Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Sword Art Online (light novel)
Available on Manga Store
New
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (3) « 1 [2] 3 »
Apr 16, 2013 3:09 PM

Sep 2011
Well, looks aside, I really hated her. She really was a useless character. I mean every time they were doing some stupid shit in ALO or when she started bawling about Kirito I kept thinking about Asuna in the hospital. Why would you stop to give a shit about her when you have a girl to save? For the series as a whole, I liked the first half better. I felt the ALO data transfer thing was a bit of a stretch and the ending was kinda boring.
Apr 16, 2013 3:17 PM

Nov 2008
Jordan_X said:
Well, looks aside, I really hated her. She really was a useless character. I mean every time they were doing some stupid shit in ALO or when she started bawling about Kirito I kept thinking about Asuna in the hospital. Why would you stop to give a shit about her when you have a girl to save? For the series as a whole, I liked the first half better. I felt the ALO data transfer thing was a bit of a stretch and the ending was kinda boring.

YES, SEE? My sentiments exactly.
Well, Sugublah as Sugublah was useless. LYFA though, was actually helpful. I like Lyfa a whole lot more than her identity. It's like she was a different person...but for me she came off as so level-headed. Her design is nice too.

But as for the ending, I loved every second of the final episode. I thought it was almost perfect.

Apr 16, 2013 3:19 PM

Sep 2012
Chiibi said:
Well, Sugublah as Sugublah was useless. LYFA though, was actually helpful. I like Lyfa a whole lot more than her identity. It's like she was a different person...but for me she came off as so level-headed. Her design is nice too.

But as for the ending, I loved every second of the final episode. I thought it was almost perfect.
Wat.

You liked Lyfa, but hated Suguha.. that's just.. what?
Apr 16, 2013 3:21 PM

Aug 2009
Red_Keys said:
Chiibi said:

Wat.

Dont try.Just dont.You will lower your IQ.He either is dumb as fuck or a troll.
Apr 16, 2013 3:22 PM

Jan 2008
Chiibi said:
Jordan_X said:

Hated Suguha because her real self was useless...? Wat? I don't recall any other character being able to do anything either. Asuna? Crippled in bed. Kirito? Running around like a idiot.

The only one who was actually 'useful' in the real world was Agil, who provided all the information.
Apr 16, 2013 3:40 PM

Nov 2008
ssjokg said:
Dont try.Just dont.You will lower your IQ.He either is dumb as fuck or a troll.

I told you, I'm NOT A DUDE.
F*ck you.

I can't really explain it. It was like....she acted completely different. The same way real people act differently online than in person.
You either get that or you don't.

Kirito? Running around like a idiot.

Running around like an idiot, cutting down everything in his path and saving everyone in the game from a grisly fate.
Yeah, real useless.

Apr 16, 2013 3:44 PM

Jan 2008
Chiibi said:
Kirito? Running around like a idiot.

Running around like an idiot, cutting down everything in his path and saving everyone in the game from a grisly fate.
Yeah, real useless.

I can see you added your own meaning towards what I wrote.

I'm not speaking of his in game self, I'm speaking of his real self.

If you're comparing in-game, then Asuna is still useless.
Apr 16, 2013 3:49 PM

Nov 2008
Paul said:

I can see you added your own meaning towards what I wrote.

I'm not speaking of his in game self, I'm speaking of his real self.

Oh.....my bad. I guess...but that's what made the his conflict so good; he was powerful in the game but in the real world, completely powerless. It's a frustrating situation and anyone could relate to that.

Apr 16, 2013 3:55 PM

Jan 2010
Chiibi, you do realize that this is an "opinion"? It cannot be proven. Sure, you can post and explain your hatred towards Suguha. We understand that. You asked the forum what they see in her. The forum answered. Be it because of her chest, thighs, hair, personality, actions, etc, everyone answered differently. It's not like there is actual proof that Suguha is inferior compared to other SAO girls- it's all opinions. Though, there are some flaws in your argument, of course. If you like Lyfa, then, guess what, I hate to break it to you this way but.. You are essentially liking Suguha. She IS Lyfa. Just because she looks different doesn't mean it isn't her. Sure, she can act different online, but that's still her- it's part of her personality as a whole. You can't pick whatever pleases you and ignore the rest.

So far, you have used vulgar language and denied us of our opinions. Seriously, trust me, this discussion is going nowhere. I'd end it before things got out of hand if I were you.
Kurimu-chanApr 16, 2013 3:58 PM
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Apr 16, 2013 4:15 PM

Nov 2008
Kurimu-chan said:
Chiibi, you do realize that this is an "opinion"? It cannot be proven

I'm not trying to "prove" anything. What is this I don't even. People ask me why why why and I answer and now I'm getting accused of "denying your opinions" and "trying to prove something". Give me a break!

You can't pick whatever pleases you and ignore the rest.

I can't dislike one side of a character but like another side? Why?

So far, you have used vulgar language

Only since it was used TOWARDS ME. If you're civil, I'm civil back. If you're not, then that's what happens. So far I've been called "shallow", "judgemental" and "dumb as f*ck" and I don't appreciate that very much. Anyway, don't give me that. Compared to a good deal of people on MAL, I'm a freaking saint.

and denied us of our opinions

Nowhere did I ever say "you're not allowed to like her".
Stop acting so butthurt. You wanna like her, fine. I was wondering if I was the only one who DIDN'T like her, thus I posted this topic. Problem?
ChiibiApr 16, 2013 4:21 PM

Apr 16, 2013 4:21 PM

Jan 2010
Chiibi said:
Kurimu-chan said:
Chiibi, you do realize that this is an "opinion"? It cannot be proven

I'm not trying to "prove" anything. What is this I don't even. People ask me why why why and I answer and now I'm getting accused of "denying your opinions" and "trying to prove something". Give me a break!

I can't dislike one side of a character but like another side? Why?

So far, you have used vulgar language

Only since it was used TOWARDS ME. If you're civil, I'm civil back. If you're not, then that's what happens. Anyway, don't give me that. Compared to a good deal of people on MAL, I'm a freaking saint.

and denied us of our opinions

Nowhere did I ever say "you're not allowed to like her".
Stop acting so butthurt.

I can't dislike one side of a character but like another side? Why

I meant that you can't just dislike some parts of Suguha and ignore the rest (Lyfa).

And, I do understand that there are many rude MAL users (come on, it's the internet), but you are one of the few I encountered whom I just cannot comment on.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Apr 16, 2013 4:26 PM

Nov 2008
Kurimu-chan said:
I meant that you can't just dislike some parts of Suguha and ignore the rest (Lyfa).

Lyfa doesn't act like Suguha (in my opinion) so yeah, I can.

And, I do understand that there are many rude MAL users (come on, it's the internet), but you are one of the few I encountered whom I just cannot comment on.

I'm only rude if you are rude to me first. I've seen users who are rude no matter how others treat them.
Are you saying I'm worse than these people!? You don't think it's "rude" for someone here to call me "dumb as f*ck" when I've said NOTHING of the sort to them?
How come I'm the one getting scolded here?!

Apr 16, 2013 4:31 PM

Jan 2010
Chiibi said:
Kurimu-chan said:

Lyfa doesn't act like Suguha (in my opinion) so yeah, I can.

I'm only rude if you are rude to me first. I've seen users who are rude no matter how others treat them.
Are you saying I'm worse than these people!?

Suguha is Lyfa. I'm pretty sure most people act differently online, but it's still part of who they are. She has problems in real life and can only escape them by being anonymous online. The Lyfa you see IS Suguha. How can your brain not comprehend that?

And you keep twisting peoples' words. I'd rather not discuss this in an immature manner and stoop down to your level. Honestly this is becoming more of an argument between us rather than the Anime itself.
Apr 16, 2013 4:43 PM

Nov 2008
Kurimu-chan said:
Suguha is Lyfa. I'm pretty sure most people act differently online, but it's still part of who they are. She has problems in real life and can only escape them by being anonymous online. The Lyfa you see IS Suguha. How can your brain not comprehend that?

How can YOUR brain not comprehend "I like her online personality better than her real world one"!?

And you keep twisting peoples' words.

Like hell.
I'd rather not discuss this in an immature manner and stoop down to your level. Honestly this is becoming more of an argument between us rather than the Anime itself.

"Stoop DOWN to my level"!? Oh look at that, another insult. I didn't even insult you. Who is "lower" now? Un-freaking-believable.
ChiibiApr 16, 2013 4:48 PM

Apr 16, 2013 4:47 PM

Jan 2010
Chiibi said:
Kurimu-chan said:

How can YOUR brain not comprehend "I like her online personality better than her real world one"!?

I'd rather not discuss this in an immature manner and stoop down to your level. Honestly this is becoming more of an argument between us rather than the Anime itself.

"Stoop DOWN to my level"!? Oh look at that, another insult. I didn't even insult you. Who is "lower" now? Un-freaking-believable.

Apr 16, 2013 4:56 PM

Nov 2008
Oh yes, Kurimu. Do run away as soon as I call you out on something without so much as an apology. That looks grand.

Apr 16, 2013 7:30 PM

Jun 2009
I was just hoping to find other SAO fans who don't like her.

Make a poll somewhere and get people voting.

"Do you hate Suguha?"
option = Yes and No.

There, you get to see how many people hate Suguha.

She reacted very well to Kazuto and Asuna's relationship

"I hope Asuna never wakes up"
"This is a good chance to steal Kazuto away"
etc, she never even consider any of those.

If Kirito was someone else, being the person that she is, she'd just walk away after helping Kirito.

The sheer ridiculousness of that Kirito is Kazuto, it's just too much for her to handle at the time. She distanced herself from Kazuto, and somehow fate circle that around for her.

Kazuto went and knock on her door before she had time to calm herself down, she snapped and threw a short tantrum and cried for a bit. That's it.

As for Suguha is useless...
Suguha is not useless, though she may not be the brightest girl in her class, she's nationally ranked in Kendo in her age-group(and that is impressive), and will most likely kick Kazuto's butt if they're to fight. Every(almost) love story have a third wheel, Suguha just happen to be the one that play that part.
Apr 16, 2013 7:41 PM

Nov 2008
AirStyles said:

"Do you hate Suguha?"
option = Yes and No.

That's not as fun as sharing similar opinions though. I always thought polls were kind of dumb...because they take away all the interaction...which is really what fandom is more about.

I don't think Sugu is a terrible girl, moral-wise. She made the right decisions most of the time. It was just hard for me to care about her and little things about her got on my nerves, that's all.

Apr 16, 2013 8:11 PM

Jun 2009
Chiibi said:
AirStyles said:

"Do you hate Suguha?"
option = Yes and No.

That's not as fun as sharing similar opinions though. I always thought polls were kind of dumb...because they take away all the interaction...which is really what fandom is more about.

I don't think Sugu is a terrible girl, moral-wise. She made the right decisions most of the time. It was just hard for me to care about her and little things about her got on my nerves, that's all.

Please explain these "little things".

So far that I got, is that you dislike how she threw a tantrum, her boobs taking up screen time(Shouldn't you blame the director here instead?), and.... What else?

You're probably upset over people having different opinion and chooses Suguha over Asuna, who you deem far superior. You're probably also a tad confuse as to why Suguha have such a popularity despite you don't find anything about her "good", or in your own words, you found her "ugly".

I explained in one of my previous post how people may find Suguha prettier, more attractive than Asuna on a biological standpoint, while there are also those who shared why they don't find Suguha's personality annoying on a sociological standpoint.

I'm sure those are not what you're looking for when you start this thread, however, judging from your post above, I believe you have been reading our post, and that your opinion of her have at least improved a little compared to before. While I don't "like" Suguha, as a person who don't find her hate-worthy, I'm glad.

Otherwise, I'm ganna leave it at that.
AirStylesApr 16, 2013 8:17 PM
Apr 16, 2013 8:17 PM
Jan 2013
I hated her like I hated Yoshida in SnS...
Apr 16, 2013 8:18 PM

Jun 2009
Carniplex said:

Typical "burn the third wheel of my shipping couple" fan...
Apr 16, 2013 9:22 PM

Nov 2008
AirStyles said:
Carniplex said:

Typical "burn the third wheel of my shipping couple" fan...

Eh, don't be so quick to judge fans like that. I didn't like Yoshida much either (though I hated Fumina-the-Retard FAR more). Third wheels can be annoying but not ALWAYS. There are a few I really do like, in fact.

So far that I got, is that you dislike how she threw a tantrum, her boobs taking up screen time(Shouldn't you blame the director here instead?), and.... What else?

Her ditzy moments too....and I generally don't like "childhood love interests" because I can't relate to them, nor do I know anybody who can relate to them. It's an overused cliche that I'm really tired of.

believe you have been reading our post, and that your opinion of her have at least improved a little compared to before.

*crosses arms*
....so....somewhat...I guess....don't take it to mean much, though! T\\\T
ChiibiApr 16, 2013 9:26 PM

Apr 16, 2013 10:34 PM

Nov 2012
Everyone has their own opinions, so flaming a character on a thread will lead to an endless debate that bears no fruit. I think it's better to keep your opinions to yourself, because no matter how much you rant about them, nothing will change.

So, you've accomplished what you came here to do. To rant about why Suguha is so "unlikable". Now, what are you looking for? What is your purpose for continuing to debate in this thread?

Oh, and the thing about Suguha's hair being more common than Asuna's hair. I'm pretty sure there are more long brown/orange haired characters than short bowl-cut black hair with hairpins at the side. The only anime character that I can think of resembling Suguha even slightly is Misaka because she has short hair and a hairpin. Even then, they're completely different. I can't be bothered remembering more, but Asuna looks exactly the same as Mirai Suenega.
EvaeriApr 16, 2013 10:44 PM
Apr 16, 2013 10:40 PM

Apr 2013
What colossal waste of time...
Apr 16, 2013 10:42 PM

Nov 2008
Why is that so important? People can just keep posting their own opinions here. I don't care. If more people go "yeah, I don't like her either", then great.

What colossal waste of time...

Lol why would you waste more time by typing how much of a waste of time you think it is?
People expressing their thoughts on characters is not a waste of time to me.
ChiibiApr 16, 2013 10:46 PM

Apr 16, 2013 10:47 PM

Nov 2012
It's important because there is no point in continuing to flame others. You're over-reacting more than everyone else.

Oh, and what I wrote before (edited it in) that I'll just repost here:
Oh, and the thing about Suguha's hair being more common than Asuna's hair. I'm pretty sure there are more long brown/orange haired characters than short bowl-cut black hair with hairpins at the side. The only anime character that I can think of resembling Suguha even slightly is Misaka because she has short hair and a hairpin. Even then, they're completely different. I can't be bothered remembering more, but Asuna looks exactly the same as Mirai Suenega.

Well, you seem to be pretty bothered by other's opinions. owo
I'm just saying, you're wasting your time. I won't waste mine either, so have fun gaining nothing.
Apr 16, 2013 10:59 PM

Nov 2008
Evaeri said:
It's important because there is no point in continuing to flame others.

I didn't flame anyone. I told ssjokg to eff off because he was extremely rude to me. But I didn't flame him for his opinion. I flamed him for calling me "dumb as f*ck" or "troll".
Preeetty sure other people would react rather negatively to that as well.

You're over-reacting more than everyone else.

Yeah, no. I can go back and post quotes from everyone else who totally overreacted to this thread.

the thing about Suguha's hair being more common than Asuna's hair. I'm pretty sure there are more long brown/orange haired characters than short bowl-cut black hair with hairpins at the side.

There isn't. Plus Sugu's hairstyle is much more common in REAL life, which makes it even more boring.

The only anime character that I can think of resembling Suguha even slightly is Misaka because she has short hair and a hairpin.

Uh, there's Haruna from To-Love-Ru, there's Siesta from Zero No Tsukaima, there's Yuuno from MM!...and I'm sure there are dozens more....

Asuna looks exactly the same as Mirai Suenega.

Um...

*googles*

No, Asuna doesn't have braids hanging down on both sides of her hair, nor does she have bangs in the middle of her forehead. And......it looks like Mirai is a mascot character? She's not even from an anime!? Lol, come on, you're grasping at straws with this one.

I'm just saying, you're wasting your time. I won't waste mine either, so have fun gaining nothing.

Gaining nothing? If you think hearing what others have to say is a "waste of time" why do you even participate in forum discussion? o___O There's no such thing as a conversation that "gains you nothing." Look, I just gained knowledge of a mascot character only by talking to you about Asuna's design, see?
ChiibiApr 16, 2013 11:04 PM

Apr 16, 2013 11:34 PM

Jan 2010
./Wakes up from sleep

.... This still exists? Oh man.
Apr 17, 2013 2:44 AM

Aug 2009
It's funny how the one who kept being rude in her posts and the one to insult others(first towards Kurimu-chan)throws a tantrum because OTHER people started being mean towards her.If you were hurt by"shallow" and "judgemental" that arent really insults and could easily be refuted by actually providing good reasons and being more mature in your posts, you choose to insult other back.Great plan.

I will just add one thing:Lyfa is Suguha 1:1.There is no difference except that she wants it to be a secret irl.If you somehow see something else then you are a stupid hypocrite that tries to be flamed less than she already is or a troll.

You wanted people that hate Suguha to come here and have a party with you but instead people that actually saw the bad and good points of both females came here with the opinion that Suguha is better than Asuna.You ignored everything they said or "countered" them with whatever came to your head.
ssjokgApr 17, 2013 4:04 AM
Apr 17, 2013 3:46 AM

Apr 2012
Well, matter of time til this topic gets locked. Just want to say this; yes, you're not alone in hating her. Heck, I'd imagine that even the SAO "fanbase" hates her.
"The more inexperienced you are, the more you want to show off."
- Oreki, Hyouka
Apr 17, 2013 3:56 AM

Aug 2009
sushi55 said:
Well, matter of time til this topic gets locked. Just want to say this; yes, you're not alone in hating her. Heck, I'd imagine that even some of SAO "fanbase" hates her.
Apr 17, 2013 3:59 AM

Jan 2010
ssjokg said:
sushi55 said:
Well, matter of time til this topic gets locked. Just want to say this; yes, you're not alone in hating her. Heck, I'd imagine that even some of SAO "fanbase" hates her.

Anyhow, this "discussion" already reached a moot point long ago.
Apr 17, 2013 4:04 AM

Aug 2009
Kurimu-chan said:
ssjokg said:
sushi55 said:

You mean when the thread was created,since she could have just posted her opinion in Asuna's thread or when they started comparing hair and chars from other series?
Apr 17, 2013 4:08 AM

Jan 2010
ssjokg said:
Kurimu-chan said:
ssjokg said:
sushi55 said:

You mean when the thread was created,since she could have just posted her opinion in Asuna's thread or when they started comparing hair and chars from other series?

Hmm.. I mean it more that this thread topic is overused, but I think OP starting it is not necessarily bad- it's just her reactions to the replies is what mainly drove this debate to a closure. It turned more into users arguing, imo.
Apr 17, 2013 7:05 AM

Nov 2008
ssjokg said:
It's funny how the one who kept being rude in her posts and the one to insult others(first towards Kurimu-chan)throws a tantrum because OTHER people started being mean towards her.If you were hurt by"shallow" and "judgemental" that arent really insults and could easily be refuted by actually providing good reasons and being more mature in your posts, you choose to insult other back.Great plan.

That is BS.
Kurimu was the rude one to ME. And yes, calling someone "shallow and judgemental" IS rude, refutable or not. I would not DARE say that to a stranger, especially during something like a character debate.

I dare you to go up to a person on the street and say "You're so shallow and judgemental" and see how they react.

Apr 17, 2013 7:14 AM

Apr 2013
Chiibi said:
ssjokg said:

That is BS.
Kurimu was the rude one to ME. And yes, calling someone "shallow and judgemental" IS rude, refutable or not. I would not DARE say that to a stranger, especially during something like a character debate.

I dare you to go up to a person on the street and say "You're so shallow and judgemental" and see how they react.

You are shallow and judgmental though.
Apr 17, 2013 7:17 AM

Nov 2008
Arararraragi-kun said:

You don't freaking know me so you have no right to say that to me.

In fact, all of you repeating this to a stranger makes YOU ALL hypocrites.
Actually, you are worse. Think about it for a second.

I'm judging a fictional character who cannot be offended.

YOU are judging a real human being whom you don't even know and is already QUITE offended by now.

Which one of us is more in the wrong?
ChiibiApr 17, 2013 7:35 AM

Apr 17, 2013 7:33 AM

Jan 2010
Chiibi said:
Arararraragi-kun said:

You don't freaking know me so you have no right to say that to me.

Whether you like it or not, it is part of our human nature to judge others based on their actions and attitude, especially through the internet where everyone is anonymous. Sadly, you haven't really set a favorable attitude to me. I am not trying to be rude with you, but feel free to interpret my words in any way you like, thus victimizing yourself.
Apr 17, 2013 7:39 AM

Nov 2008
Kurimu-chan said:
Whether you like it or not, it is part of our human nature to judge others based on their actions and attitude, especially through the internet where everyone is anonymous.

And you don't think that's the least bit self-righteous on your part? Do you think you are a perfect human being so much that you can look with disdain upon others who don't act to YOUR standards?

You don't see a problem with that?

Apr 17, 2013 7:46 AM

Jan 2010
Chiibi said:
Kurimu-chan said:
Whether you like it or not, it is part of our human nature to judge others based on their actions and attitude, especially through the internet where everyone is anonymous.

And you don't think that's the least bit self-righteous on your part? Do you think you are a perfect human being so much that you can look with disdain upon others who don't act to YOUR standards?

You don't see a problem with that?

When did I ever say that?
And yea.. sadly I'm not a perfect being like Asuna-sama.
Anyway, kid, this is the harsh truth of the world.. You have to be ready for both positive and negative replies in the virtual anonymous world...

Kurimu-chanApr 17, 2013 7:49 AM
Apr 17, 2013 7:54 AM

Nov 2008
Kurimu-chan said:

Ha. No need to say it. That is how you are acting.

Besides, I don't wanna hear "oooh you're SO shallow; your reasons for hating her are bad" from a whole bunch of fanboys, who can't seem to come up with a better defense than "......durrrr she's hot."

It's laughable. You guys are no less shallow than I am. I think maybe one or two of you gave a better reason than liking her looks. And I see nothing shallow at all with my main reason (which I did state earlier but here it is again): I don't like to see a new character who's in no real danger taking up so much screentime and trying to be made into some tragic heroine when she absolutely is nothing of the sort.

If we compare the problems of the three main, we get this:

Asuna's problem: about to be married off and raped by an evil guy
Kirito's problem: girlfriend iis about to be married off and raped by an evil guy
Sugu's problem: her crush is already in love with someone else

.....just....I....don't....WHAT? Oh yeah, Sugu, I totally feel sorry for you, poor thing.
NOT.

Is it shallow to find this so frustrating?
ChiibiApr 17, 2013 8:02 AM

Apr 17, 2013 8:02 AM

Jan 2010
Chiibi said:
Kurimu-chan said:

Besides, I don't wanna hear "oooh you're SO shallow; your reasons for hating her are bad" from a whole bunch of fanboys, who can't seem to come up with a better defense than "......durrrr she's hot."

It's laughable. You guys are no less shallow than I am. I think maybe one or two of you gave a better reason than liking her looks. And I see nothing shallow at all with my main reason (which I did state earlier but here it is again): I don't like to see a new character who's in no real danger taking up so much screentime and trying to be made into some tragic heroine when she absolutely is nothing of the sort.

LOL I don't like SAO and all its "characters" anyway. I was defending anyone, just pointing out the flaws in your argument (Suguha=/= Lyfa? Wut?)

Also, justblike you, I'm a hirl, so I can't be a fanboy if you're going to use that excuse ;)
Apr 17, 2013 8:03 AM

Jan 2010
Chiibi said:
Kurimu-chan said:
trying to be made into some tragic heroine when she absolutely is nothing of the sort.

Ironic considering that that is the role you are adopting in this senseless argument.
Apr 17, 2013 8:04 AM

Nov 2008
Kurimu-chan said:

LOL I don't like SAO and all its "characters" anyway.

o_o

What are you doing on a SAO forum?

Ironic considering that that is the role you are adopting in this senseless argument.

I'm not "adopting" any type of "role". I would like to post without being insulted for it, that is all. =_=

Apr 17, 2013 8:08 AM

Apr 2013
Chiibi said:
Kurimu-chan said:

Lol Airstyles explained to you in a biological and sociological point of view and other users gave their reasons but you just brushed them off because of your hatred for this fictional character and you still think people defense is ''....durr she's hot''.
You are shallow and judgmental.
Apr 17, 2013 8:08 AM

Aug 2012
Chiibi said:
Kurimu-chan said:

o_o

I'm not "adopting" any type of "role". I would like to post without being insulted for it, that is all. =_=

I'm guessing "Recent Posts"

ITT : butthurt over other peoples opinions.

I don't really like how dependant she is on Kirito, but I really liked that dance thing they did... even if it was out-of-place for the story of SAO it had a really good message in it
GhostonyApr 17, 2013 8:13 AM
sexual incest in nisomonogatari - no one bats an eye
romance incest in SAO - everyone loses their minds
Apr 17, 2013 8:12 AM

Nov 2008
Arararraragi-kun said:

Arararraragi-kun said:
Most unattractive one ? .-. She is the hottest :D

Pot calling the kettle BLACK, I see.

YOU are just as shallow. And as you already well know calling me that pisses me off, WHO'S TROLLING WHO, NOW?

Apr 17, 2013 8:12 AM

Jan 2010
Ghostony said:
Chiibi said:
Kurimu-chan said:

o_o

Yep, I did see it in recent posts and got curious.
Besides, this is where all the action happens, no? ;)
Apr 17, 2013 8:14 AM

Jan 2010
Chiibi said:
Arararraragi-kun said:

Arararraragi-kun said:
Most unattractive one ? .-. She is the hottest :D

Pot calling the kettle BLACK, I see.

YOU are just as shallow. And as you already well know calling me that pisses me off, WHO'S TROLLING WHO, NOW?

... And you continue to ignore Airstyle's explanation.

Besides, beauty is not objective.
Apr 17, 2013 8:17 AM
Oct 2012
Chiibi said:
Okay, I can't stand her.
After building up Kirito and Asuna's romance for 13 episodes, we're suddenly supposed to care about this dumb (MISS FANSERVICE) D-cupped bimbo who has a crush on her cousin?
WHILE ASUNA IS IN A COMA AND ABOUT TO BE MOLESTED?

Let me think.........NO.

No, anime. Just no.

She really annoys me. She wasn't so bad in the beginning but as soon as the series started to treat her as a sex object and she got whinier and whinier, I really started to hate her; everything about her. I hated how she got all the focus. I hated how she was too chickenshit to confess her feelings and just find closure once she was rejected. I hated how she threw a temper tantrum like a spoiled brat after finding out Kirito's identity...and as a bonus, made HIM feel like crap because of HER mistake!

And I got sick of looking at her. I especially hate her crappy design. Compare her to the rest of the girls from SAO, and she is by far the most unattractive one. She is SO plain. THAT HAIR. Her hair looks like it was cut with a BOWL. XD But nobody else seemed to care because 'GIANT BOOBS". Doesn't matter if she has a weak, irritating personality and bland looks, just as long as she has BOOBS, right?

<insert disgusted face here>

So, in short, you hate a fictional character because of her appearance and the reaction of fan boys....

Project much?
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (3) « 1 [2] 3 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Sword Art Online Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Jul 14, 2012

777 by ssafin »»
Yesterday, 2:25 PM

Poll: » Sword Art Online Episode 24 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

bippo - Dec 15, 2012

903 by stverc »»
Jun 21, 5:13 AM

» Best anime ? ( 1 2 3 )

inthelovedotorg - Jun 11

106 by Owlblocks »»
Jun 21, 12:04 AM

» Can someone explain?

infinite_Shadows - Jun 3

20 by Swyzen »»
Jun 14, 10:11 AM

Poll: » Sword Art Online Episode 25 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

bippo - Dec 22, 2012

1446 by kosarzek »»
Jun 6, 7:11 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.