Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (5) « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 »
Aug 5, 2014 8:22 PM

May 2011
So glad to see Yuno and Yukki together again. Nice ending.
Aug 9, 2014 3:25 AM

Aug 2013
I liked the OVA's peek into more of the diary users. However, I do have to say I believe the ending flowed much better in the manga, especially with the placement of the scene with the ninth and Nishijima. The last 2-3 pages in the manga saying "there's so many people I want to meet, but before that I want to see the stars" while showing all the diary users and their friends then yuki and yuno and the stars gave me a much more whole ending feeling.
Aug 15, 2014 11:20 AM

Jun 2014
-the 1st Yuno is already died
-her memories merged to 3rd world Yuno
-then she met God Yukki 10000 yrs in the future
I wonder why It took 10000 yrs for him to wait.
Any explanation?

Therefore the 3rd world Yukki is in love with Wakaba, there's no way he could fall for 3rd World Yuno and she already met (chose to love) the God Yukki.
Sep 5, 2014 2:46 PM
Sep 2014
I watched this OVA because the last episode of Mirai Nikki ended with a little bit of a cliffhanger (my opinion).

I LOVE HAPPY ENDINGS !!!
Sep 6, 2014 8:20 PM

Jun 2014
I watched it today, loved it, cried in the episode 26 after she stabbed himself, this is definitely my favourite anime, I wish they could make a second season or perhaps keep the manga going just so I can see more of Yuno.

10/10
Sep 6, 2014 8:49 PM

Jan 2014
Almost forgot I watched this. Pretty much the same as the series.
"Let Justice Be Done!"

My Theme
Fight again, fight again for justice!
Sep 7, 2014 2:50 AM

Jun 2014
RedRoseFring said:
Almost forgot I watched this. Pretty much the same as the series.

Well, this episode is about what happened after the series and how they managed to be together in the end.
Sep 20, 2014 10:32 PM

Oct 2013
One is left to ask if Yuki truly got HIS Yuno back... after all, the one who came to him isn't the same one whom he experienced everything with. Still, close enough, I guess, because it's clear it's good enough for Yuno at the very least. And I actually got pretty teary eyed there. So happy to see them back together. ;o;

Discord: the.path.to.pathos
RateYourMusic
last.fm
Sep 21, 2014 11:35 PM

Jan 2014
this gave a happy ending to the series...even though the 1st world Yuno died, she lives as 3rd world Yuno's memory...
Got something to live for, I know that I won't surrender,
A warrior of youth,
I'm taking over, a shot to the new world order
I Am Bulletproof. . .

Sep 27, 2014 11:44 AM

Jan 2014
Well THIS is a happy ending :) Nice to see that at last.
Had to wait for it after the credits. lol
The OVA overall was enjoyable, too. But yeah the part
we all were waiting for was, of course, the best :)
Oct 3, 2014 2:30 AM

Nov 2011
Surprisingly very well done.

Join the MSP Club for an in-depth look at score progressions and other stats of currently airing anime
Oct 28, 2014 1:48 PM
Feb 2014
1st Yuno (Second) dies and her memories are stored inside MurMur
2nd Yuno is dead at the beginning of the series
3rd Yuno get's the memories of Second and then joins Yukiteru at the end.

Here are my questions:
1) Did 3rd Yuno become the God of the 1st world because she received the core from MM or did 3rd Yuno become the God of the 3rd world after Deus? At the end of episode 26, you can see that Yuno and Yukiteru are creating a new world together and are wearing "God-cloaks," meaning both are God to some capacity,

2) Is the first world completely gone or (assuming 3rd Yuno became the 1st world's God) has it merged with the second world.

3) When Yuno broke through into the 2nd world, do the third world and second world overlap (only in respect to the causality cathedral, not the worlds themselves)? Basically, can 2nd world Yukiteru (the God) talk to 3rd world Deus, 3rd world Akise, 3rd (2nd?) world Ninth?

3a) Did Yuno just abandon EVERYONE IN THE 3RD WORLD??? She kinda just left and started doing the God thing. Happy ending it may be, everyone in the 3rd world is probably freaking out.

4)Are all 3 worlds now connected in one way or another?
Nov 2, 2014 4:24 PM

Oct 2011
Awesome :D A happier ending.
Nov 18, 2014 9:46 AM
Oct 2014
11/10
#ImDone
Dec 7, 2014 10:44 AM

Nov 2014
First one to say, this is pedophilia?
It's a 10 015 year old man and a 15 year old girl.
Lols, jk
Dec 9, 2014 5:33 PM

Apr 2014
Tch that was far too happy.
Dec 9, 2014 11:14 PM
Dec 2013
Fucking Infinity/10 this was the ending I was craving so badly! It gave me exactly what I want out of an anime, especially in the romance regard, and it connected all the pieces, like that final piece of the puzzle that was just simply missing from the original show.

Explanation of the ending, in case you were confused (or at least the way I see it):

THE END! I LOVED IT!
LovethefutomomoDec 9, 2014 11:18 PM
Dec 28, 2014 10:35 AM

Oct 2013
Dat new OP. Wow
Jan 5, 2015 7:25 AM

Jun 2008
BladeintheDark said:
Fucking Infinity/10 this was the ending I was craving so badly! It gave me exactly what I want out of an anime, especially in the romance regard, and it connected all the pieces, like that final piece of the puzzle that was just simply missing from the original show.

Explanation of the ending, in case you were confused (or at least the way I see it):

THE END! I LOVED IT!

I do not think You got the ending...
THEY ARE ALL NOT LIVING HAPPILY EVER AFTER IN THE 3RD WORLD.
First of all it is 1ST WORLD YUNO, NOT 2ND... U write 2nd Yuno all the time, but 2nd Yuno is dead...
We do not know what happened to the 2nd world. We do not know what happened at all, except that 2nd world Yukki and 3rd world Yuno (with memories of 1st world Yuno) met again.
We do not know what happened in the 3rd world after Yuno went to meet Yukki.

That Minene watching TV scene was before 3rd Yuno gained memories if 1st Yuno...

For me the ending was a bit rushed... I like when anime leaves some questions to think of. But after this OVA we got too much new questions....
Jan 13, 2015 1:10 PM

Feb 2010
Oh damn, I did not realise they had animated that ending from the manga. I'm so late :'-(.

Loved seeing this!
Jan 21, 2015 7:36 AM
Sep 2014
Yep, i missed it too when i watched series.
I didnt read manga so i dont know how it ended there but they could make amazing movie. How she remembered little by little, how that affected her life etc.
Im a sucker for time travel, parallel world stories so i liked this OVA.
Jan 21, 2015 5:48 PM

Dec 2014
slayermusiq1 said:
First one to say, this is pedophilia?
It's a 10 015 year old man and a 15 year old girl.
Lols, jk

You gotta be kidding, right ?
Mar 8, 2015 8:09 AM

Nov 2014
Call me mad, but I couldn't imagine happier ending.
Mar 16, 2015 5:23 AM
Jun 2014
How could 10000 years have passed by in the 2nd world while in the 3rd world only 2/3 or something? Did Yukiteru create a world wherein time passes by quick?

Mar 16, 2015 5:25 AM

Sep 2014
Terkhev said:
Call me mad, but I couldn't imagine happier ending.

that's true
for me it's better than happy world with everyone and no Yuno!

as for the episode, 4/10 from me
the few last minutes were good, but most of it was rather pointless
May 1, 2015 9:59 AM

Jun 2014
This was actually so freaking heartwarming
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
May 3, 2015 12:31 PM

Mar 2015
I like it, but there are unnecesarry scenes at the beginning. So we knows the situation of all the 12 diary holder. Yet I feel bad that Yukki, gets the least screen time of all of them. Also it's kind of weird on how Yuno from the 3rd world meets Yukki from the 2nd world. So Yukki from the 3rd world will live happily ever after with that glasses girl? And then Yuno from the 3rd world's existence is gone forever? Then what about her parents? Just when they become a real family, Yuno throws that away? So much questions that I hope they would answer it somehow.

May 11, 2015 1:51 PM

Feb 2015
Aweesommeeee!
Jun 15, 2015 1:18 PM

Oct 2009
Would have been better with more focus on Yuno and Yuki and less on all the pointless fan-service. I guess the ending was an improvement from the series though.
Jun 19, 2015 7:02 PM

Sep 2009
So, 1st world Yuno which was the main character of the series ended up committing suicide, Yukki become God and kept mourning her for 10,000 years, then the totally unrelated 3rd world Yuno, which should not have any memories of Yukki or ever talking to him (since she talked to Yukki for the first time after killing her parents) ended up with Yukki after getting the Second memories entering the 2nd world? How does that even work? What happens to 3rd world Yukki? lol.

It has so many flaws, but ok. In my opinion it should have ended with 2nd world Yukki and Yuno dying along with the world, and then they can enjoy normal lives together in the 3rd world since they were meant to be together by fate like Deus said.
Jun 19, 2015 11:55 PM

Jan 2015
10,000 years?

pffft, crybaby
Jun 22, 2015 10:54 PM

Jan 2015
Is it worth watching ?
Jun 29, 2015 1:33 PM
Dec 2013
jolec said:
BladeintheDark said:

THE END! I LOVED IT!

I do not think You got the ending...
THEY ARE ALL NOT LIVING HAPPILY EVER AFTER IN THE 3RD WORLD.
First of all it is 1ST WORLD YUNO, NOT 2ND... U write 2nd Yuno all the time, but 2nd Yuno is dead...
We do not know what happened to the 2nd world. We do not know what happened at all, except that 2nd world Yukki and 3rd world Yuno (with memories of 1st world Yuno) met again.
We do not know what happened in the 3rd world after Yuno went to meet Yukki.

That Minene watching TV scene was before 3rd Yuno gained memories if 1st Yuno...

For me the ending was a bit rushed... I like when anime leaves some questions to think of. But after this OVA we got too much new questions....

Even if I got it wrong, which I probably did, I'd like to believe they're all happy ;~;
Jul 8, 2015 11:02 PM

May 2015
Great ending for Yuki x Yuno and solves the world destruction problem.
Sadly no Akise x Yuki.

Jul 9, 2015 12:53 PM
Feb 2015
Yay happy ending for everyone!! Glad they reunited but now there will be no yuno in the third world...

Most of us can rest easy now :)
[center] *>.>[Spoiler][/spoiler]<.<*
[center]
Jul 19, 2015 2:15 AM

Jun 2015
Soo.... The ending to me isn't a happy one.... Because (2nd world) Yuki lived for 10,000 years after the game without (1st world) Yuno. Then at the end he get's her, but it's (3rd world) Yuno... It doesn't feel like the real one, or maybe I'm just thinking to much.
Jul 27, 2015 3:17 PM

Apr 2014
Well this was pure shit, wtf...only made me hate Yuno even more ugh everything about her just- ugh I'm not going to rant.
Aug 6, 2015 9:35 AM

Apr 2009
ok! time to watch the stars..
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Aug 9, 2015 9:04 AM

Aug 2014
The start was good, the ending could be better if there would be more screen time for it. I am talking about what happened after she found MurMur 1st could be longer show Yukki/Yuno talking and living and seeing the stars not other characters.
They should make it movie not Ova or at least 2-3 Ova episodes. It was too rushed and too much time wasted on other characters' life if it is only 20 minutes.

That also did not make any sense that Aki had memories of Aki from second world and that Yukki friends were not his friends but Yuno friends.
Why there was nothing about third world Yukki? We only know he got that other girl as girlfriend.
If it is about fate then I feel sad for third world Yukki (but as Yukki was loser anyway it doesn't matter) and first/second world Yuno as they both died :/ Ok third Yuno got first Yuno memories, but what about second Yuno ?:(and what about 4+ worlds? Do they exist if there was no time travel? If yes then is it having the plot from third world of first two worlds?
I also got mixed feelings about third world Yuno coming to second world Yukki. Since the future was changed in third world then I don't have so strong feelings for third world Yuno as I have for first Yuno :( Third world Yuno doesn't love Yukki, she didn't meet him, didn't live with him, she got different past. My only explanation to this is that when first Yuno died in third world, then third world Yuno gained some small part of love to Yukki(that she did not understand) and rest after she took it from Murmur.

Time travel stories are always so unfinished ;/ But I liked this anime very much.
Anyway I will count this Ova as part of TV26 episodes and give it same vote, but I really wished for more and wanted to give this OVA +1 rank but I just cannot...
Thyriad-oPPailovAug 9, 2015 9:12 AM
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ ちゅっ ちゅっ キス (´。✪ω✪。`)

I hate it when anime/manga that I enjoyed ends, especially when there could be much longer plot and when I love main heroine :P

I wish I had magic glasses that let me see real world in anime colors ;)
Aug 11, 2015 8:37 PM

Feb 2013
Well, this OVA did what I was hoping it'd do and answered the big question of how Yuno survived and found Yuki. Though as we find out it wasn't actually 1st world Yuno, but 3rd world Yuno with 1st's memories....which I guess pretty much makes her 1st world Yuno @_@.

But yeah, it was just nice to get that explained and actually see Yuki and Yuno reunite again, happy endings for everyone :D.'

Oh, and I got an answer to another one of my questions, which was does Minene still have her super powers or not. Tthe answer being yes of course lol. Also she looks way better with shorter hair imo =p.

Although I do have one question, are the two worlds time lines really that far off? We see its only been 2 years for 3rd world Yuno, but its been 10k for Yuki? Then again it seemed as though 1st world murmur had been in that prison for a long time...so does time just go way faster in w/e dimension Deus and Yuki inhabit? Kinda wish we'd get an answer to this lol >_<.

Anyways, I thought overall this OVA was pretty damn good.

8/10.
Aug 16, 2015 8:24 PM
Jan 2015
something was missing at the end, she remembered everyting kinda weird still enjoyed
Aug 23, 2015 11:46 AM

Sep 2009
I cried. Still kinda sad ending for me.. 3rd Yuno is not the first Yuno we know, she just has her memories. I would prefer if they somehow bring 1st Yuno back.
Sep 30, 2015 4:04 PM

Feb 2011
ELka said:
I cried. Still kinda sad ending for me.. 3rd Yuno is not the first Yuno we know, she just has her memories. I would prefer if they somehow bring 1st Yuno back.

This OVA should have been Episode 27 and ending of the serie. The manga ended that way, so I don't know why folks are confused about that ending ? It was never meant to end like Episode 26.
Forever Berserk
Dec 2, 2015 6:10 PM
Jun 2015
I don't know what I would've wanted... but dammit I wanted something else. I mean, I'm glad that everyone got a happy ending and all but it feels too forced, you know? I feel like in this case, the dead should've stayed dead. And what about the poor version of Yukki in the third world? His Yuno is off with the Yukki of the second world. Man this whole thing just leaves a weird taste in my mouth...
I think I'm done with love stories for a while. I gotta admit though, I do love twelfth.
Feb 17, 2016 9:40 AM
Jul 2018
I liked the oav . It is an end as everyone expect it. What I find unfortunate is that it's very very very predictable. And there are many false agreement. I agree in that Yuno recovers memory. But why does it fall directly in love with Yuki ? That is the problem. MurMur gave him the Yuno memory . I agree , but in any case his feelings.
Apr 22, 2016 1:47 AM

Apr 2016
All I want is Yuno and Yuki together and it happened! There's nothing i want more except for another OVA lol! the anime is great i love it! 😎😎

"If it made you happy, then everything’s okay."
- Haruka Kasugano

Apr 22, 2016 5:25 AM

Mar 2014
Feelings and Realization .
PERFECT OVA !!! TOUCHING and GRATEFUL for this ENDING :D
ABSOLUTE 10/10 . FOR TRUE ENDING <3
May 11, 2016 8:43 AM

Jun 2015
The beach part had a bit of a slice of life vibe. If anything, the ending was satisfying.

I respect your opinion as long as you respect mine.
May 15, 2016 1:47 PM

Jun 2010
The episode was good, but I didn't like the ending.
Jun 12, 2016 1:40 PM

Jul 2013
It was quite good.

Well some bits from the ending mixed with the obligatory beach episode OVA mixed with some things that made the ending make more sense like how it was the third Yuno with the first Yuno's memories.

Mecha Murmur was just ridiculously stupid though.

She really wanted to see Yuki again and Akise was back and obliged in the end in getting out the way.

She eventually got there with the memories from the other version given to her properly by original Murmur.

Then their reunion was very sweet!

I'm not sure which ending I liked better, I think they should've extended it and mixed the original finale and this together even more lol.
stephtastropheJun 12, 2016 2:14 PM
Pages (5) « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 »

More topics from this board

» Who become 3rd would's god?

Sourav_das - Sep 21, 2023

4 by Cheggeronis »»
Sep 21, 2023 11:12 AM

» How come Yuno could meet Yukki where he is 10.000 years ahead of Yuno in the third world?

Valovia17 - Jul 6, 2020

1 by FutureMeat »»
Aug 12, 2023 8:01 AM

» Do I need to watch this OVA before I rate the original show?

Usmaan_2002 - Apr 4, 2022

10 by Shelby07 »»
Apr 4, 2022 11:19 PM

» who else found redial to better than the main show?

Sunproof21 - Nov 9, 2021

9 by removed-user »»
Mar 18, 2022 6:49 PM

» Ending confirmation

Arekkusu_18 - Jan 25, 2015

8 by Bored_Panda03 »»
Mar 3, 2021 8:11 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.