Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Sword Art Online (light novel)
Available on Manga Store
New
Apr 14, 2013 11:57 AM

Nov 2008
Okay, I can't stand her.
After building up Kirito and Asuna's romance for 13 episodes, we're suddenly supposed to care about this dumb (MISS FANSERVICE) D-cupped bimbo who has a crush on her cousin?
WHILE ASUNA IS IN A COMA AND ABOUT TO BE MOLESTED?

Let me think.........NO.

No, anime. Just no.

She really annoys me. She wasn't so bad in the beginning but as soon as the series started to treat her as a sex object and she got whinier and whinier, I really started to hate her; everything about her. I hated how she got all the focus. I hated how she was too chickenshit to confess her feelings and just find closure once she was rejected. I hated how she threw a temper tantrum like a spoiled brat after finding out Kirito's identity...and as a bonus, made HIM feel like crap because of HER mistake!

And I got sick of looking at her. I especially hate her crappy design. Compare her to the rest of the girls from SAO, and she is by far the most unattractive one. She is SO plain. THAT HAIR. Her hair looks like it was cut with a BOWL. XD But nobody else seemed to care because 'GIANT BOOBS". Doesn't matter if she has a weak, irritating personality and bland looks, just as long as she has BOOBS, right?

<insert disgusted face here>

This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (3) [1] 2 3 »
Apr 14, 2013 12:02 PM

Apr 2013
You are kinda late to the party dude .
Most unattractive one ? .-. She is the hottest :D
Apr 14, 2013 12:02 PM
May 2010
Oh the hate again.. Lemme just say this:

Fuck Asuna. Bitch can die. What now?
Apr 14, 2013 12:05 PM
May 2012
Suguha>Asuna
Apr 14, 2013 3:32 PM

Nov 2008
Arararraragi-kun said:

Most unattractive one ? .-. She is the hottest :D

HOW? What's so freaking great about her!? SHE'S UGLY compared to Asuna, Silica, Lizbeth, EVERYBODY!

Apr 14, 2013 3:33 PM
Jul 2012
no she is my fapping buddy. She is awesome how can anyone hate her?
Apr 14, 2013 3:47 PM
May 2012
I don't like Asuna. Sachi was the best but she died. Suguha is awesome.
Apr 14, 2013 3:49 PM

Nov 2008
GoldenBRS said:
no she is my fapping buddy. She is awesome how can anyone hate her?

Better question is how can anyone LIKE her?

I can't help but notice you guys who are defending her aren't really stating WHY you think she's a good character besides "hotness". Men love big breasts, okay, I get that. Have any of you taken your eyes off her breasts long enough to ask yourself, "why else do I like her?"

What if she was flat-chested? I bet nobody would give a damn about her!

Apr 14, 2013 3:52 PM

Mar 2011
I thought she was okay.

In fact...
I found her more realistic...
than you beloved...
Asuna-hime...
Apr 14, 2013 4:02 PM

Nov 2008
zkgxhfyu said:
I don't like Asuna. Sachi was the best but she died. Suguha is awesome.

In other words......."short-haired girls are better than long-haired girls"? o_O

Apr 14, 2013 4:04 PM

Apr 2013
Sophilia said:
Suguha>Asuna
Apr 14, 2013 4:24 PM

Oct 2007
I loathe Suguha with a passion. Dirty incestuous girl.
Apr 14, 2013 4:41 PM

Aug 2012
Kuromii said:
I loathe Suguha with a passion. Dirty incestuous girl.

I can understand OP's reason for hating her.. but I find this a stupid reason to hate her
sexual incest in nisomonogatari - no one bats an eye
romance incest in SAO - everyone loses their minds
Apr 14, 2013 7:13 PM

Apr 2013
It isn't Suguha herself I loathe; it's the way she was implemented into the story. Why did Kirito need yet another girl crushing on him when Asuna and him were already established within the first arc? If it was Suguha feeling left out as a family member, I think it would of been a much better story element, but for whatever reason the author felt the need to have her chase Kirito as a love interest.

Suguha would of been an interesting character, if not for her poor implementation of role within the plot. It was a bad decision, and such a shame since I highly enjoyed the first story arc.
Apr 14, 2013 7:13 PM

Jan 2013
Silica > Rika > Asuna > Suguha
Apr 14, 2013 7:15 PM

Oct 2012
screw asuna we have suguha's boobies
Apr 14, 2013 7:18 PM

Sep 2012
I must have missed an episode or something.

There wasn't that much fan service.
Apr 14, 2013 7:21 PM

Jan 2013
Red_Keys said:
I must have missed an episode or something.

There wasn't that much fan service.

Rika is the best girl in SAO anime.

But the best girl in Sword Art Online hasnt been introduced yet.

Yuuki

Apr 14, 2013 7:23 PM

Jan 2013
More of Rika's insane amount of moe.

Edited to add more moe rika.

Edit for Plebs who don't know who Rika is still:

Rika is Lisbeth. They added her into the anime way before they should have and named her Lisbeth before Rika.

She is the best girl for Kirito. I'd say Yuuki Konno is better, but Spoilers.
SolviteWoTaberuApr 14, 2013 7:33 PM
Apr 14, 2013 8:17 PM

Feb 2012
Suguha's Suguhas 10/10
Apr 14, 2013 8:20 PM

Nov 2008
Fragmentary said:
It isn't Suguha herself I loathe; it's the way she was implemented into the story. Why did Kirito need yet another girl crushing on him when Asuna and him were already established within the first arc?

EXACTLY, YES!!

........though I don't like her as a person either....

lionheart04 said:
screw asuna we have suguha's boobies

Their measurements are the same! =_=

Suguha just flaunts them more often and that makes it all the more annoying to someone who is not a fanboy.
ChiibiApr 14, 2013 8:24 PM

Apr 14, 2013 10:25 PM

Jun 2009
No, I don't hate Suguha, she's easily the hottest of the bunch.

But, for me...

Sachi >>>>>> Suguha > Asuna.

How I miss Sachi...

Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Apr 15, 2013 6:55 AM

Nov 2008
AirStyles said:

But, for me...

How I miss Sachi...

So you just have a thing for short hair too?

NOBODY IS EXPLAINING WHAT MAKES SUGUHA "SO HOT".

Apr 15, 2013 7:06 AM

Apr 2013
AirStyles said:

But, for me...

How I miss Sachi...

Oh god how can I forget Sachi,she is definitely the hottest girl in the show.
Chiibi said:

People already told you they like her looks.
Apr 15, 2013 7:12 AM
Sep 2009
10x better than Asuna, but still an average and overall disappointing character.

Solvite said:

Rika is the best girl in SAO anime.

I think I'll agree with this. Too bad she wasn't a main character.
Apr 15, 2013 11:57 AM

Aug 2009
1:Another crappy thread.
2:Tell us the reason why Asuna is better/prettier than Suguha.
3:Deal with it.
4:Best girl is Asada Shino and then Konno Yuuki.Asuna is at the bottom for all I care.
5:Deal with it again.
ssjokgApr 15, 2013 12:01 PM
Apr 15, 2013 12:10 PM

Feb 2013
Hmm, I don't know about this. Incest shouldn't be a reason to hate her. Otherwise, she seemed cool. Just far too focused on our good Kazuto.

The fanservice was silly, but you have to expect that from anime nowadays. Sad thing.
Apr 15, 2013 2:34 PM

Jan 2013
Suguha>Asuna
The real world is past the virtual world is future.

Apr 15, 2013 2:35 PM
Jul 2012
Arararraragi-kun said:
AirStyles said:

But, for me...

How I miss Sachi...

Oh god how can I forget Sachi,she is definitely the hottest girl in the show.
Chiibi said:

oh damn she is cute.
Apr 15, 2013 8:31 PM

Nov 2008
Arararraragi-kun said:

What's so good about her looks? I think she's ugly. D: BOWL. HAIRCUT. I can't believe a girl as ugly and annoying as her has this many fanboys. Like I said, take away her giant boobs and there's nothing left to her.

She's a better character because she's way more mature and smarter and she's prettier because of her long, shiny hair and overall elegance. She's not whiny or ridiculously plain-looking like Sugublah. =_= And she would never try to make Kazuto feel like a bad guy because of something SHE did. Sugublah on the other hand, acted like a total bitch. I was annoyed that she decided to use Kirito as a replacement boyfriend (HELLO, REBOUND?) and I wanted to slap her hard when Kazuto went to apologize and all she did was scream in his face after she found out "duh, they're the same boy!" She has a classmate who would give the world for her and she doesn't even acknowledge his feelings. I actually felt BAD for the little dork. :<
ChiibiApr 15, 2013 9:05 PM

Apr 15, 2013 9:38 PM

Jun 2009
Chiibi said:
AirStyles said:

But, for me...

How I miss Sachi...

No, I have a thing for pig-tails. (And I normally prefer long hair)

Hiiragi Kagami, Fate Testarossa are among 2 of my favorite.

The thing with Sachi is, I really like her character for what she represents, as well as how well she is fleshed out. I also found her the most realistic out of the whole of SAO cast.

A very typical girl.

She's not quite the looker, but she is cute.
She's not perfect, but she's kind.
She's is normal out of the cast of "different" characters , and that's a charm in itself. The cute girl next door.

Those are artwork of "if Sachi is alive"
Quite frankly, I love the idea of it.

RIP Best Girl Sachi
Here's her character song, where you can learn about her just a lil more

Please don't hurt yourself anymore
Because from now on, I'll be the one watching over you
I guess tomorrow will be cold again
Buy hey, you see snow is falling doesn't it look nice
If I'm next to you, I feel the sun shining on me
And I could have a warm nap anytime
only a moment of peace would suffice for me, and as you gave it to me
I always wanted to tell you, how thankful I am. Goodbye...

She loved Kirito(as a lover or not, I don't know), and is genuinely concern that if she is to die, Kirito will feel too guilty over her death, and hurt himself over it (Santa boss). Her message is one that filled with love, and one that liberated Kirito from his guilt, his burden, and what stopped his suicidal rampage that have lasted for months.

Sachi's spoke a few words, and Kirito learn about other scared players.
Sachi's relied on Kirito, and Kirito felt needed, felt like he have a purpose and a home, a place where he belong.
Sachi dies, Kirito filled with guilt, become emotionless, numb his pain by hunting recklessly, almost suicidal at times
Sachi's short farewell message, brings Kirito's emotion right back, he cried his eyes out, probably for the first time since Sachi's death. Liberated from his guilt, and found a new reason to stay alive... To respect Sachi's final wishes.

10~15 minutes. That's all the screen time she have. Quite frankly, pound for pound(or screen time for screen time), Sachi impacted the story far more than any other female characters in the show.

Anyways, enough about my favorite girl Sachi I can't believe how much I wrote about her... (Like always)

It's time to explain Suguha's popularity

As for Suguha.

Suguha is ugly?
No no no no no. She is not ugly, and I'll tell you why.

Putting the boobs and her soft looking thighs aside
She is slightly bigger build because of Kendo, and she looks healthier, fitter compared to the skinny Asuna (healthier outlook, translate to attraction on a biological standpoint.)

Maybe you just don't understand how much healthy look attract guys.
It's actually quite simple, it's a male's instinct to like healthy female, because healthy mother = better chance of quality offspring. In short... It's in guy's DNA to like Suguha's physical traits.

"Human are the only creature intelligent enough to deny their own instinct" - Some scientist/philosopher, I forgot who.
And for that reason, there are also guys who dislike Suguha despite her looks, because of their personal preference of a girl's "personality" as well as "preferred looks"

Now, think of a sporty guy (Not big buff muscle, just lean, fit looking) versus a gamer dude who's skinny and nice.

The sporty guy is Suguha
The gamer dude is Asuna

With this, l explained why Suguha have a big fanbase because of her "looks".

Now, hopefully you're happy with that answer.

If we only consider looks, then Suguha is, without a shadow of a doubt, the "hottest", "most attractive" girl of the bunch. The only thing she lacks is long shiny hair, which also attract guys because long, healthy, shiny hair translate to health, and health translate to attraction. If she had long hair, she'd be a lot more popular

If you're still having trouble accepting the explanation I took my time out to write... Then... Just blame Suguha's boobies.

Her look aside.
You found her annoying, many others do.
You don't like her because she's the 3rd wheel.

The way I see it.
She's a teenager, about 14~15 years of age, her hormone is running wild. Like many teenage girl, she don't know how to deal with her emotions.

She found love, force to give up, found another person, and yet it's the same person. What she went through, is so stupid it's almost like a bad joke.

It's not even her fault that she end up with Kirito in Alfheim. Again, what she went through, is ridiculous. So sorry if she feels like the world can go to hell and threw a short tantrum, kicking and screaming, because that's what immature teenagers(And a lot of adults) do!!!

How is she suppose to react to what happen? Laugh it off like a saint?

You don't have to love her, but hating for reasons such as "I found her ugly", "she's in the way of my favorite couple", or even "she's annoying me" are not good reasons. You're hating a teenager for being what she is, a teenager.

Actually, just be honest with us, you will hate her regardless of how she is, quite frankly, you hate her because she's in the way of who you're shipping, you don't give a crap about her, nor her circumstances, you just want her gone.

In short, you hate her for her existence

EDIT: Off-Topic

Asuna's popularity is one that I really do not get.

What do she have other than her looks?

I wrote all my reasons for liking Sachi. (I explained that I like her for her character, not her short hair, in a grand post too).

Now I want you to write an in-depth post about how is Asuna is the best girl.

I do not get Asuna at all, I wish to hear it from an Asuna's fan perspective, cuz so far, no one have provided me with solid explanation.
AirStylesApr 16, 2013 2:38 AM
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Apr 16, 2013 2:02 AM

Nov 2012
Chiibi said:
What's so good about her looks? I think she's ugly. D: BOWL. HAIRCUT. I can't believe a girl as ugly and annoying as her has this many fanboys. Like I said, take away her giant boobs and there's nothing left to her.

I find it cute. o-o A lot of people do.
Take away Asuna's looks, and there's nothing left to her apart from her ability to cry, cook and game.
She's not even badass, the only reason she's good is because of stats, like Kirito. Kirito basically cheated in ALO, he would've been worse than Suguha if he didn't have his stats from SAO which he didn't earn by showing actual combat skills. ALO's stats are based on how good one is at actual combat, while SAO is based on quicktime events.

Suguha has a realistic personality. Asuna's personality is nonexistent in the real world.

Chiibi said:
She's a better character because she's way more mature and smarter and she's prettier because of her long, shiny hair and overall elegance. She's not whiny or ridiculously plain-looking like Sugublah. =_= And she would never try to make Kazuto feel like a bad guy because of something SHE did. Sugublah on the other hand, acted like a total bitch. I was annoyed that she decided to use Kirito as a replacement boyfriend (HELLO, REBOUND?) and I wanted to slap her hard when Kazuto went to apologize and all she did was scream in his face after she found out "duh, they're the same boy!" She has a classmate who would give the world for her and she doesn't even acknowledge his feelings. I actually felt BAD for the little dork. :<

What do you think girls look like nowadays; models from Pantene ads who are obviously photoshopped? Short hair can be cute or very sexy, and it looks cute on Sugu. Sorry, Asuna looks plain to me too. The only non-plain thing about Asuna is her guild outfit. I actually find Asuna more plain than Sugu, because she looks like the stereotypical "pretty" girl with long hair in every single anime. Sugu is unique because she can pull that hair off and not have much people look like her.

Whiny? Have fun finding a girl who suits your needs in real life.
I'm not sure it's humanely possible for a girl to not ever be whiny at some stage of her life.

You think that Asuna didn't make Kirito feel bad enough when she suicided, even if it was for him? As Airstyles said, "She found love, was forced to give up, found another person, and yet it's the same person. What she went through, is so stupid it's almost like a bad joke."
He apologized because he was sorry that he didn't realize it, and also because he didn't love her back. He would be a complete dick if he didn't.
Replacement boyfriend? She never had one in the first place. She just wanted to forget about Kazuto and to find someone else that she could fall in love with. Guess who it was? Kazuto. Is that her fault? No. Are you saying that you can only ever fall in love once in your life?

It's not her fault that she doesn't love that dude from her class. You can't force yourself to love someone. That would make it even worse for the poor dude.
Oh, and how do you know that Asuna doesn't have a secret admirer that she rejected? I'm sure she has many, with her being so stereotypically "pretty" and all.
EvaeriApr 16, 2013 2:06 AM
Apr 16, 2013 2:14 AM

Jan 2013
No one would realistically say Sachi is the best looking girl.

So hipster.
Apr 16, 2013 2:18 AM

Jun 2009
Solvite said:
No one would realistically say Sachi is the best looking girl.

So hipster.

...... If no one would call Sachi best looking girl... Then wouldn't that be mainstream instead of hipster?

Calling Sachi best girl does not translate to "best looking".
Apr 16, 2013 4:02 AM

Aug 2009
Evaeri said:

Suguha has a realistic personality. Asuna's personality is nonexistent in the real world.

Chiibi said:

What do you think girls look like nowadays; models from Pantene ads who are obviously photoshopped? Short hair can be cute or very sexy, and it looks cute on Sugu. Sorry, Asuna looks plain to me too. The only non-plain thing about Asuna is her guild outfit. I actually find Asuna more plain than Sugu, because she looks like the stereotypical "pretty" girl with long hair in every single anime. Sugu is unique because she can pull that hair off and not have much people look like her.

I'm not sure it's humanely possible for a girl to not ever be whiny at some stage of her life.

You think that Asuna didn't make Kirito feel bad enough when she suicided, even if it was for him? As Airstyles said, "She found love, was forced to give up, found another person, and yet it's the same person. What she went through, is so stupid it's almost like a bad joke."
He apologized because he was sorry that he didn't realize it, and also because he didn't love her back. He would be a complete dick if he didn't.
Replacement boyfriend? She never had one in the first place. She just wanted to forget about Kazuto and to find someone else that she could fall in love with. Guess who it was? Kazuto. Is that her fault? No. Are you saying that you can only ever fall in love once in your life?

It's not her fault that she doesn't love that dude from her class. You can't force yourself to love someone. That would make it even worse for the poor dude.
Oh, and how do you know that Asuna doesn't have a secret admirer that she rejected? I'm sure she has many, with her being so stereotypically "pretty" and all.

This and btw Suguha was at the self loathing phase during that scene, she didnt blame Kazuto.That 'little dork" is a little brat that doesnt get what "just friends" mean and he would just try to force(well he only tried to kiss her not anything serious) himself on her showing that he has little consideration about her feelings.On the other side Suguha gave up when she saw Asuna and gave up AGAIN when she realized Kirito=Kazuto.

And I am sure that you are one of those people that went apeshit when Sugu and Kazuto were dancing in the last ep because you are too dumb to realize that they got closer AS SIBLINGS.Instead you went mad because he was "making a move on her" and "she gets on the way".

And if anything Asuna is way more immature than Sugu.While I dont mind the part "I will kill myself if you die",when she first met Kazuto she wasnt anywhere as mature as you think she is.The only reason she didnt die in floor 1 is because Kirito happened to pass by.Asuna is smart and strong enough to lead a guild but other than that she has nothing compared to the 2 other mains Suguha and Shino and(the supporting one) Sachi(who was by far the most realistic char of the series).
ssjokgApr 16, 2013 4:25 AM
Apr 16, 2013 4:20 AM
Jul 2012
Hate = Love

...or so they say.

You tsundere you...

''Sachi...daisuki...''(imagine a guy sayin' daisuki...lol)

Amen.

''Rika...I like her''

Amen.

''Silica-sama yes lolis lololololololol''

Fuckin' Amen.

''Suguha... DUR! bewbs hurr...''

Pretendin' to be Kirito and have incest you sick basterds! Still... Amen.

''Suguha>Asuna''

D:

''I liek Asuna... she can cook...''

Get yourself another waifu... Asuna's mine.
Signature removed. See your messages for more information.
Apr 16, 2013 6:31 AM

Aug 2012
Chiibi said:
Like I said, take away her giant boobs and there's nothing left to her.

her boobs look average not giant
sexual incest in nisomonogatari - no one bats an eye
romance incest in SAO - everyone loses their minds
Apr 16, 2013 6:40 AM

Apr 2013
Chiibi said:
Like I said, take away her giant boobs and there's nothing left to her.

I would still be attracted to her even if she is flat chested.
Apr 16, 2013 9:18 AM

Jan 2010
Chiibi said:
Arararraragi-kun said:

... Oh you are so shallow and judgmental.
I'm not defending Suguha, I don't like SAO and its characters as a whole, but.. seriously?

My favorite part of your "argument" is she's prettier because of her long, shiny hair and overall elegance.. Beauty is in the eyes of the beholder. Maybe someone dislikes long-haired gingers and prefers short-haired brunettes? You never know, man. Beauty can't be judged. Same goes for any of her physical traits- yes, her chest included.

Also, really? Damn, I don't blame her. She's a teenage girl. Imagine what mindfuck she'd be in to find out that the new guy she fell for is the same one she gave up on. That'd be major frustration man. Whether you like it or not, teenage girls are emotional (coughhormonescough), they will not rely on logic when they are emotionally hurt. She saw herself as the victim and so shouted at Kirito. I don't blame her one bit- it's a natural reaction coming from a teenager, really. I know I would probably do the same. It might not have been the right thing to do, but it's the real thing to do.
Kurimu-chanApr 16, 2013 9:22 AM
Apr 16, 2013 11:04 AM

Jan 2010
konata0079 said:
Kurimu-chan said:
Chiibi said:
Arararraragi-kun said:

I'm not defending Suguha, I don't like SAO and its characters as a whole, but.. seriously?

My favorite part of your "argument" is she's prettier because of her long, shiny hair and overall elegance.. Beauty is in the eyes of the beholder. Maybe someone dislikes long-haired gingers and prefers short-haired brunettes? You never know, man. Beauty can't be judged. Same goes for any of her physical traits- yes, her chest included.

Also, really? Damn, I don't blame her. She's a teenage girl. Imagine what mindfuck she'd be in to find out that the new guy she fell for is the same one she gave up on. That'd be major frustration man. Whether you like it or not, teenage girls are emotional (coughhormonescough), they will not rely on logic when they are emotionally hurt. She saw herself as the victim and so shouted at Kirito. I don't blame her one bit- it's a natural reaction coming from a teenager, really. I know I would probably do the same. It might not have been the right thing to do, but it's the real thing to do.

Dude she literally fell in love with this random stranger on the internet (you technically don't even know its a guy). It could even be a random 40 year old man trying to get laid. Where is the logic in that? Just because you are emotionally hurt does not mean you go to random guys on the internet and confess your goddamn love. Seriously. And even if you are at that age, you don't fall in love with someone else in that short span of time. At the very least, with Asuna she could actually see Kirito's actual face for a few years.

You ask me "Where is the logic in that?". When did SAO have ANY logic to begin with?

But, putting that aside, you'd be surprised how many girls fall for anonymous people on the internet. Suguha could easily be one of them, especially considering that she was feeling down because her brother is busy with Asuna, and having virtual Kirito treat her properly, she'd fall for him.

"And even if you are at that age, you don't fall in love with someone else in that short span of time."
.. You'd be surprised at the short amount of time it takes a teenager to fall in and out of love (Not real love though, obv).
Apr 16, 2013 11:06 AM

Aug 2009
konata0079 said:
Kurimu-chan said:
Chiibi said:
Arararraragi-kun said:

Dude she literally fell in love with this random stranger on the internet (you technically don't even know its a guy). It could even be a random 40 year old man trying to get laid. Where is the logic in that? Just because you are emotionally hurt does not mean you go to random guys on the internet and confess your goddamn love. Seriously. And even if you are at that age, you don't fall in love with someone else in that short span of time. At the very least, with Asuna she could actually see Kirito's actual face for a few years.
Yeah because common sense applies to ALL teenage girls and boys....2-3 days are enough for crushes(not love) to develop.And that was exactly how much time they were together.And she fall in love with someone that was EXACTLY like Kazuto in personality.Even if she didnt realize who he was the traits were obviously the same.
She didnt like him because she wanted someone to "heal' her but because he was the same as him.
Apr 16, 2013 11:10 AM

Feb 2013
I don't hate her but i like asuna more
"Currently playing the Game of of Life"
Poppin Pills is All We Know - Antidote
Apr 16, 2013 11:15 AM

Aug 2012
Love Suguha, she so sexyyyy.
Apr 16, 2013 11:32 AM

Nov 2008
AirStyles said:
Not to mention, Kirito loved her.

Don't believe me? Go back and watch the episode where Kirito fought Gleam-Eye. In Kirito's near-death, daze state. He heard a girl call out his name, and who did he saw before his vision restored back to normal?

Hint, she have a mole under her right eye, have short hair.
That's right, Sachi

Um...I don't have anything against Sachi but I don't believe for a second that Kirito loved her. They were just friends. Close friends could have that same effect on you.

you don't have to love her, but hating for reasons such as "I found her ugly", "she's in the way of my favorite couple", or even "she's annoying me" are not good reasons.

Finding a character annoying is a PERFECTLY legitimate reason to hate that character!

In short, you hate her for her existence

WRONG. I said it several times: I don't like her personality.

Now I want you to write an in-depth post about how is Asuna is the best girl.

No. We already have a Sugublah verses Asuna thread. Don't need another. I was just hoping to find other SAO fans who don't like her.

Evaeri said:
Sugu is unique because she can pull that hair off and not have much people look like her.

HAHA YOU'RE KIDDING, RIGHT?
Sugublah looks like EVERY SINGLE BIG-BREASTED, SHORT DARK-HAIRED GIRL IN ANIME. That's part of why I dislike her-SHE'S BORING.

Are you all just assuming I'm a guy?
I happen to be a girl.
So I don't need anything of the sort, thanks.

She just wanted to forget about Kazuto and to find someone else that she could fall in love with.

That's called "using someone".

I know but she could treat him a little nicer.

ssjokg said:
And I am sure that you are one of those people that went apeshit when Sugu and Kazuto were dancing in the last ep because you are too dumb to realize that they got closer AS SIBLINGS.Instead you went mad because he was "making a move on her" and "she gets on the way"

Oh yeah, thanks for ASSUMING I was one of those idiots. On the contrary, I was admiring the visuals and I understood what the scene was completely about: she needed closure.

And if anything Asuna is way more immature than Sugu.

BWAHAHAHAHA THAT'S HILARIOUS.
Good one.

Ghostony said:
her boobs look average not giant

D-cups are not average on a freaking middle-schooler.

Kurimu said:

EXCUSE ME?
I sure as hell don't recall insulting any of YOU for disagreeing with me. F*ck you and grow up.

My favorite part of your "argument" is she's prettier because of her long, shiny hair and overall elegance.

Blame Arararraragi-kun for asking for my opinion then. People liking Suguha for her breasts and thighs IS JUST AS SHALLOW?!
Actually "elegance" is a better reason: People of both sexes admire grace and elegance.

She saw herself as the victim and so shouted at Kirito.

And it's wrong to feel annoyed with a teenager who does that? Who says teenagers in REAL life aren't annoying? Just because it's "realistic behavior" doesn't make it automatically "likable behavior".
ChiibiApr 16, 2013 11:38 AM

Apr 16, 2013 11:56 AM

Dec 2012
I like all of the girls, they're all nice people and it's really hard to hate any of them.

Lisbeth is probably my favourite though.
Apr 16, 2013 11:58 AM

Nov 2008
Try to think harder than ''oh shez so annoying lol how dare she stand in the way of my otp lol shez a bitch''

Obviously bolding sentences in my posts that elaborate the exact OPPOSITE of this type of thinking do not help at all. -_-
Of COURSE, I knew she could never "get in the way". THAT'S NOT WHY I DISLIKE HER!?

Tem95 said:
And try to find a better reason to dislike someone just because they're ''annoying'' or ''ugly'', you just come off as shallow.

Oh, for real? Just how many people hated Jar Jar Binks from Star Wars or Chibi-Usa from Sailormoon BECAUSE THEY WERE SO "ANNOYING?"

Nobody called those people "shallow".Jar Jar's voice and stupidity annoyed me. Chibi-Usa's "holier-than-thou" spoiled brat attitude annoyed me. And Sugublah's ditziness and immaturity annoyed me. How is this any different!?
ChiibiApr 16, 2013 12:03 PM

Apr 16, 2013 2:15 PM

Aug 2009
You dont win anything in this argument by repeating yourself.

Yes she is more immature than Suguha.Thats what you call a someone that doesnt care about staying alive or dying and just fights till he/she drop dead just because they have nothing better to do.And since you haven seen only the anime shut u,read the LN and come here again.

You are calling her annoying again and again but you dont explain why she was.
immaturity:We covered that already.
ditziness:Are you serious?What part?
The part where she had no way of knowing his identity?That she was falling for the same guy again?That she had no way to predict or change any of those coincidences.
You forget that if it wasnt for her Kirito would still be trying to reach Asuna.One of the reasons he helped her during the Salamander assault is that it was better to "waste time" on her than finding a new partner.And since the anime cut out an entire area of the "adventure" know that Kirito would still be trapped in the most difficult area of ALO(aka the enemies were worst than the statues blocking the gate),with no way to reach Aarun.Yeah what an annoying and silly girl.
People found Jar Jar and Chibi-Usa annoying because the times they actually helped were rare.How is Suguha compared to them?
And you clearly didnt read the rest posts or was this:
ssjokg said:
And I am sure that you are one of those people that went apeshit when Sugu and Kazuto were dancing in the last ep because you are too dumb to realize that they got closer AS SIBLINGS.Instead you went mad because he was "making a move on her" and "she gets on the way"
---
And if anything Asuna is way more immature than Sugu.

the only thing that you could reply at?Not that your replies made your points any more valid.
Frankly if Asuna didnt exist you wouldnt give a damn.
Now give a valid reason of why she is annoying and we continue.

I also like how you keep saying Sugublah when nobody else called your beloved and absolutely perfect Asuna the famous among haters Assuna.
Now if you could try to be a little bit more mature in your arguments(Aka provide valid reasons why Sugu is annoying and reasons why Asuna is better when they are the same except from the looks and maturity(again someone that doesnt value her life at any point of her life isnt mature at all)) that would be great and would make this "argument" actually move on.
FFS when you see haters supporting the main character of the arc that they find even worse than the first one,maybe it means something.
ssjokgApr 16, 2013 2:19 PM
Apr 16, 2013 2:30 PM

Jan 2010
Honestly, I'm laughing really hard here because this topic is seriously not going to go anywhere.

Even the title shows that- Does anybody else HATE Suguha?. I'm pretty sure she has haters on MAL and the outside world. This topic has been discussed far too long ever since she appeared. But, of course, it's a never-ending "discussion".
Apr 16, 2013 2:46 PM

Nov 2008
ssjokg said:
You dont win anything in this argument by repeating yourself.

Neither do you.

Yes she is more immature than Suguha.Thats what you call a someone that doesnt care about staying alive or dying and just fights till he/she drop dead just because they have nothing better to do.

........um......what?
How is that "immature!?" I don't think it's fair to compare the situation at all. SUGUBLAH didn't play SAO. We don't know how she would have acted!

You are calling her annoying again and again but you dont explain why she was.

Fine. I was annoyed how the anime tried to make us care about her "situation" and feel pity for her when the main characters had it WAY worse than she did. And I was annoyed with her fanservice scenes. Because if I don't like her to begin with, I'm not going to appreciate seeing her assets. I like guys, thanks.

immaturity:We covered that already.

So because you"covered it",means I'm supposed to change my mind? Lawl.

ditziness:Are you serious?What part?

Who the hell walks out of a room forgetting that she's in her UNDERWEAR?
It took her like what, a whole minute to remember to put pants on? And the scene with her choking on that snack was stupid too. She just seems kinda dumb to me.

You forget that if it wasnt for her Kirito would still be trying to reach Asuna.

I don't believe anything in my post indicated that I "forgot" her role in the story. I love how you just assume I'm that stupid.

People found Jar Jar and Chibi-Usa annoying because the times they actually helped were rare.How is Suguha compared to them?

I don't have to compare her to them. If something (ANY tiny thing) about a character irritates me, I will say so. I have every right to speak my mind and if other people don't like it, I don't really give a crap. Welcome to the internet.

And you clearly didnt read the rest posts

I read all your stupid posts and if I don't reply to ALL of them, that means I have no comments to make.

Frankly if Asuna didnt exist you wouldnt give a damn.

Gahhh....look, let's REVERSE their roles. Let's pretend Sugu was the girl Kirito fell for and was trapped in a coma and Asuna was the new one who came along but all the focus was on her one-sided crush.
Do you think I'd care about this new girl? NO, first let's rescue the one who's in a goddamn coma as some asshole pervert plots to rape her as soon as they get "married"!
Do you get it? It's the situation that feels all wrong to me, whether it's Sugu or Asuna or Silica, or Sachi-WHO CARES-this is about comatose girfriendl getting molested verses schoolgirl crush

I also like how you keep saying Sugublah when nobody else called your beloved and absolutely perfect Asuna the famous among haters Assuna.

Lol, I don't care. Nicknames are funny. And btw if Asuna was "perfect", I'd hate her because perfect characters suck.

FFS when you see haters supporting the main character of the arc that they find even worse than the first one,maybe it means something.

It means they want to see her boobs so much that they'll watch anything as long as she's in it, I should think. But if I were to say "sad", I'd be a hypocrite because I'll watched bad anime if it has a character I really like.
So I don't find anything wrong with that.

ChiibiApr 16, 2013 3:08 PM

Apr 16, 2013 2:50 PM

Aug 2009
Kurimu-chan said:
Honestly, I'm laughing really hard here because this topic is seriously not going to go anywhere.

Even the title shows that- Does anybody else HATE Suguha?. I'm pretty sure she has haters on MAL and the outside world. This topic has been discussed far too long ever since she appeared. But, of course, it's a never-ending "discussion".
I guess you are right after all.
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (3) [1] 2 3 »

More topics from this board

» Best anime ? ( 1 2 3 )

inthelovedotorg - Jun 11

105 by Crazyguy347 »»
Yesterday, 6:36 AM

» Can someone explain?

infinite_Shadows - Jun 3

20 by Swyzen »»
Jun 14, 10:11 AM

Poll: » Sword Art Online Episode 25 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

bippo - Dec 22, 2012

1446 by kosarzek »»
Jun 6, 7:11 PM

» Overall do you enjoy watching SAO? What do you like about it? :) ( 1 2 )

Rinrinka - Apr 15

74 by SpiderMiles3523 »»
Jun 4, 11:20 AM

Poll: » Sword Art Online Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Sep 8, 2012

1269 by Hesmiyu »»
Jun 4, 7:15 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.