Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (18) « First ... « 4 5 [6] 7 8 » ... Last »
Aug 18, 2013 11:53 AM

Sep 2011
pikagrue said:
Monster's Inc got it wrong. They could power a continent with the sheer amount of mad and denial generated in the oreimo ending threads.

That,sir, is an awesome statement that made me laugh.
But it's justified. Incest is, well incest, and the end could actually be good, but it's the way it's presented that fuels the hatred.
Aug 18, 2013 11:55 AM

Mar 2011
Hakunamatataa said:
So even the author is conforting himself when he confirms it?

Seriously, you calling a fictional character "bitch" and writing such a nonsense is ridiculous. I appreciate Kuroneko and all the others who lost. But you are like an irrational 12 year old kid.

Let me show you what you're arguing with:

http://i.imgur.com/JN1QQUM.png
http://i.imgur.com/S9PxWc6.png
http://i.imgur.com/4LAkb6m.png

He's so beyond buttmad, no amount of arguing will quell the tears.
Aug 18, 2013 11:59 AM

Jun 2012
>Yosuga no Sora avatar
And we aren't arguing, we're having fun.

But you love Yuru Yuri so it's okay.
Aug 18, 2013 11:59 AM

Sep 2011
ThisIsDK said:
Hakunamatataa said:

Seriously, you calling a fictional character "bitch" and writing such a nonsense is ridiculous. I appreciate Kuroneko and all the others who lost. But you are like an irrational 12 year old kid.

Some call it buttmad, some call it dedication xD
Aug 18, 2013 12:01 PM

Jun 2012
Aenigma66 said:
ThisIsDK said:
Hakunamatataa said:

Or some call it having a "facade".
Aug 18, 2013 12:03 PM

Mar 2011
Sairyuu69 said:
>Yosuga no Sora avatar

And?

Aenigma66 said:

I call it hilarious.
Aug 18, 2013 12:05 PM

Jun 2013
Manami vs Kirino was great I'm glad Manami punched her and told them how she felt. Kyousuke doesn't deserve Kuroneko
Aug 18, 2013 12:05 PM

Sep 2011
I correct myself - overdedication.
Aug 18, 2013 12:06 PM

Aug 2012
Behold, folks, School Days: Brotherhood. I hope you enjoyed the ride.
This topic has not been locked and is still available for discussion.

Jun 2012
ThisIsDK said:
Sairyuu69 said:
>Yosuga no Sora avatar

And?

Aenigma66 said:

I call it hilarious.

Saaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaame.
Reactions on that thread are hilarious, like you somewhat stalking me. I like it.
Feed me moar.
Also your pal disconnected, so if at least you want to sound serious, PM him, haha.

Sep 2011
BattousaiLuffy said:
Manami vs Kirino was great I'm glad Manami punched her and told them how she felt. Kyousuke doesn't deserve Kuroneko

Word. He really doesn't deserve this show's best girl.
Aug 18, 2013 12:09 PM
Aug 2012
Aenigma66 said:

Some says he can break Manami's glasses with a flip of his ears, and that his ring-tone is a Maschera's ED1. But all that is true is he's a DIE-HARD KURONEKO FAN :-)

As for Yosuga no Sora - wincest can be done ! Get over with it. If someone says he can't - he's just lazy.

What's important many forget - almost every character here is likeable, and has a lot of fans. Almost everyone here has a favourite char; I haven't heard anyone saying "all characters sux, they're plain and boring".
KomandosAug 18, 2013 12:12 PM
Aug 18, 2013 12:12 PM

Mar 2011
Sairyuu69 said:
like you somewhat stalking me. I like it.
Feed me moar.

I got those images a long time ago, when that conversation was right on your profile. No stalking necessary, don't flatter yourself.

http://myanimelist.net/forum/?topicid=605235&show=340#msg22377413
Aug 18, 2013 12:12 PM

Jun 2012
Komandos said:
Aenigma66 said:

Some says he can break Manami's glasses with a flip of his ears, and that his ring-tone is a Maschera's ED1. But all that is true is he's a DIE-HARD KURONEKO FAN :-)

As for Yosuga no Sora - wincest can be done ! Get over with it. If someone says he can't - he's just lazy.

Yosuga no Sora was good from what I've actually been expecting, yes.
And huh no if i had to choose a ringtone it'd be jenova synthesis

ThisIsDK said:

I got those images a long time ago, when that conversation was right on your profile. No stalking necessary, don't flatter yourself.

I know, since this isn't my current display picture. But you still had fun screenshoting me.
And whose tears?
PsychedeliciousAug 18, 2013 12:17 PM
Aug 18, 2013 12:16 PM

Aug 2012
ah, finally it's over. I'm glad i've read the LN first and also the interview with the author before watching this specials, made me understand more about the real message in the very last scene on this episode.

the only thing that made me disappointed was they omitted the scene where Kirino asked Kyousuke to buy her another ring in Akihabara, probably a Meruru ring iirc. Personally i think this scene could explain more about their real feelings (and their relationship) after they became a normal siblings..

oh well, overall this show was amazing, OreImo is definitely one of my fav LN/anime. I'm gonna miss all those great characters (yes, Manami included)

KyosukexKirino FTW

PikkoPikko said:
I thought it was pretty alright

Didnt get the ending i wanted but thats fine.
I liked all the girls for the most part and the developments were interesting enough to keep me entertained.

I was asked to make some gifs by a friend and i thought i should share em with ya
ill do more if you want me to

thanks, would be great if you can share more of these GIFs!
ChoroshiAug 18, 2013 12:19 PM

and still waiting patiently for a 3rd season of Spice & Wolf :'|
Aug 18, 2013 12:18 PM
Jul 2012
Oreimo moved into my top 5 favorite anime. These specials were great. The ending ended just as I expected it would but it was so much comedy also. Oreimo is truly great to me.
Aug 18, 2013 12:20 PM

Jul 2012
Choroshi said:
ah, finally it's over. I'm glad i've read the LN first and also the interview with the author before watching this specials, made me understand more about the real message in the very last scene on this episode.

Could u give a link to the interview, so that I probaly geht the real message of this last scene too?
Aug 18, 2013 12:21 PM

Aug 2008
Manami vs. Kirino cat fight was the best thing about the special. So freaking intense.

Otherwise, I can't believe they really pulled off the incest route. Oh well, it was kinda fun to watch anyways.

Thanks, person who gave me this on another site a long time ago, lol.
Aug 18, 2013 12:22 PM

Dec 2012
I'm feeling a little less harsh toward this ending now that I heard about the author's comments, saying that "Kyousuke and Kirino now carry a new secret", but I'm still angry and confused by the dickish nature of the both of them, running around claiming to be a couple, publicly to their friends, and, in the process, damaging all the relationships developed throughout the series.

If they were going to be together, in secret, why declare it publicly to begin with? Why hurt so many of their supposedly cherished friends in the process? Why not just "be together" and not tell ANYONE? None of those moments in these OVAs make any sense if that's the ending they were heading toward. It's just plain cruel the way they treated Kuroneko, Ayase, and especially Manami if they were going to keep it an ongoing secret.

I just... don't get it. The writing is just plain bad. It doesn't make sense, and it's just bad.

Also, say what you want, but Kirino is a bitch. I stuck with her through season one, waiting for the REASON why she was so mean to nearly everyone. Then they revealed it. And then she actually seemed to have some character growth at the end of the season. I was pleased, eager for season two. Then season two came. And she was RIGHT back to being a bitch again! And she remained a bitch throughout the rest of the show, especially in moments of these OVAs. Her horrible attitude and unchanging behavior, even after EVERYTHING that had happened during the show, really hurts my opinion of her, and makes me question why Kyousuke would be so hurtful to EVERY other female in the show purely to "be" with Kirino, the bitch. Again, I don't get it. I just don't.

Hell, her unchanging behavior negates almost the entire reason for the show to exist in the first place. It almost destroys my investment in the series when it seems like all of the events that happened throughout had no effect on her personality. Why bother if she remains a bitch no matter what? That just screams bad writing to me, and I feel horrible saying that cuz I loved the show, as a whole, so much until this bad, bad ending. Uggg...
Aug 18, 2013 12:23 PM

Feb 2012
Lol i swear this dude Kyousuke is to funny xD, boy overdoes everything.
Good show i'll miss it xD
Aug 18, 2013 12:24 PM

Aug 2012
I Hate Kyosuke :)...he's so idiot, dang...
Btw Worst Final ever...i've wasted my time watching this series...
Aug 18, 2013 12:26 PM

Sep 2011
Thelight52 said:

Well, the series as such was great, it's just that the ending sucks big time.
Aug 18, 2013 12:37 PM

Dec 2010
Please someone free me from this confusion PLEASE.

They promise each other at Christmas Eve that they were to become normal siblings after Graduation. They were mostly likely talking about Kyousuke's HS Graduation and Kirino's Middle School Graduation.

At Graduation day they had a fight with Manami. Why did this happen? Why didn't they tell Manami that he was going to divorce her that day?

SO CONFUSED. SOMEONE EXPLAIN THIS
Aug 18, 2013 12:43 PM
Aug 2012
DestinedHero said:

If they were going to be together, in secret, why declare it publicly to begin with? Why hurt so many of their supposedly cherished friends in the process? Why not just "be together" and not tell ANYONE? None of those moments in these OVAs make any sense if that's the ending they were heading toward. It's just plain cruel the way they treated Kuroneko, Ayase, and especially Manami if they were going to keep it an ongoing secret.

I have an answer to that. They're still kids. And main problem with dealing with kids is they're unaware of being a kids. Assuming they know everything, not caring about their friends - that's how kids do it, not fully grown adults. In the end, Kyousuke gonna wake up and find he just lost 2 years and >3 opportunities to create a good relationship.

My personal opinion:
Kyousuke - he's still a child. He could've chosen Manami, Ayase or Kuroneko. But no, he chose the only option that would NOT let him advance into adulthood.
Go out for real ? no. Explore sexuality ? no. Pretend to be a couple while do nothing but play eroge ? Yes ! <- that's what he thought and did in the end. Retard of the year.

[edit]
I've used wrong words. Kyousuke is an airhead.
KomandosAug 18, 2013 12:46 PM
Aug 18, 2013 12:45 PM

May 2010
Eljero said:
wow, awful ending. Ruined the show for me.

Yeah, I know what you mean. :(
"Wait for the signal, and I'll meet you after dark"
Aug 18, 2013 12:46 PM

Dec 2010
Komandos said:
DestinedHero said:

I have an answer to that. They're still kids. And main problem with dealing with kids is they're unaware of being a kids. Assuming they know everything, not caring about their friends - that's how kids do it, not fully grown adults. In the end, Kyousuke gonna wake up and find he just lost 2 years and >3 opportunities to create a good relationship.

My personal opinion:
Kyousuke - he's still a child. He could've chosen Manami, Ayase or Kuroneko. But no, he chose the only option that would NOT let him advance into adulthood.
Go out for real ? no. Explore sexuality ? no. Pretend to be a couple while do nothing but play eroge ? Yes ! <- that's what he thought and did in the end. Retard of the year.

Retard of the year? You should watch Tomodachi. Kodaka would be the retard of the year lol. But I love the anime. I don't see why so much hate on Oreimo.

I thought it was developed that Harems would have endings like these. Tragic endings where the main character gets no girl.
Aug 18, 2013 12:48 PM

Jul 2009
logan99 said:
Choroshi said:

Could u give a link to the interview, so that I probaly geht the real message of this last scene too?

http://blog.livedoor.jp/geek/archives/51398941.html
So like i pasted earlier: http://i.imgur.com/zddm8uW.png

It seems that publisher is the reason that we got this half-assed incest ending
worthless the pledges, all vows but lies...

Aug 18, 2013 12:50 PM
Aug 2012
diamondketo said:
Tragic endings where the main character gets no girl.

Well, here we get new type of tragic ending. Pairing with a girl (sister) in a fake relationship, blocking any advance on other girls while not allowing to any progress with the main girl. Can it get even worse ? :-)
Aug 18, 2013 12:53 PM

Jun 2012
Aenigma66 said:
Thelight52 said:

Unfortunately they can't be separated. This ending is a large part of the definition of this franchise, leaving a mixed bag at best.

Just knowing the ending caps the enjoyment level of the first season. The author lost his way. It's a real shame.
Check out the News Club for daily rankings, discussion on future CD and BD releases, manga and novels. New members are welcome!
Aug 18, 2013 12:55 PM

Aug 2012
shigeru212 said:

Unfortunately they can't be separated. This ending is a large part of the definition of this franchise, leaving a mixed bag at best.

Just knowing the ending caps the enjoyment level of the first season. The author lost his way. It's a real shame.

This /\
Aug 18, 2013 12:57 PM

Jun 2012
diamondketo said:

I thought it was developed that Harems would have endings like these. Tragic endings where the main character gets no girl.

No way. Harem anime is meant to be enjoyable like To-Love-Ru Darkness or Korezom. The genre is about enjoyment even at the cost of realism.

The specials were about realism at the cost of enjoyment. It's totally the opposite of good harem anime.
Check out the News Club for daily rankings, discussion on future CD and BD releases, manga and novels. New members are welcome!
Aug 18, 2013 12:57 PM

Dec 2010
Komandos said:
diamondketo said:
Tragic endings where the main character gets no girl.

Well, here we get new type of tragic ending. Pairing with a girl (sister) in a fake relationship, blocking any advance on other girls while not allowing to any progress with the main girl. Can it get even worse ? :-)

Well first have you forgive the incest parts? If you gone through that realize this.

1. They knew that society will never ever accept them as a couple
2. They had 3 months to spend together. Within those 3 months they experienced their love for each other. They explained how much they love each other. Which in the end it help them cope the forbidden love. Limited Love is better than Never.
3. Their life had not ended. They end up being normal siblings. You can guess the rest of the story but the author might not do it (he said there will be a bonus novel showing what happened 10 years later).

*Edit to not double post*

shigeru212 said:
diamondketo said:

No way. Harem anime is meant to be enjoyable like To-Love-Ru Darkness or Korezom. The genre is about enjoyment even at the cost of realism.

The specials were about realism at the cost of enjoyment. It's totally the opposite of good harem anime.

Well that is reality. I don't think he lost his enjoyment of life. Everything basically gone back to normal. The anime group can hang out again. Kyousuke probably still would go to Manami's house (they are in college now). I see that everything went back to normal.

I also see that Kyousuke x Kirino wanted to experience what happened if they love each other. They didn't want to die not knowing.
diamondketoAug 18, 2013 1:04 PM
Aug 18, 2013 1:02 PM

Sep 2012
shigeru212 said:
Aenigma66 said:
Thelight52 said:

I wouldn't say he lost his way. I recall him actually mentioning that in his mind the ending is in fact a "Kirino end", which was his plan from the start. Japan's print and media restrictions are probably to blame for the ending's apparent ambiguity, but if the author's own testimony is of any worth, we can assume that Kirino and Kyosuke continue on with their "interesting" relationship in secret even after the story's official end.

I believe someone in this thread actually sourced the author's quote about this, but I'm on a phone right now and can't easily search for it, sorry about that.

@diamondketo: Unfortunately, the 10 years later bonus chapter is filler featuring Kirino and Kuroneko's younger sister.
PentobarbidollAug 18, 2013 1:08 PM
Aug 18, 2013 1:15 PM
Jun 2010
That was an interesting ride. I honestly don't even know how I would've wanted to end. Kirino and Kyousuke are cute together, but that Ayase bit has left me unsatisfied. And don't get me started on poor little Ruri.

I'm filled with all these weird/mixed emotion, so I'm spewing nonsense. Should have done a full on Harem end, but this ending isn't as bad as everyone says.

OreImo will always have a special spot in my heart either way.
Aug 18, 2013 1:16 PM

Jun 2012
Ghost-Lightning said:
shigeru212 said:
Aenigma66 said:
Thelight52 said:

I wouldn't say he lost his way. I recall him actually mentioning that in his mind the endig is in fact a "Kirino end", which was his plan from the start. Japan's print and media restrictions are probably to blame for the ending's apparent ambiguity, but if the author's own testimony is of any worth, we can assume that Kirino and Kyosuke continue on with their "interesting" relationship in secret even after the story's official ending.

I believe someone in this thread actually sourced the author's quote about this, but I'm on a phone right now and can't easily search for it, sorry about that.

My problem isn't with the Kirino end. My problem is with the subversion of the harem genre, with the subversion of the idea of entertainment over realism, with the abandonment of some of the potent themes of season 1, all for a wishy-washy romantic conclusion.

That's why the author lost his way. He could have had a Kirino end, perhaps even more of an Kirino end than this, and still kept the aforementioned ideas, still kept the MC connected to his potential love interests. Instead he destroyed relationships and served up a romance that isn't even lukewarm.

This show has a lot of wasted potential.
Aug 18, 2013 1:16 PM

Aug 2012
logan99 said:
Choroshi said:

ah sorry i should've written my previous comment more clearly, what i mean is that there are few hints in the LN that may give you some answer about their interactions in the last scene (http://www.baka-tsuki.org/project/index.php?title=Ore_no_Im%C5%8Dto_ga_Konna_ni_Kawaii_Wake_ga_Nai:Volume_12_Epilogue), the interview itself doesn't really talk about that, but it somehow explained the reason why the author decided to make Kirino and Kyousuke ended up as normal siblings again..

enraged said:

http://blog.livedoor.jp/geek/archives/51398941.html
So like i pasted earlier: http://i.imgur.com/zddm8uW.png

It seems that publisher is the reason that we got this half-assed incest ending

thanks, i'll just add another source : http://forums.animesuki.com/showpost.php?p=4723516&postcount=3568

http://forums.animesuki.com/showpost.php?p=4729794&postcount=3882

and still waiting patiently for a 3rd season of Spice & Wolf :'|
Aug 18, 2013 1:18 PM

Jul 2013
I have to say this was really awesome anime, only if the Kyosuke would have ended with Kuroneko it would have been perfect. But you know, you can't always get everything you want.

Still one of my favorite shows.
ᵖᵉʷ ᵖᵉʷ 🔫
Aug 18, 2013 1:20 PM

Dec 2011

Best scene of this fucking serie <3
BunnerzAug 18, 2013 1:24 PM
Aug 18, 2013 1:26 PM

Aug 2013
I've heard that originally the end was supposed to be their "marriage" but to avoid censorship, critics and blablabla the author opted to play the "let us end the dream" card.

Anyway I feel bad for manami, she invested 10yrs of pampering the guy and in the end she loses a friend and a pair of glasses.

So for the ones raging about the loss (friendship bonds, a lot of cute girls) I do hope that knowing the origial intention of the author can ease your minds. He gets his sister, the end. You can even use some software to cut the anime before they break up (laughs).
SousukeARX7Aug 18, 2013 1:30 PM
Aug 18, 2013 1:30 PM

Dec 2010
SousukeARX7 said:
I've heard that originally the end was supposed to be their "marriage" but to avoid censorship, critics and blablabla the author opted to play the "let us end the dream" card.

Anyway I feel bad for manami, she invested 10yrs of pampering the guy and in the end she loses a friend and a pair of glasses.

So for the ones raging about the loss (friendship bonds, a lot of cute girls) I do hope that knowing the origial intention of the author can easy your minds. He gets his sister, the end. You can even use some software to cut the anime before they break up (laughs).

That would relieve me but do you have a link or proof? Sadly in the end it was written. Damn critics.
Aug 18, 2013 1:34 PM

Mar 2008
What's up with people looking for happy ever after ending
that's just lame as hell. Might as well go watch some Disney
this ending is awesome
Aug 18, 2013 1:34 PM

Sep 2012
diamondketo said:
SousukeARX7 said:

So for the ones raging about the loss (friendship bonds, a lot of cute girls) I do hope that knowing the origial intention of the author can easy your minds. He gets his sister, the end. You can even use some software to cut the anime before they break up (laughs).

That would relieve me but do you have a link or proof? Sadly in the end it was written. Damn critics.

Not sure if this is what you're looking for: http://forums.animesuki.com/showpost.php?p=4723516&postcount=3568

The actual page with the author's statements is in Japanese so no real point in linking it, but you can find a link in this thread one page before this one.
PentobarbidollAug 18, 2013 1:38 PM
Aug 18, 2013 1:40 PM
Mar 2013
Incest FTW!
Hakunamatataa said:
For people complaining about incest not going "all the way".

Facts:
-Kyousuke loves Kirino. Kirino loves Kyousuke. They know that they love each other.
-Kyousuke has rejected all other girls so he's not going to have a relationship with any of them. He insists on having chosen Kirino and that nothing will change it. Kirino, too, has no other love interests, only Kyousuke.
-Kyousuke and Kirino are going to be together "forever".
-After they've come back to be "normal siblings", Kyousuke kisses Kirino (on cheek, but that's not a thing that people who are not lovers do in Japan) AND Kirino says they're "talking" about it when they get home (very suggestive).

So they clearly end up together (read between the lines; incest is controversial, understand the LN author). AND even if what I say is false (which is unlikely), I'd be happy with the ending and with what their relationship becomes even if they came back to be "100%" (impossible) normal siblings.

Incest FTW!

Woah, I actually think you're right
Aug 18, 2013 1:42 PM

Feb 2012
So after all that, they break it off. Hearts are broken, and they play it off like it was a dream. All while not resolving what happens afterwards with the other girls. Kyousuke could have told Manami what was really going on, but no, he just lets her and Kirino smack each other around while stomping all over her feelings she's kept inside all those years.

It's as if M. Night Shyamalan helped with this ending.

SousukeARX7 said:

So for the ones raging about the loss (friendship bonds, a lot of cute girls) I do hope that knowing the origial intention of the author can ease your minds. He gets his sister, the end. You can even use some software to cut the anime before they break up (laughs).
It doesn't really matter what the original intention of the author was. If there were rules/laws he had to follow, then follow it. Don't use that as an excuse to make a silly ending.

The last 5 minutes of this ep was essentially saying "YOU GOT TROLLED - THIS WAS ALL A JOKE LOL"

All the buildup and rejections were unnecessary. Kyousuke rejected everyone else for what purpose? So he and Kirino can play lovers until they graduate? What kind of BS is that?

This is worse than your typical open harem ending since Kyousuke showed what a douche he is for breaking everyone's heart and not ending up with anybody.
YveseAug 18, 2013 2:10 PM
Aug 18, 2013 1:47 PM

Apr 2013
dragonshade said:
this ending is awesome
yeah breaking his relationships with every girl chasing him + the "strong love" that there was between him and his sis surely is an awesome ending.
Aug 18, 2013 1:47 PM

Jun 2012
SousukeARX7 said:

It's about the journey not the destination. The problem isn't the Kirino end but how we got there.

Anyway, I'm tired of hearing about censorship. The author could have written a much sweeter ending that wouldn't have violated censorship laws and would have given Kirino fans something to think about. It's not like this ending is a full Kirino end anyway.

Instead, he chose to submit substandard work that ignored or even conflicted with his previous ideas and themes.
Aug 18, 2013 1:57 PM

Mar 2013
Just pretending the show ended at the kiss scene ; w ;

Where does the signature lead to? better find out !

~If you have time to plan out a beautiful death...Why don't you take the time to plan a beautiful life till the very end?
Aug 18, 2013 1:57 PM

Dec 2010
dragonshade said:
this ending is awesome

I salute to this. Anyways I really don't understand why people are thinking this as a sad ending. I see it as a happy ending. I do wish they end it with a party with everyone. But like many anime..that ain't going to happen.
Aug 18, 2013 2:18 PM

Apr 2012
The fight scene was pretty brutal considering it was a series like Oreimo!

Not quite the ending I expected, but not a waste either.
Aug 18, 2013 2:24 PM
Jun 2013
DeathWyhsh said:
Just pretending the show ended at the kiss scene ; w ;

I guess I'm going to have to do that too. Here's a quote of my first impressions after seeing the ending (This was a pm to my friend, I didn't really think at all while writing and just wrote what came to my mind so don't judge me >.<)

TheCyclon said:
Okay here goes...

What the hell? Yeah sure they're siblings, it's immoral and yay now they can be normal siblings and be happy. But I don't really give a crap about that. Imagine for example ZnT. The final season, final episode and during their wedding ceremony, Louise suddenly being like "'ay lol let's stop this here". Or in Toradora after their "mou ichido" scene Taiga being like "kay we're done here, nothing to see here folks". I should've just stopped watching at the wedding part but you can't just do that right?

This was especially bad since I originally was sure there was no chance of a KyousukexKirino ending and I was so happy to see they were actually going that way (not because they're siblings but imo Kirino is best girl and morals don't matter in the world of anime) and then they pull a total 180 and yeah. And now everyone's mad because he turned down the other girls and even Kirino fans aren't happy (well maybe some are, those who just wanted a "nice ending" like this but those people don't exist). I wonder if the light novel ending was like this too. If it wasn't, I gotta read that and make myself feel better. And if it is the same, I'll just get the bloody visual novel and play the kirino route of that and don't give a shit.

Did they really think people would like this ending? What were they thinking even? During the first 2 episodes my score was 9. Nine! Just because they made me so happy. Now I just feel like giving it something like 4 but I know that wouldn't be reasonable so I'll just have to go with something like 7 which sucks. God fucking damnit!

Yeah... Before you call me a siscon, read the bold text for a shoddy justification.

diamondketo said:
dragonshade said:
this ending is awesome

I salute to this. Anyways I really don't understand why people are thinking this as a sad ending. I see it as a happy ending. I do wish they end it with a party with everyone. But like many anime..that ain't going to happen.

Sometimes I just want a happy ever after ending. This was one of those times. Also, Anime > disney so I don't want to go watch disney :o

Also, why did these specials have to be so god damn good and get my hopes up until the last few minutes? Y u do this to me?

All this was written while in an extremely tired and angry state, please don't hold it against me.
-TheCyclon
Pages (18) « First ... « 4 5 [6] 7 8 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Ore no Imouto ga Konnani Kawaii Wake ga Nai. Specials Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Aug 17, 2013

115 by kagamiiin »»
May 6, 6:37 AM

Poll: » Ore no Imouto ga Konnani Kawaii Wake ga Nai. Specials Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Aug 17, 2013

253 by kagamiiin »»
May 6, 5:57 AM

» The ending is not as sad as you think!!! PLEASE READ

White_Kotori - Jan 8, 2017

19 by Supderolc »»
Mar 24, 2023 7:36 PM

» Harem ending

removed-user - Dec 11, 2022

3 by Aref_Afkhami »»
Dec 12, 2022 1:41 PM

Poll: » Who do you want Kyousuke to end up with? ( 1 2 3 )

YamiNoOkami - Jul 6, 2013

121 by Shengud »»
Dec 19, 2021 2:51 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.