Forum Settings
Forums
New
Pages (4) « 1 [2] 3 4 »
Jun 18, 2013 5:11 PM

Jun 2013
i'd kiss my neighbor in the butt... so tasty!
Xinil said:
Thanks for joining MAL.

Jun 18, 2013 5:19 PM
Jul 2018
Go into hiding or leave country before it occurs. Also protest against it and show the horrific consequences of it.
I may download some stuff though. Then again maybe not.

Also, the movie looks stupid. It looks like its just going to use shock tactics and a gimmicky idea to pull an audience in.

cuntologics said:
I would honestly go on a murdering spree. Simple as that. Maybe a killing then rape case or two. Personal Vendettas must be taken care of on a yearly basis.

That world exists in my head so if Purge was real this is what I'd do.
(To counteract being killed, I basically put on a I'm perfect (a god) facade on a day to day basis in reality, I don't think I'd provoke someone into killing me, that said I'd kill and make sure not to leave a trace)

c:
yea that's about it.

Please don't think like that. Even if there were no laws, what about the immorality of murder and rape? What about the other people, and how they feel about being murdered and raped? What about the possible consequences of being attacked against?
Jun 18, 2013 5:26 PM

Dec 2012
Battlechili1 said:
Go into hiding or leave country before it occurs. Also protest against it and show the horrific consequences of it.
I may download some stuff though. Then again maybe not.

Also, the movie looks stupid. It looks like its just going to use shock tactics and a gimmicky idea to pull an audience in.

cuntologics said:
I would honestly go on a murdering spree. Simple as that. Maybe a killing then rape case or two. Personal Vendettas must be taken care of on a yearly basis.

(To counteract being killed, I basically put on a I'm perfect (a god) facade on a day to day basis in reality, I don't think I'd provoke someone into killing me, that said I'd kill and make sure not to leave a trace)

c:
yea that's about it.

Please don't think like that. Even if there were no laws, what about the immorality of murder and rape? What about the other people, and how they feel about being murdered and raped? What about the possible consequences of being attacked against?

I don't think anyone feels anything about being murdered, cause they're dead when that happens.
"Families is where our nation finds hope, where wings take dream!"

- George W. Bush
Jun 18, 2013 5:26 PM
May 2010
Battlechili1 said:
cuntologics said:

c:
yea that's about it.

Here's some caring advice...
Jun 18, 2013 5:33 PM

Apr 2013
LanaNi said:

@2

OT:

Battlechili1 said:

What you don't realize in your naivety is that this shit happens every minute of every day regardless of this nonexistant "purge" or not.
I love naruto~kun he's my husbando~~~~
Jun 18, 2013 5:40 PM
Jul 2018
Feels said:

What you don't realize in your naivety is that this shit happens every minute of every day regardless of this nonexistant "purge" or not.

I do realize that though. And I feel people should fight to get this stopped. People should try to better themselves and fight for a better world rather then being content with the way things are.
LanaNi said:

1.Sorry. Didn't know it was a joke.
2. I will do as I wish there. I want it to be a place where anyone can chat and talk about whatever they want whenever they want.
Jun 18, 2013 5:54 PM

Apr 2012
I'm gonna stick my finger down my throat........ wait wat?

Jun 18, 2013 5:59 PM

Aug 2012
Torrent in front of the people I'm pirating from.

Like, if I'm downloading the latest Fate/Zero dual-audio blu-ray, I'll do it in Aniplex of America's headquaters.
This topic has not been locked and is still available for discussion.
Jun 18, 2013 6:03 PM
Jul 2018
gamer2710 said:

Like, if I'm downloading the latest Fate/Zero dual-audio blu-ray, I'll do it in Aniplex of America's headquaters.

It really shouldn't.
But this made me happy.

Aniplex ticks me off.
Jun 18, 2013 9:11 PM

Oct 2012
Probably just rape and a bit of capturing then proceeding to torture people.
Jun 18, 2013 9:14 PM

Jun 2013
Looting.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jun 18, 2013 9:15 PM

Oct 2012
Getting free goodies from stores would be nice, but sadly a lot of other people would be doing that too (with weapons and shit...)

So honestly I would probably sit in a corner and cry.

Just this once, I'll fulfill whatever your wish is.
Jun 19, 2013 1:26 AM

Aug 2012
I would run around town naked with a burlap sack over my head, then I will proceed to find a cute little girl and fuck her while slowly mutilating her body with a blunt knife. After that I would pluck out her nipples and keep them as souvenirs, maybe even make a necklace out of them and display them as trophies of that year's purge.

Or that I will collect a bucket load of shit and dump it in some public official's pants while screaming "FUCK THIS SHIT!". Then I will proceed to gouge out their eyes and skullfuck them into submission.

Or I could think of something more sane, like reenacting some scenes from bible black with a random stranger.
What do you think? The meaning of our existence. Why do we continue to live?
~Iris Rain Umbrella, my favorite robot
Jun 19, 2013 1:36 AM

Apr 2012
Here in Aosta nobody has weapons.

Except me, I have a Katana I bought from the Internet. I'll probably rape a few girls and then barricade myself in the house and wait for people to come in and kill them.

Autocrat said:
Hitler was good, objectively.
Jun 19, 2013 1:39 AM

Apr 2013
Immahnoob said:

Except me, I have a Katana I bought from the Internet. I'll probably rape a few girls and then barricade myself in the house and wait for people to come in and kill them.

I'd expect this from a dota 2 player but not a league. Shamefur dishprey.
Jun 19, 2013 3:00 AM

Mar 2013
I'm Batman.
Jun 19, 2013 3:22 AM

May 2013
Rape, Robbery, Murder
All names of crimes
If they aren't crimes then they can't be called Rape, robbery and murder

It should be called opportunistic sex, giveaways and fun

I don't know what I'd do during a day like that
Maybe rip off the stamps on envelopes down at the post office
Jun 19, 2013 5:05 AM
May 2013
Lock my door and go to Sleep
Jun 19, 2013 5:05 AM

Jan 2013
Watch a better movie.
Jun 19, 2013 9:34 AM

Jun 2010
Jumpers123 said:
Rape, Robbery, Murder
All names of crimes
If they aren't crimes then they can't be called Rape, robbery and murder

It should be called opportunistic sex, giveaways and fun

I don't think the definition of rape hinges on whether it's legal or not.
Jun 19, 2013 9:40 AM

Nov 2012
LOL everyone wants to rape XD
Jun 19, 2013 9:42 AM

Aug 2012
johnyjohny said:
LOL everyone wants to rape XD

I'd probably break into some stores and steal some expensive stuff.
Jun 19, 2013 9:49 AM

Apr 2012
Feels said:
Immahnoob said:

I'd expect this from a dota 2 player but not a league. Shamefur dishprey.

I've played DotA for about 6 years, DotA 2 for only one week (got bored) and LoL for 3 years and a half.

Autocrat said:
Jun 19, 2013 9:54 AM

Dec 2009
I'd just barricade where I was living to the best of my ability and snipe whoever tried to get in. I'd have to learn how to snipe first, though. I'd still have morals regardless of whether the government gave everyone the green light once a year to do whatever the fuck you wanted so no killing/rape/stealing sprees for me.
Jun 19, 2013 10:01 AM

Mar 2011
Feels said:

Battlechili1 said:

Lol, that doesn't make it okay. I'm sure you were all joking, but all this stuff about raping, murder, and attacking children was a bit off-putting.
Jun 19, 2013 10:09 AM

Jul 2012
Pfft. Rape? Murder? Theft? Lame. Its all about Mass Arson. Get you some lighter fluid or a gasoline truck or maybe a flame thrower and just start lighting shit up.

Also, the purge idea would have been so much better if it was an action movie or maybe a mini series telling different stories about the purge. Its a shame such a entertaining concept was wasted on this movie.
Jun 19, 2013 10:11 AM

Aug 2012
gamer2710 said:

You realize that everyone else gets to participate in the purge too right?

I expect the president would come down and blow a hole in your chest with a shotgun while your download was going.
كنت تهدر وقتك عن طريق ترجمة هذه.

mattbenz99 said:
Christians and Satanists are technically the same thing
Jun 19, 2013 10:28 AM

Jun 2012
Walk out the door and sex up the neighbors.

Goryo said:
gamer2710 said:

I expect the president would come down and blow a hole in your chest with a shotgun while your download was going.

Rofl.
Jun 19, 2013 10:39 AM

Apr 2012
Battlechili1 said:

cuntologics said:

c:
yea that's about it.

Empathy?

Blow it out your ass...

Autocrat said:
Jun 19, 2013 10:42 AM

Jan 2012
I wouldn't do anything besides try to protect those around be from the wackos. I'd still have my morality
Jun 19, 2013 10:49 AM

May 2013
Hermit_Chuck said:
I wouldn't do anything besides try to protect those around be from the wackos. I'd still have my morality

That's just sick. People like you disgust me.

IM BACK
Jun 19, 2013 10:50 AM

Dec 2012
Hermit_Chuck said:

Who says the ones around you wont turn into wackos.
Schools out, No job at moment, STILL hello MAL Eh..I will try to be online
Jun 19, 2013 10:52 AM

Mar 2011
I'd be primarily concerned with making sure that all my possessions and myself were safe. There's not I want to do that's illegal that I already don't do.
Jun 19, 2013 10:52 AM

Jan 2012
SOExclusive said:
Hermit_Chuck said:

Then fuck'em I'll just look out for number one.
Jun 19, 2013 10:53 AM

May 2013
Hermit_Chuck said:
SOExclusive said:
Hermit_Chuck said:

Then fuck'em I'll just look out for number one.

Now THAT is the type of moral integrity that I want to see.

IM BACK
Jun 19, 2013 10:59 AM

Apr 2012
But seriously, I think I'll start taking my Katana and cut people up.

And be like...

"What a pussy..."
"Confucius said, you die."
"I see dead people."
"Life's a bitch, and you die."
"Eat shit and die."
"I bless Italy."
"Rest in pieces."

Duke Nukem fits better than Serious Sam in this situation.

Autocrat said:
Jun 19, 2013 10:59 AM

Aug 2012
Immahnoob said:

Empathy?

Blow it out your ass...

I can empathize with people who have blown things out of their ass.

Especially spicy things...

mattbenz99 said:
Jun 19, 2013 11:30 AM

Apr 2013
Immahnoob said:

Duke Nukem fits better than Serious Sam in this situation.

Duke Nukem? I was only a little off the mark.

Jun 19, 2013 11:32 AM

Apr 2012
I have a Katana but I don't speak like that.

So Duke Nukem is way better.

Autocrat said:
Jun 19, 2013 11:37 AM

Dec 2012
Everyone wants to rape, but the problem is, rape a young woman and her fuckin' uncle's gonna kill you with a cricket bat next Purge. Commit white-collar crimes and the government and big companies might hate you, but people usually hate the government and large companies, so you'd probably actually get on regular peoples GOOD side by fucking Time Warner over. Fraud > rape. Besides, with the money you get from that you could just buy some bitches in Vegas legally.

Rotten bastards keep throttling my internet, they better hope The Purge never gets to be a real thing.
"Families is where our nation finds hope, where wings take dream!"

- George W. Bush
Jun 19, 2013 12:03 PM

Feb 2013
Heroin
Jun 19, 2013 2:52 PM

Aug 2012
Goryo said:
gamer2710 said:

If he really did that, then guess who's not getting our money any more. That's one less shitty overpriced company.

I wouldn't expect any sane, rational being to pay for products from a company that kills you for torrenting their shit.

Hell even without The Purge, I still wouldn't expect any sane, rational being to pay an exorbitant amount for American-licensed anime.
Jun 19, 2013 3:06 PM

Sep 2011
CP.
Come visit my town // I apologize in advance for my second-rate English

Join my fan club // Improve the transport network
Jun 19, 2013 3:34 PM

Aug 2012
gamer2710 said:
If he really did that, then guess who's not getting our money any more.

Says the person who would pirate right in front of them.

gamer2710 said:
I wouldn't expect any sane, rational being to pay for products from a company that kills you for torrenting their shit.

I wouldn't expect any sane, rational being to broadcast or perform their crimes right in front of their victims, even during a "crime free" day.

mattbenz99 said:
Jun 19, 2013 4:40 PM

Aug 2012
Goryo said:
I wouldn't expect any sane, rational being to broadcast or perform their crimes right in front of their victims, even during a "crime free" day.
Except that murder is actually bad. You think "piracy" is a crime punishable by death? (If you do, you better barricade yourself on Purge Day.) Nobody loses content in a download (Aniplex still has their copy). But a person loses a life in a murder (people die when they are killed).
Jun 19, 2013 4:44 PM

Apr 2013
CommanderJenny said:
CP.

Cheese Pizza?
Jun 19, 2013 4:46 PM

Sep 2012
Plant hidden video cameras everywhere, get some popcorn and watch people in the true forms.
Jun 19, 2013 4:47 PM

Jun 2010
Feels said:
CommanderJenny said:
CP.

Cheese Pizza?

Child Pizza.
Jun 19, 2013 4:49 PM
Jul 2018
Hitchens said:
Feels said:
CommanderJenny said:
CP.

Cheese Pizza?

Child Pizza.

First thing that came to mind

http://games.adultswim.com/orphan-feast-adventure-online-game.html
Jun 19, 2013 5:47 PM

Aug 2012
gamer2710 said:
You think "piracy" is a crime punishable by death?

I've never said nor believed that, but I'm sure that the CEO's who are suing for trillions would feel like killing someone, and you were nice enough to offer yourself up as a sacrifice.

Thank you for taking one for the team.

Capricious_Smile said:
Plant hidden video cameras everywhere, get some popcorn and watch people in the true forms.

If you wanted to see a person's true colors, then just look outside your window on purge day.

mattbenz99 said:
Pages (4) « 1 [2] 3 4 »

More topics from this board

» Tired of social relationships

EmiliaHoarfrost - 4 hours ago

10 by Icymatika »»
6 minutes ago

» What was your pooerest ever you have been?

HateFearHunger - Sep 20

44 by -YaoiBoy- »»
15 minutes ago

Poll: » Guyz do you hate facial hair too? Do you wax your face or just shave? Do you pluck your beard?

HateFearHunger - Sep 20

29 by JaniSIr »»
27 minutes ago

» Life has its ups and downs, would you say you're at a low or at a high?

EmiliaHoarfrost - Yesterday

19 by ISeeLifePeople »»
1 hour ago

Poll: » Existential Boredom

SimplyBrazen - 2 hours ago

3 by okok123 »»
1 hour ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.