Forum Settings
Forums
Akame ga KILL!
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (13) « First ... « 4 5 [6] 7 8 » ... Last »
Jul 24, 2014 8:17 AM

Jul 2014
Darklight0303 said:
Aries said:
i dont care who is gonna kill mein as long as she dies.

Hear hear. Heck if Shura does it it's a double win

Irony

Anyone who kills Mein is regard as a hero here lol.
[center]

Jul 24, 2014 8:37 AM

Jan 2012
Idk why people want mein to die. Yes she started off as a typical tsundare but then she became more complex overtime. Tsundares don't freaking confess and be as straightforward as she is with her feelings. Also during their relationship she shows no signs of being tsundare.

She is probably one of the best females in the manga.

Yes Esdeath is hot, she has the body and they showed lots of fanservice but she is a broken freaking character. She is mentally ill, she lets her soldiers rape and pillage women and children. She has gone insane from her father dying and the powers she got. Crazy is attractive, doesn't mean I am gonna be illogical and support someone like her. She is just straight up evil. I see absolutely no redemption in her character, even the other general shows signs of his humanity, he is aware why there is revolts in the first place.
Jul 24, 2014 8:52 AM

Jul 2014
huehue93 said:
Idk why people want mein to die. Yes she started off as a typical tsundare but then she became more complex overtime. Tsundares don't freaking confess and be as straightforward as she is with her feelings. Also during their relationship she shows no signs of being tsundare.

Yes Esdeath is hot, she has the body and they showed lots of fanservice but she is a broken freaking character. She is mentally ill, she lets her soldiers rape and pillage women and children. She has gone insane from her father dying and the powers she got. Crazy is attractive, doesn't mean I am gonna be illogical and support someone like her. She is just straight up evil. I see absolutely no redemption in her character, even the other general shows signs of his humanity, he is aware why there is revolts in the first place.

Correction, she did not go insane from her father dying. She has always been like that. Everything else sounds about right. All your points about he rare actually the reason that makes her so attractive.
[center]

Jul 24, 2014 8:56 AM

Sep 2013
crunchytaco said:
Darklight0303 said:

Hear hear. Heck if Shura does it it's a double win

Irony

By esdeath fans ;p
Anyway the guidebook says that the author had plans for "mine" and "tatsumi" from the get go which I find interesting since I thought it was originally "akame" and it happened to change to "mine" over the years.
Another interesting thing (and made me reassured) was esdeath description "I'm writing her in a way that you absolutely don't forget that she's evil"... That was Exactly what I wanted to hear.
Jul 24, 2014 9:07 AM

Oct 2009
Good chapter, now I'm waiting for Esdese reaction :)
Jul 24, 2014 9:58 AM

Apr 2008
annie_leonheart said:
crunchytaco said:

Irony

By esdeath fans ;p
Anyway the guidebook says that the author had plans for "mine" and "tatsumi" from the get go which I find interesting since I thought it was originally "akame" and it happened to change to "mine" over the years.
Another interesting thing (and made me reassured) was esdeath description "I'm writing her in a way that you absolutely don't forget that she's evil"... That was Exactly what I wanted to hear.

Those plans can still simply mean get them together then kill Mine to develop Tatsumi into a killer who would kill no matter the target
Jul 24, 2014 10:07 AM

Jul 2014
annie_leonheart said:
crunchytaco said:

Irony

By esdeath fans ;p

Akame was also supposed to originally be the MC, but it was decided that she wasn't interesting enough supposedly. Now she's crapped from the romantic heroine part too.

It's too bad, Akame really was my favorite. I don't know what's with the Tsundere obsession authors have.
[center]

Jul 24, 2014 10:11 AM

Jan 2012
Akame seems like a noob at fighting. Her sword is pretty much useless half the time. She is supposed to be a master assassin but she hasn't been that great. Her sister is much stronger.
Jul 24, 2014 10:13 AM

Jul 2014
huehue93 said:
Akame seems like a noob at fighting. Her sword is pretty much useless half the time. She is supposed to be a master assassin but she hasn't been that great. Her sister is much stronger.

Lol that's just the way she's been portrayed recently.

According to Najenda she could have been a general in the Imperial easily but refused it.
[center]

Jul 24, 2014 10:15 AM

Sep 2011
bastek66 said:
Darklight0303 said:
How about you post your sources instead of crying wolf. Cause I don't believe a word from your annoying mouth

Of course, source is recently published Guidebook
---snip---

No where in there does it say that she is his favorite character, something you have constantly been saying. Also just because he released this in his Guidebook does not put some kind of stamp that says "THIS IS SET IN STONE, IMMUTABLE." There's been many Mangaka's that have released guidebooks or done SBS were they blatantly lie to throw off the readers.

Again, you say you aren't a "Meinfag" but all of your posts so far pretty much make you sound like the most annoying meinfag on this site. Regardless of whether or not you like the character or what the author intended originally. There's no guarantee that she wont die anytime soon.

I actually find his explanation about how she was meant to be Tasumi's lover from the beginning to be rather interesting. If that was his intention then it sure as hell was poorly written. I know I'm not the only person who is caught up with the manga and felt like that romance was a spur of the moment kind of thing. Like somewhere around chapter 38 he just felt like switching love interest. It had always seemed like Akame and Tasumi to me, hell Mein didn't look like a main character until the more recent chapters. So I find that claim questionable, it's not like this manga is a work of literary genius but that romance always felt like means to an end. Like it was solely intended to develop Tasumi as a character.
Jul 24, 2014 10:17 AM

Apr 2008
Fullmetal89 said:
bastek66 said:

Of course, source is recently published Guidebook
---snip---

No where in there does it say that she is his favorite character, something you have constantly been saying. Also just because he released this in his Guidebook does not put some kind of stamp that says "THIS IS SET IN STONE, IMMUTABLE." There's been many Mangaka's that have released guidebooks or done SBS were they blatantly lie to throw off the readers.

Again, you say you aren't a "Meinfag" but all of your posts so far pretty much make you sound like the most annoying meinfag on this site. Regardless of whether or not you like the character or what the author intended originally. There's no guarantee that she wont die anytime soon.

I actually find his explanation about how she was meant to be Tasumi's lover from the beginning to be rather interesting. If that was his intention then it sure as hell was poorly written. I know I'm not the only person who is caught up with the manga and felt like that romance was a spur of the moment kind of thing. Like somewhere around chapter 38 he just felt like switching love interest. It had always seemed like Akame and Tasumi to me, hell Mein didn't look like a main character until the more recent chapters. So I find that claim questionable, it's not like this manga is a work of literary genius but that romance always felt like means to an end. Like it was solely intended to develop Tasumi as a character.

Could not agree more!
Jul 24, 2014 10:48 AM

May 2009
Darklight0303 said:
Those plans can still simply mean get them together then kill Mine to develop Tatsumi into a killer who would kill no matter the target

Hahahaha, he already can do that.
Fullmetal89 said:

I don't need to be Meinfag to enjoy Esdesefags butthurt and tears.
And she simply can't die till plot related to the prophecy will be picked up. This is objective statement, if you disagree means that your brain cannot comprehend simple storytelling.
Jul 24, 2014 10:52 AM

Apr 2008
bastek66 said:
Darklight0303 said:

Hahahaha, he already can do that.
Fullmetal89 said:

I don't need to be Meinfag to enjoy Esdesefags butthurt and tears.
And she simply can't die till plot related to the prophecy will be picked up. This is objective statement, if you disagree means that your brain cannot comprehend simple storytelling.

The prophecy can simply mean getting killed off you obstinate ox. That's what you don't get. Now shut up and let time decide whether your hopes are right or whether everyone who is looking forward to the death of that pink haired pest is right.
Jul 24, 2014 10:57 AM

Jan 2014
Nooooo Lubbock why....why. Syura should die right now!
My top anime quotes
1. I AM JUSTICE!- l/light (Death Note)
2. IT'S OVER 9000!!!!- Vegeta (dbz)
3. Almighty Push!/ Shinra Tensei!- Pain (Naruto Shippuden)
4. We stand in awe before that which cannot be seen- Rukia (Bleach)
5. I'll take a potato chip.....AND EAT IT!!!!!- Light (Death Note)
6. Art is an explosion - Deidara (Naruto)
7. Shut the fuck up Kakazu - Hidan (Naruto)
8. Bulma, you've lost your balls- Goku (dragonball)
9. "Don't call me small! I'll break off your feet and stick em on your head!"- Edward Elric (fmab)
Jul 24, 2014 11:28 AM

May 2009
Darklight0303 said:
The prophecy can simply mean getting killed off you obstinate ox. That's what you don't get. Now shut up and let time decide whether your hopes are right or whether everyone who is looking forward to the death of that pink haired pest is right.

So much butthurt over some rational words
Jul 24, 2014 11:33 AM

Apr 2008
bastek66 said:
Darklight0303 said:

So much butthurt over some rational words

Rational words don't contain 'fag' in them. But then you are nothing but a worthless troll anyway so you already know that. There's nothing rational in any of your posts. Absolutely nothing.
Jul 24, 2014 1:05 PM

May 2009
Darklight0303 said:
Rational words don't contain 'fag' in them. But then you are nothing but a worthless troll anyway so you already know that. There's nothing rational in any of your posts. Absolutely nothing.

Oh come on, calling fanbase of certain girl as "[girl's name]fags" is old and common on the internet.
You wouldn't notice rational words when they are against your waifu even if they took human form and kick you in the balls.
Jul 24, 2014 1:36 PM

Apr 2008
bastek66 said:
Darklight0303 said:

Oh come on, calling fanbase of certain girl as "[girl's name]fags" is old and common on the internet.
You wouldn't notice rational words when they are against your waifu even if they took human form and kick you in the balls.

Common? Maybe around 4chan. Which is probably where you hail from. On most forums adding fag to any group is meant with derogatory intentions and yours are clearly the same. Also let me make one thing clear once and for all.

I have no waifu in this series. I have no waifu in any series I have characters I like and characters I loathe. I don't hate Mine because she's a tsundere. A lot of my favorite characters are Tsunderes. I hate Mine because she is a bad character who is pushed to the front for no real reason other than to develop the MC.
Jul 24, 2014 2:46 PM

May 2009
Darklight0303 said:
A lot of my favorite characters are Tsunderes. I hate Mine because she is a bad character who is pushed to the front for no real reason other than to develop the MC.

And I hate Esdese because she is morderous nazi and broken character - a villain sue. Overall, most of characters in AgK is bad or shitty.
But, I posted reasons why Mine is pushed to the front, Takahiro's own words.
Jul 24, 2014 2:49 PM

Apr 2008
bastek66 said:
Darklight0303 said:
A lot of my favorite characters are Tsunderes. I hate Mine because she is a bad character who is pushed to the front for no real reason other than to develop the MC.

And I hate Esdese because she is morderous nazi and broken character - a villain sue. Overall, most of characters in AgK is bad or shitty.
But, I posted reasons why Mine is pushed to the front, Takahiro's own words.

Actually I'd say she's more of an extremist darwinist. Survival of the fittest and all that
Jul 24, 2014 2:53 PM

Jan 2012
crunchytaco said:
huehue93 said:

Correction, she did not go insane from her father dying. She has always been like that. Everything else sounds about right. All your points about he rare actually the reason that makes her so attractive.

I think it was a part of it, I mean she may have been taught that way of life but seeing her father die probably ticked off the level 2 insanity. She was determined to always be strong because she saw her beloved father die because he was deemed weak.
Jul 24, 2014 4:56 PM

Jul 2010
Well, who's to I blame? Tatsumi got rabac in trouble because the hunt know his face while Rabac was useless and got knocked out too quickly and became a burden when he was trying to escape...

Man, this really sucks. I know Tatsumi is safe for sure no matter what but Raba looked screwed(and I liked him the most). I hope he doesnt die otherwise Tatsumi will literally have full a harem(unless Najenda recruits some new assassins again).

please don't kill Raba, kill off leone instead(even though she doesnt have any death flags).
Jul 24, 2014 5:27 PM

Jul 2014
huehue93 said:
crunchytaco said:

I think it was a part of it, I mean she may have been taught that way of life but seeing her father die probably ticked off the level 2 insanity. She was determined to always be strong because she saw her beloved father die because he was deemed weak.

She was rather indifferent towards her father's death.

There were some clues that made it very evident that Esdeath-chan was born differently than the average person's thinking. At a very young age, she was seen torturing animals for fun, something that the other hunters didn't have an interest in. This was a kid we're talking about. Her father even saw it as something odd and "missing". Surely he didn't teach her THAT way of living. But as long as she helped out with the hunting and didn't hurt her tribe, it didn't matter.
[center]

Jul 24, 2014 5:32 PM

Jul 2010
Sheesh, after looking at some of the comments here it seems like alot of people think that mein will die due to the amount of death flag she's been collecting since the beginning of the story..

Waiting for mein to die has pretty much become a meme now and if/when she finally goes it'll become the "half-life 3 confirmed" of manga.
Jul 24, 2014 6:50 PM

Sep 2013
crunchytaco said:
All your points about he rare actually the reason that makes her so attractive.

Mainly the "broken" part, not talking about you but many shounen fans usually get attracted to the over-powered characters who win their fights with ease. For example if she gets her ass kicked by budou... Many will switch allegiance and her popularity would drop.
Jul 24, 2014 7:19 PM

Sep 2011
Kaoknight said:

please don't kill Raba, kill off leone instead(even though she doesnt have any death flags).

Geez, leave Leone out of this >:( I really don't want her to die she's one of my favorites. I don't want to see Rabac die for this either, honestly I would kill off Tatsumi he's the dumb ass that got him into this mess in the first place. He shouldn't have run off when fighting Suzuya, he didn't confirm her death. She was an important target they had to kill since those guys could I.D. them from crowds. I know Leone will probably die eventually, though I hope I'm wrong and she somehow survives all this. I just think she's great comic relief and she reminds me of my favorite character from Outlaw Star, Aisha Clan Clan.
Jul 24, 2014 8:26 PM

Apr 2014
bastek66 said:
Zeus97 said:
ah..but only a meinfag would says they're not a meinfag. lol The author might of stated that mein was created to be with Tatsumi, but that doesn't mean there could be change of plans. You have to have a open mind and accept that reality which you are not. While you laugh at my "shitty predictions" I'll laugh at your close mindedness assumptions. You never know what may happen until it's actually happened. Deal with the reality.

Stop using reverse psychology to deal with your butthurt. Also this manga is predictable as fuck if you pay attention.

I should of known you would of replied like that. *faceplaming* Such a shitty response. The only butthurt person here is you for not wanting to accept the possibility that mein can die.
You think just because it's predictable and the author commented on it that you're instantly correct? Just because it's predictable just proves that my prediction can be correct. My prediction is mein will die as due to Esdese's sadistic yet somewhat kind character. It's that predictable.
Zeus97Jul 24, 2014 8:31 PM
Jul 24, 2014 8:34 PM

Jul 2014
annie_leonheart said:
crunchytaco said:
All your points about he rare actually the reason that makes her so attractive.

Mainly the "broken" part, not talking about you but many shounen fans usually get attracted to the over-powered characters who win their fights with ease. For example if she gets her ass kicked by budou... Many will switch allegiance and her popularity would drop.

I think he meant broken as in a psychology broken character rather than OP.

It'd pretty sad if a chunk of people actually jumped ship because she lost a fight. She's validated her entire life on how strong she is, and has tried to impress Tatsumi several times with it to win him over. It'd be the ultimate irony if she lost her fans to that.

I think personally if she lost a fight while protecting Tatsumi, I would find her more endearing. This is supposed to be the most powerful woman, and she has... a weakness? Dear god, she's human afterall. That's moe. If she does lose a fight, and gets seriously injured, Tatsumi better wrap her in his arms and nurse her back to good health.
[center]

Jul 24, 2014 9:58 PM

Jul 2010
Fullmetal89 said:
Kaoknight said:

Geez, leave Leone out of this >:( I really don't want her to die she's one of my favorites. I don't want to see Rabac die for this either, honestly I would kill off Tatsumi he's the dumb ass that got him into this mess in the first place. He shouldn't have run off when fighting Suzuya, he didn't confirm her death. She was an important target they had to kill since those guys could I.D. them from crowds. I know Leone will probably die eventually, though I hope I'm wrong and she somehow survives all this. I just think she's great comic relief and she reminds me of my favorite character from Outlaw Star, Aisha Clan Clan.

yeah, it's technically tatsumi's fault for not confirming the kill but tbh, most people would just assume that no one could survive being crushed like that(and he had to resort to that because she was actually stronger than him at the time and had to rush to save mein from seryuu's self destruct).

While i dont like or dislike leone but if some random character was to be written off night raid I'd probably choose her but it's unlike the author to suddenly take someone off without any development or screen time first so it's very likely that she's safe.
Jul 25, 2014 1:41 AM

Nov 2012
You know what I'm looking forward to? Esdeath having some playtime with Tatsumi.
Jul 25, 2014 2:21 AM

May 2009
Zeus97 said:
I should of known you would of replied like that. *faceplaming* Such a shitty response. The only butthurt person here is you for not wanting to accept the possibility that mein can die.
You think just because it's predictable and the author commented on it that you're instantly correct? Just because it's predictable just proves that my prediction can be correct.

Stop being illiterate. I stated plenty of times here I don't care that she will die. I'm just saying that it won't happen in near chapters but closer to manga's end.
And yes, author's word are Word of God.
Zeus97 said:
My prediction is mein will die as due to Esdese's sadistic yet somewhat kind character.

Sorry but that sentence is nonsensical.
Jul 25, 2014 3:16 AM

Dec 2013
Holy fuck. Did he really get his eye gouged out?
Bad things are gonna happen :/ Too bad I finished it in 4 days, now waiting a whole month is gonna be a pain in the ass.
Jul 25, 2014 3:25 AM

Apr 2008
Kyouraku-san said:
Holy fuck. Did he really get his eye gouged out?
Bad things are gonna happen :/ Too bad I finished it in 4 days, now waiting a whole month is gonna be a pain in the ass.

Eye gouged out and had one of his balls crushed with pliers. The pain of that man is unimaginable
Jul 25, 2014 4:11 AM

Dec 2013
bastek66 said:
Haha, all of you who think that Mein will die.
Just like when that frog ate her, right?
Just like she was fighting with Seryu solo fight, right?
Just like when she was suppose to have dying confession?

That just shows she will run out of luck soon. I'd say she's 70% dead now, sadly.
Jul 25, 2014 5:48 AM

May 2009
Darklight0303 said:
Eye gouged out and had one of his balls crushed with pliers. The pain of that man is unimaginable

Page 37, Shura says he will give him time before he gouges his eye. Can't you people read?
Kyouraku-san said:
That just shows she will run out of luck soon. I'd say she's 70% dead now, sadly.

Not in next chapters due to plot, probably near end of the manga.
Jul 25, 2014 5:49 AM

Apr 2008
bastek66 said:

Not in next chapters due to plot, probably near end of the manga.

The plot can very well kick in now. Nowhere does it say she's meant to be his love interest TO THE END. There are plenty of stories where the love interest is killed BEFORE the end. Now stop being obnoxious
Jul 25, 2014 5:51 AM

May 2009
Darklight0303 said:
The plot can very well kick in now. Nowhere does it say she's meant to be his love interest TO THE END. There are plenty of stories where the love interest is killed BEFORE the end. Now stop being obnoxious

Stop nitpicking, I said she won't die due that fucking prophecy plot, till this shit won't be addressed in manga again she won't die.
Jul 25, 2014 5:53 AM

Apr 2008
bastek66 said:
Darklight0303 said:

Stop nitpicking, I said she won't die due that fucking prophecy plot, till this shit won't be addressed in manga again she won't die.

That prophecy says nowhere that it is connected to the end of the story. It can happen at ANY time. You're the one who convinced yourself that it will only be near the end.
Jul 25, 2014 6:03 AM

Jul 2010
Darklight0303 said:
bastek66 said:

That prophecy says nowhere that it is connected to the end of the story. It can happen at ANY time. You're the one who convinced yourself that it will only be near the end.

I'm seriously convinced that the author is just trolling everyone with mein. It's as if he went on tvtropes and got every foreshadow death cliche he could find and used them all on her. At this point you can play death flag bingo for each time they hint that she's gonna die.

But it'll be disappointing if(or when) she does because I actually like the main character having a OTP with someone who isnt the heroine and if she does die it'll be a cheap tool for Tatsumi to get motivated again...
Jul 25, 2014 6:08 AM

Apr 2008
Kaoknight said:
Darklight0303 said:

I'm seriously convinced that the author is just trolling everyone with mein. It's as if he went on tvtropes and got every foreshadow death cliche he could find and used them all on her. At this point you can play death flag bingo for each time they hint that she's gonna die.

But it'll be disappointing if(or when) she does because I actually like the main character having a OTP with someone who isnt the heroine and if she does die it'll be a cheap tool for Tatsumi to get motivated again...

Thing is unless someone dies by her hands and he's actually close to them, he's never gonna kill Esdese. So it has to happen
Jul 25, 2014 6:12 AM

Jun 2013
WTF RABAC

LORDHAVEMERCY
Jul 25, 2014 7:25 AM

Sep 2013
Darklight0303 said:

Thing is unless someone dies by her hands and he's actually close to them, he's never gonna kill Esdese. So it has to happen

You mean something emotional preventing tatsumi from fighting her? Killing leone can trigger the effect, She's the reason he joined NR and they're pretty close. If she dies by esdeath hands I doubt he can ever forgive her.
Jul 25, 2014 7:29 AM

Apr 2008
annie_leonheart said:
Darklight0303 said:

You mean something emotional preventing tatsumi from fighting her? Killing leone can trigger the effect, She's the reason he joined NR and they're pretty close. If she dies by esdeath hands I doubt he can ever forgive her.

Not the same as killing his current girlfriend especially if his loose tongue is the one that killed her
Jul 25, 2014 7:51 AM

Dec 2013
Esdeath doesn't know who's the girlfriend yet, does she ?
Jul 25, 2014 7:53 AM
Aug 2012
Kyouraku-san said:

She'll probably just kill off every girl Tatsumi knows.
Jul 25, 2014 7:56 AM

Apr 2008
Kyouraku-san said:

You really think Mine will keep her mouth shut once Esdeath announces herself?
Jul 25, 2014 8:24 AM

May 2009
Darklight0303 said:

You really thinks she will start screaming "I'm his girlfriend, Kill me, because some butthurt readers can't wait for it!"?
Jul 25, 2014 8:25 AM

Sep 2011
Darklight0303 said:
Kyouraku-san said:

By all means it should and has to be Mein that dies, but honestly with how the last 10 chapters have played out. I wouldn't be surprised if he kills one of the other girls just to once again plot shield the shittiest character in his manga. If she survives this death flag I think I might drop the manga. Unless he comes up with some amazing reason to keep her alive then it would just be horrible story telling. Not to mention that it will pretty much guarantee that she will survive everything and that really gives me no incentive to continue reading.
Jul 25, 2014 8:48 AM

Apr 2008
bastek66 said:
Darklight0303 said:

You really thinks she will start screaming "I'm his girlfriend, Kill me, because some butthurt readers can't wait for it!"?

She will because she's proud and she's already acting weird cause of her sudden crush. She will make a mistake and even just really worrying about Tatsumi openly will reveal her to Esdese. She's not stupid. Hell Esdese could bait her easily by saying how Tatsumi is suffering. And Mein would totally take the bait.
Darklight0303Jul 25, 2014 8:53 AM
Jul 25, 2014 10:50 AM

Jul 2010
Darklight0303 said:
Kaoknight said:

yeah, esdese is just too overpowered in this story and hell, now she can even freeze time at will and the only "drawback" is that she can only do it once day. I also dont see her going away any time soon since she's THAT strong.

I know that Akg doesnt like following shounen cliches like the training montages and "power of friendship" commonly seen in bleach and naruto but man, everyone in night raid in out ranked by esdese and can't even touch Budo.
Pages (13) « First ... « 4 5 [6] 7 8 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Akame ga Kill! Chapter 78 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

G_Spark233 - Dec 21, 2016

187 by TitanInsane »»
Jun 14, 8:03 AM

Poll: » Akame ga Kill! Chapter 77 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

G_Spark233 - Nov 20, 2016

115 by James-LastOmnic »»
May 30, 8:10 PM

Poll: » Akame ga Kill! Chapter 54 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

bastek66 - Nov 21, 2014

755 by James-LastOmnic »»
May 27, 6:03 PM

Poll: » Akame ga Kill! Chapter 45 Discussion ( 1 2 )

IdentityAngel - Jan 14, 2014

81 by James-LastOmnic »»
May 26, 5:38 PM

Poll: » Should Akame ga Kill! get an anime reboot? ( 1 2 )

jeff_1 - Jan 12, 2017

68 by 01Corvette »»
Jan 13, 10:01 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.