Forums
New
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (6) « First ... « 3 4 [5] 6 »
Jun 26, 2014 4:54 AM

Dec 2012
kaitrin-chan said:
Hello everyone~!

I'm Kaitrin-chan. You can call me K-chan or Kaitrin.

Nice meeting you all. :))))

Hello there. Welcome to the club. It is nice to meet you too.
I like anime.
Jul 9, 2014 3:02 AM
Jul 2014
Hajimemashite.You can call me Yui ^^ I just can't get enough with RomCom anime >,<
Jul 9, 2014 4:06 AM
Apr 2013
HaruneYui said:
Hajimemashite.You can call me Yui ^^ I just can't get enough with RomCom anime >,<

Welcome to th club, nice to meet you too ^^

RomComs are life :3

Forum Set by Moi||T.C.O.||R.A.C.E.

Jul 9, 2014 5:25 AM

Jul 2013
kivvi-san said:
HaruneYui said:

Welcome to th club, nice to meet you too ^^

RomComs are life :3

Also from me welcome. I hope you will enjoy your stay here with us :)

Jul 10, 2014 12:30 PM
Jul 2014
Konichiva
You can call me Sekai. I am 18 and I am new to MAL. I enjoy RomCom among other genre. My fav RomCom would probably be Maid-Sama.
I started watching anime on June 2nd 2013 :D 8D and it feels awesome to know the date of the day I started anime. Though I mainly know it because I started watching anime after the last college entrance exam I had and I remember the exam date.
Jul 10, 2014 1:12 PM
Apr 2013
Sekai-Observer said:
Konichiva
You can call me Sekai. I am 18 and I am new to MAL. I enjoy RomCom among other genre. My fav RomCom would probably be Maid-Sama.
I started watching anime on June 2nd 2013 :D 8D and it feels awesome to know the date of the day I started anime. Though I mainly know it because I started watching anime after the last college entrance exam I had and I remember the exam date.

Welcome to the club :D

ennjoy your stay ^^

Forum Set by Moi||T.C.O.||R.A.C.E.

Jul 12, 2014 5:55 AM

Jul 2013
Sekai-Observer said:
Konichiva

Hello and welcome :) *wave*

Jul 15, 2014 9:25 PM
Jul 2014
Hello I'm (warmachine777/warmachine/war/warm/Daryl/Jim/that guy) whatever is easiest for you. I enjoy romcoms as palette cleansers for all the serious, violent, or tense animes I enjoy. I tend to lean towards romance more in manga then anime but prefer light hearted comedies when I do watch romance in anime. Also I'm 25 and all my coworkers are fishing, nascar, hunting fans I have no ability to discuss romcoms with. T_T
Jul 15, 2014 9:37 PM

Dec 2012
Warmachine777 said:
Hello I'm (warmachine777/warmachine/war/warm/Daryl/Jim/that guy) whatever is easiest for you. I enjoy romcoms as palette cleansers for all the serious, violent, or tense animes I enjoy. I tend to lean towards romance more in manga then anime but prefer light hearted comedies when I do watch romance in anime. Also I'm 25 and all my coworkers are fishing, nascar, hunting fans I have no ability to discuss romcoms with. T_T

Hello there. Welcome to the club.
What about slice of life? I think it is more fitting for that role than rom-com.
There are so many MAL users who like rom-com just like you do. So I am sure you will find people who can talk about rom-com with you.
It is nice to meet you.
I like anime.
Jul 15, 2014 9:49 PM
Jul 2014
Pat_To_Do-List said:

Hello there. Welcome to the club.
What about slice of life? I think it is more fitting for that role than rom-com.
There are so many MAL users who like rom-com just like you do. So I am sure you will find people who can talk about rom-com with you.
It is nice to meet you.

I only enjoy slice of life if theres a romance element to it. I can't think of any examples of slice of life without a comedic aspect that still grant me that feeling of being at ease.

It is nice to meet you as well Pat.
Warmachine777Jul 15, 2014 9:57 PM
Jul 19, 2014 8:20 AM
Mar 2014
Konnichiwa mina-san!
Im technically Salamander here, you can call me what ever you like.
Saw this club thinking you can maybe give me some totally awesome romcom? I'm out of romcom's to watch, and ofcourse i love romcom!
You can check my animelist to see what romcoms ive watch, if you may. xD
Jul 22, 2014 6:34 AM

Jan 2012
Hi everyone!
I'm Joana, I've mostly been watching romantic comedies or just plain romances so I thought I'd join this club ^_^
Nice to meet you all!
(◕‿◕✿)
Jul 22, 2014 7:09 AM

Aug 2013
Hello Joana and Salamander!
You are welcome in this club!
There are a lot of people who can recommend good Rom-Com animes around here so don't be shy and feel free to ask!
Aug 3, 2014 11:33 AM

Jul 2014
Konnichiwa mina-san!
Nice to meet you guys

I'm David you can call me whatever you guys prefer
Ofcourse I love romcom animes especially with tsundere girls xD
Feel free to ask me and give me suggestion too according to recommended romcom animes.

Arigatou gosaimasu!!
Aug 3, 2014 2:15 PM

Jul 2013
Tjioemon said:
Konnichiwa mina-san!
Nice to meet you guys

I'm David you can call me whatever you guys prefer
Ofcourse I love romcom animes especially with tsundere girls xD
Feel free to ask me and give me suggestion too according to recommended romcom animes.

Arigatou gosaimasu!!

Hey David. Nice to meet you and welcome to our club. I hope you will enjoy your stay here with us :)
Ah I see Tsundere, so then you like Toradora? :P

Aug 4, 2014 3:13 AM

Jul 2014
Natsu88 said:

Hey David. Nice to meet you and welcome to our club. I hope you will enjoy your stay here with us :)

Nice to meet you Natsu88-san xD
Glad to join this club, its very exciting and sugoi
That's right, I'm addicted to Toradora and I expect hopefully there's a new anime similar to this, like the second generation of Toradora ^^
Aug 4, 2014 3:55 AM

Jul 2013
Tjioemon said:
Natsu88 said:

Nice to meet you Natsu88-san xD
Glad to join this club, its very exciting and sugoi
That's right, I'm addicted to Toradora and I expect hopefully there's a new anime similar to this, like the second generation of Toradora ^^

Thank you :)

Nice to hear.^^ I guessed that you would say this haha. If you want an really good anime similar to Toradora, check out Kaichou wa Maid-sama! It´s one of my fav Rom-coms and I think you will like or maybe love it too. :)

Aug 4, 2014 8:49 AM

Jul 2014
Natsu88 said:

Thank you :)

Nice to hear.^^ I guessed that you would say this haha. If you want an really good anime similar to Toradora, check out Kaichou wa Maid-sama! It´s one of my fav Rom-coms and I think you will like or maybe love it too. :)

Firstly I'm not very interesting in romcom animes but then I become really addicted to this especially because of the 4 tsundere wonders xD
One of them in Toradora. Then, I searched some good romcom animes and I got Kaichou wa Maid-sama! too. It's really good anime. ^^
Aug 5, 2014 9:09 AM
Jul 2018
Hello everyone, I'm french and I love romantic comedies. Nice to meet you all!
Aug 5, 2014 1:33 PM

Oct 2011
Hii I recently joined this club~ Nice to meet everyone!! :)
I don't really post often though.. :P

I like slice-of-life and romcom animes~
Aug 5, 2014 2:12 PM

Jul 2013
YoupiMatos said:
Hello everyone, I'm french and I love romantic comedies. Nice to meet you all!

HakuNami said:
Hii I recently joined this club~ Nice to meet everyone!! :)
I don't really post often though.. :P

I like slice-of-life and romcom animes~

Hello Youpi and Haku, nice to meet you both. :)

Welcome to our club and I hope you will enjoy your stay here with us. Don´t be to shy to post here if you want something to know Haku :)

Sep 7, 2014 9:20 PM

Jul 2014
Hi, I'm Richard and I'm 16 and I love Romcoms with a passion. Hi!
It's either nothing but everything, or everything but nothing. No middle ground
Sep 17, 2014 1:33 PM
Jul 2014
Hello,

Just joined after browsing a few clubs, as Romantic Comedy are my favorite genre I thought why not just join, and be able to talk with people that like the same kind of stuff.

I'm 25 year old male, been into anime I guess around 10 years now with breaks here and there. But it's to addictive! As for other sorts of anime, I pretty much watch everything if it is worth watching, But I preffer romance. As for hobby's, i'm alot into sports as working out.

I guess I should stop talking, otherwise I'll just keep typing.

Nice to meet you all. :)
Sep 22, 2014 9:18 PM

Sep 2014
I've only joined MAL just 4 days ago then I was browsing and I saw this club..

Nice to meet you guys! :) RomCom is my favorite genre all time.. Well recently it became HaRomCom but nevertheless RomComs all the way! xD Although I'm open to other genres, the three that I mentioned is always at the top..

I started anime when was I still in gradeschool but I had to stop cos' of school and other stuff -.-' Now that I'm in college (3rd year btw) I rekindled my old flame and started to love anime again! :D

Well that's all ^^ Once again, thanks and nice to meet you!
Sep 27, 2014 1:01 AM

Apr 2014
Hello guys! I am cherushi-chan!
I'm looking forward to meeting you all!
I ship NatsuTsubasa and SpicySoul! I'm a coward so I don't cosplay.
I love romcoms but I like other genre such as adventure,psychological, some shounen etc.
I'm a panda.
I'm an alien.
Thank you. :D
Sep 29, 2014 5:28 AM
Sep 2014
Heyhey, I just joined the club and thought I should introduce myself!

I like almost any genre in animes but romcoms count to my most favorite.
I am seriously in love with pandas, they're my favorite animals. <3 They are way too adorable.

In addition to my love for anime I love gaming~

I listen to every type of rock out there and also like Korean and Japanese songs. c:

I guess that's about it, feel free to ask more about me. :3
Oct 2, 2014 12:57 PM

Sep 2014
Hello. Just joined this club because I love romance animes. Having watched 100+ animes doesn't feel like it's enough although one day I might not have anything to watch D:

19 years old, living in Sweden. Favourite anime...perhaps "No game No life" even though it doesn't have romance genre and only 12 episodes I absolutely love it!

If people would like to chat about anime feel free to add me on skype. Skype name: "razzieo" with a picture of the anime "no game no life"

Also quick question, the "anime relations" list on the clubs home page (Right side of the screen) is what exactly? Are they all romance anime recommendations or what? Thank you very much!
Oct 4, 2014 2:17 AM

Aug 2013
Hey~ I'm Kliren. I've been a member for quite a while already but this time i'm trying to be more active. C:

Nice to meet you!
Nov 3, 2014 9:13 PM

Aug 2014
Hello, Shap here! I enjoy all genres of anime but RomComs are the ones I like the most, so thats why I joined here, also trying to be more active, love to talk so feel free to add me! ;)
Trust me, im Shap

Nov 23, 2014 2:57 PM
Sep 2012
Hi everyone! I'm Jason and I reside in Virginia, USA. I'll be 26 in two weeks (Sagittarius! *starts singing Weird Al* All your friends are laughing behind your back...*evil voice* KILL THEM!!! lol) I'm a Senior in college studying Psychology and Economics. After watching Ano Natsu de Matteru and crying throughout the entire series, I have come to accept that I love rom-com series, and I'm glad this group is here!

I play Quidditch, I participate in obstacle course races, and loooooooooooooove to eat (someone ask me what my favorite food is). I love Japanese culture and have even found ways of incorporating it into my assignments over the years (my current project is a magazine spread about BABYMETAL- love their music). I want to do a study abroad there next year and use that to determine whether I would like to teach English there after I graduate.

Anything else you'd like to know, feel free to message me. Otherwise, I'll see you all around!
Dec 17, 2014 12:32 PM

Jan 2014
hello ladies and gentleman
im Takii, 18 years old and im from indonesia
yoroshiku :))
Dec 19, 2014 12:57 PM
Aug 2014
Hello all,

I am an anime enthusiast and my favorite type of anime is romance and comedies. when they're combined ITS TOO GOOODDDDDD!

-JaffyCakes
Dec 28, 2014 1:29 PM

Jul 2013
Hi everyone!

Im 21 my name Simon but just call me Sid. Im french-canadian living near montreal. Yeeeesees bacon bacon bacon bacon bacon bacon bacon

I Started watching animes id say around when i was 16. Never stopped if im not gaming in my free time thats wahat im doing. I started MAL in early 2013 but im just starting to get more involved in it.

Most of all i work full time as a car mechanic. (yes i may be the weirdest mechanic around here) I like what im doing even if it takes alot of time out because even when job time is finished cars are everywhere (friends and familly)

What am i doing here? Well i love the ambiance around the club. Big fan of comedy and if you add some romance to it i like it yea. But nothing like cheesy romance those i just fall asleep onto them :P

So yeeeep pleased to meet you all folks! Hope to get along with you guys and excuse me for my time to answer messages since i cant in the day at work obviously.

Sidco :)
Jan 5, 2015 1:13 AM
Jan 2015
'Sup I'm Red-Monsoon... you can call me Red for short... I just joined MAL so kinda new here *Nervous laugh* but yea this club looked cool so I decided to join :D If you want to know anything about me feel free to ask me.
Mar 10, 2015 3:06 PM

Dec 2014
Hi everyone,
I am 15 (16 in a couple of days), you can just call me Yooz ^^
and I am a German/Iranian living in Hamburg. I started watching Anime less then a year ago, after my first Animes like Elfenlied and those Mainstream we all watched at one Point, I really started enjoying Romance Anime. I had tears in my eyes while I was watching Toradora, Sukitte Ii na yo, Golden Time...
I like Shoujou Anime too, but most of them are nothing special (Kimi ni Todoke).
At the other side I love Fantasy, Fighting Anime with a little slice of Romance too.
Examples could be Kyoukai no Kanata, Akame ga Kill and SECOND SEASON of SAO which took my breath away ^^
Jul 7, 2015 6:03 AM

Jun 2015
Hello! I'm lEclare, I'm a boy and I'm 16. I'm new here and in MAL in general. I joined this community and this website to keep updated the animes I watch and the mangas I read, as well as making some friends and receive anime/manga recommendations.

The genres I like the most are romance and mystery, as well as comedy, fantasy and slice of life. Animes with too much ecchi are not my cup of tea.

To sum up, I joined here to make some friends and I hope we could get along well. Please take good care of me and thank you so much! :)
YV3Jul 7, 2015 6:12 AM
Jul 8, 2015 11:32 AM

Jul 2011
Hi, guys! I am xNiflheim. I am 17 years old and from California. I've been on MAL for a couple years now but I haven't really joined the community until now. I love romance and comedy, shonen anime, shojo manga, and anything with supernatural/fantasy/adventure.

It's a pleasure to meet you all! Feel free to leave a comment on my profile and/or send me a friend request!~✿✿✿
Jul 24, 2015 10:20 AM

Jan 2013
Hi everyone, you can all call me Ander (what my friends call me haha).

So I wasn't into anime until I watched a Fate/Stay night amv, got curious, watched the anime, and have been a romance anime addict ever since. I think rom/coms are my favorite though.

This is my first time in a club or posting on this site, I was just using it to keep track of and look up animes, then I saw that they actually have clubs to join. I think my favorite animes would be Spice and Wolf, and Familiar of Zero, stuff like that.

It's great to meet you all and I look forward to enjoying and discussing amine together.... senpais!! *this message was followed by much stupid giggling at the ability to use the word "senpais" amongst other people who know what that means*
Jul 27, 2015 12:55 PM

Jun 2015
I'm Matt, from 'Murica. I like music, games, and other stuff.
Aug 13, 2015 5:27 PM
May 2015
Hey I'm Eric

So yeah I'm Filipino and I like anime and French fries
And oh! I'm also Filipino and I like anime and French fries
Glad to meet you
El_SenpaiAug 14, 2015 2:41 PM
Aug 14, 2015 11:02 PM
Aug 2015
hello no one is gonna read this probably but whatevs I'm just doing it cuz everyone is...
I'm 16,ima girl and I love anime
Aug 15, 2015 8:48 AM

Oct 2014
Hello :) I´m Agata from Poland. I´m 25. L-O-V-E animes, since I watched my first one Dragon Ball, I was 7 years old, and have been addicted since then :D

My favourite type of animes are Romantic Comedies (Lovely★Complex, Sailor Moon, Cross Game, Itazura na Kiss, Love Hina... ) but i still enjoy watching other types of animes (One Piece, Gintama, Naruto, Fairy Tail...) <3

I also like read manga, especially Romantic stories with happy ending <3

I´m really glad to meet you all :)
Aug 15, 2015 4:49 PM
May 2015
Welcome to the club anime lover and igotcha
Sep 3, 2015 9:26 AM

Feb 2015
Hi my name is Beatriz I'm 15 years old!!!!
Love animes my favorite is Steins;Gate and Junjou Romantica ヾ(。◕ฺ∀◕ฺ)ノ
Nice to meet you all :))))
Sep 21, 2015 11:34 PM
Sep 2015
Hey everyone! My name is not BiolumnesctGrl but you'll have to call me that anyway because probably more than half of you are creepy stalkers. Just kidding. Or am I? Actually, maybe I'm a creepy stalker person! You don't know me. I could be anything.
Okay, I'm not a creepy stalker person (or am I?). In fact I am a college students who happens to be an avid lover of anime. In fact it is currently 2 o'clock in the morning, I haven't done my homework due tomorrow, and yet here I am, chatting with y'all about anime. 'Tis my life. Send me a PM so we can be friends! Peace out!

(P.S. I sincerely apologize for saying peace out. I am so very sorry you had to endure that. But not actually sorry enough to change it.)
Sep 21, 2015 11:35 PM
Sep 2015
El_Senpai said:
Hey I'm Eric

So yeah I'm Filipino and I like anime and French fries
And oh! I'm also Filipino and I like anime and French fries
Glad to meet you

Hi Eric.
This made me laugh.
Just thought you should know.
Don't ask why.
Okay bye.
Sep 21, 2015 11:38 PM
Sep 2015
AnimeLover1302 said:
hello no one is gonna read this probably but whatevs I'm just doing it cuz everyone is...
I'm 16,ima girl and I love anime

Hello.
I guess I am no one because I read your post.
Just thought you should know.
Don't ask why.
Anyway, nice ta meecha!
Oct 1, 2015 5:30 AM
Jul 2015
Hey!

I love to watch Romantic comedy and Horror anime. I am yet to come across an anime that does both, but I'd totally watch it ^_^. Apart from anime, I like to learn languages and I love to sing. I am 17 and from Australia. I'm new here but it seems like an awesome community!

Nice to meet you (^_^)'/''
Nov 16, 2015 4:43 PM

Oct 2015
Hey there I'm SaucyHam!

My favorite thing to do is watch Romantic Comedy anime that makes me wish I had a relationship like theirs or somethin like that xD

I also love romantic comedies cause they make me laugh out loud like nothing else ever would and they add romance to make it more enjoyable for me :D
Feb 25, 2016 9:19 PM

Dec 2015
My name is Bernardo Cruz, I'm reasonably new to anime so I did't watch too many yet. I'm 16 and my favorite genres are Romance and Action (both together make the best anime for me). Feel free to add me or msg me whenever and I look forward to being part of this club.
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (6) « First ... « 3 4 [5] 6 »

More topics from this board

» [Game] Count to 5000 v.2 ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Misfy - Aug 5, 2016

765 by MikelAL93 »»
May 19, 5:19 PM

» [Game] Random things ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Angel_Devil - Aug 13, 2013

1154 by RioFS »»
Oct 14, 2022 12:24 PM

» [GAME]Anime Alphabet ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

DoodDoodDoodDood - Nov 29, 2013

1000 by fausifahrial »»
Oct 13, 2022 12:20 AM

» [GAME] 3 Word Story ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Froxzen - Aug 25, 2013

405 by ainadur »»
Feb 20, 2021 5:35 AM

» [GAME] Corrupt a Wish ( 1 2 3 )

DoodDoodDoodDood - Jul 2, 2014

138 by Demon_Jason_002 »»
Sep 13, 2020 1:14 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.