Forum Settings
Forums

Manga 'Yamada-kun to 7-nin no Majo' to Get Live Action TV Series Adaptation in August

New
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]
Aug 6, 2013 9:31 AM

Sep 2011
Fk I thought it was going to be an anime adaption.

Aug 10, 2013 8:27 AM

Sep 2012
The TV series starts today. Some screencaps

So MAL finally starts locking news threads that are only a few weeks old?

I wonder where was the announcement of this change? Or we are seeing yet another case of changes made that impacted users but not communicated to them?

I wonder how long people would put up with this.

As much as I have a bunch of information to share about anime announced recently I cannot share it in news board, and the anime series is too disorganized and chaotic to share information except with people already interested in the particular series.
Aug 11, 2013 3:07 PM
Aug 2011
symbv said:
The TV series starts today. Some screencaps

I would have preferred an anime but the more I pay attention to this the more I want to see it.

Okay I just watched the first episode. It's actually adapted quite faithfully.
One of the only things that stood out as different was that the student council president doesn't wear glasses here.

Yup Yamada walks all pigeon toed and Shiraishi with her legs opened which was kind of fun to see.
Miyamura is as much of an idiot here like in the manga ahaha,

Anyway I thought it was amusing overall. Lol I am going to keep watching it.
standAug 12, 2013 12:35 AM
Aug 12, 2013 4:03 PM

Apr 2008
Where are people going to watch this? I haven't watched any live action pieces before and usually follow MAL's fansubbing listings for anime.
Aug 24, 2013 1:31 PM

Oct 2012
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1_n_k5nNA3A

Is it happening?
KoybzAug 24, 2013 1:45 PM
Aug 24, 2013 2:44 PM

Sep 2011
Koybz said:

Is it happening?
WOZH...

That looked like it will go FAR into the manga, I am far more excited, the main blonde girl looks mich better in 2D
"Justice Never Dies!" - Kenji Endou, 20th century Boys
Aug 24, 2013 5:31 PM

Sep 2011
Koybz said:

Is it happening?

If there isn't going to be an anime, that would be a crime, a crime I tell you!
Aug 24, 2013 6:54 PM

Jun 2010
Koybz said:

Is it happening?

Please let it be so!
Aug 24, 2013 7:04 PM

Sep 2012
Oh damnn, is it!?
Aug 24, 2013 7:38 PM

Aug 2013
Well, this manga apparently walks down the same destiny as Yoshikawa Miki's previous manga, Yankee-kun no Megane-chan, which only got live action instead of anime adaptation. And while i don't really mind with it, i'm not sure that i can enjoy the Live action as much as the manga since LA usually has some limitations at portraying the character's comical antics, which is the main strength of this series (at least for me), compared to anime. Not to mention i'm probably going to be creeped out at two real dudes kissing each other
Aug 24, 2013 8:59 PM
Aug 24, 2013 9:32 PM

Sep 2012
mitch3315 said:
https://twitter.com/yoshikawamiki

Anime adaption confirmed?
Aug 24, 2013 9:49 PM

Sep 2012
Flume said:
mitch3315 said:
The author of the manga only said that it is a PV IN ANIME, not that it is a PV for an anime. Nothing about anime adaptation is confirmed yet.

I wonder where was the announcement of this change? Or we are seeing yet another case of changes made that impacted users but not communicated to them?

As much as I have a bunch of information to share about anime announced recently I cannot share it in news board, and the anime series is too disorganized and chaotic to share information except with people already interested in the particular series.
Aug 24, 2013 9:50 PM

Nov 2011
Koybz said:

Is it happening?

voice doesn't match yamada...
Hate Keeps me warm
Aug 24, 2013 11:22 PM

Sep 2011
symbv said:
Flume said:
mitch3315 said:
The author of the manga only said that it is a PV IN ANIME, not that it is a PV for an anime. Nothing about anime adaptation is confirmed yet.

Man... What a disappointment. But you see the potential of it as an anime for sure
Aug 25, 2013 1:04 AM
Dec 2012
GodlyKyon said:
symbv said:
Flume said:
mitch3315 said:

Man... What a disappointment. But you see the potential of it as an anime for sure

Agree,i think this will be better if get animated!
Aug 25, 2013 1:55 AM

Jan 2012
GodlyKyon said:
symbv said:
Flume said:
mitch3315 said:

Absolutely. I'd love an anime adaptation but I won't get my hopes up...
Aug 25, 2013 2:13 AM
Aug 2011
PLZ GAWD ANIMATE THIS FOR US!!!!!!!!!!

Really though, not getting my hopes up either but wow i'd be on cloud 9 if this ever got an anime.
Aug 25, 2013 2:18 AM

Jan 2012
It really is such a tease though. It feels like they're saying: "See? You want this right? Well too bad you'll get live action and like it!":D
Aug 25, 2013 2:21 AM
Aug 2011
animefan8800 said:
It really is such a tease though. It feels like they're saying: "See? You want this right? Well too bad you'll get live action and like it!":D

It really does feel like this. It's like waving candy in front of a child.

Yoshikawa-sensei: If you can read this, i'll tell you that i've been watching the drama and it's not really working out for me. Episode 2 has already skipped a bunch of stuff. fkldja;fjsdafkl;afjla;
standAug 25, 2013 2:51 AM
Aug 25, 2013 5:39 AM

Sep 2012
GodlyKyon said:
symbv said:
Flume said:
mitch3315 said:
Of course it is entirely possible that it is a teaser to drum up attention for a later announcement of anime adaptation. We shall see. At the moment, the author only gave effusive thanks for the publisher and anime staff making this PV. Kind of wonder who are the seiyuu behind the voices though.

Aug 25, 2013 7:04 AM

Sep 2011
animefan8800 said:
GodlyKyon said:
symbv said:
Flume said:
mitch3315 said:

Absolutely. I'd love an anime adaptation but I won't get my hopes up...

The blonde girl(forgot her name) looked so much better in Anime. Or rather, her IRL portrayl just doesn't look like her. Isn't the "dumb blonde" character suppose to be white?

symbv said:
GodlyKyon said:
symbv said:
Flume said:
mitch3315 said:
Of course it is entirely possible that it is a teaser to drum up attention for a later announcement of anime adaptation. We shall see. At the moment, the author only gave effusive thanks for the publisher and anime staff making this PV. Kind of wonder who are the seiyuu behind the voices though.

I dunno, but considering they will be changing bodies, the VA better be impressive.
Aug 27, 2013 7:53 AM

Jul 2011
Are all doramas actors THIS bad? Because ugh... it's the first dorama I watch and it probably will be the last if all are like this.
Aug 27, 2013 9:35 AM

Sep 2007
AlexiLaiho09 said:
Are all doramas actors THIS bad? Because ugh... it's the first dorama I watch and it probably will be the last if all are like this.

These are better than many dorama I checked out.

So, yes. Watch korean drama if you want acting, watch jdrama if you want zany humor.
Aug 27, 2013 3:09 PM

Jul 2011
Kiraly said:
AlexiLaiho09 said:

So, yes. Watch korean drama if you want acting, watch jdrama if you want zany humor.

So bad, I wanted to watch Yae no Sakura since the manga goes so slow but now I'm not sure, I don't want to ruin my thoughts about such good manga.

I checked K-Dramas too but I never found anything that called my attention. Any recommendation? (not those typical drama or romance please, a thriller if possible)
Aug 27, 2013 4:51 PM

Sep 2011
AlexiLaiho09 said:
Kiraly said:
AlexiLaiho09 said:

So bad, I wanted to watch Yae no Sakura since the manga goes so slow but now I'm not sure, I don't want to ruin my thoughts about such good manga.

I checked K-Dramas too but I never found anything that called my attention. Any recommendation? (not those typical drama or romance please, a thriller if possible)

I don't think that's what people in those regions are into... I am sure they have TV shows

Not sure though... But yeah, must J Dramas are pretty shitty. ESPECIALLY live actions of 2D Franchises.
Aug 27, 2013 4:56 PM

Jan 2011
AlexiLaiho09 said:
Kiraly said:
AlexiLaiho09 said:

Time between dog and wolf: Crime organization vs Cops with some twists.

Hong gil dong: Historical/action/comedy
VioLinkAug 27, 2013 5:07 PM
[center]
Aug 28, 2013 3:00 AM

Jul 2011
VioLink said:
AlexiLaiho09 said:
Kiraly said:
AlexiLaiho09 said:

Time between dog and wolf: Crime organization vs Cops with some twists.

Hong gil dong: Historical/action/comedy

Thanks.
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]

More topics from this board

» 'Tokidoki Bosotto Russia-go de Dereru Tonari no Alya-san' Reveals Additional Staff, Second Promo

Hyperion_PS - 9 hours ago

3 by MalchikRepaid »»
1 hour ago

» 'Unnamed Memory' Gets Second Season in Winter 2025

Nioxys - Yesterday

13 by NewestPersonHere »»
3 hours ago

» Manga 'Ranma ½' Gets New Anime Adaptation ( 1 2 )

DatRandomDude - Yesterday

69 by malvarez1 »»
3 hours ago

» Manga 'Boku no Hero Academia' Ends in Five Chapters

DatRandomDude - Jun 24

32 by Fabris »»
4 hours ago

» Light Novel 'Isekai Mokushiroku Mynoghra' Gets TV Anime

Nioxys - Jun 23

7 by Fabris »»
4 hours ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.