Forum Settings
Forums
New
Pages (8) « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »
Dec 10, 2014 7:16 AM
Dec 2011
n0thinglasts said:
gabyta07 said:
Maybe is bc I am a woman, and I dont find that scene irrational.
Touka wanted to be by his side, and he rejectes her, even after she was the loudest in wanting to save him from Aogiri.
She was ready to give up her human life. And he slapped her on the cheek by saying no.
Then after living without him, he gives her a present indirectly, he doesnt allow her to see him.
And then suddenly he appears and tells me he wants to come back?

Of course I am going to retaliate. The guy thinks he can do anything and ppl are going to be waiting for him. He pushed her and now he expects her to receive him with open arms.

Men who think they are the center of the universe.
Although in this case is true lol since he is the MC

Anyway, it doesn't , mean she didn't want him to come back, it meant she was hurt.

I disagree with you on a few things. First of all when kaneki rejects her it was for good reasons. You got to look at intentions behind stuff not just the action itself. He was completely good intentioned and didn't want her to get hurt or twisted by what they were going to have to do. It's questionable if she realized what Kaneki wanted at that time as he had just gone through a huge psyche change so she may not of even known what she would be getting herself into but even if she did and she wanted to then comes the question is it right let our loved ones harm themselves even if they want too.

Second when Kaneki rejects her, he had just gone through magnitudes more pain and suffering than Touka will likely experience in her whole life combined - although she might not know that so I'll cut her some slack.

A more accurate assessment of the situation imo would be a a poor innocent kind kid underwent extreme torture the likes of which no one would even have a chance of experiencing because his regen abilities were above normal allowing for more extreme torture and as a result had his personality and identity completely morphed to cope with the extreme suffering.

In his new psychotic unstable mindset he makes what he think's is the best decision and sacrifices some of his own desires for the safety and well being of someone he cares about.

Then he returns to speak to the old man and Touka chases after him to find him on a bridge. He's confused and opens up to her being completely candid and she makes fun of him and starts attacking him and walks away not caring what he's going through or what he has gone through and just selfishly wishes he hadn't changed.

Touka's suffering caused by Kaneki is a drop in an ocean compared to Kaneki and I think it is silly and immature the way Touka plays the victim, cut Kaneki some slack. It's like your whole family just died and you lost everything you own and you're homeless and sick with aids but you missed some planned event with your friend in the wake of all the misfortune and they throw a fit and beat the shit out of you for it.

I think you also forget that Kaneki did not only reject Touka but also other Anteiku gang and even Hide. It was quite irony that he ran away from them and in the end they were the one he was looking for. He thought he can protect them for afar but then what happened in the end? He didn't make it in time to rescue them. Everything he vowed to protect and all of his effort was in vain.

And I gotta agree with some of the posters above, Kaneki was being selfish, he thought he was strong enough to do everything alone. He put himself on danger and quoting Touka, how can he protect others if he cant even save himself.

And I don't get the part where did Touka make fun of Kaneki. I always thought it was the other way around, to think he even addressed Touka's loneliness during their conversation when it was him promised not to leave her alone and then the next thing he did was leaving her.

Maybe it was quite immature to say that Touka couldn't handle her loneliness and wanted to have someone by herself but I couldn't fully blame her. Kaneki came into her life as someone she can talk and share her problem and struggle with after losing her family one by one so her frustration was quite understandable when another important person to her left again like that. Also you can see her pain when Anteiku was raided, she had it enough losing ppl around her without her doing a thing

And I don't understand the last part. Imo it was more like you are in big trouble and your closest friend wanted to help you but you acted like some big hero to solve everything on your own and ended up messing yourself more.
Dec 10, 2014 8:06 AM

Feb 2014
eto x kaneki cant happen. please deal with it. the most possible scenario between them can be that : at the very last, eto will die in kaneki's hands. thats all.

i think touka really loves kaneki. but kaneki? i dont know. at least she was very precious to him.
EustassKiddo !
Dec 10, 2014 8:19 AM

Nov 2014
ftsyzc said:
eto x kaneki cant happen. please deal with it. the most possible scenario between them can be that : at the very last, eto will die in kaneki's hands. thats all.

i think touka really loves kaneki. but kaneki? i dont know. at least she was very precious to him.

ftsyzc said:
eto x kaneki can happen.

FTFY. You're welcome.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Dec 10, 2014 8:38 AM

Nov 2014
gabyta07 said:
n0thinglasts said:

I disagree with you on a few things. First of all when kaneki rejects her it was for good reasons. You got to look at intentions behind stuff not just the action itself. He was completely good intentioned and didn't want her to get hurt or twisted by what they were going to have to do. It's questionable if she realized what Kaneki wanted at that time as he had just gone through a huge psyche change so she may not of even known what she would be getting herself into but even if she did and she wanted to then comes the question is it right let our loved ones harm themselves even if they want too.

Second when Kaneki rejects her, he had just gone through magnitudes more pain and suffering than Touka will likely experience in her whole life combined - although she might not know that so I'll cut her some slack.

A more accurate assessment of the situation imo would be a a poor innocent kind kid underwent extreme torture the likes of which no one would even have a chance of experiencing because his regen abilities were above normal allowing for more extreme torture and as a result had his personality and identity completely morphed to cope with the extreme suffering.

In his new psychotic unstable mindset he makes what he think's is the best decision and sacrifices some of his own desires for the safety and well being of someone he cares about.

Then he returns to speak to the old man and Touka chases after him to find him on a bridge. He's confused and opens up to her being completely candid and she makes fun of him and starts attacking him and walks away not caring what he's going through or what he has gone through and just selfishly wishes he hadn't changed.

Touka's suffering caused by Kaneki is a drop in an ocean compared to Kaneki and I think it is silly and immature the way Touka plays the victim, cut Kaneki some slack. It's like your whole family just died and you lost everything you own and you're homeless and sick with aids but you missed some planned event with your friend in the wake of all the misfortune and they throw a fit and beat the shit out of you for it.

You are basing your whole dialogue in defense of Ken Kaneki on the torture, which Touka is ignorant of.
The truth of the thing here, its that Touka lost her father and brother.
Then she opened herself to this new guy, and the new guy seemed to open up himself to her.
She goes and risks her life to save him, bc he is important to her, she never gets why he changed, she doesn't even know he is mentally unstable
Why bc he preferred to hide it all, he closed up to her, and then left her just like the previous men in her life have done.
He never told her, no, you can't come with me bc I need to protect you. He just rejected her, and even if he had said so it doesn't make matters right. If a guy comes to me "I need to leave you bc I am going to protect you" I would say to him "Do not let the door hit you, and don't ever come back"
Why? Bc the guy it is not explaining his reasoning, he is not opening up to me.
And even when he decides to return to Anteiku, as other pointed out, she notices he was still closing himself up. He was still keeping her at arms length. He hurt her again.
She does not understand why he changed, and the guy, the guy she really misses is the one who she thought was open to her, this new guy is worst than the other, a coward who hides himself among his words, bc he is afraid of being lonely, a guy who think he is the center of the universe.
You can not say Touka's suffering doesn't compare to Kaneki's suffering.
First of all ppl suffer in different ways and in different degrees, a rape victim can suffer just the same as a rich girl who can find her new brand of shoes, and visceversa. It all depends on your mind frame, on the enviroment that you grew up with, in how you relate to the world. Losing your new shoes, can also mean to the person the end of the world. You can not say, this person is suffering more bc she lost her mother or he was abandoned when he was a child. PPl suffering's are not measure with the gravity of the event but how they are mentally and how they see the world.
And as I said before she doesn't know, and even if she knew, I am of the mind that he would still be at fault,
Bc he prefers to wallow in his depression, the "I am so scard of being alone" thatn open up to her. I am with her in just giving up. This is clearly a guy too focus in his own suffering to even care about anything else.
I believe what she tried to do by that hit, was to wake him up. She had enough, with the whole martyr thing.
Specially since she has suffered too in life, Yoshimura too, Yomo too, and he is acting like he was the only one who is suffering.
I am not saying Touka is a saint, as everything in TG, all of it is grey.
Maybe if she had been an adult and not a teenager, she would have confronted him in a more mature way.
Both of them are selfish, and full of faults in this regard.

Fair points and I was being biased but I feel you're being a little biased too.

I don't really agree with you on suffering though. While people can suffer in different ways and the level of suffering is subjective - there's usually a consensus. An example of what I mean is a rich girl that loses her shoes might suffer as much as a rape victim but it is extremely unlikely. The rich girl might think she is suffering as much but if she went through both experiences there is an extremely high chance she would view being raped as much worse.

There is a chance Touka is suffering as much as Kaneki but anyone who knows much about torture would agree the chances she is suffering nearly as much as Kaneki are extremely low - but there is a chance. Although it's physically impossible for her to ever go through what Kaneki did and because she hasn't gone through both experiences and can't share her perspective on which is worse/by how much we'll never know although I'll go with the safe bet that what she is going through is relatively nothing.
Dec 10, 2014 8:40 AM

Oct 2014
lilymul said:
n0thinglasts said:

I think you also forget that Kaneki did not only reject Touka but also other Anteiku gang and even Hide. It was quite irony that he ran away from them and in the end they were the one he was looking for. He thought he can protect them for afar but then what happened in the end? He didn't make it in time to rescue them. Everything he vowed to protect and all of his effort was in vain.

@nothinglasts

Of course the suffering of the rich girl if she is raped would change, bc the way she sees the world was changed, that doesnt mean that two ppl cant suffer the same way for two different things.
Take for example, ppl who want to or have killed themselves bc their favorite artist did something they didnt agree on, or bc they failed an exam.
Ppl's world can crumble for many different things, no matter what is the social concession of a gravity.
That is why psychoanlysis talks about things like strenghtening the ego, or one person having a weak ego.

Touka was "abandoned" by her father
She had to fend off herself when she was just a little girl.
Grown ups humans who were kind to her before almost delivered her to the CCG
Ghoul adults would attack them
Plus they had to feed themselves without being detected by the CCG
Then Yoshimura saved them, gave them a chance
And then Ayato abandoned her
Her trust in anyone was in crumbles
And Kaneki arrives
She opens herself to him
And then the same thing, he rejects her and abandons her.
Its a wonder how can she still have faith in him.
gabyta07Dec 10, 2014 9:00 AM
"It's like Tolstoy said. Happiness is an allegory, unhappiness a story"

"And the sense of tragedy-according to Aristotle.comes, ironically enough, not from the protagonist's weak points but from his good qualities. Do you know what I'm getting at? People are drawn deeper into tragedy not by their defects but by their virtues"

Kafka on the shore by Haruki Murakami...the man that was the inspiration for Sen Takatsuki

Dec 10, 2014 9:32 AM
Oct 2012
Beppyicx said:
In this part they talk for a bit and Kaneki pretty much tells her his unrealistic goals. Notice that she does not lose her temper until Kaneki touches his chin. At this point she knows that Kaneki is not being truthful to her, she knows he is hiding something/ or lying (check back chapter 118, her talk with Hide)...

Yeah, wouldn't you guys get mad if someone you cared about lied to you and you knew it? But it's not just about her, she knows he is lying to himself and that's what pushes her over the edge.

Beppyicx said:
Mind you I don't care if you hate/dislike her or not, but I just think that you and apparently others missed the whole point of that chapter, she certainly did not spit in his face like you implied. It is however true that she could have gone about it better but sometimes actions do speak louder than words and in this case it worked, (chapter 140).

I couldn't have said it better.
Dec 10, 2014 11:13 AM

Nov 2014
gabyta07 said:

@nothinglasts

Of course the suffering of the rich girl if she is raped would change, bc the way she sees the world was changed, that doesnt mean that two ppl cant suffer the same way for two different things.
Take for example, ppl who want to or have killed themselves bc their favorite artist did something they didnt agree on, or bc they failed an exam.
Ppl's world can crumble for many different things, no matter what is the social concession of a gravity.
That is why psychoanlysis talks about things like strenghtening the ego, or one person having a weak ego.

And Kaneki arrives
She opens herself to him

I'm not sure I understand you but I've only taken a very basic psychology class back in hs and haven't touched the subject since so that may be why. I can't tell if you're agreeing with me or not. But I don't see how ppl who want to or have killed themselves bc their favorite artist did something they didnt agree on, or bc they failed an exam disagrees with anything I've said.

People's worlds can crumble for many different things but that doesn't mean the causes and suffering are equal - which was what I was arguing. Looking at it from a mathematical standpoint if the limit were 50+ where x result would happen(your world crumbles for example), just because two people reach that limit doesn't mean they are equal. One could be 1,000 on the suffering scale while another 60 yet both of their worlds crumble.
Dec 10, 2014 11:33 AM

Oct 2014
n0thinglasts said:
gabyta07 said:

@nothinglasts

And Kaneki arrives
She opens herself to him

I'm not sure I understand you but I've only taken a very basic psychology class back in hs and haven't touched the subject since so that may be why. I can't tell if you're agreeing with me or not. But I don't see how ppl who want to or have killed themselves bc their favorite artist did something they didnt agree on, or bc they failed an exam disagrees with anything I've said.

People's worlds can crumble for many different things but that doesn't mean the causes and suffering are equal - which was what I was arguing. Looking at it from a mathematical standpoint if the limit were 50+ where x result would happen(your world crumbles for example), just because two people reach that limit doesn't mean they are equal. One could be 1,000 on the suffering scale while another 60 yet both of their worlds crumble.

Yeah you are not getting me.
What I am trying to say, is that world crumbling is 100%, its the worst thing that can happen to you in your world...in your perception of the world
So it doesnt matter what is the event that may happen to any person, nor the gravity, since each person will suffer it differently...just as a person who has been tortured, can't stand it anymore, he wants to die...the same can happen to a person that failed his exams.
The feelings of sadness, of depression can be the same.
That is what I am getting at.
Btw doing my M1 in psychology

Anyway, this is out of topic...lets agree to disagree.

"And the sense of tragedy-according to Aristotle.comes, ironically enough, not from the protagonist's weak points but from his good qualities. Do you know what I'm getting at? People are drawn deeper into tragedy not by their defects but by their virtues"

Kafka on the shore by Haruki Murakami...the man that was the inspiration for Sen Takatsuki

Dec 10, 2014 12:51 PM

Feb 2014
Kvothe51 said:
ftsyzc said:

ftsyzc said:
eto x kaneki can happen.

FTFY. You're welcome.

actually what i wanted to say, the most possible thing between them can be that: eto can be killed by kaneki at the very last.

thnx for ftfy.
EustassKiddo !
Dec 10, 2014 5:51 PM
Dec 2011
gabyta07 said:
lilymul said:

I should have worded it better sorry but my English is quite limited. Anyways, maybe the word 'reject' was a bit off but still he kept the distance away from them. He quitted Anteiku and wanted to 'walk on his own path'. They respected his decision, they didnt interfere until he got into the whole Kanou mess, lost his way and went back to square one, seeking truth from Anteiku folks. If only he talked to them earlier, went back to Anteiku earlier things could have been less complicated for him. He instead went to Itori to get information even though he had been warned by Yomo about her.

And regarding Hide, he did the same thing he did to Touka. He kept himself shut, hiding stuffs from Hide and even Hide complained Kaneki should be more open to him as they grew up together. Kaneki thought he can protect Hide like that, but in the end it was Hide lending him a hand and had to make his move on his own to keep Kaneki safe, as far as getting involved with Aogiri and CCG. (well this is debatable since Hide himself and his real motives are vague and suspicious)
Dec 11, 2014 10:25 AM

Nov 2014
Just found some more evidence backing up the Kaneki x Eto OTP. I'm suprised I'm the first person to notice it.

I hope this clears up all the non-canon and completely unrealistic Kaneki x Touka nonsense going around.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Dec 11, 2014 11:29 AM

Aug 2014
^ If the dangerous cuteness that is named Eto/Takatsuki Sen dies without canonically sleeping with a man, be it Kaneki or whoever, i'm not going to be happy.

Just saying.
~||Sky of the Night Light||~
Dec 11, 2014 2:13 PM
Jul 2013
Maledict said:
^ If the dangerous cuteness that is named Eto/Takatsuki Sen dies without canonically sleeping with a man, be it Kaneki or whoever, i'm not going to be happy.

Just saying.

I dont want TG:RE to end without Sasaki/Kaneki getting laid.
Just an average weeb
Dec 12, 2014 2:41 PM

Dec 2013
I read everyone's comment for lols and shit, but why did no one mention kaneki x rize?? lol
If I remember kaneki still liked her after he met her at yomo's place, right?? Also, I think ken-kun will remember all the shit as soon as he sees rize rather than seeing touka and yomo.
Dec 12, 2014 4:24 PM
Jul 2013
Chaos_Reaper said:
I read everyone's comment for lols and shit, but why did no one mention kaneki x rize?? lol
If I remember kaneki still liked her after he met her at yomo's place, right?? Also, I think ken-kun will remember all the shit as soon as he sees rize rather than seeing touka and yomo.

If he's still in love with Rize then I'm going to have to shove an eggplant up my ass.
Just an average weeb
Dec 12, 2014 4:42 PM

Nov 2014
Wow, even more evidence to support the Kaneki x Eto OTP:

Turns out it has been canon all along, we just didn't want to admit it.

Ok I'm done
Dec 12, 2014 4:45 PM

Oct 2014
Kvothe51 said:

Ok I'm done

you havent shown us any dialogue, where he reciprocates her feelings

Dec 12, 2014 4:47 PM

Dec 2013
Kvothe51 said:

Ok I'm done
ROFL, i wish...
FragOutFire said:

Why am I a Berserk fan? All I ever experience is pain.

We are in the eclipse and Miura has sacrificed us
Dec 12, 2014 5:28 PM

Nov 2014
Maledict said:
CNTRI715 said:
If you don't like Touka for being irrational during a fight then you must dislike all woman, haha. Can't live with them, can't live without them :P

What fight? ''Fight'' implies arguments from both sides, that was more like her shouting at Kaneki for no reason. You also couldn't be farther away from the truth on the women part. Touka's nothing but a type of woman. It just so happens that i dislike her type. With all the ''i want to see him/to return'' before this, and when it finally happens... she spits in his face... hmm, okay. You might find this appealing, but i don't.

Anyways, this is my personal opinion. If i see she's actually changed in :Re, i might start to like her.

idk whats up with you but i got hard just reading this. that was totally just some dirty talk before sexy time you guys should know this.
Dec 12, 2014 5:31 PM

Nov 2014

I love how people are still ignorant to the Kaneki x Eto OTP that Ishida is hinting at. He'll probably make it canon soon.

Trust me. It'll happen.

It's never happening, is it? Damn you, Ishida. Damn you and your flawless logic.

lol eto is dating half ghoul amon where have you been all this time. every once in a while when their having sex eto burps and entire people come out like when she ate her dad. dont worry tho usually its just a foot. kinky if ur in2 foot stuff.

Chaos_Reaper said:

wtf is wrong with you thats like if he banged his mom get outta here.

gabyta07 said:
Kvothe51 said:

Ok I'm done

theres no cannon where naruto reciprocates his love for hinata but we all know how that ended didn't we? 2 WORTHLESS CHILDREN WHO DONT HAVE A BYAKUGAN AND ONLY INHERITED 4/6 WHISKERS IM NOT IMPRESSED. but eto is cannon.
Dec 12, 2014 5:35 PM

Nov 2014
lol eto is dating half ghoul amon where have you been all this time. every once in a while when their having sex eto burps and entire people come out like when she ate her dad. dont worry tho usually its just a foot. kinky if ur in2 foot stuff.

I'm just going to pretend I didn't hear that.
Dec 12, 2014 5:38 PM

Dec 2013
bromains said:

I love how people are still ignorant to the Kaneki x Eto OTP that Ishida is hinting at. He'll probably make it canon soon.

Trust me. It'll happen.

It's never happening, is it? Damn you, Ishida. Damn you and your flawless logic.

Chaos_Reaper said:

wtf is wrong with you thats like if he banged his mom get outta here.

gabyta07 said:

theres no cannon where naruto reciprocates his love for hinata but we all know how that ended didn't we? 2 WORTHLESS CHILDREN WHO DONT HAVE A BYAKUGAN AND ONLY INHERITED 4/6 WHISKERS IM NOT IMPRESSED. but eto is cannon.
That's because Kishimoto was trying to please the fans, this is Tokyo Ghoul.
FragOutFire said:

Why am I a Berserk fan? All I ever experience is pain.

We are in the eclipse and Miura has sacrificed us
Dec 14, 2014 9:10 AM
Sep 2012
approved because of chapter 10
El Psy Congroo.
Dec 14, 2014 9:15 AM
Jul 2013
Janoski said:

Welcome aboard. 'Tis the SS TITOUKEN and a mighty fine ship. Hopefully theres no icebergs.
Just an average weeb
Dec 14, 2014 10:27 AM

Nov 2014
Mossface12 said:
Janoski said:

Welcome aboard. 'Tis the SS TITOUKEN and a mighty fine ship. Hopefully theres no icebergs.

Pretty sure I can see a couple of icebergs up ahead.

Hopefully.
Dec 14, 2014 11:18 AM

May 2014
Kvothe51 said:
Mossface12 said:

Hopefully.
Iceberg? By any chance your nose kagune like mine also smells Titanic ending?
Dec 14, 2014 11:32 AM

Nov 2014
Sparteh said:
Kvothe51 said:

Hopefully.

I just want to set sail on another ship than the SS Titouken.
Dec 14, 2014 11:54 AM

May 2014
Kvothe51 said:
Sparteh said:

Sorry. I didn't get the joke. Could you explain?
Dec 14, 2014 1:03 PM

Nov 2014
Sparteh said:
Kvothe51 said:

As in we aren't boarding the Kaneki x Touka ship, but the Kaneki x Eto ship (Which is completely canon by the way).
Dec 14, 2014 1:12 PM
Jul 2013
Kvothe51 said:
Sparteh said:

As in we aren't boarding the Kaneki x Touka ship, but the Kaneki x Eto ship (Which is completely canon by the way).

So its the SS Etanic.

This ship is 50% sparkle and 50% hopes and dreams.
Just an average weeb
Dec 14, 2014 8:08 PM
Aug 2013
What have I done. I made this thread out of the pure emotions I was feeling in chapter 9, and then I cause all of these arguments and shitposting. I just checked this thread today and it has expanded into shitposting territory. It has gone beyond the point of no return.

Kaneki x Touka is still gonna happen though.

They're gonna mate and produce centipede ghouls.
Dec 14, 2014 8:09 PM

Nov 2012
WolfChaos said:
What have I done. I made this thread out of the pure emotions I was feeling in chapter 9, and then I cause all of these arguments and shitposting. I just checked this thread today and it has expanded into shitposting territory. It has gone beyond the point of no return.

one-winged half-eyes centipede
way stronger than mommaboy sephiroth
IF YOU LIKE DEATH PARADE, GO WATCH BARTENDER!!!
my animesongs chord thread : here bro
Dec 15, 2014 1:34 AM

Apr 2014
Kaneki and Eto is obviously the only ship

Look She's even giving Kaneki a head
Dec 15, 2014 5:14 AM

Nov 2014
Z4k said:

Are you sure you're allowed to post such sexually explicit content on these forums?
Dec 15, 2014 5:59 AM

Sep 2013
Z4k said:

Dude, NSFW warning!!
Dec 15, 2014 7:06 AM
Jul 2013
WolfChaos said:

I can dig that.
Just an average weeb
Dec 20, 2014 6:19 AM
Dec 2014
nonono it's me x kaneki plx

but for real though, saddest part about my life is that I would probably be jealous if touka got a slice of kaneki's fine butt no kidding :///
Dec 21, 2014 2:35 PM

Feb 2014
if one has eyes and not dreaming, he can clearly see that the only possible couple in this manga is TOUKA X KANEKI.

there is no any other chance. though im not a fan of them but .. guys c'mon, isnt it obvious ?
EustassKiddo !
Dec 21, 2014 2:38 PM

Apr 2014
ftsyzc said:
if one has eyes and not dreaming, he can clearly see that the only possible couple in this manga is TOUKA X KANEKI.

there is no any other chance. though im not a fan of them but .. guys c'mon, isnt it obvious ?

Inb4Tsukiyama

Dec 21, 2014 2:38 PM

Oct 2014
ftsyzc said:

Yeah after all he thought she was cute and then he wanted to eat her :D

Dec 21, 2014 5:13 PM

Nov 2014
ftsyzc said:

If with Touka x Kaneki you actually mean Eto x Kaneki then yes, it is blatantly obvious.
Dec 21, 2014 6:34 PM
Nov 2013
Well ima put my thoughts out there simply this ship is there. Is real thats all. There are several hints to it i believe in this ship kaneki x touka OTP
Dec 21, 2014 10:40 PM

Feb 2014
gabyta07 said:
ftsyzc said:

just now you gave spoiler, didn't you? DAMN i dont even read "official spoiler thread" thing for this reason !!!111

Kvothe51 said:
ftsyzc said:

If with Touka x Kaneki you actually mean Eto x Kaneki then yes, it is blatantly obvious.

you are dreaming. sleep well my dear lady :*
NeutralSide said:
ftsyzc said:

Inb4Tsukiyama

you too ! :D
EustassKiddo !
Dec 21, 2014 10:43 PM

Oct 2014
ftsyzc said:
gabyta07 said:

just now you gave spoiler, didn't you? DAMN i dont even read "official spoiler thread" thing for this reason !!!111

Kvothe51 said:

you are dreaming. sleep well my dear lady :*
NeutralSide said:

Inb4Tsukiyama

you too ! :D

Mmmm, a spoiler??? Nope. I am talking about vol 1 of TG

Dec 22, 2014 10:52 PM
Sep 2013
Eh, I don't feel like those two should hook up...yet
Dec 23, 2014 2:40 AM

Feb 2014
"Mmmm, a spoiler??? Nope. I am talking about vol 1 of TG."

when did kaneki wanted to eat touka 0_0
EustassKiddo !
Dec 23, 2014 3:21 AM

Dec 2014
I'm also for ToukaxKaneki. (thought I'm also in love with Kaneki XD)

Anyway those two have so much chemistry, they're both afraid of being left along. Kaneki actually promised her that he wouldn't leave her alone. He admitted that he'd be very sad if she got killed. And he bought her a bunny charm for her bday. Did he ever bought a present for someone else's bday? nope.
Z4k said:

XD I thought she was eating him. He looks quite delicious.

ninjastarforcex said:
WolfChaos said:

one-winged half-eyes centipede
way stronger than mommaboy sephiroth

XD hahaha one-winged half-eyes centipede who love rabbits! They'll probably have mommaboy Sepphy as dinner, unless mako/ Jenova bodies taste disgusting. XD

Happy happy happy!!!
Dec 23, 2014 3:25 AM

Sep 2014
Gourmet shuu fo da win
zealith7Dec 23, 2014 10:08 AM
The world is not beautiful - and that, in a way, lends it a sort of beauty.
-Kino, Kino's Journey

My Anime List- http://myanimelist.net/animelist/zealith7
Dec 23, 2014 4:32 AM

Dec 2014
Kaneki doesn't seem like a person that would swing that way.

Happy happy happy!!!
Dec 23, 2014 4:48 AM

Apr 2014
Dreamingflower said:
Kaneki doesn't seem like a person that would swing that way.

Pages (8) « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Tokyo Ghoul:re Chapter 159 Discussion

Stark700 - Feb 5, 2018

43 by Naroomaki »»
Jun 17, 12:03 PM

Poll: » Tokyo Ghoul:re Chapter 158 Discussion

Stark700 - Jan 29, 2018

43 by Naroomaki »»
Jun 17, 11:47 AM

Poll: » Tokyo Ghoul:re Chapter 157 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Jan 22, 2018

72 by Naroomaki »»
Jun 17, 11:36 AM

Poll: » Tokyo Ghoul:re Chapter 150 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Pleinair - Nov 20, 2017

63 by Naroomaki »»
Jun 8, 1:28 PM

Poll: » Tokyo Ghoul:re Chapter 149 Discussion ( 1 2 )

CrimsonMidnight - Nov 13, 2017

58 by Naroomaki »»
Jun 8, 1:14 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.