Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (6) « First ... « 3 4 [5] 6 »
Jan 27, 2016 1:35 PM

Sep 2012
Luciberi said:
it was revealed that Eto isn't a king. it was also revealed that Arima and Furuta have some connections with V. Scarecrow appears yet again. some backstory/introduction for new characters(which is never a bad thing). and some character depth to Matsuri and Urie.

if this is boring to you then stop reading the fuckin' manga already. I am pretty people who are bored with recent developments are anime fans. and they don't even have an idea what this story is about.

well, sorry for saying that, it was just a personal opinion since i don't care about the ccg. I have been reading this since 2012, i don't even watched the anime. But you might be right, i just should drop it but i can't since i'm still waiting for some answers...
Jan 27, 2016 1:35 PM

Apr 2014
Nuvviveji said:
Lex3er said:

With that hand I rly dont think he can satisfy himself anymore ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
I imagine he can create more friction with that hand for better satisfaction, although if he doesn't like it, Eto is always there to help. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

There is a reason why eto has such a big mouth in kakuja state ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Jan 28, 2016 5:22 AM
Dec 2015
Wow just rereading Tokyo Ghoul from around ch 100 (after the underground basement arc), so much foreshadowing.

When the manager left his child at the 24th district, he left his wife's diary and memories. That wife was chasing "the organisation" (i.e. V) as an investigative journalist. The child then starts attacking CCG and has hatred against the world, presumably because her mother was on the brink of revealing the rottenness of the situation (CCG and V in cahoots).

While this is happening, Tatatsuki (Eto) is getting interested in Amon, although it is not clear if she knows he was raised by a ghoul and thus straddles both worlds. She already exhibited a desire to obtain him. She most likely wanted to use him in her fight to reveal the link between CCG and V.
Jan 28, 2016 7:13 AM

Feb 2014
Arcanix said:
That whole chain of comments is just too cute. I'm going to bathroom to slice my wrists. Brb...

When the people reading this manga are going to get to enter either hell or heaven or whatever the fuck is there. God is going to tell us. "I'm sorry child, but that fandom was way to moronic for me to make a difference anymore... You're all just going to go in hell."

It's going to get to a poor bastard that did nothing wrong in his life and god is going to check his list and he's going to see that he has read Tokyo ghoul. That moment he's going to throw his ass into the flames saying : "I've only read a few comments on reddit and mal. There is nothing left for me to do with the exception of this. I understand that you may not be a complete retard, however i can't stand looking at the forums you visited anymore and i can't afford to let someone that is a complete retard into the heavens... He may infect everyone with his stupidity."

well... i didnt want to answer you but.. im trying to say i want some answers to think about other questions. i started to feel bored. but that doesnt mean i dont want to read tg re anymore. all in all, tg re is on the top of my favourites.

criticism is sometimes necessary, really. no need to say "stupid" or "retard" or anything else. or.. you can say anything you want, who cares.
EustassKiddo !
Jan 28, 2016 8:13 AM

Jul 2014
ftsyzc said:

criticism is sometimes necessary, really. no need to say "stupid" or "retard" or anything else. or.. you can say anything you want, who cares.

Your criticism is "necessary" when the person you're criticizing actually sees that "criticism" and when that person actually cares about your criticism and most importantly when your criticism isn't full of nonsense, because most of the things you say are actually nonsense.

You can't criticize someone because you are forgetting "characters". Someone making something isn't forced to hold your hand. If you're forgetting shit, reread. If you're bored and not want to reread... well stop reading and so on.

You're like "oh my, i might forget Hide" and you think that there is something wrong with the manga and not with you?

You think that the people reading Game of thrones get to go on forums and complain that there are too many characters and that the author took too long to finish the book and that they forgot the x character from the first book? Well, no. If they feel that they don't remember something and that they want to remember that something they fucking reread. If they don't care to reread... well they don't fucking read it anymore and move along.

They're not like: "Well fuck GRRM, because he didn't fucking finish the book last year and that he introduced another 10 characters and that i forgot shit". You'd get blasted for saying such nonsense anywhere, but sadly the majority of people reading manga and the extreme majority of people reading tokyo ghoul are completely brain dead and this opinion of mine on this fanbase is reinforced every day i check reddit/tumblr/mal or whatever the fuck forum you can think of.

You don't get to fucking complain that you don't remember shit in a story. That's on you. Once again... It bores you? Okay. You can stop reading. But saying things like "I can't remember x or i can't remember y" and that "there are too many characters" and so on isn't "criticism", it's just you being slow.

And about the "Stupid" and "retard" thing. Said it in the comment above too, but i'll say it again. It isn't you. It's 90% of the people reading this... at least on the english forums. All of you are completely adorable.
Jan 28, 2016 9:00 AM

Dec 2014
You sure BTFO'd him there, but what's sad as you've said is that he's not the only one.

Overall the hostility in these threads has got to go, but people are making it hard. These threads are filled with mostly unjustified and utter stupidity and a bit of toxic elitism. I'm sadly on the fringe of the latter, although I'm not gonna lie, I've had my moments of brain absence.
UltvejJan 28, 2016 9:03 AM
Jan 28, 2016 9:17 AM

Mar 2014
I remember the good old days when :re chapter discussion threads had 3 pages of comments at most lol
Jan 28, 2016 9:39 AM

Dec 2014
Kawashima Ami best girl.
Jan 28, 2016 9:55 AM

Mar 2014
Nuvviveji said:
Kawashima Ami best girl.

Yup, way better than that ungrateful brat Taiga or her annoyingly cheerful friend.
Jan 28, 2016 12:37 PM

Dec 2014
danae_97 said:
Nuvviveji said:
Kawashima Ami best girl.

Yup, way better than that ungrateful brat Taiga or her annoyingly cheerful friend.
The best are destined to watch the parade from the sidelines...
Jan 28, 2016 4:09 PM

Feb 2014
Arcanix said:
ftsyzc said:

Your criticism is "necessary" when the person you're criticizing actually sees that "criticism" and when that person actually cares about your criticism and most importantly when your criticism isn't full of nonsense, because most of the things you say are actually nonsense.

You can't criticize someone because you are forgetting "characters". Someone making something isn't forced to hold your hand. If you're forgetting shit, reread. If you're bored and not want to reread... well stop reading and so on.

You're like "oh my, i might forget Hide" and you think that there is something wrong with the manga and not with you?

You think that the people reading Game of thrones get to go on forums and complain that there are too many characters and that the author took too long to finish the book and that they forgot the x character from the first book? Well, no. If they feel that they don't remember something and that they want to remember that something they fucking reread. If they don't care to reread... well they don't fucking read it anymore and move along.

They're not like: "Well fuck GRRM, because he didn't fucking finish the book last year and that he introduced another 10 characters and that i forgot shit". You'd get blasted for saying such nonsense anywhere, but sadly the majority of people reading manga and the extreme majority of people reading tokyo ghoul are completely brain dead and this opinion of mine on this fanbase is reinforced every day i check reddit/tumblr/mal or whatever the fuck forum you can think of.

You don't get to fucking complain that you don't remember shit in a story. That's on you. Once again... It bores you? Okay. You can stop reading. But saying things like "I can't remember x or i can't remember y" and that "there are too many characters" and so on isn't "criticism", it's just you being slow.

And about the "Stupid" and "retard" thing. Said it in the comment above too, but i'll say it again. It isn't you. It's 90% of the people reading this... at least on the english forums. All of you are completely adorable.

my english is not so good . maybe i failed to express myself. of course im not forgetting, you know? its hide we re talking about. it was just metaphor or figurative expression, whatever you call it. what i was trying to say is that : 61 chapters but there is even no hint about him. my excitement about him appearing is losing. i mean, when he appears, i wont be so excited, because its been a very long time and my love about him is soon to lose. even no hints, you understand? thats what my crticism is about. but so many unnecessary characters (really unnecessary, if they are necessary; i wouldnt say that) and their unnecessary speaks like "arrenged marriage". shit. what am i gonna do with that? if this is really important then im going to apologize. i hope i will regret this.

when we talk about too many characters... there is even a "way" to make too many characters... there is even a "way" of this.. i cant tell it but tg re feels like filler characters, you know? feels like mangaka creating some characters just to fight them with each other. he is like "YOU! YOU ! AND YOU ! FIGHT AND GET LOST. YOU MAY SEEM COOL BUT I DONT CARE. DONT GET IN MY WAY." look at noro. i was waiting a really cool background about him but he is dead and all we learned is he raised eto. omg what is that? its really good for you? now tatara. im thinking he will die and all we learn about him will be a few things. really.. is that okay for you? is that okay..

maybe ishida will and want to do this in a looong loong way, okay i accept this. but that sometimes makes me BORED. even one piece makes me sometimes bored. so what? what is your problem? cant i be bored ? and cant i write this on the forums? maybe its nonsense. maybe im the most nonsense girl in the world. then convince me. or maybe that is just too unnecessary. personal comment is personal comment.
ftsyzcJan 28, 2016 4:23 PM
EustassKiddo !
Jan 28, 2016 4:15 PM

Nov 2014
ftsyzc said:
tg re feels like filler characters, you know? feels like mangaka creating some characters just to fight them with each other. he is like "YOU! YOU ! AND YOU ! FIGHT AND GET LOST. YOU MAY SEEM COOL BUT I DONT CARE. DONT GET IN MY WAY."

They aren't ''filler characters'' when they're given a proper backstory and motivation for their actions.

Also, please try to improve your English.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jan 28, 2016 4:22 PM

Feb 2014
Kvothe51 said:

They aren't ''filler characters'' when they're given a proper backstory and motivation for their actions.

i edited my comment. try to reread the second paragraph pls.
EustassKiddo !
Jan 28, 2016 4:41 PM

Dec 2014

You're just iterating now with baseless 'arguments'.

I kind of understand what you're getting at but you're blowing it WAY OUT of proportions. Also being bored because something isn't feeding your interests in your prefered fashion doesn't mean you should complain about it on the forums. Maybe you were expecting the wrong things.

Agent-Phrank said:
When does Ogura's next book come out?
I presume after Takatsuki retires, he'll launch his series again for more profits. Less competition.
Jan 28, 2016 5:22 PM

Feb 2014
Nuvviveji said:

You're just iterating now with baseless 'arguments'.

I kind of understand what you're getting at but you're blowing it WAY OUT of proportions. Also being bored because something isn't feeding your interests in your prefered fashion doesn't mean you should complain about it on the forums. Maybe you were expecting the wrong things.

i didnt want this baseless arguments but its started already. once you kill the cow, you gotta make a burger lol

my expecting isnt the case. how will i tell?
just think about it. you are a mangaka and you have really some deep characters. but you re hiding them for sequel. if you do it, you mustnt let readers "forget" them. (you know when i say forget, that means keep their excitements alive) you must remind them with some little hints. if you dont, then readers will be bored. really, there was a character called Rize, wasnt there? yeah, she is lost since chapter 80? (or whatever) and even no character talked about her lol

or shachi? just.to fight with kaneki, yeah he was there. then ishida said "get lost!"

long story short i love tg and that wont change no matter what happens. lol
EustassKiddo !
Jan 28, 2016 5:26 PM

Dec 2014
He has to place them in a certain time and space in a way that will make sense, not just because someone wants them to be there at that point of time because they'll forget them. They'll be reintroduced when they're needed for the story to continue.

Although I do agree, Hide and Rize are long overdue to reappear or to atleast be mentioned. Although there was that 31.5 chapter which seemed to point at Hide.

As for Shachi, I too want him to reck shit. But he's not in the main cast, so he's not in the spotlight. Hopefully he'll appear in this arc, since this is an assault against Aogiri as a whole.
Jan 28, 2016 5:47 PM

Apr 2014
Since when did Hide, Rize or even Shachi become "deep" characters? Forget that, they're not even relevant to the plot right now so forcing them into the plot and making them relevant just to please some fans who for some reason forget them is a horrible decision in terms of writing. Why would you want that when we're dealing with more important matters right now such as V?

Anyways the day Ishida listens to what the fans want will be the day I stop reading this but thank god he's not one of those mangaka.
Jan 28, 2016 7:46 PM

Dec 2014
there's so much fuck in one chapter, I don't even know what to say anymore.

But I like it
Jan 29, 2016 10:40 AM
Jul 2018
ftsyzc said:

i didnt want this baseless arguments but its started already. once you kill the cow, you gotta make a burger lol

my expecting isnt the case. how will i tell?
just think about it. you are a mangaka and you have really some deep characters. but you re hiding them for sequel. if you do it, you mustnt let readers "forget" them. (you know when i say forget, that means keep their excitements alive) you must remind them with some little hints. if you dont, then readers will be bored. really, there was a character called Rize, wasnt there? yeah, she is lost since chapter 80? (or whatever) and even no character talked about her lol

or shachi? just.to fight with kaneki, yeah he was there. then ishida said "get lost!"

long story short i love tg and that wont change no matter what happens. lol

More patience is what you need. There is still plenty of plot for Ishida to cover. I'm sure those "deep" characters you were talking about aren't created for nothing. Remember Furuta? He is one character which was introduced early and perhaps so called forgotten. But now he's having the potential to influence the fate of many other characters and of course the plot.

Just have trust in Ishida and enjoy whichever plan he has for us. So far every arc of :re has been great. Torso, Auction, Tsukiyama you name it.
Jan 29, 2016 11:55 AM

Dec 2015
I'm pretty sure Shachi can destroy every single CCG member except Arima.

By the way, if Kaneki turns out being somehow blood-related/linked in every other stupid way with the OEK I'll drop this Manga.
I've been tolerating forcedly predestined MCs like Ichigo for years, please give me a serious one.
"I'm not gonna die, I've got a cat that's waiting for me at home"

Jan 29, 2016 12:05 PM

Dec 2014
Relations by blood between the MC and the villian are shounen tropes.
So they shouldn't really happen here, although we don't really know Kaneki's father...

Shachi can 1v1 probably any CCG member except Arima.
But the problem is that the CCG always fights in teams.
So for example Juuzou, Ui and Houji, I can see the three of them taking him down.
Jan 29, 2016 12:54 PM
Jun 2014
SleighBells said:

By the way, if Kaneki turns out being somehow blood-related/linked in every other stupid way with the OEK I'll drop this Manga.
I've been tolerating forcedly predestined MCs like Ichigo for years, please give me a serious one.
that makes no sense... how the hell would a ghoul make a human child?
Love ~
Jan 29, 2016 1:18 PM

Dec 2015
Nuvviveji said:
So they shouldn't really happen here, although we don't really know Kaneki's father...

So for example Juuzou, Ui and Houji, I can see the three of them taking him down.

I hope so.
Regarding CCG, they're fucking pussies except, obviously, Arima :**

PatchworkEden said:
SleighBells said:

Blood-Related =/= Parent
At this regard, we don't know Kaneki's father.
We know nothing about OEK origins.

Kaneki shares the same blood type as Rize (AB)

Despite that we don't know if that's a requisite to ensure the success of Kanou's experiments BUT if Ishida highlight'd a weird fact like that, there should be a reason (I don't think the blood type is the only thing you must have in common thò)

Why did I say that?
Easy, we currently don't have enough infos but as I said, there MUST NOT be a blood relationship between them for the sake of TG.
That said, I hope that Kaneki was a completely RANDOM subject test.
Sleigh2BellsJan 29, 2016 1:25 PM

Jan 29, 2016 1:36 PM

Jul 2014
Kanou said several times that Kaneki wasn't even meant to be a successful half ghoul and he was meant to be used as experimenting for Kurona and Nashiro.

sigh...

Btw every character in every story ever made is "predestined" for something, because believe it or not... the authors are actually planning what every character does and doesn't do in their story. I know... mindblowing.
Jan 29, 2016 1:57 PM

Dec 2015
Arcanix said:
Kanou said several times that Kaneki wasn't even meant to be a successful half ghoul and he was meant to be used as experimenting for Kurona and Nashiro.

sigh...

Btw every character in every story ever made is "predestined" for something, because believe it or not... the authors are actually planning what every character does and doesn't do in their story. I know... mindblowing.

And where did I say that Kaneki wasn't a random subject test?
With "predestined" I meant Ichigo's level, y u salty bruh.

I guess you don't have a lot to do in your life but criticize every single post in Tokyo Ghoul threads, u mad??
Sleigh2BellsJan 29, 2016 2:00 PM

Jan 29, 2016 2:08 PM

Nov 2014
SleighBells said:

Why hope for something that's already a reality?
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jan 29, 2016 2:12 PM

Jul 2014
SleighBells said:

And where did I say that Kaneki wasn't a random subject test?
With "predestined" I meant Ichigo's level, y u salty bruh.

I guess you don't have a lot to do in your life but criticize every single post in Tokyo Ghoul threads, u mad??

Well... you're adorable. You should have more faith in yourself. There's no need to delete your messages or edit them to make them "softer". Just let it out raw.
Jan 29, 2016 2:15 PM

Dec 2015
Kvothe51 said:
SleighBells said:

Why hope for something that's already a reality?

yea I just forgot that Kanou's phrase, sorry.
The fact is that I did a speedread for Tokyo Ghoul (4 days) this is why that happened.
I'm currently re-reading to cover these "holes".

Jan 29, 2016 2:21 PM
Jun 2014
SleighBells said:
Nuvviveji said:

I hope so.
Regarding CCG, they're fucking pussies except, obviously, Arima :**

PatchworkEden said:

Blood-Related =/= Parent

Despite that we don't know if that's a requisite to ensure the success of Kanou's experiments BUT if Ishida highlight'd a weird fact like that, there should be a reason (I don't think the blood type is the only thing you must have in common thò)

Why did I say that?
Easy, we currently don't have enough infos but as I said, there MUST NOT be a blood relationship between them for the sake of TG.
First off he needed the same blood type as Rize or else the organ would of failed, that's basic medical 101 and TG wouldn't of even made it past chapter 1. So that isn't even evidence on anything. There is little to know way they are blood related he'd have to be his great great uncle or something.
Love ~
Jan 29, 2016 3:06 PM

Nov 2015
Nuvviveji said:

Agent-Phrank said:
When does Ogura's next book come out?
I presume after Takatsuki retires, he'll launch his series again for more profits. Less competition.

Classic marketing strategy. Ogura's going to need those profits to maintain his large bird cage.

SpeedreaderBells said:

Blood-Related =/= Parent

Why did I say that?

That's an interesting speculation however Kanou stated that blood type is not related with the risk of rejection when performing the ghoul experiments. [Ch.89]

PotatoworkEden said:

First off he needed the same blood type as Rize or else the organ would of failed, that's basic medical 101 and TG wouldn't of even made it past chapter 1. So that isn't even evidence on anything. There is little to know way they are blood related he'd have to be his great great uncle or something.

First of all AB is the universal recipient; that's basic medical 101.

Agent-PhrankJan 29, 2016 3:16 PM
Jan 29, 2016 3:24 PM

Dec 2015
^I luv ya

These are constructive replies, take notes @criticizers

Btw, how do you keep track of where a particular thing has been said?
I'm currently re-reading the Manga and taking notes with the following format:

Tokyo Ghoul X: Annotation 1
Tokyo Ghoul X: Annotation 2

Where X is the Chapter's number.
Do you use the same method or you're a machine? Haha.
Sleigh2BellsJan 29, 2016 3:29 PM

Jan 29, 2016 3:41 PM
Jun 2014
Agent-Phrank said:

PotatoworkEden said:

First of all AB is the universal recipient; that's basic medical 101.

Was more trying to counteract the point of them having the same blood type playing a major role in the story.
Love ~
Jan 29, 2016 3:42 PM

Nov 2014
SleighBells said:
^I luv ya

These are constructive replies, take notes @criticizers

Btw, how do you keep track of where a particular thing has been said?
I'm currently re-reading the Manga and taking notes with the following format:

Tokyo Ghoul X: Annotation 1
Tokyo Ghoul X: Annotation 2

Where X is the Chapter's number.
Do you use the same method or you're a machine? Haha.

Not being able to come up with those replies yourself must at least be somewhat embarrassing.
Jan 29, 2016 6:37 PM
Jul 2018
Judgemental as hell. Even though it's easy to type those when you're behind the screen.
Jan 29, 2016 10:32 PM

Dec 2015
ma103 said:
Judgemental as hell. Even though it's easy to type those when you're behind the screen.

Let it go, both him/her and Arcanix have fun in criticize people randomly, they don't have nothing better to do and it's a pretty sad thing.
Sleigh2BellsJan 29, 2016 10:39 PM

Jan 30, 2016 1:19 AM

Jul 2014
SleighBells said:
ma103 said:

Let it go, both him/her and Arcanix have fun in criticize people randomly, they don't have nothing better to do and it's a pretty sad thing.

Ya, bad luck... i gave everyone a number and then rolled a random one. That's how i choose my targets. The sadder thing must be "to be that precious"... It must feel incredible to be that suave right?

Every time you post something, the temperature in the pot goes higher.
Jan 30, 2016 2:02 AM

Dec 2015
Arcanix said:
SleighBells said:

Ya, bad luck... i gave everyone a number and then rolled a random one. That's how i choose my targets. The sadder thing must be "to be that precious"... It must feel incredible to be that suave right?

Every time you post something, the temperature in the pot goes higher.

You gotta understand that you are really annoying, you talk like you were god.
Look at Phrank, he replied in a nice way because he's not an attention whore, every single message from you or Kvothe is "Are you kidding right?", "Your english is bad", "omg what r u sayin!!11!" just stop, you both are boring.

Jan 30, 2016 2:22 AM

Jul 2014
SleighBells said:

You gotta understand that you are really annoying, you talk like you were god.
Look at Phrank, he replied in a nice way because he's not an attention whore, every single message from you or Kvothe is "Are you kidding right?", "Your english is bad", "omg what r u sayin!!11!" just stop, you both are boring.

Pretty sure that i've never said any of those things. Anyway... since you're that luscious, i can understand why you'd think that. I wasn't quite sure what hurt you so much in my first message that it made you reply like the brat you are... but eh... after seeing the next replies everything was made clearer and clearer.
Jan 30, 2016 2:35 AM

Dec 2015
Arcanix said:
SleighBells said:

Every single message from you or Kvothe is "Are you kidding right?", "Your english is bad", "omg what r u sayin!!11!" just stop, you both are boring.

Pretty sure that i've never said any of those things.

Ok, let me show you just a few examples of what I call "annoying", they're all from this thread.

Arcanix said:
See it's just a problem with your perception of things.

Arcanix said:
Reading the manga would help...

I don't want to imagine your msgs in other threads, 1357 posts...
I'm not even the first who complain about your behaviour, you gotta know that people react based on the "tone" you use against them.
Look at Phrank, he always reply in a cool/gentle way even if you're saying something wrong.

Last thing, I don't have nothing against you personally, just try to sound less bothersome.

Jan 30, 2016 2:50 AM

Jul 2014
Well... here comes another message that it's going to sound annoying to you. Those messages are not the same as those in your quotes. So... try again later. If you'd have said that me and Kvothe are annoying. Well sure... whatever, but you used examples in quotes and i've specifically referred to those messages when i said that i've probably never said that.
Jan 30, 2016 3:16 AM

Dec 2015
Arcanix said:
Well... here comes another message that it's going to sound annoying to you. Those messages are not the same as those in your quotes. So... try again later. If you'd have said that me and Kvothe are annoying. Well sure... whatever, but you used examples in quotes and i've specifically referred to those messages when i said that i've probably never said that.

Aren't "Reading the manga would help..." and "See it's just a problem with your perception of things." another way to say "What are you saying, noob?"

The other two phrase were from Kvothe's quotes dw.

Jan 30, 2016 3:19 AM

Jul 2014
They are obviously not the same ^^.
Jan 30, 2016 4:23 AM

Nov 2014
ma103 said:

Biggest hypocrite on MAL right there.
Jan 30, 2016 4:41 AM
Jul 2018
Kvothe51 said:
ma103 said:

Look who's talking.
Jan 30, 2016 4:52 AM

Nov 2014
ma103 said:
Kvothe51 said:

Look who's talking.

Look who's talking.
Jan 30, 2016 5:01 AM
Jul 2018
Kvothe51 said:
ma103 said:

Look who's talking.

Look who's talking.

Try harder. Next.
Jan 30, 2016 5:33 AM

Dec 2014
I don't really know the median age of the users here but it's probably not more than 12.
Jan 30, 2016 7:26 AM

Feb 2014
ma103 said:

More patience is what you need. There is still plenty of plot for Ishida to cover. I'm sure those "deep" characters you were talking about aren't created for nothing. Remember Furuta? He is one character which was introduced early and perhaps so called forgotten. But now he's having the potential to influence the fate of many other characters and of course the plot.

Just have trust in Ishida and enjoy whichever plan he has for us. So far every arc of :re has been great. Torso, Auction, Tsukiyama you name it.

yea you're right. i thought it just for one chapter. but in general, god knows what tg means to me.
people in here are really deep fan lol when somebody says something negative, he will be referred to "stupid" "retard" or anything else. its funny to see how they are like kids.

somebody writes something mistaken or bad or negative, the deep fan takes it and writes tons of paragraphs; the other one says "wow congratilations bro, you BTFO'd him lol"

how funny. really.
EustassKiddo !
Jan 30, 2016 7:39 AM

Dec 2014
How funny, really how big of an adult you are when you don't even proofread your sentences.

'its funny to see how they are like kids.'
Ironically you act like one too when you're called out on your bullshit, but what do I know, I'm sixteen.

As for not handling mistakes and stupidity and calling people out on it with 'retard' and such...well, read this. I think that this was rather civil.
Nuvviveji said:
Arcanix said:

No, he isn't right. She said in the chapter. That she lost an arm vs Kuroiwa and that years later she lost that arm again. As you can see here .
Just checked the scans of this chapter again, you're correct and I'm wrong. Although, I don't believe that it was translated like that at first if my memory serves me, but that's irrelevant.
Pages (6) « First ... « 3 4 [5] 6 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Tokyo Ghoul:re Chapter 73 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Apr 16, 2016

103 by almightybismarck »»
1 minute ago

Poll: » Tokyo Ghoul:re Chapter 72 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Apr 9, 2016

124 by almightybismarck »»
Yesterday, 8:37 AM

Poll: » Tokyo Ghoul:re Chapter 71 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Apr 2, 2016

140 by almightybismarck »»
Yesterday, 8:14 AM

Poll: » Tokyo Ghoul:re Chapter 70 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Mar 26, 2016

146 by almightybismarck »»
Yesterday, 7:59 AM

Poll: » Tokyo Ghoul:re Chapter 69 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Mar 19, 2016

151 by almightybismarck »»
Yesterday, 7:45 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.