with the majority...hehe.

I was thoroughly impressed. Never did I expect that the first 4 min of an anime would include such scenes. Mind you, I have read a few chapters of the manga and knew to expect nudity but this just broke the boundaries of expectation. After watching the first 4 min I decided that I needed to share my experience.

First I saw boobies and thought: "Aha! I knew you were coming. How come there is no smoke covering it? Oh Well." Then I saw some fighting and thought: "Alright, boobies and chicks with swords. HEHEHEHE." But what came next was as shocking as my sister saying: "You're the best brother I could wish for." So back to the anime, these weird hands came out of an outfit and squeezed the boobies and at this point i'm thinking whats the point of that. Little did I know that instead of breast milk some sort of acidic liquid spewed forth melting a sword and clothes (leaving the skin and human body under the clothes very much intact). At this point I paused the episode and took a deep breath. I could not understand the meaning of this occurrence. I guess its one of those mysteries of lifethat you never really end up solving. I once again resumed the episode and saw Reina pee herself. I rewatched that particular part multiple times just to make sure my eyes were not playing tricks on me. Sadly, I was not mistaken. It was Reina peeing herself. I gotta say this was an experience I didn't expect. Now I gotta get back to watching the rest of the episode.

If anyone else has any comments please let me know what your first viewing of Queen's Blade was like.

P.S.: I hope I didn't offend anyone with the word "boobies". It just seemed like the perfect word to describe breast in this anime.
May 31, 2009 5:03 PM

Mar 2007
You don't really need to make a new thread to just discuss the first 4 minutes, when there's a discussion thread about the first ep.

Threads merged
May 31, 2009 5:06 PM
Apr 2009
Oh sorry bout that, I didn't bother to look if there was already one. The fumes from the clothes melting liquid must have gotten to my brain.
Pages (5) « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Queen's Blade: Rurou no Senshi Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 )

HawthorneKitty - Jun 20, 2009

55 by Pullups4Days »»
Jun 25, 12:44 PM

Poll: » Queen's Blade: Rurou no Senshi Episode 11 Discussion

ShanaFlame - Jun 11, 2009

34 by Pullups4Days »»
Jun 25, 11:55 AM

Poll: » Queen's Blade: Rurou no Senshi Episode 10 Discussion

ShanaFlame - Jun 3, 2009

35 by Pullups4Days »»
Jun 25, 11:20 AM

Poll: » Queen's Blade: Rurou no Senshi Episode 9 Discussion

ShanaFlame - May 28, 2009

46 by Pullups4Days »»
Jun 24, 9:22 PM

Poll: » Queen's Blade: Rurou no Senshi Episode 8 Discussion

HawthorneKitty - May 22, 2009

32 by Pullups4Days »»
Jun 24, 8:52 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.