Forum Settings
Forums
New
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (8) « First ... « 4 5 [6] 7 8 »
Apr 4, 2016 5:46 PM

Aug 2015
Hi everyone!

I'd have to say that Slice of Life is my favorite overall genre of anime. Concerning favorites, my favorite SOL anime/manga is Non Non Biyori! Some other favorites of mine include Sakurasou no Pet na Kanojo, The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya, AnoHana, Ore no Imouto, Chuunibyou demo Koi ga Shitai, Clannad, Little Busters, Lucky Star, Your Lie in April, Chi's Sweet Home, and Watamote (which is actually a fair chunk of all the Slice of Life anime I've watched).

I try to stay away from anime that I don't think I'll enjoy, so I don't give out many low scores at all save for the few anime that have disappointed me. Such as some of my least favorite SOL anime, Kimi Ni Todoke and Nagi no Asukara.

I'm currently watching and enjoying OreGairu, and I plan on watching many more great Slice of Life anime in the future!
Apr 11, 2016 5:23 PM
Apr 2016
Hello there! It's nice to meet everyone in this great slice of life club! ^^

It's one of my few favourite anime genres out there nowadays! ^^

I'm 33 years old from London, England in the UK! ^^

I already really enjoy being here so much! ^^

I'd love to make like-minded friends! ^^
Apr 12, 2016 10:36 AM

Jul 2014
Hey all, I've been on MAL for 2014 but now forcing myself to be more sociable since I don't have many friends who I can talk about anime with.

Slice of Life is my life as it is my favorite genre in anime!
I don't particularly have a top SoL anime but a few I enjoyed are
-Wagnaria
-Kimi no Iru Machi
-Bakuman

A little about me, I'm 23 currently working in the Automotive sales industry and my other hobbies are drawing and playing guitar in a few bands and projects.
May 22, 2016 9:28 AM

Feb 2015
Hello! I'm oyaoya, but it's probably better if you call me Cat. I joined because SoL is one of my favourite genres.

Favourite SoL anime: Silver Spoon atm

Favourite SoL manga: probably Ao Haru Ride

Favourite SoL characters:
Ayano Sugiura (Yuru Yuri)
Osaka (Azumanga Daioh)
Eiji Nizuma (Bakuman)
Houtarou Oreki (Hyouka)
Ichirou Komaba (Silver Spoon)
Tsumugi Kotobuki (K-on)
Yuugo Hachiken (Silver Spoon)
May 24, 2016 6:50 AM

Dec 2015
hello everyone! i just joined the club and i hope we'll be able to be friends ^^
you can call me Yernny, i'm a Malaysian Chinese. i started watching anime in 2013 and the first few series i watched were SoL, so this genre has a very special place in my heart.

some of my favorite SoL series are:

- Bokura wa Minna Kawaisou
- Tora Dora
-Tonari no Kaibutsu-kun

and a few more i forgot lol

hopefully we will get along! :D
May 29, 2016 6:55 AM

Nov 2014
Welcome newcomers! (^u^)/

I see we have Silverspoon, Toradora and Bokura wa Minna Kawaisou fans here!

I guess we'll get along :P
kosayJun 12, 2016 9:45 PM
What is wrong with loving someone who doesn't exist ? Absolutely nothing. As long as you make peace with it.
Jun 9, 2016 2:58 AM

Oct 2015
Hello =) nice to meet everybody

I've been watching anime since I was a kid, usually like darker stuff but recently been having fun with the light hearted comedy SOL genre.

Nice to meet you all =)
Jun 10, 2016 11:02 PM
May 2016
Hello my user is Et1Zm3 but you can just call me ET if you want.
My favorite sol anime is Sakurasou no Pet na Kanojo.
Jun 25, 2016 6:24 AM
Jun 2016
hello minna-san! ლ(◕㉨◕ლ my name is mike, 15-years old, but you can call me as mikeykusuma. fortunately i'm indonesian and my favorite SOL is both Love Live! and Free! ヾ(♥ó㉨ò)ノ yoroshiku onegaishimasu!!
≧◡≦
Jun 27, 2016 8:34 AM

Aug 2013
Hello everyone. Joining this group really enjoyable so far. Honestly Slice of Life is essential in every season if you ask me cuz they become something like a cure after you watching an anime with bad end,tragedy or one that leave a bad taste. Usually preferable with comedy(yup,this genre makes it whole) I hope dat many people will appreciate Slice of Life more as we're after all have it in our life(yup,i am talking about Real Life) That's all from me. Nice to know you From Indonesian to other country~
Jun 28, 2016 12:58 PM

Jun 2015
Hello everyone ! 24 years old guy from France. I'm glad to find a club like this because Slice of Life is (obviously :P) the best genre ! My favorite "type" of SoL is the relaxing one ! No romance, no drama, just a bit of comedy and it's perfect for me !

That's why my favorite SoL is Non Non Biyori Repeat !

I hope we'll get along ! :) Don't hesitate to add me to discuss about SoL animes !
Jul 3, 2016 1:58 AM

Mar 2014
Call me Honey or Life. I am not too much into anime, manga or video games anymore. I usually listen to anime songs and soundtracks, so I'm not into any other kind of music.
A good introduction to tell who I am: I sleep 8 hours. I am active 16 hours. My mind is full of phantasies. If not, I reminiscent the past. If not, I'm living the present. If not the two before, I'm planning the future. Phantasies and future are two faces of the same coin for me now.
Favorite phrases:
"I'ts as easy as crossdressing your siblings."
"Prepare for the worst, wait for the best."
What I like: I like to act as a mature crossdresser. Maybe, someday, I will be a mature crossdresser.
Niet.
Jul 5, 2016 11:37 PM

May 2015
Hi everyone! My name is HirotoA7, nice to meet you guys (^_^)

Favorite SoL Anime: K-ON!, Nichijou, ReLIFE, and amaama to inazuma
Favorite SoL Manga: - (I didn't read manga thou)
Favorite SoL Character: Hakase from Nichijou, Nodoka Manabe and Tsumugi Kotobuki from K-ON!, and Hishiro Chizuru from ReLIFE

I love watching anime about Slice of Life, Comedy, Romance, Drama, and Music, feel free to visit my MAL profile (๑•̀ㅁ•́๑)✧
Visit our website, Loligane Indonesia!

Jul 17, 2016 6:02 PM
May 2016
Hey guys,

Here I go,

Favorite SoL Shows - Oregairu, Hyouka and Nisekoi
Favorite SoL Manga - ReLife
Favorite SoL Characters - Hachiman Hikigaya and Eru Chitanda

Joined this club for discussions and more recommendations!
Aug 16, 2016 11:32 AM

May 2016
Hey guys! I'm rina

Favorite Slice of Life anime: a tie between Non Non Biyori (both the original and Repeat), Azumanga Daioh, and Sakura Trick
Favorite Slice of Life manga: it's a manwha if we're being technical, it's called The Stories of those Around Me and it was life changing. I highly recommend it. Plus the art style is really cute <3
Favorite Slice of Life characters: Miyauchi Renge(Non Non BIyori)
Hiiragi Kagami (Lucky Star)
Mira (The Stories of Those Around Me)

I'm 19 and really enjoy watching SoL (it always makes me feel warm and fuzzy), but i do love stupidly intricate plot lines. Hope we can all get along!
Sep 19, 2016 6:58 PM

Sep 2016
Hey guys! I'm Lana (if anyone gets the username reference then I applaud you).

Favorite SoL Shows: ReLife, Clannad (does that count? I've always thought of it as SoL), and The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya.
Favorite SoL Manga: ReLife, hands down.
Favorite SoL Characters: Honestly right now Hishiro and Oga from ReLife.

Looking forward to meeting some awesome people :)
Sep 20, 2016 10:35 PM

Nov 2014
Hello newcommers ( ^u^)/

Welcome!
What is wrong with loving someone who doesn't exist ? Absolutely nothing. As long as you make peace with it.
Sep 27, 2016 3:49 AM

Aug 2015
Hello everyone in the Slice of Life club! I'm SeijiroUshio. It's my first time joining a club it's my first club too!

Favorite Slice of Life anime:
Yuru Yuri
Nichijou
Nichibros
Non Non Biyori
Flying Witch
Joshiraku

Favorite Slice of Life manga:
Yuru Yuri
Minami-ke
Karakai Jouzu no Takagi-san

Favorite Slice of Life characters:
Yui Funami(Yuru Yuri)
Kana Minami(Minami-ke)
Chinatsu Kuramoto(Flying Witch)
Tabata Hidenori(Nichibros)
Anrakutei Kukuru(Joshiraku)
Sakamoto(Sakamoto desu ga?)

23 years old and an avid Comedy, Slice of Life fan. Please to meet you all :)
SeijiroUshioSep 27, 2016 3:54 AM
Oct 1, 2016 8:39 AM

Sep 2015
Hi. I like SOL Anime.

>YuruYuri and Yuyushiki are my favorite yuri SOL.

>Non non Biyori, Kiniro Mosaic and Flying Witch are my fav comfy SOL.

>Mikakunin de Sinkoukei, ToraDora, and Working!! are my favorite Romance Comedy SOL.

Minna-san, yoroshiku onegai-shimasu.
NouruninOct 1, 2016 8:44 AM
Oct 10, 2016 5:28 AM
May 2012
Hi uhh... my name is Jeffrey. I'm not sure that I've been here before but uh...

please to meet you. I maybe a guy who simply loves anime so... please excuse over my childish behavior. Because sometimes I couldn't handle negative things lately.
Oct 12, 2016 10:49 AM

Nov 2014
Another ToraDora fan! \(^u^)/
As well as Working fan! *u*

Welcome!
Oct 13, 2016 12:51 PM
Sep 2016
Ohai, Jeff here. 28 and from USA.

Aria for life <3
Oct 15, 2016 5:06 PM

Jul 2015
Hi! ^^

Username: ambovombe
Favorite Slice of Life anime: Azumanga Daioh, Yuru Yuri, Anne Happy, Nichijou, Acchi Kocchi, Clannad, GochiUsa, Kiniro Mosaic
Favorite Slice of Life manga: -
Favorite Slice of Life characters: -
A little bit more about yourself: I'm 27 y/o, I'm from Argentina so my primary language is Spanish. I'm working as web developer, and I like anime, manga and japanese culture. Slice of Life is one of my favorite genres :)
 /~~~\/~~\/~~~\/~~~\/~~\/~~~\                    /~~~\/~~\/~~~\/~~~\/~~\/~~~\
 | /\/ /\/ /\ || /\/ /\/ /\ |     ASCII ART      | /\ \/\ \/\ || /\ \/\ \/\ |
 \ \/ /\/ /\/ /\ \/ /\/ /\/ /   IS THE FUTURE    \ \/\ \/\ \/ /\ \/\ \/\ \/ /
  \ \/\ \/\ \/  \ \/\ \/\ \/   OF  VIDEOGAMES     \/ /\/ /\/ /  \/ /\/ /\/ /
,_/\ \/\ \/\ \__/\ \/\ \/\ \______________________/ /\/ /\/ /\__/ /\/ /\/ /\_,
(__/\__/\__/\____/\__/\__/\________________________/\__/\__/\____/\__/\__/\__)
Nov 19, 2016 1:09 AM

Nov 2016
Nyanpasu~ \(^_^)

My Username Sizano doesn't have any meaning it is just something I came up with when roleplaying as a kid nevertheless I have grown quite attached to it over the years;)

As for anime:
Nichijou
Non Non Biyori
Azumanga
K-On!
Barakamon!

And for Manga:
A-channel
Nichijou
Yotsuba to!

Therefor my favorite characters would be something along the lines of:
Osaka (Azumanga Daioh)
Mai (Nichijou)
Renge, Hotaru (Non Non Biyori)
Yotsuba (Yotsuba to!)
Yui (K-On!)

I am 19 years old from Germany and currently studying. I let anime/manga consume most of my free time and besides slice of life(/comedy) I am a Yuri/shoujo ai fan but I guess that doesn't necessarily relate to this club.

Please take good care of me! :3
Dec 30, 2016 4:04 PM

Aug 2015
Hi guys, ShitTasteWeeb here. Nice to meet you.
Favorite Slice of Life anime: Nichijou, Kino no Tabi, Aria, Barakamon
Favorite Slice of Life manga: Yotsuba to!
Favorite Slice of Life characters: Mio (Nichijou), Kino (Kino no Tabi), Akari (Aria), Renge (Non Non Biyori), Sei (Barakamon)
A little bit more about yourself: I have very shit taste in anime. Slice of Life is my favorite genre.
Jan 10, 2017 10:59 AM

Dec 2016
Username: Saediss
Favorite Slice of Life anime: I'd say Love Live! just because it was the first SoL that I ever watched and I love the music :). I usually read manga though so I can sit and reread my favorite panels.
Favorite Slice of Life manga: Horimiya, Gochuumon wa Usagi Desu ka?, and god damn it Yasashii Sekai no Tsukurikata is a slice of life.
Favorite Slice of Life characters: Haru Onodera, Nico Yazawa, and Rise Matsumoto. They're all so adorable and I just want to make them part of my family.
A little bit more about yourself: I travel a lot for business reasons. I keep begging them to send me to Japan so I wont have to keep ordering LN's every 2 weeks but what're you gonna do :P.

I look forward to delve deeper into the SoL culture with everyone :).
Jan 13, 2017 2:39 PM
Mar 2015
What's good? I'm Lydia and I'm from NYC!

My favorite anime/manga all time is Fairy Tail but I guess that doesn't really fit in with Slice of Life haha. But my favorite slice of lifes are Kimi ni Todoke, Ao Haru Ride, Nagi no Asukara... I have so many!

Anyway, I like making friends, so it'd be chill if anyone would like to message or even add me!

Aight, have a nice day!

Jan 28, 2017 8:48 AM

Jun 2016
Hi, I'm Abhimanyu :) majority of the anime I watch is SoL (although I do watch other genres too)

Favorite Slice of Life anime: Hyouka
Favorite Slice of Life manga: I don't really read manga tbh 。-。but I read a chapter or two of Toradora before I watched it?
Favorite Slice of Life characters: idk I like most of them tbh
A little bit more about yourself: I'm in high school atm, and for some reason a large amount of the anime I watch are based in a high school. Not sure why. It just appeals to me. Maybe because I find them more relatable as a result.
I can't wait to make friends to talk about anime with on here, as most people I know who watch anime tend to stay away from SoL since it's "boring" and just not as popular tbh

soundsfrombeyond said:
I'm currently watching and enjoying OreGairu
I'm almost done with the last episode of season 2, I really enjoyed it! :)
Feb 4, 2017 10:55 PM

Nov 2014
Hello, newcomers! (^u^)/

I see NNB is popular as ever.

Uuu, Nagi no Asukara fan? Wohoo (^u^)
Feb 5, 2017 5:35 PM
Dec 2011
I'm new to this club. I love watching SOL anime, so humerus. Great to be here!!!
Mar 13, 2017 12:00 PM

Dec 2016
Username: Kurarin98
Favorite Slice of Life anime:Kobayash...nah, maybe nichij-nah... Toradora! Yes, Toradora! And also Sakurasou no pet na Kanojo!
Favorite Slice of Life manga:uhh, don't read manga that much... Does Fuuka qualify?
Favorite Slice of Life characters:well.... Shiina Mashiro! Def! 100% sure.
A little bit more about yourself: Irl i'm a cook. I- screw that, you can read everything on my profile xD
Nice to meet ya all!
Yoroshiku!
My Profile▼ ▽ ▼ ▽ ▼ ▽ ▼ ▽ ▼My List▼ ▽ ▼ ▽ ▼ ▽ ▼ ▽ ▼Deliveries Here!~

(Click on the Pokéball to view all my Pokémons)

★Max♂ ★Riolu♂
Mar 17, 2017 5:22 AM
Aug 2016
Username: adamgreenrock
Favorite Slice of Life anime: Working!!
Favorite Slice of Life characters: Higashida
A little bit more about yourself: I'm mostly an introvert but extrovert when i'm in a good mood. I enjoy any kind of slice of life either if it based on moe, comedy or drama aspect. I'm always like to chat about anime or other topics that are relatively positive.

So yea. That's all I could say actually. Hope we could get along!
Mar 22, 2017 4:33 AM

Mar 2016
Yo, it's Toukii here :D
Slice of Life has become one of my all time favorite genre because Slice of Life is really fun to watch

My favorite SoL anime: Barakamon

My favorite SoL manga: Grand Blue

My favorite SoL Character: Kosaki Onodera

Describe about yourself: I'm a laidback person who likes to relax and chill. I can be lazy at the same time, but when things gets serious, I work really hard. I like art, gaming, and music at the same time because 3 of them are things that I most passionate about. Anyway it's nice to meet with y'all, hope we can get along (^_^)/
ToukimonJul 28, 2017 9:13 AM
Apr 1, 2017 3:31 PM

Jan 2016
Hihi, Im Horan ^-^

My favourite sol anime: Kino no Tabi

My favourite sol manga: Yokohama Kaidashi Kikou

I'm just a guy who likes animes, sometimes games a bit and likes to talk to people :S. I like mostly psychological and slice of life anime. (and if you know some music were really passionate about I would be glad to listen to it)

Apr 9, 2017 4:32 AM

Aug 2015
I've been in this club for over a year now, and this is my first post. so hey. call me Lamington, feel free to add me and I hope everyone has a nice day :)
Apr 11, 2017 6:26 AM

Mar 2016
Hello o7

I have seen many anime.

Favorite Slice of Life anime: Barakamon
Favorite Slice of Life manga: N/A
Favorite Slice of Life characters: Uncertain.
A little bit more about yourself: I love yaoi, Dance Gavin Dance, squirrels, abandoned places, [insert fetishes here], and meth research. That's all the important information.

Nice to meet everyone.
WORK IN PROGRESS
~The frog leapt forth to my lilypad memory.~
I was indoctrinated by an inamorata rabbit,
Adenomata affronted.
It was the verecund, dismissed creatures
That I jubilated in most.
This rabbit I would nurture,
At the aiguille of esse,
The anneal of noblesse.
❤️ Birdie ❤️

Apr 13, 2017 4:30 AM

Feb 2016
Hello. (〃∇〃)♡
I'm not good at being social and introducing myself - but here we go.

Favorite Slice of Life anime:
→ Not an easy choice - Aria & Kino no Tabi. But then there's Natsume Yuujinchou as well.
Favorite Slice of Life manga:
→ Also a hard choice - Futatsu no Spica and the current publishing 3-Gatsu no Lion are truly beautiful.
Favorite Slice of Life characters:
Yasaburou Shimogamo [Uchouten Kazoku] and Hermes [Kino no Tabi].

A little bit more about yourself:
→ I've been watching anime for a pretty long time now. And got into anime because of Gundam when I was a child.
Yet even though I've been a huge fan of Mecha & Space anime - lately I could find myself enjoying SOL anime a lot. [Especially Iyashikei.]
I love to meet new friends. So feel free to talk to/"friend-request" me.
Apr 20, 2017 1:57 AM

Nov 2014
Hello, to all new Bakas (^u^)/
Apr 20, 2017 10:36 PM

Mar 2017
Username: IcecreamDrew
Favorite Slice of Life anime: Barakamon, Usagi Drop,K-On, Rainbow Days
Favorite Slice of Life characters: Handa (Barakamon)
A little bit more about yourself:

Love Swimming (Highschool Varsity) Love UFC, Love NBA , Love anime, college student but stopped enrolling for visa issues (going back and forth in the U.S) I'll finally be able to go to my uni after this 3 months.
Apr 22, 2017 4:34 AM
Apr 2017
Hello Slice of Life club, I'm new and this is my first club! I don't know exactly what MAL clubs entail so I'll just introduce myself and play it by ear. I don't have a favorite because each series is so unique which is what I adore about the genre. Maybe mushishi was the most captivating to me which is sort of like having a favorite. I think my favorite character is Shimada Kia from 3-gatsu no lion.
My name is Jamie
I'm 30 years old born in March
I work as a baker
Aside from enjoying slice of life anime and manga I really love to hike through wooded trails and mountains. Backpackers have trail names that they sign a trail log with which is like a nickname to let other backpackers know you were there. My trail name is JamieDeer
I also have a lot of pets and I raise chickens.
May 22, 2017 2:45 AM

Aug 2016
Hajime mashite, I am Jetlite (18). I usually like to stay alone and find it difficult to make new friends but I just hope that wont be the case here :)

Favourite Slice of Life anime(s): Sola, Clannad & Clannad After Story, Kanon

Favourite Slice of Life manga: Horimiya

Favourite Slice of Life characters: Any girl from Kanon

About Myself: I started watching anime more than a year ago and instantly fell in love with it. With time I realised how good Japan was ( How I wish I was born there!!!). I shifted to subs from English dub and started learning a little Japanese in my free time so that I could better understand anime; (It is a rewarding experience when you understand some dialogues!)
Jul 27, 2017 2:52 PM

Jan 2017
Wiiiizz (i actually don't know how you're supposed to write this but i'm trying to copy the Candy store lady greeting style xD)! It's been days since i joined this club and seeing i made the 'effort' to join a club here on MAL i thought i might as well introduce myself

I'm Alexandra, an university student (anthropology) who enjoys lifting weights, cycling and trekking.
I've been in love with anime since i was a kid and wanted so badly to be a sailor moon (Jupiter) but it's since last year that i took it to a whole new level and decided to keep track of it by opening a MAL account.

On to the business:

Favorite Slice of Life anime (s): Natsume Yuujinchou and Barakamon.
Favorite Slice of Life manga: i'll say 3-Gatsu no Lion
Favorite Slice of Like characters: Handa Seishuu, Naru, Nyanko Sensei.

I'm kinda in a SOL slump and i'm dying for some recommendations :3

SEIZON SENRYAKU: Hungry 100% of the time.
Vzla-IT

Jul 27, 2017 7:25 PM

Jun 2017
Hello. I'm awful when it comes to introduce myself. And I don't like that much. Well, I'm Tipher. I could say that SoL is my favorite genre and now I'm going to sleep.
Aug 10, 2017 5:40 PM
Jul 2014
Favorite Slice of Life anime: ReLife

A little bit more about yourself: Just a guy who likes animes very much
Oct 31, 2017 12:11 PM

Apr 2016
Hello, my name's Eita_Izumi and I've been a fan of slice of life. It's been one of my favourite genres so far.

Favourite Slice of life anime: 3-gatsu no Lion
Favourite slice of life mangas: 3-gatsu no Lion, Horimiya

"Le vent se lève!... Il faut tenter de vivre!"
- Paul Valéry, Le Cimetière Marin -

Nov 22, 2017 11:30 AM
Sep 2017
My Name is Tuturuuu99

My favourite SoL animes are:
(In no order)
Clannad
Your Lie in April
Anohana
Kokoro Connect
Sweetness and Lightning

SoL is hands down my favourite genre
Nov 25, 2017 9:48 PM

Sep 2016
Username: PandaKitteh
Favorite Slice of Life anime: Orange
Favorite Slice of Life manga: Bokura ga Ita
Favorite Slice of Life characters: That's difficult to say. It depends on the character really. I like tsundere's though. They are usually more alluring.
A little bit more about yourself: I'm Rachael. I have been obsessed with anime/manga since the 7th grade and it hasn't faded even in my 20's. My favorite anime is Sailor Moon and my favorite manga is Bokura ga Ita. I pretty much read more manga than watch anime. My favorite genres are romance, slice of life, drama and josei. I'm definitely in love with magical girl anime. I fangirl over characters sometimes. (that may be an understatement) Anyway, glad to be here!
Dec 1, 2017 8:11 PM

Nov 2016
Username: Swampywinter

SOL anime: Love Live, K-on, Himouto Umaru-chan, Anohana, Say I Love You, Nichijou

Manga: Nichijou

SOL: Hanayo and Riko (My best Love Live girls)

My favorite video games is Halo and Assassin's creed.

Dec 24, 2017 6:30 PM

Mar 2013
Username: Alfond
Favorite Slice of Life anime: Clannad & Urara Meirochou
Favorite Slice of Life manga: Haven't read any slice of life manga yet.
Favorite Slice of Life characters: Fujibayashi Kyou, Chiya, and Tatsumi Kon
A little bit more about yourself: I watch all kinds of anime but I really enjoy SOL and CGDCT anime. Other than that I'm also a fan of shoujo ai/yuri. There's more I could say but if you want to know more about me feel free to chat with me any time.

Dec 27, 2017 2:33 PM
Dec 2015
Been in the discord a while but never knew there was a MAL club for this so

Username: Hiicantpk
Favorite Slice of Life anime: Wagnaria!! (Specifically S3)
Favorite Slice of Life manga: I don't read much manga, but from my collection? Nozaki-kun
Favorite Slice of Life characters: Mugi (K-ON!), Yachiyo (Wagnaria!!), Mashiro (Sakurasou)
A little bit more about yourself: I'm kinda obsessed with osu. I'll link my profile below. Check out my maps!

https://osu.ppy.sh/u/2065771
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (8) « First ... « 4 5 [6] 7 8 »

More topics from this board

» Top 10 slice of life animes

filiptoot - Oct 19, 2016

15 by Ohayotaku »»
May 30, 12:44 PM

» Guys check my oil painting of Kimi no Na wa, Tenki no Ko, and Suzume no Tojimari.

mufarari - Jan 20

1 by shiro-seishun »»
Apr 23, 11:14 AM

» Hyouka

HIPPOcat - Dec 25, 2023

1 by shiro-seishun »»
Apr 23, 10:54 AM

Sticky: » Join our new Discord Server

Usagi - Mar 16, 2018

15 by Thousand_Vangs »»
Apr 12, 8:28 AM

» What Are Some Of Your Favorite Slice Of Life Scenes?

Art05 - May 9, 2015

8 by Thousand_Vangs »»
Apr 12, 7:49 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.