Forum Settings
Forums

if you ever had the chance to make an anime , how it would be ??

New
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Dec 24, 2013 2:47 AM

Aug 2013
A horror that isn't just packed with blood, a horror that's really frightening and leaves even the strongest fans at the edge of their seats. BWAHAHAHAHAHA
Dec 24, 2013 2:53 AM

Nov 2013
xXNeko_ChanXx said:
A horror that isn't just packed with blood, a horror that's really frightening and leaves even the strongest fans at the edge of their seats. BWAHAHAHAHAHA

Oh Sebastion you.
stupidfucker said:
Screw you, 'moshimoshikitty', you fucked up my thread.

Dec 24, 2013 5:21 AM

Jun 2013
I would make a mecha anime, but there would be some super natural aspects to it too.

So, there's this pilot called Tatsuya who is the most skilled at what he does. He works at a organization who's goal it is to stop these monsters from getting this orb that they need to keep safe until the promise day, as that orb is the only thing that could permanently stop these waves of monsters from coming. Tatsuya gets into an accident one mission and dies before getting back to HQ, so without their ace pilot, Maya, one of the commanders, travels to the world parallel to them. They live in a world with monsters, different currency system, time zone etc... and Maya goes into the parallel world where another Tatsuya lives. The other Tatsuya lives a normal life. Each person from Maya's side has someone identical to them on the other side.

So, when the other Tatsuya gets to the other side, Maya explains how he needs to get into the dead Tatsuyas mecha so they can perform "memory synchronization", which basically means that the new Tatsuya will acquire all of the dead Tatsuya's skills, memories, etc... things go wrong when you find out the dead Tatsuya somehow implanted his soul into that mecha, like in the cockpit, and when the new Tatsuya synced with it, the dead Tatsuya took him as a vessel. The new Tatsuya then takes control sometimes and goes berserk because he hates what the organization made of his life. The organization then takes it upon themselves to find out how he did it all, and ultimately stop him while trying to keep the orb intact for the promise day.

Yeah, I take a lot from other mecha shows since I've seen a bunch, but it's just something random I thought up quickly.
"God knows I'm not perfect, either. I've made tons of stupid mistakes, and later I regretted them. And I've done it over and over again, thousands of times; a cycle of hollow joy and vicious self-hatred. But even so, every time I learned something about myself. Please Shinji, you've got to pilot the EVA and settle this once and for all... for your own sake. Find out why you came here; why you exist at all! Answer your own questions. And when you've found your answers, come back to me. I'll be waiting for you. "

-Misato Katsuragi
Dec 24, 2013 6:44 AM

Feb 2013
Horror sci fi fantasy psychological comedy mystery series
Dec 24, 2013 6:45 AM

Feb 2013
I would make an anime where the bad guy wins in the end.
Dec 24, 2013 7:08 AM

Jun 2009
I'll adapt pokemon adventures
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Dec 24, 2013 8:49 AM

Apr 2011
xDrayken said:
The story of a man trapped by society. Someone who has no emotions, but lives by faking those emotions and personalities to fit in society. It'd probably be something set around his college or high school years, without necessarely being a flashy anime. Something that may seem neutral at first, but as secrets uncover, the story becomes darker and deeper the more the character develops. Even though he understands emotions, he cannot truly feel them, which would hurt people around him psychologically, probably put in a girl that is interested in him and gets sucked in his world where she'd only find sorrow and loneliness. As the two would live experiences, feelings would never be shared by the two, rather it would be a one sided love coming from the girl. Her psychological state would slowly degrade, slowly starting to become insane and violent.

I'd probably make an end where the girl either decides to suddenly move away, forcefully removing the guy from her heart, or I'd have her die by suicide. In the end, the main character would sort of "unlock" emotionally and break; not understanding but having the worst pain he's ever felt, and that pain would come from every single feeling he should have felt, intensified by his regrets. Then, I have no idea, perhaps make him jump off a building during some sort of very tragic and moody scene but hey, I'm not scenarist but that's just what I would do, don't think anyone would enjoy that, at least certainly not those who like lively animes. I like dark anime.

I'd watch this. Sounds like Dexter without the serial killer part.
Dec 24, 2013 11:13 AM

Feb 2011
The story of a depressive guy that tries to commit suicide because he's being bullied, but finds himself in a fantasy world where he can be free and do whatever he wants.

Something like that.
Dec 24, 2013 12:04 PM

Dec 2007
A moe series with old ladies instead of shoolgirls.
Dec 24, 2013 12:07 PM

Jun 2012
An anime that has two things:

1. Big boobs

2. Explosions

Then I will make all the money.
получить деньги моего друга
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

» Why aren't there more political / historical anime?

mahrjose - 5 hours ago

4 by ST63LTH »»
6 minutes ago

Poll: » How important is sound design in Anime

ST63LTH - 1 hour ago

4 by LSSJ_Gaming »»
19 minutes ago

» Does it REALLY matter if media gets ruined?

APolygons2 - 20 minutes ago

0 by APolygons2 »»
20 minutes ago

» Did you know people who have only 200 completed anime but more than 100 days are--

LenRea - Jun 3

44 by Punkero »»
20 minutes ago

» Has anime ruined your perception of 3D Girls?

Dragevard - 5 hours ago

17 by Timeline_man »»
21 minutes ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.