Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (5) « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »
Oct 28, 2014 5:35 AM

Jul 2014
The amount of trolls/clueless people in this fandom is disturbing. Like how the fuck do you even confuse the girl in the last page of the chapter with Touka. How are you asking why is Hinami with Aogiri? Did you even read the manga?
Oct 28, 2014 8:00 AM

Apr 2014
Arcanix said:
The amount of trolls/clueless people in this fandom is disturbing. Like how the fuck do you even confuse the girl in the last page of the chapter with Touka. How are you asking why is Hinami with Aogiri? Did you even read the manga?

I won't deny I laughed when I saw people claiming that she was Touka.
Oct 28, 2014 8:15 AM

Jul 2014
Calmato my people !!

At least Tsukiyama spotted !! Tres bien is back !!
Oct 28, 2014 8:37 AM

Nov 2012
Oh so Tsukiyama is asking for Haise's belongings to compare his smell with Kaneki's, so even in the manga there are some ppl that have the same questions as us, readers.
Oct 28, 2014 8:57 AM

Aug 2014
Arcanix said:
How are you asking why is Hinami with Aogiri? Did you even read the manga?

So why is she with Aogiri, enlightened one? Do you know something we don't, because i'm sure as hell it isn't explained in the manga yet.
~||Sky of the Night Light||~
Oct 28, 2014 8:58 AM

Sep 2007
Well that hell big battle was a mess for everyone. Nobody can be sure who's alive and who's not. Or made into enemy too.
In the first chapter that one guy is "talking to the rose again", crying what've become of Tsukiyama. Maybe he went crazy after he realized Kaneki - his ideal meal - is dead. So maybe Sasaki's scent is needed for him to regain his composure... thought it's hard to say if Tsukiyama would be friend or foe or Sasaki.

Also interesting note, I think the girl with camera is a ghoul. It would be hard to be with Hinami, Ayato and others, if she would be just human. And spot all those ghoul's predatory scenes. So it's hard to say if Urie and Shirazu realized she was a ghoul - they should just exterminate her then.

About Hinami, I'm not surprised at all if she's with Aogiri. With Anteiku fall, Aogiri surely grow in strenght (and even CCG admitted that in :re aready). Remaining ghouls might not have a chance to NOT be in Aogiri if they want to stay alive. Plus, Ayato and Hinami are apparently the same age. Teenagers. Love and those things, you know...
NanamiOct 28, 2014 9:02 AM
Oct 28, 2014 9:04 AM

Oct 2014
Nanami said:
Well that hell big battle was a mess for everyone. Nobody can be sure who's alive and who's not. Or made into enemy too.
In the first chapter that one guy is "talking to the rose again", crying what've become of Tsukiyama. Maybe he went crazy after he realized Kaneki - his ideal meal - is dead. So maybe Sasaki's scent is needed for him to regain his composure... thought it's hard to say if Tsukiyama would be friend or foe or Sasaki.

I think the reason is bc the ghouls have been looking for Kaneki, and probably they have find out about Sasaki, so they sent Chie to get some of his belongigs, since the only one who can really confirm the identity is Tsukiyama.

On a side note, it always seem to me that Tsukiyama was in love with Kaneki, but since he only knows how to relate with food, he wants to eat him.
"It's like Tolstoy said. Happiness is an allegory, unhappiness a story"

"And the sense of tragedy-according to Aristotle.comes, ironically enough, not from the protagonist's weak points but from his good qualities. Do you know what I'm getting at? People are drawn deeper into tragedy not by their defects but by their virtues"

Kafka on the shore by Haruki Murakami...the man that was the inspiration for Sen Takatsuki

Oct 28, 2014 9:40 AM

Apr 2014
Nanami said:
Also interesting note, I think the girl with camera is a ghoul. It would be hard to be with Hinami, Ayato and others, if she would be just human. And spot all those ghoul's predatory scenes.

Hori Chie is in fact a human. She's kind of Tsukiyama's friend back when both of them were in High school and she was first introduced in the Tokyo ghoul novels.

Nanami said:
About Hinami, I'm not surprised at all if she's with Aogiri. With Anteiku fall, Aogiri surely grow in strenght (and even CCG admitted that in :re aready).

I don't think its that surprising considering the fact that Eto/Takatsuki already gave Hinami her contact info if she ever needed an advice back in chapter 114. Hinami even tried to contact her in the last chapter of the first part but the number didn't work. Maybe at some point during those 3 years Hinami got in contact with her and joined the Aogiri Tree after listening to her advice.
Oct 28, 2014 9:45 AM

Sep 2014
mbdsquad said:
GinMagi said:

Not really Kaneki was hallucinating Rize because he was traumatized by her same with Yamori. What you are saying is like the twins also hallucinated Rize since they also had a piece of Rize inside them. I mean even Rize said i am in your head and Kaneki said they only reason he was strong was because in his mind Rize was poweful, ruthless etc..... IN HIS MIND NOT ANYONE ELSE'S!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So you're argument is that if you're NOT traumatized then you can't see glimpses/dreams/hallucinations from whence your "ghoul self" came from? Debatable, but likely be false. Why? BECAUSE WHETHER YOU LIKE IT OR NOT, THERE'S A PHYSICAL EVIDENCE, DRAWN BY THE ARTIST, THAT IS SHOWN IN THIS CHAPTER, WHEREIN HAISE "DREAMT/HALLUCINATED" A 99% KANEKI LOOK-ALIKE. THAT IS AN IRREFUTABLE FACT.

Your argument picks the short straw because it hangs whether Haise is traumatized by Kaneki or not.

To all of you guys arguing about the whole Kaneki appearing in Sasaki's dream thing, while I do agree it is reminiscent to Rize appearing to Kaneki, that's not enough evidence to point to Sasaki having Kaneki's kakuhou and nothing else.

This could go either way as far as I'm concerned, meaning the panel in his head could be representing his subconscious, ie Kaneki with his memory/psyche intact reaching out to his amnesiac self, and at the same time it would make sense if it was Ishida drawing a comparison to Kaneki's hallucinations with Rize in TG, and a hint that Sasaki in fact does have his kakuhou.

The thing is there's a few problems with the kakuhou theory. If all Sasaki received from a dead Kaneki was his kakuhou, why does he look EXACTLY like him? And why have things been triggering Kaneki's memory in the story, like when Mutuski says "bon appetit" when they're about to eat?

Now you could argue "maybe Sasaki is a clone with Kaneki's kakuhou, etc." Then that still doesn't explain the inherited memories and the black and white hair, both of which strongly point to the original Kaneki.
Oct 28, 2014 9:49 AM

Sep 2013
Tsukiyama=Torso, please kill those 2 f*ckers already urghhh

That stupid guy is gonna die for sure and that Kaneki wannabe (cookie or whatever his name is) is gonna betray the real Kaneki big time, probably kill someone important to him too, that's gonna be his lesson to trust stuck up people.

Just give me my hikikomori loli already.

Arcanix said:

1+
ichii_1Oct 28, 2014 9:56 AM
Oct 28, 2014 9:51 AM
Oct 2012
Hinami is special, besides the fact that she has senses incredibly sharp , sheis the only ghoul has shown that two types of Kagunes, I think she has potential to be one of the monsters from the series.
Oct 28, 2014 9:52 AM

Apr 2014
mbdsquad said:
GinMagi said:

Not really Kaneki was hallucinating Rize because he was traumatized by her same with Yamori. What you are saying is like the twins also hallucinated Rize since they also had a piece of Rize inside them. I mean even Rize said i am in your head and Kaneki said they only reason he was strong was because in his mind Rize was poweful, ruthless etc..... IN HIS MIND NOT ANYONE ELSE'S!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So you're argument is that if you're NOT traumatized then you can't see glimpses/dreams/hallucinations from whence your "ghoul self" came from? Debatable, but likely be false. Why? BECAUSE WHETHER YOU LIKE IT OR NOT, THERE'S A PHYSICAL EVIDENCE, DRAWN BY THE ARTIST, THAT IS SHOWN IN THIS CHAPTER, WHEREIN HAISE "DREAMT/HALLUCINATED" A 99% KANEKI LOOK-ALIKE. THAT IS AN IRREFUTABLE FACT.

Your argument picks the short straw because it hangs whether Haise is traumatized by Kaneki or not.

I don't think that proves anything because back when Arima stabbed him in the eye he was hallucinating really badly and even saw himself as a child for a moment. Not to mention he was even comforted by the black haired version and all that happened in his mind.

Acernos said:
Hinami is special, besides the fact that she has senses incredibly sharp , sheis the only ghoul has shown that two types of Kagunes, I think she has potential to be one of the monsters from the series.

This is probably one of the reason why Takatsuki was interested with her. I mean Hinamni could be one of the rarest ghoul that has both a koukaku and rinkaku. And her senses like you said are incredibly sharp. I wouldn't be surprised if she was rated S.

ichii_1 said:
Just give me my hikikomori loli already.

Yeah I want to see her too. I kind of found it cute when the doctor said she's getting fat lol.
Z4KOct 28, 2014 10:07 AM
Oct 28, 2014 9:57 AM
Oct 2012
"So you're argument is that if you're NOT traumatized then you can't see glimpses/dreams/hallucinations from whence your "ghoul self" came from? Debatable, but likely be false. Why? BECAUSE WHETHER YOU LIKE IT OR NOT, THERE'S A PHYSICAL EVIDENCE, DRAWN BY THE ARTIST, THAT IS SHOWN IN THIS CHAPTER, WHEREIN HAISE "DREAMT/HALLUCINATED" A 99% KANEKI LOOK-ALIKE. THAT IS AN IRREFUTABLE FACT."

Rize was part of Kaneki's delusions just like Jason, it was part of his coping mechanism during the times he was nearing the breaking point and he needed to give form to the ghoul side in him. It was all in his head, she wasn't some guardian spirit that possessed his body.

was only at the time of torture that Rize talks with Kaneki, just at that moment, before that she had never appeared in a dream and talked with him, when Kaneki was hungry, he was there, not the Rize, forget the damn anime .
Oct 28, 2014 1:02 PM

Apr 2014
I have a feeling that the girl is a character from the prequel.
Oct 28, 2014 1:13 PM
Sep 2013
Thimolimo said:
I have a feeling that the girl is a character from the prequel.
it's kanekis and touka's future daughter who traveled back in time to reunite her parents
Oct 28, 2014 1:16 PM
Aug 2014
A bit confused. So Chie is affiliated with a model that might be Tsukiyama but she is referred as a female so its not tsukiyama?
Oct 28, 2014 1:20 PM

Apr 2014
Shiiiru said:
A bit confused. So Chie is affiliated with a model that might be Tsukiyama but she is referred as a female so its not tsukiyama?

Could be a translation error.
Oct 28, 2014 1:21 PM
Aug 2014
Z4k said:
Shiiiru said:

I see. I can't wait to the Qs in action, especially Sasaki.
Oct 28, 2014 1:29 PM

Oct 2014
Z4k said:
Shiiiru said:

Actually it is, she said "Anohito" meaning that person.
Someone said in tumblr, don't remember who

"And the sense of tragedy-according to Aristotle.comes, ironically enough, not from the protagonist's weak points but from his good qualities. Do you know what I'm getting at? People are drawn deeper into tragedy not by their defects but by their virtues"

Kafka on the shore by Haruki Murakami...the man that was the inspiration for Sen Takatsuki

Oct 28, 2014 1:31 PM

Nov 2012
Shiiiru said:
Z4k said:

I see. I can't wait to the Qs in action, especially Sasaki.

who is sasaki? you mean sasarious?
IF YOU LIKE DEATH PARADE, GO WATCH BARTENDER!!!
my animesongs chord thread : here bro
Oct 28, 2014 1:45 PM

Oct 2014
Nanami said:

Of course there might be, for instance: if Sasaki is Kaneki it should be him to find out (again) that he really ate his best friend and: 1) go crazy 2) hate even more his previous ghoul self? or something.

And about Torso and other "new" ghouls... We have CCG right, and CCG has new unique squad. And then, we have Aogiri Tree... who got doc on their side... and in last chapter of TG it was said that sooo many investigators were MIA and they are considered dead because they were consumed on the battlefield. Sooo... would't it be nice twist of plot if Aogiri Tree made many of previous investigators into half-ghouls or other beings since they like to experiment :) Torso might be someone we know (other than Amon) but still with lingering human feelings.

Can't help but think that they need Sasaki's scent because they themselves are not so sure about Sasaki's identity and his affiliations with Kaneki - just like us, readers.

Even if Sasaki is Kaneki he was surely stripped off of great part of his ghoul powers.

He was freaking out when he woke up and thought Hide is dead(which is almost 99.9% confirmed).

Manga can easily be 200+worth of content.

If Torso is Tsukiyama that would leave Serpent as Amon, the old Ghoul(im terrible remebering names) told Sasaki about another case, he probably means he knows his son is now a Ghoul.

Oct 28, 2014 2:02 PM
Oct 2013
Z4k said:

I don't think that proves anything because back when Arima stabbed him in the eye he was hallucinating really badly and even saw himself as a child for a moment. Not to mention he was even comforted by the black haired version and all that happened in his mind.

Are you even paying attention when you have read the manga? Cause you've completely missed the point or essence of that hallucination and its analogical representation and its resemblance to the past season. Do I need to spell out what's so obvious about it?

Arcanix said:

This. Just like "Kaneki Is Haise" Fandom. Although Kaneki's condition is in a state of the devil's proof, everyone simply assume or believe that Kaneki=Haise. For example, one of their argument is that Kaneki was brainwashed or his hair was bleached from white to a mix. For damn's sake, how much of "imagination" does one can put up with everything.
Oct 28, 2014 3:01 PM

Apr 2014
I'm getting tired of the stupid argument about Kaneki being dead. Three chapters filled with hints and people still fail to see it. Good for you trying to deny all the obvious hints like height, weight, facial feature, the white hair and his hobbies. And that's just the tip of the iceberg.
Oct 28, 2014 3:26 PM

Apr 2014
Saw someone post this

So hinami takes kaneki's place as the 12 the arcana. Not a good sign :/
Oct 28, 2014 3:44 PM

Aug 2014
^ Nice catch! So... Hinami is the "Hanged Man"? That doesn't really sound good.

I just googled "TG tarot cards", and man was i impressed...
Oct 28, 2014 3:54 PM

Jul 2012
Loving the manga even more every chapter. People are saying that it's a stretch to assume that Kaneki is Sasaki, but honestly guys: it has to be or Ishida is purposely fucking around with us. We pretty much directly see Kaneki's silhouette in the"internal conflict" scene, which pretty much erases any ambiguity. Kaneki only saw visions of Rize because he had met with her and his perception of her character left a severe mental impact on him. If Kaneki really died at the end of Tokyo Ghoul, Sasaki, regardless of whether he received organs from him or not, would not have been able to craft a version/persona for the figure Kaneki, a ghoul he never could have had the opportunity to meet. Either way though, I think I like Sasaki (the "new" Kaneki) enough on his own in the manga so far. I can't for the Torso mystery to pick up and for "re" to get serious.
Oct 28, 2014 4:23 PM

Sep 2014
mbdsquad said:
Z4k said:

Are you even paying attention when you have read the manga? Cause you've completely missed the point or essence of that hallucination and its analogical representation and its resemblance to the past season. Do I need to spell out what's so obvious about it?

Arcanix said:

This. Just like "Kaneki Is Haise" Fandom. Although Kaneki's condition is in a state of the devil's proof, everyone simply assume or believe that Kaneki=Haise. For example, one of their argument is that Kaneki was brainwashed or his hair was bleached from white to a mix. For damn's sake, how much of "imagination" does one can put up with everything.

You act like there are zero hints in the series that Sasaki could be Kaneki and we're all just blindly believing it. The hair is definitely a huge hint and you're just choosing to ignore it. The black and white mix could very well be symbolism of Kanek's two sides coming together at the end of TG, and if that's what Ishida intends to represent with it, then that pretty much guarantees that Sasaki is Kaneki. Plus the facts of height, weight, age, and facial appearance all perfectly matching what Kaneki would be after the time skip. Is it possible Ishida is purposely misleading us and Sasaki is someone else? Yeah, it is. But I think it's more probable that it's Kaneki we're dealing with given all the hints dropped.
Oct 28, 2014 5:57 PM
Dec 2011
oh god, I dont know why people didnt want to believe Haise=Kaneki. Ishida had been throwing hints indicating Haise and Kaneki is indeed the same person. Ishida might be a troll sometimes (he is not actually, it's just his writing did trick and caught people off guard) but he is not that stupid to blindly throw hints just to troll the readers at the end.

I think this Kaneki=Haise argument needs to cool down a bit and move on to the other characters like the Quinx squad for example. Like no one mention how Shirazu is need of money?
Oct 28, 2014 6:33 PM

Nov 2013
Sasake is 100% Kaneki. The only question now is if he remembers his past, and if so how much.
Oct 28, 2014 6:35 PM

Jul 2013
Z4k said:
I'm getting tired of the stupid argument about Kaneki being dead. Three chapters filled with hints and people still fail to see it. Good for you trying to deny all the obvious hints like height, weight, facial feature, the white hair and his hobbies. And that's just the tip of the iceberg.

b-but....his name isn't Kaneki!! It's Sasaki....h-how can he have a different name if it's really him!?!?
Logic: Different name = totally different person
Solution: Bang your head until your brain evolves

Z4k said:
Saw someone post this

So hinami takes kaneki's place as the 12 the arcana. Not a good sign :/

Okay I saw someone on tumblr saying that was 2, "the High Priestess" ...now I'm confused
MuggleBornOct 28, 2014 6:40 PM
Oct 28, 2014 8:45 PM

Jul 2009
I wouldn't say it's 100% certain that Sasaki is Kaneki yet since Ishida-sensei loves trolling (trying not to get my hopes up yet).
But if he is, I really hope Ishida-sensei doesn't play the amnesia card. It'd be more interesting if Sasaki (Kaneki) remembers everything and is putting on a superb act instead.

Hopefully Kaneki's whereabouts will be 100% clarified within the next five chapters!!

Can't wait for the next chapter.
Oct 28, 2014 8:50 PM
Apr 2014
http://i.4cdn.org/a/1414551945100.png

Guys Haise (Kaneki) has the number 12 Hanged Man tarot.

Ishida my man.
Oct 28, 2014 9:12 PM

Nov 2011
I need to know more about tarot cards
Oct 28, 2014 9:57 PM

Aug 2014
fr0zendragon said:
But if he is, I really hope Ishida-sensei doesn't play the amnesia card. It'd be more interesting if Sasaki (Kaneki) remembers everything and is putting on a superb act instead.

I completely agree, most of us haven't even considered this option. Kaneki would be even more liked if he turned into a mastermind now. He was fairly analytical and intelligent before, but to pull off this masquerade is something completely different.
Oct 28, 2014 10:19 PM

Dec 2013
LordPerucho said:
Nanami said:

Of course there might be, for instance: if Sasaki is Kaneki it should be him to find out (again) that he really ate his best friend and: 1) go crazy 2) hate even more his previous ghoul self? or something.

And about Torso and other "new" ghouls... We have CCG right, and CCG has new unique squad. And then, we have Aogiri Tree... who got doc on their side... and in last chapter of TG it was said that sooo many investigators were MIA and they are considered dead because they were consumed on the battlefield. Sooo... would't it be nice twist of plot if Aogiri Tree made many of previous investigators into half-ghouls or other beings since they like to experiment :) Torso might be someone we know (other than Amon) but still with lingering human feelings.

Can't help but think that they need Sasaki's scent because they themselves are not so sure about Sasaki's identity and his affiliations with Kaneki - just like us, readers.

Even if Sasaki is Kaneki he was surely stripped off of great part of his ghoul powers.

He was freaking out when he woke up and thought Hide is dead(which is almost 99.9% confirmed).

Manga can easily be 200+worth of content.

If Torso is Tsukiyama that would leave Serpent as Amon, the old Ghoul(im terrible remebering names) told Sasaki about another case, he probably means he knows his son is now a Ghoul.

LOL, i think the other business Priest has with Sasaki, is about his trueself, Anteiku and Kaneki himself.
Oct 28, 2014 10:29 PM

Dec 2013
Maledict said:
Hell no, that girl can't be Hinami. Allying herself with Aogiri/Torso? For what purpose? She was so pure when she said she didn't even desire revenge on Mado for the death of her parents, and became one of my favourite characters in the Manga.

I'd really hate it if that girl was gone...

Her kagune seemed to be promising, her adoptive family main base died by the hand of a CCG Member, wouldn't u expect revenge after both ur parents and adoptive father died by the hands of them?
Oct 28, 2014 10:36 PM

Jul 2013
LameReader said:
Maledict said:
Hell no, that girl can't be Hinami. Allying herself with Aogiri/Torso? For what purpose? She was so pure when she said she didn't even desire revenge on Mado for the death of her parents, and became one of my favourite characters in the Manga.

Her kagune seemed to be promising, her adoptive family main base died by the hand of a CCG Member, wouldn't u expect revenge after both ur parents and adoptive father died by the hands of them?

I actually think it'd be pretty sweet if she IS with the Aogiri Tree. Would love to see how that works out and where Touka/Nishiki and the others fit in with this
Oct 29, 2014 12:41 AM

May 2011
That woman in the end, I'm pretty mush sure that she's Hinami, but if she's actually a true ally to Aogiri tree then I will NOT forgive her for that tho she's one of my favorite characters. but for the most part I think she's just get herself recruited to spy on them (just to gain information) about the manager, Kaneki,...etc.

I don't think Torso is Tsukiyama, I mean he already has an alias "The Gourmet" and I don't think CCG is stupid enough to mistake a ghoul for another one, that never happened before in this manga, and on top of that, why would Tsukiyama try to change his identity ?
Oct 29, 2014 2:55 AM

Apr 2014
LameReader said:
Maledict said:

I doubt the reason she joined aogiri tree is for revenge. Even during dove arc back when mado was alive she refused the opportunity to avenge her parents. We need more chapters to confirm why she's with them. Until we get there we can only guess why she's with them but I'm sure revenge for her parent isn't one of the reason.
Oct 29, 2014 4:19 AM

Dec 2013
Z4k said:
LameReader said:

I doubt the reason she joined aogiri tree is for revenge. Even during dove arc back when mado was alive she refused the opportunity to avenge her parents. We need more chapters to confirm why she's with them. Until we get there we can only guess why she's with them but I'm sure revenge for her parent isn't one of the reason.

Well, anteiku and kan were destroyed by ccg, thats another stab in her heart.

Satan-sama said:
That woman in the end, I'm pretty mush sure that she's Hinami, but if she's actually a true ally to Aogiri tree then I will NOT forgive her for that tho she's one of my favorite characters. but for the most part I think she's just get herself recruited to spy on them (just to gain information) about the manager, Kaneki,...etc.

I don't think Torso is Tsukiyama, I mean he already has an alias "The Gourmet" and I don't think CCG is stupid enough to mistake a ghoul for another one, that never happened before in this manga, and on top of that, why would Tsukiyama try to change his identity ?

The nickname is related to their padron, he 100% changed his feeding, he used to feed on different districts and blablabla, with no proper signature, despite the so said restaurant promoted by him. Thats why, gourmet. Now he's eating solely, and also taking the torso part for himself. Maybe. He,s putting kaneki doll head arms and legs so he can pretend he's eating ken chan. They have no way to think that torso is gourmet, just like they couldnt know the true whereabouts of the binge eater, rize, who is back on business now. Matbe if she begina feeding again, she hets a new nickname.
Oct 29, 2014 4:44 AM
Oct 2013
Z4k said:

I'm also tired of people assuming things I've never said. Where the hell did I said he's dead? Read. Read. Read. Read. Read. Before you talk and please think logically. You're embarrassing yourself.

I'm also tired of you assuming again that Haise is Kaneki. Having the same looks or habits doesn't prove anything, unless of course, you have circumstantial evidence like it was revealed by the author himself via the manga. Every single shit is just assumption until directly proven.

Neither of us can prove each others theory to be true or false. It's just that you're the King of Assumption like everything you said is canon and preordained.
ExplodingGirlOct 29, 2014 4:55 AM
Oct 29, 2014 4:53 AM

Mar 2012
For everyone who still thinks Kaneki is either dead or that Sasaki isn't kaneki.

There's your proof that Sasaki is Kaneki. Last chapter tokyo ghoul. How obvious is that.
Oct 29, 2014 5:02 AM
Oct 2013
Smoofie said:
For everyone who still thinks Kaneki is either dead or that Sasaki isn't kaneki.

There's your proof that Sasaki is Kaneki. Last chapter tokyo ghoul. How obvious is that.

It's NOT conclusive but it IS viable. One possible counter-theory is that Haise succeeded Kaneki's ghoul parts just like Kaneki succeeded Rize. Sasaki's name on the same page as Kaneki's data report isn't conclusive enough to make it a 100% foolproof. I admit though it's a good one.
Oct 29, 2014 5:02 AM

Oct 2014
Smoofie said:

I agree with you, but many are taking that page as proof that they turn him into a quinque.

Anyway I'll repost what I said on facebook

Rize never appearead on Kaneki's mind, when he was being tortured he saw the idea he had of Rize: independent and strong, but in reality it was just him talking to himself. He needed Rize to become strong bc he didnt have confidence in himself, thats why he created her in his mind, so he could "eat" her and be strong, it is the same thing when he talked to himself when he was a boy and his mother, it doesnt mean that his mother was inside of him, he really was talking to himself. Unless Sasaki met Kaneki before the surgery is impossible for Sasaki to dream about Kaneki. Kaneki asked for a dream, and he is living that right now as Sasaki, but he is also telling him "You need to wake up" after all as big lips said "You are a ghoul", plus another proof that Sasaki is Kaneki is that they both look alike, plues the hair thing, and that Sasaki does not eat human food, if he had only had the surgery he would be like his subordinates eating chicken, soup and more, but he can't.

These are my arguments why I dont believe that they used Kaneki's organs, and why Kaneki is Sasaki

Oct 29, 2014 5:59 AM

Apr 2014
mbdsquad said:
Smoofie said:

It's NOT conclusive but it IS viable. One possible counter-theory is that Haise succeeded Kaneki's ghoul parts just like Kaneki succeeded Rize. Sasaki's name on the same page as Kaneki's data report isn't conclusive enough to make it a 100% foolproof. I admit though it's a good one.

Do you even realize how ridiculous you sound? How the hell did haise succeed kaneki? CCG don't have the equipments or the mind to create half ghouls. You should think logically for once because it completely defeats the purpose of CCG if they started creating half ghouls. And you should know Kanou is the only one that knows how to make half ghouls and even he had a hard time creating more. I fail to see how CCG would know how to make half ghouls.

I suppose you didn't check the manga PV where sasaki was a rank 3 investigator when he met akira for the first time. If you did then look closely for once because you can clearly see he has white hair during his first meeting with her. And now after some time its turning black which is Ishida's way of symbolizing the fact that he has embraced both his ghoul and human side. Thus proving he is Kaneki. You obviously don't know how ishida does things here. Every little hint he adds turns out to be important. And right now you're ignoring all those hints. Not to mention in these 3 chapters all the hints point towards the fact that haise is in fact kaneki and I haven't seen any proof denying it.
Z4KOct 29, 2014 6:11 AM
Oct 29, 2014 6:11 AM

Oct 2014
Z4k said:
mbdsquad said:

Do you even realize how ridiculous you sound? How the hell did haise succeed kaneki? CCG don't have the equipments or the mind to create half ghouls. You should think logically for once because it completely defeats the purpose of CCG if they started creating half ghouls.

I suppose you didn't check the manga PV where sasaki was a rank 3 investigator when he met akira for the first time. And if you look closely you could clearly see he has white hair during his first meeting with her. And now after some time its turning black which is Ishida's way of symbolizing the fact that he has embraced both his ghoul and human side. Thus proving he is Kaneki. You obviously don't know how ishida does things here. Every little hint he adds turns out to be important. And right now you're ignoring all those hints. Not to mention in these 3 chapters all the hints point towards the fact that haise is in fact kaneki and I haven't seen any proof denying it.

I agree with you except for this

As you see the CCG was already experimenting with turning humans into ghouls

Oct 29, 2014 6:14 AM

Apr 2014
gabyta07 said:
Z4k said:

Do you even realize how ridiculous you sound? How the hell did haise succeed kaneki? CCG don't have the equipments or the mind to create half ghouls. You should think logically for once because it completely defeats the purpose of CCG if they started creating half ghouls.

I suppose you didn't check the manga PV where sasaki was a rank 3 investigator when he met akira for the first time. And if you look closely you could clearly see he has white hair during his first meeting with her. And now after some time its turning black which is Ishida's way of symbolizing the fact that he has embraced both his ghoul and human side. Thus proving he is Kaneki. You obviously don't know how ishida does things here. Every little hint he adds turns out to be important. And right now you're ignoring all those hints. Not to mention in these 3 chapters all the hints point towards the fact that haise is in fact kaneki and I haven't seen any proof denying it.

I agree with you except for this

As you see the CCG was already experimenting with turning humans into ghouls

Not really that's just how ishida foreshadowed the creation of the quinckes. You don't need liquefied ghouls to make half ghouls. And it was Kanou who was doing the experiments until he left.
Z4KOct 29, 2014 6:17 AM
Oct 29, 2014 7:17 AM
Oct 2013
Z4k said:

You sound ridiculous to me as well. We'll see. We'll see. I'll just remember this conversation.
Oct 29, 2014 10:55 AM

Oct 2014
I think its expilicitly obvious Haise is Kaneki.. not only does he read a ridiculous amount to gather information to fight his enemies, but also gave his "parent" Irima a book, he has reoccuring situations of memory recollection((i've read this, before) (bon apetite)), but he's also mentally battling the state of being at least "ghoul-ish" and being disposed of in the same manner that Porpora will be.

in this chapter Sasaki tells porpora that mado is "on a different case" ( most likely the serpent) to which porpora states that sasaki is loose lipped as always, then when he leaves porpora says he wants to talk to sasaki about "a different case". Porpora has most likely spoke with mado since they share a relationship with amon, about the serpent, which is the only other prominent mysterious identity we know of.
"Events that happen in this world are a continuous series of trifling things. And within those myriad pieces of puzzles, there is a fragment that leads to the truth." -Kishou Arima
Oct 29, 2014 11:08 AM

Oct 2014
AquaWateria said:
http://i.4cdn.org/a/1414551945100.png

Guys Haise (Kaneki) has the number 12 Hanged Man tarot.

Ishida my man.

On the Cover page there is also an roman numeral 10 in urie's coat and headphones
which is the wheel of fortune. opportunities, possibilities. he's very opportunistic for a higher ranking.

but the main reason i'm quoting you is because the actual pic you're referencing favors a "13" not a "12".
http://www.mangahere.co/manga/tokyo_ghoul_re/c003/19.html

Kaneki would be the death Sasaki even by context of the pages readings. Good Eye by the way....sorta
anikanekiOct 29, 2014 11:15 AM
"Events that happen in this world are a continuous series of trifling things. And within those myriad pieces of puzzles, there is a fragment that leads to the truth." -Kishou Arima
Pages (5) « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Tokyo Ghoul:re Chapter 159 Discussion

Stark700 - Feb 5, 2018

43 by Naroomaki »»
Jun 17, 12:03 PM

Poll: » Tokyo Ghoul:re Chapter 158 Discussion

Stark700 - Jan 29, 2018

43 by Naroomaki »»
Jun 17, 11:47 AM

Poll: » Tokyo Ghoul:re Chapter 157 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Jan 22, 2018

72 by Naroomaki »»
Jun 17, 11:36 AM

Poll: » Tokyo Ghoul:re Chapter 150 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Pleinair - Nov 20, 2017

63 by Naroomaki »»
Jun 8, 1:28 PM

Poll: » Tokyo Ghoul:re Chapter 149 Discussion ( 1 2 )

CrimsonMidnight - Nov 13, 2017

58 by Naroomaki »»
Jun 8, 1:14 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.