Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
GTO: Great Teacher Onizuka
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Dec 20, 2021 3:21 AM

Apr 2013
Very predictable episode, all the bitches have to become one of Onizuka's allies in the end after all.
Dec 20, 2021 10:56 PM

Apr 2020
someone teach yoshikawa how to say "NO" .
water
Jan 25, 2022 11:15 PM

Jan 2018
Zamn, Onizuka gave self-bl0wj0b. I feel bad about him.

Yoshikawa is proving himself to be a man. I'm having way too much fun with this arc.
Apr 4, 2022 10:15 PM
EOussama

Dec 2016
Yoshikawa is getting that redemption.
I know Anko doesn't deserve his helping hand but him actually having the conviction to o it was a lot about his growth.
Apr 13, 2022 10:15 AM
May 2020
Yoshikawa showing some mc potential. anko must be suffering from some kind of retardation to be able to bully after that scandal she pulled
May 22, 2022 5:10 AM
A sandwich

Jul 2020
Wow, just how far did Yoshikawa have to jump down? That's scary though good thing he remembered to plug his nose since such a high dive could be quite harmful on your lungs.
⠓⠥⠍⠁⠝⠊⠞⠽ ⠞⠓⠗⠕⠥⠛⠓ ⠎⠕⠍⠑ ⠎⠞⠥⠏⠊⠙⠊⠞⠽⠂ ⠎⠕⠍⠑ ⠺⠊⠇⠇ ⠎⠅⠊⠏ ⠺⠁⠎⠓⠊⠝⠛ ⠞⠓⠑⠊⠗ ⠓⠁⠝⠙⠎ ⠁⠝⠙ ⠑⠝⠙ ⠥⠏ ⠗⠥⠊⠝⠊⠝⠛ ⠊
⠞ ⠋⠕⠗ ⠑⠧⠑⠗⠽⠕⠝⠑
⠎⠓⠊⠊⠅⠕ ⠁⠕⠎⠕⠊⠂ ⠼⠃⠼⠚⠼⠁⠼⠓
Jul 25, 2022 9:56 PM

Mar 2021
Man was really wearing a shirt that said "LOSER" :/

My question is, why did Anko and her friends turn mean again after being good for 30+ episodes?
"Molly Ringwald" out right now - check my Linktree!

Oct 22, 2022 9:47 AM

Jan 2010
Between Tomoko being voiced by Ayako Kawasumi, Kunio being voiced by Tomokazu Seki, Yoshito being voiced by Hikaru Midorikawa, and now the Amakusa Shirou namedrop, all my time with Fate is really paying off.

Throughout the whole Anko ordeal, Noboru's been pretty calm. Seems like Onizuka's influence is rubbing off in an actual beneficial way
Dec 22, 2022 12:09 PM
May 2020
Never try to get someone else lost in a jungle because you will get lost too.
Jan 23, 6:50 AM

Jun 2021
Captain Onizuka, lol. After living episode 2 of being bitten by a snake at Urumi's hands, also, and being kicked by her the same number of times. Too bad his real plan is easily discovered and now he will pay the consequences.

That "Loser" t-shirt... yeah, Anko, insist on never learning your lesson. You got lost and still blame Noboru for the troubles you caused yourself? You're the loser now.
Aug 11, 10:36 PM

May 2022
this was peak, Kanzaki getting back at Onizuka twice lol, putting a snake in his ass and then burying him up to his head. Onizuka hears about the buried treasure hypothesis from Kikuchi, and he has the class set out to find turtle eggs to deceive them, all while he his focused on that buried treasure until Kikuchi sells Onizuka out because Kanzaki brought him over to talk, and he was tied up with some rope when Onizuka was freaking out about being buried up to his head. Uehara continuing to be an ass toward Yoshikawa, kidnapping him, blindfolding him, and taking him deep in the jungle. It backfires though as they go around in circles to see Yoshikawa still sitting there, causing them to be confused and then freaking out about being lost. I love how Uehara tells Yoshikawa to be a man and figure something out so they can find their way back, and Yoshikawa tries to calm the girls down so they can come up with a plan, only for Uehara to say to not be a man. Which is it Uehara, you want Yoshikawa to be a man or not? Yoshikawa points that out and the girls sob while telling him to shut up LOL

Yoshikawa and the girls stumble upon the edge of the island, Uehara tries to climb down to find a way down to shore only to slip and fall to some ground nearby, then gets sucked into some sort of geyser. Yoshikawa goes down and jumps in to follow Uehara, he ain't a loser. He is a brave man and a GOAT.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

» A lot creepier than I thought it would be

TheLevster - Sep 14

18 by Startled-Normie »»
53 minutes ago

» Want some clarification for gto anime/manga

Pixel-Trickster - Sep 15

3 by Gantz-613 »»
Sep 15, 10:03 PM

Poll: » Great Teacher Onizuka Episode 19 Discussion ( 1 2 )

yakyuu-addict - Oct 24, 2008

91 by DarkInsomnia57 »»
Sep 15, 8:16 PM

Poll: » Great Teacher Onizuka Episode 43 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

notestinet - Aug 25, 2008

309 by Pixel-Trickster »»
Sep 15, 4:50 AM

Poll: » Great Teacher Onizuka Episode 22 Discussion ( 1 2 )

yakyuu-addict - Oct 25, 2008

73 by ezex98 »»
Aug 31, 12:10 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.