Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (25) « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »
Mar 7, 2015 10:25 AM

Apr 2008
Jakerams said:
MonadoRudra said:

Unlike what many Slaine 'delusional' haters like to believe (borrowing Darklight's word, the irony), the guy's been well aware all along that Asseylum won't approve of what he's doing but he doesn't care.

This is the big 'rejection' scene that so many Slaine haters were looking forward to. Like those of us who actually have a brain expected, nothing happened except Slaine going 'lol just as planned' and he didn't have a mental breakdown like some had hoped.
No idea why some people think Slaine is really mental and delusional. He knew from the very beginning.

He is mental and delusional. All conflict will end once there's only one person standing. That's not the mentality of a sane person. That's the mentality of a dictator and a person who has no problem conducting genocide for his so called "New World"
Mar 7, 2015 10:25 AM
The Komori

Mar 2013
Inaho rekt those knights so badly lol....Dat eye gets more OP as the series goes on xD Too bad it's starting to show the side effects a lot more now

I was surprised to see that Seylum and Fake Seylum decided to work together. The way they tricked Slaine was awesome and I'm actually kind of glad that the sisters aren't at odds with each other and are going against Slaine instead

Slaine......Dude you're making it so hard for me to still be able to like you. This guy has completely gone beyond the rails now. Him locking up the sisters and just overall mentality makes me think that he's beyond saving now

Overall I liked this episode a lot, the battle was great and everything else was solid. I do wonder what purpose Cruhteo's son will serve though. I'd be lying if I said that I wasn't interested in this new plot twist
Mar 7, 2015 10:26 AM

Jul 2012
LOL, I laughed and agree with the person who pointed out that Slaine is Bizon 2.0 . Slaine is out of his mind, he has 2 princesses captive. 3 more episodes to go, Asseylum prison break?
Tom's Hardware graphics veteran++ (Legacy)
i7 6700K@4.0 GHz, ASUS Z170 PRO GAMING, RTX 2080, G. Skill RipJaws V 3200MHz 16GB,
Noctua NH-D15, CorsairRM 850x, Win10x64, 1920x1080

MyAnimeList!
Mar 2015
Knight-Artorias said:
Slaine is gonna pull a zero requiem isn't he..........

SUZAKU

Apr 2008
MonadoRudra said:
jzmagic said:

Oh you mad

Yes I am so mad about being right and certain morons being consistently wrong every single week.

So wrong you say. Even though the princess clearly rejected Slaine and what he has become. Also the only reason Slaine hasn't gone mad openly is because he was able to cage his precious birds. Just wait until someone opens that cage and they escape.
Mar 7, 2015 10:27 AM

Nov 2012
Lmao I love how everyone here is shaking their heads because this is getting shittier and shittier with every episode, while I am just raging because my fanfic is now basically invalid
Mar 7, 2015 10:27 AM

Sep 2014
Darklight0303 said:
He is mental and delusional. All conflict will end once there's only one person standing. That's not the mentality of a sane person. That's the mentality of a dictator and a person who has no problem conducting genocide for his so called "New World"

That doesn't really make him insane. All conflict WILL end if anyone who opposes is eliminated. It isn't really delusional either, insofar as the pure logic of it is concerned, but his confidence he can execute it might be misplaced, especially as he just loses 3 counts working together.

It doesn't make him a good person by many standards though.
Mar 7, 2015 10:28 AM
The Komori

Mar 2013
Knight-Artorias said:
That would be pretty interesting if that happened lol
Mar 7, 2015 10:29 AM

Apr 2008
ANGRY2011 said:
Darklight0303 said:

That doesn't really make him insane. All conflict WILL end if anyone who opposes is eliminated. It isn't really delusional either, insofar as the pure logic of it is concerned, but his confidence he can execute it might be misplaced, especially as he just loses 3 counts working together.

Here's the thing. As long as human individualty exists, there will ALWAYS be factions. You cannot eliminate them. His perfect world would soon grow rebelion and then it would be back to war all over agian. That's what makes it insane and delusional. Thinking that his solution is the eternal one when human nature renders that impossible
Mar 7, 2015 10:32 AM

Jul 2007
Every episode we get more and more proof that Slaine is completely insane and delusional.

Slaine's logic is EXACT logic that is needed for him to decide to just nuke Earth with moon fragments to "reduce opposition" and build new world, lol.

And the apologists who claimed Aseylum would just forgive and forget the terrible bullshit Slaine has done with her life get to eat crows.

Either way , the figures now are in place for Mazuurek's last sacrificial run of getting Aseylum out of captivity.
Feb 2015
At least he's a visionary. It's delusional people who make things happen.
The Komori

Mar 2013
Darklight0303 said:
ANGRY2011 said:

Here's the thing. As long as human individualty exists, there will ALWAYS be factions. You cannot eliminate them. His perfect world would soon grow rebelion and then it would be back to war all over agian. That's what makes it insane and delusional. Thinking that his solution is the eternal one when human nature renders that impossible
Realistically speaking you're spot on bro, but this is an anime and going by the logic of the show I can definitely see this going in a Code Geass route whereas the war will end once the main threat is eliminated.

Sad to say I doubt that this anime will even come close to giving us and ending like that but we'll see

Apr 2008
Alsoran said:

Visionary and delusional are not one and the same.
Mar 7, 2015 10:33 AM
Feb 2015
Darklight0303 said:
Alsoran said:

They can be, in this case, it is.
Mar 7, 2015 10:34 AM

Apr 2008
Tokoya said:
Darklight0303 said:

Realistically speaking you're spot on bro, but this is an anime and going by the logic of the show I can definitely see this going in a Code Geass route whereas the war will end once the main threat is eliminated.

Sad to say I doubt that this anime will even come close to giving us and ending like that but we'll see

God I hope not. Zero Requiem was masterfully done. This is just insanity pure and simple
Mar 7, 2015 10:34 AM

Apr 2008
Alsoran said:
Darklight0303 said:

Uh because you like to think so? Yeah no it's really not.
Mar 7, 2015 10:35 AM

Jul 2007
Tokoya said:
Darklight0303 said:

Except that absolutely everything her has een shown to be working by real world laws and rules.

You can't "eradicate" conflict.

All Slaine can do is prolong his tyranny till either he falls or humanity is extinct.
Feb 2015
Darklight0303 said:
Alsoran said:

Uh because you like to think so? Yeah no it's really not.

It's not my opinion.

Apr 2008
CookingPriest said:
Tokoya said:

Except that absolutely everything her has een shown to be working by real world laws and rules.

All Slaine can do is prolong his tyranny till either he falls or humanity is extinct.

And with Slaine's trackrecord I see option two happening a lot faster.
Mar 7, 2015 10:36 AM

Jan 2014
3 episodes left and they introduce a new character?

Dafug? =.=
Mar 7, 2015 10:36 AM
Mar 2015
The world Slaine want to create is the same as Charles zi Britannia wanted to create a fantasy world, where all fivam in peace without indifference, is a completely infatil dream created by a person with mental disorders.

The most fantastic that every passing episode, the arguments, and fanwanking FanFiction, has been falling one by one
Mar 7, 2015 10:37 AM

Aug 2013
I'm so glad that Asseylum finally finds out the truth, too bad she gets locked up right after.
My Candies:
Mar 7, 2015 10:38 AM
Feb 2015
Darklight0303 said:
Jakerams said:
No idea why some people think Slaine is really mental and delusional. He knew from the very beginning.

I am not going to go into a philosophical debate about why wars actually happen because that shit is too deep for anime, but Slaine is right about the fact that someone else would have started/continued the war even if he didn't and the end result would most likely be less pretty than what he has in mind. The last time Asseylum even tried to make peace she actually ignited the war and almost got herself killed.
Mar 7, 2015 10:39 AM

Jul 2007
Iolo said:
I'm so glad that Asseylum finally finds out the truth, too bad she gets locked up right after.

Not for long

Mazuurek most likely will do something about it next episode. I fully expect both him and Lemrina dying then.

MonadoRudra said:
Darklight0303 said:

I am not going to go into a philosophical debate about why wars actually happen because that shit is too deep for anime, but Slaine is right about the fact that someone else would have started/continued the war even if he didn't and the end result would most likely be less pretty than what he has in mind. The last time Asseylum even tried to make peace she actually ignited the war and almost got herself killed.

And slaine apologists continue to delusionally shift the facts to fit their narrative

Aseylum "ignited" the war? OH I am sorry, here I thought it was Sazzybums.

Slaine's argumentation is outright insane - it is the same as if you would use it as justification of stealing something - |"hey someone else would have stolen it anyway".

It does.not.change. What slaine did.
Mar 7, 2015 10:41 AM

Jul 2014
Knight-Artorias said:

I want to watch more of that :DD

Mod Edit: Removed quote of deleted post.
julyanMar 8, 2015 8:04 PM
Mar 7, 2015 10:42 AM

Apr 2008
MonadoRudra said:
Darklight0303 said:

She didn't ignite it. Sazbaum did by trying to have her killed >_> you really love blaming the princess I've noticed. Anything to defend your delusional fujoshi bait boytoy I see
Mar 7, 2015 10:43 AM
Feb 2015
The scary thing is that you can't tell if Slaine was crazy all along, or he just went off the deep end a few episodes ago. He doesn't even have any motivation to take over Earth now. The only reason Inaho doesn't look similarly retarded is because the writers didn't give him much character. This anime is terrible, I give up.
Mar 7, 2015 10:43 AM

Nov 2012
Does Slaine not need the princess to power the Aldnoah drive for him? If he has her locked up could she not just rebel and refuse to power the drive?
Mar 7, 2015 10:45 AM
The Komori

Mar 2013
CookingPriest said:
Tokoya said:

If he and his cohorts fall while Seylum and whomever sympathizes with her change Vers from the inside etc I don't see how they can't make peace in some way

Darklight0303 said:
Tokoya said:

God I hope not. Zero Requiem was masterfully done. This is just insanity pure and simple
Yeah, I don't see Slaine ever getting even remotely redeemed at all
Mar 7, 2015 10:46 AM

Sep 2014
Darklight0303 said:

Not necessarily. There can be individuals and differing opinions and even factions so long as they don't take up arms and become an opposing military faction, and the general idea of Slaine's goal would be met. That goal is (theoretically) achievable for an admittedly non-infinite duration, but probably still a significant one, all the more so because this is fiction and not real life.

Of course, he could very well mean the literal version at this point. The actual fairy tale world. Fiction likes those absolutes. I don't think he could achieve the literal version. He may be able to achieve the generalized version, where he prevents armed conflict between factions for a lengthy duration.

Of course, that's not the direction this is headed. It looks like things are just headed towards a big climax where Slaine either loses and everything wraps up nicely or the war is extended into yet another season.

seujair 2.0's version makes it look like it will be the latter, and his information was good for this episode at least.
Mar 7, 2015 10:51 AM

May 2012
Renzoukuken said:
Does Slaine not need the princess to power the Aldnoah drive for him? If he has her locked up could she not just rebel and refuse to power the drive?

He has the rights already, unless it's turned off there is no need for her. If that were the case every knight would need a princess with them at all times.
The only times Slaine needs the princess is when she turns it off herself, but to do that she needs to touch the drive. Pretty hard to do that when they're both locked up.
Mar 7, 2015 10:52 AM

Jun 2008
Weekly reminder that Slaine is the only reason to watch this hilariously bad show.

May 2012
Alsoran said:
The scary thing is that you can't tell if Slaine was crazy all along, or he just went off the deep end a few episodes ago. He doesn't even have any motivation to take over Earth now. The only reason Inaho doesn't look similarly retarded is because the writers didn't give him much character. This anime is terrible, I give up.

Looks more like you ran out of criticism and are giving up. "this anime is terrible," "blah blah blah the writers."
All empty complaints

Canopus said:
Weekly remainder that Slaine is the only reason to watch this hilariously bad show.

Would you look at that, another one.
Feb 2015
Darklight0303 said:

She didn't ignite it. Sazbaum did by trying to have her killed >_> you really love blaming the princess I've noticed. Anything to defend your delusional fujoshi bait boytoy I see

Wut. I am not blaming her. I literally said someone else would have continued/started another war and I used Saazbaum's plot as an example, can you even read?

She did ignite the war the same way that Franz Ferdinand's death ignited WW1, do you need lessons in English now as well?
Mar 7, 2015 10:53 AM

Mar 2013
Why the princess did not shoot Slaine when he was walking towards her?
Why she woke up in the first place then? We have finally the pointing gun scene but she does nothing.
Hope she escapes or something.
Antearion said:
So basically it really didn't mater if the real princess woke up or not. She could have stayed sleep for the whole series.

Yep^

And guess what? Inaho saves the day with the eye of protagonism, but FINALLY his power is showing a weak point.

And Slaine.... Just his goal matters now for him. .-.

And this Crutheo son? OMG why.
Mar 7, 2015 10:53 AM

Jun 2012
-Cruthteo had a son

Sure
Fuck it

What's next?
Mar 7, 2015 10:55 AM

May 2012
HybridMBL said:
-Cruthteo had a son

Sure
Fuck it

What's next?

Why not? Is there a logical reason why it's not acceptable?
Mar 7, 2015 10:55 AM

Apr 2008
MonadoRudra said:
Darklight0303 said:

Wut. I am not blaming her. I literally said someone else would have continued/started another war and I used Saazbaum's plot as an example, can you even read?

She did ignite the war the same way that Franz Ferdinand's death ignited WW1, do you need lessons in English now as well?

No the one who ignited both wars are those who staged the assassination in the first place. Blaming the victim for the war is nothing short of asinine. Then again that's what I have come to expect from those of the same mind as you
Mar 7, 2015 10:56 AM
Mar 2015
More User information of 4cham, leaked the information in this episode 21.

新派閥UFEIの政治指導者の同盟国であり、を使いたい力を打倒するために一緒に戦った、火星人と地球人のを使いたいのダウン取るために並んで戦った。

in English
New faction are allies of the political leaders of UFEI, and fought together to overthrow Slaine power, Martians and Earthlings fought side by side to take down Slaine.
Mar 7, 2015 10:56 AM

Apr 2008
HidetoshiNakata said:

in English
New faction are allies of the political leaders of UFEI, and fought together to overthrow Slaine power, Martians and Earthlings fought side by side to take down Slaine.

Hohoho Sweet~
Mar 7, 2015 10:57 AM

May 2012
MonadoRudra said:

You do realize that what ignited the war was THE ASSASINATION, not the one who got assassinated right?
Mar 7, 2015 10:57 AM

Feb 2014
Slaine is still a bitch.
Mar 7, 2015 10:58 AM
Feb 2015
Darklight0303 said:
MonadoRudra said:

No the one who ignited both wars are those who staged the assassination in the first place. Blaming the victim for the war is nothing short of asinine. Then again that's what I have come to expect from those of the same mind as you

Like I said already I am not blaming her or are you really that stupid?

Darklight0303 said:
HidetoshiNakata said:

in English

Hohoho Sweet~

Why is this sweet to you? Slaine is literally doing what Lelouch did by creating a common enemy of the factions (Earth, Mars) already at war.
Mar 7, 2015 10:59 AM

Mar 2013
KamiAlice said:
HybridMBL said:
-Cruthteo had a son

Sure
Fuck it

What's next?

Why not? Is there a logical reason why it's not acceptable?

I think the problem is not the son.
Its like, why introduce a new character now?
It would be easier if Crutheo himself had been alive.
Mar 7, 2015 11:00 AM

Apr 2008
MonadoRudra said:
Darklight0303 said:

Darklight0303 said:

Hohoho Sweet~

Why is this sweet to you? Slaine is literally doing what Lelouch did by creating a common enemy of the factions (Earth, Mars) already at war.

No he's not. AT least not intentionally unlike Lelouch who was aiming for it all along. It's sweet because I get to see a mad dog being put down.

Slaine is nothing like Lelouch and it's an insult to him to even suggest that to be the case.
Mar 7, 2015 11:00 AM
Sep 2014
Lol at Slaine losing his political power by caging both princesses. I hope Lemrina falls in love with Crutheo's son and he helps both princesses escape. Mazurek will then take Asseylum to Inaho and Slaine will get jealous and fight on the front lines to kil Inaho.

Sadly, one of the ways to stop this war is to kill all the royal families with activation factors. When the Aldnoah power disappears and the earth federation accepts the people from Mars, peace can be obtained.

I got excited for a second there when the Earth Federation mentioned upgrades/supplies to the Deucalion. I was thinking they were able to make Aldnoah powered Kataphrakts and with the war going on for more than two years I believe they could make their own machines with their analysis of captured Mars Kataphrakts.

I hope this doesn't become a bad ending though with Inaho losing his humanity/mind and Asseylum taking care of him.
Mar 7, 2015 11:01 AM

May 2010
lmao this show is reachign new lows ..

Jul 2007
Darklight0303 said:
MonadoRudra said:

No he's not. AT least not intentionally unlike Lelouch who was aiming for it all along. It's sweet because I get to see a mad dog being put down.

Slaine is nothing like Lelouch and it's an insult to him to even suggest that to be the case.

I hope he gets to crawl on the ground delusionally like Raito did.

That's the least he can do for ruining so many lives.
Content Admin
Overkilled Red

Aug 2013
For a moment, I thought Lemrina was going to shoot the real Asseylum, but it was a bit surprising seeing them working together to reveal Slaine's objective.
I just wished she'd pulled the trigger. >.< Well, he'll be screwed up in the end anyways.

Inaho is being hax, once again. Even though he's using science and techniques to pull of the feats, it still makes him look OP.

Not sure why they decided to introduce Cruhteo's son at this point. Well, lets see what his role turns out to be,

Decent episode. I expect Mazuurek to rescue Asseylum soon, though he'll probably die in process of it.

Apr 2008
Sigmund05 said:
Lol at Slaine losing his political power by caging both princesses. I hope Lemrina falls in love with Crutheo's son and he helps both princesses escape. Mazurek will then take Asseylum to Inaho and Slaine will get jealous and fight on the front lines to kil Inaho.

Sadly, one of the ways to stop this war is to kill all the royal families with activation factors. When the Aldnoah power disappears and the earth federation accepts the people from Mars, peace can be obtained.

I got excited for a second there when the Earth Federation mentioned upgrades/supplies to the Deucalion. I was thinking they were able to make Aldnoah powered Kataphrakts and with the war going on for more than two years I believe they could make their own machines with their analysis of captured Mars Kataphrakts.

I hope this doesn't become a bad ending though with Inaho losing his humanity/mind and Asseylum taking care of him.

Honestly that wouldn't really classify as a bad end and more as a bitter sweet one
Pages (25) « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

» SPOILER - Question regarding the end of the anime

Joshuam303 - Apr 6, 2016

25 by Masterbos175 »»
Jun 29, 6:08 PM

Poll: » Aldnoah.Zero 2nd Season Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Mar 28, 2015

1158 by Archean-Return »»
Apr 21, 4:14 PM

Poll: » Aldnoah.Zero 2nd Season Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Mar 21, 2015

831 by Archean-Return »»
Apr 21, 3:32 PM

Poll: » Aldnoah.Zero 2nd Season Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Mar 14, 2015

581 by Archean-Return »»
Apr 21, 2:29 PM

Poll: » Aldnoah.Zero 2nd Season Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Feb 28, 2015

564 by Archean-Return »»
Apr 21, 12:47 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.