Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Kill la Kill
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (6) « First ... « 4 5 [6]
Feb 20, 2020 11:43 AM
孔真・コウマコト

Jun 2017
Now that's friendship, Trigger never fails to perfect this xD! Seriously though, Mako swimming through and saving the day along with repaying the debts from Episode 7 was fantastic to see. I'm convinced, there's got to be more to her than that catches the eye. Come at me, Trigger!

God, that was quite the hideous transformation from Ryouko there. I'm surprised that she didn't pass away due to blood loss from all that though, lol. Satsuki stepping in to stop her rampage was freakin' lit as well, just like all the action scenes of the show thus far - amazing!

A quick throwback into the major event 6 months back, amidst all this. Didn't expect such a nimble and capable scientist, I've to say. Managing to hide the Kamui as well as taking one of Nui's eye in the end is pretty darn impressive, right? I'm almost certain he left behind something else which will prove to be a game-changer in time, so can't wait for that naturally.

Looks like the school is already underway to conquering more, however. How very interesting indeed. I've a feeling Satsuki claiming to take the blame on Matoi-sensei's father is all but false in reality or some sort of third-party influence surely, as well. Looking forward to answers nonetheless and the second half!
#Anime4Life be my Life Motto! #PrayForKyoAni

Apr 20, 2020 11:01 PM
Oct 2017
I will say this once:

SNAP OUT OF IT, SIMON!

And well, yeah, never mind my comments of Satsuzki from the last ep, she is pure acid, xd, I guess I do not feel so bad now of seeing her as evil since the beginning?

And yes, this has been probably my favorite so far aside episode 4, although a lot of these have been top-notch, in their most insane and brutal, the music was a lot better too now, the orchestral stuff was neat, and I even heard some breakcore somewhere there.
HazamelisApr 20, 2020 11:15 PM
Oct 22, 2020 4:28 AM

Aug 2018
Ryuuko's father is pretty great fighter himself, specially when he used that moment of second to slash Nui's eye. Of course thats where he met his end.

Great episode overall
Mar 10, 2021 8:59 AM

Oct 2016
That was a great episode! I just said the last episode was the best one so far, but nah this episode is the one now lmao. I think it'll just get even better from here.

Was very satisfied to see Harime's left eye get sliced. Satsuki was so badass though, any character with a katana as their main weapon will always be badass to me. Berserk Ryuko was creepy as fuck though.

Now Satsuki is ready to take over some schools, to what end though? Probably to rebel against her mother possibly? I don't know, we'll find out eventually.
Jun 26, 2021 12:40 PM
🦆👑

Jan 2020
Wow.. this is amazing. Last episode and this episode together make for probably my favorite episodes in the whole series. Masterpiece after masterpiece

It was sad seeing what ryuko had become but satsuki being a badass isn't something I'll complain about. I'm mainly speechless though.. I'm mindblown by the quality and just how brilliantly everything was executed. The flashback of nui killing ryuko's father was quite interesting as well and similar to what satsuki stated, I think she's angry deep down. I mean, she was fooled and lost an eye after all. Even if she appears happy why wouldn't she?

Regardless, amazing episode. Easily a 5/5 in my books like last episode. I'm impressed

Nov 20, 2021 8:57 AM

May 2020
This one even topped the previous episode, was a classic rage filled fight. I was waiting for Satsuki to come and take things on her own, she did came too but the real deal maker was Mako. Snapping Ryuko out and probably even saved her back there as Satsuki was intending to finish her off, really 10/10 for friendship and 5/5 for episode.
Feb 2, 2022 7:32 PM

Jul 2020
Mako is the absolute greatest comic/drama character of all time. This episode was too much for her. 5/5 again, the anti-spi- sorry, this new arc has to be amazing
Buenos Aires, Argentina
Check my latest web novel on Our Greatest Comeback🦊⛩️ and please drop a like or comment if you liked it!
Apr 12, 2022 1:32 AM

May 2020
The most basic shonen cliche's executed as written in the recipe.

Villain who enrages the protagonist by revealing a secret from the past ? Check.
Protagonist going out of control ? Check.
A rival who grudgingly decides to put the protagonist out of their misery ? Check.
The best friend/love interest stopping their madness and returning them to normal ? Check.

Anyway, I want to see the rematch between Nui and Ryuuko as quick as possible. Watching that smug bitch having her smile wiped off her face will be amazing.
Oct 20, 2022 6:35 PM

Jul 2017
Epic episode! Looking forward to the next part.
Feb 9, 2023 1:54 PM
Jan 2023
Honestly, this episode so far is one of the best episodes i've ever watched. the story, animation and fight was fucking fire
Jul 16, 2023 6:06 PM
Jun 2023
That's how you write a good resolution based on the power of friendship.
Dec 7, 2023 7:21 PM
Jul 2018
Damn, man. What a glorious episode this one was!
Jan 20, 10:03 PM

Dec 2022
EXTREME EMOTION!
Mar 10, 6:42 AM
Mar 2021
Honestly, Nui Harime unfair power level ruined this episode from being pure perfection. Rest was on point
Jun 1, 8:27 PM

Aug 2018
Didn't expect a friendship saves the day kinda ending lol.

Cool to see what happens next.
Pages (6) « First ... « 4 5 [6]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Kill la Kill Episode 24 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

BRSxIgnition - Mar 27, 2014

961 by SuperJohnDoe »»
Yesterday, 4:49 PM

Poll: » Kill la Kill Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Dec 5, 2013

225 by SuperJohnDoe »»
Aug 21, 12:44 PM

Poll: » Kill la Kill Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Nov 28, 2013

190 by SuperJohnDoe »»
Aug 21, 12:44 PM

Poll: » Kill la Kill Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Nov 21, 2013

214 by SuperJohnDoe »»
Aug 20, 1:13 PM

Poll: » Kill la Kill Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Nov 14, 2013

338 by SuperJohnDoe »»
Aug 20, 12:31 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.