Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
My Youth Romantic Comedy Is Wrong, As I Expected (light novel)
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (9) « First ... « 4 5 [6] 7 8 » ... Last »
Apr 11, 2013 5:37 AM

May 2012
I'm liking this so far. The only thing that bugs me is Yui's voice. But I still like her.
Apr 11, 2013 6:17 AM

Mar 2011
I think generic can be a legitimate criticism, if something does nothing different outside it's genre, then why shouldn't it be something to complain about? I may not like the genre as a whole so my view my seem jaded, but I think harem rom coms based off a light novel with a ridiculously long title tend to be way to similar to one another. I don't expect them to all break the mould, but their story, plot progression, characters and romance are essentially the same. I like Haganai because at least it tries to be something more, and hopefully this may try a bit too.

An emotional opinion? Aren't opinions by their very nature emotional? I do get your point that people resort to strong words perhaps too often, however people often feel strongly about these things, and "very very bad" doesn't cut it. Atrocious would be a good word, however people tend to treat that as too negative word as well.

I'd disagree that rough negative words are more common, the amount of "best of the season!", "I love this!" etc far outnumber the amount of coarse negative words.

I'm not suggesting that you personally would think that calling Aku no Hana "shit" etc would be alright, however I am making a general statement about the users as a whole. The people who complain most about "why post if you're just gonna hate?" type suddenly were fine with it on the Aku no Hana thread, if not doing it themselves, and that's because it coincided with their opinion.

In the end, all that I'm saying is that the only thing that may wrong with negative posts is that the language they use is too strong (I think strong words are alright if used sparingly and effectively), they are not guilty of anything of anything else that over 5 times the amount of users are doing in positive posts.
Apr 11, 2013 6:54 AM

Sep 2012
The thing is I don't see being "generic" is necessarily a criticism. As I once heard a critic said, being original is not necessarily good and being unoriginal is not necessarily bad. A badly executed original story is much less satisfying than a well executed unoriginal story. Just complaining because it looks unoriginal is to me quite missing the point, not to say this often ignores the parts that the work may be creative and innovative, even though it works within the genre convention.

> An emotional opinion? Aren't opinions by their very nature emotional?

I wonder what made you say this. Do you honestly think that every opinion expressed is emotional? Even the thoughtful and well considered ones? Unless you mean to say anything that touches even the slightest bit of a person's emotion can be called "emotional" (which would be an odd definition of the word "emotional" though), I do not see how opinions are by their very nature emotional.

And your explanation of why people resorting to using strong words seems to indicate that people cannot really express their opinion articulately and succinctly, because even words "atrocious" is not really showing any meaning except it is really bad - but what it is so bad? Changing from "shit" "garbage" to "atrocious" is a bit easier on the ear, but it does not really improve its contents much.

> I'd disagree that rough negative words are more common, the amount of "best of the season!", "I love this!" etc far outnumber the amount of coarse negative words

I do not agree. I guess perhaps because you are more attuned to using rough words so that you underestimate the frequency of categorically negative words used in comments. Besides, since when "I love this!" is at the same level of rough negative words like "shit" "garbage" "trash"? The opposite of "I love this!" would be "I dislike this!" not "shit" "garbage" I would think. At least the phrase "I love this" is clearly written as a personal opinion, while words like "this is garbage" carries an implication that on absolute term it is garbage.

>I think strong words are alright if used sparingly and effectively

It depends on what you mean by sparingly. If you mean a person would only use such words in very small part of the posts he makes, perhaps (though I would still prefer those words not to be used). But if it means he writes only in spare words, and puts short and abrupt comments like "this is trash" in it, then I would very much disagree that it is alright.
symbvApr 11, 2013 8:11 AM
So MAL finally starts locking news threads that are only a few weeks old?

I wonder where was the announcement of this change? Or we are seeing yet another case of changes made that impacted users but not communicated to them?

I wonder how long people would put up with this.

As much as I have a bunch of information to share about anime announced recently I cannot share it in news board, and the anime series is too disorganized and chaotic to share information except with people already interested in the particular series.
Apr 11, 2013 6:59 AM

Dec 2011
whens the next episode air?
Apr 11, 2013 9:10 AM

Dec 2009
I think I like it so far. The MC is not submissive to the girl and is not afraid to express himself, same goes for Yukino, she's so honest it hurts. Hope it doesn't disappoint me next episode.
Apr 11, 2013 9:23 AM

Aug 2009
Oh, well. The series seems promising, I quite enjoyed the first episode. Will surely look forward to it.
Fire Emblem Heroes - 9261576256
Apr 11, 2013 1:08 PM

Mar 2011
symbv said:
The thing is I don't see being "generic" is necessarily a criticism.

First off, I said that it can be a legitimate criticism, not that it always is.

I agree, an anime does not need to be original to be good, nor does being original mean it's good (although I do like it when a show has ambition). However, the differences between simply being unoriginal and being entirely generic. If you know pretty much exactly what is going to happen because of what genre, i.e. you don't even have to know the premise or the characters, then surely there's something wrong with that? I know often shows are predictable yet still very enjoyable, but when it starts to feel repetitive, then that's a legitimate reason to feel something being entirely generic is bad.

Okay, you got me, I did use overdo it when I said opinions were emotional, however my point more so than anything else is that people put (no matter how little) emotional weight on their opinions. It's why people can get offended when people insult the opinions.

I'm not, and have never said that I think just saying "this is bad" was perfectly fine. What I was saying is that people have no right to get angry at people saying "this is bad" on grounds that it doesn't contribute anything, because they are perfectly fine with people saying "this was good", even though they both contribute just as little. That is my point. I am making a sweeping statement perhaps, but I have never (not an understatement, I seriously never have) come across anyone (apart from the Aku no Hana thread which is an anomaly) who has taken issue with someone who said "this is good" because it doesn't contribute anything, yet I've seen many many people complain at people who say "this is bad".

I only mentioned bad/aggressive language because you said people may not like the "this is bad" posts because of the bad language, I think this is trite almost all the time. I think people simply disagree with the opinion expressed, and take extra offense because of the language. If they said "this is fucking amazing" they would not have issue with it. I'm sure this is not true of everyone, but it is true of the majority. Anyway, the use of abusive language is an irrelevant point.

If someone just doesn't like bad language and swearing then fine. However most people take issue with "this is bad" posts because of the difference in opinion, if it happens to be low on content or use bad language, they take issue with in addition. Neither of those things matter so long as the opinion expressed agrees with them, and that's why I was accusing everyone who did this of being massive hypocrites.
Apr 11, 2013 1:52 PM

Sep 2012
I guess whether a show is viewed as repetitive and not enjoyable also depends on what and where you look. For example, if it is a harem genre, and we can of course "predict" that at the end the guy would not choose one girl and surely if one girls seems to be winning we can "predict" that she will soon lose out to another. But does it mean that thus there is absolutely no way to enjoy a harem show, unless it has some unconventional element in it? I would think not. But someone who can only see the simplified picture of pattern repeating itself would of course be likely to claim that it is just repetitive and boring. And here the word "generic" becomes the magic word to use as if it must mean something negative, even though it needs not be.

I definitely agree that people put emotional weight on their opinions, but we also need to consider the effect of how the opinion is expressed, which means if the opinion is expressed emotionally it is more likely to elicit n emotional response. This is why I question the usefulness to further a discussion (this is a discussion thread after all, not a sounding board) if words of strong emotion are used.

I can see your point that both "this is bad" and "this is good" are just as contentless and vacuous as each other. I fully accept that both contribute just as little. However, what I observe is that negative words seem to have stronger impact on a person's emotion than the positive ones. So if I am a neutral observer, not loving nor hating the show, I would feel more irritated if I keep hearing exclamation of "bad" compared to hearing exultation of "good". Perhaps this varies from person to person, but I have a feeling that human naturally leans towards preference for exposure to positive words.

Actually personally I dislike "this is fucking amazing" too. But as I said, if the language is used in strongly negative manner, the irritation can be much bigger. Perhaps I am in the minority, but I strongly disagree that the use of abusive language is an irrelevant point. That said, I also think it is only natural when people are more tolerant when the view expressed matches with his view. So I definitely agree this is also one factor of how people decide to react to another's opinion.

I wonder where was the announcement of this change? Or we are seeing yet another case of changes made that impacted users but not communicated to them?

As much as I have a bunch of information to share about anime announced recently I cannot share it in news board, and the anime series is too disorganized and chaotic to share information except with people already interested in the particular series.
Apr 11, 2013 7:24 PM

Mar 2011
I never said that a show that was entirely generic was devoid of enjoyment. Being generic is not the be all and end all of quality, and I didn't mean for you to infer that I meant as such. I said that "generic" can be applied as a valid criticism, that's all. So I can say "well, I liked the series on the whole, it had likable characters and good art, but it was far too generic" for example. I only think generic is applicable in a few cases myself, but I can't deny that it can be used correctly.

Negatives evoke a stronger reaction than positives, this is known well enough, I think I read it had been tested scientifically numerous times in a NewScientist magazine at one point... (it's linked to the reason behind why politicians in debates tend to undermine the opposition rather than build themselves up). However, whilst this is the case, so what? Negative words will encourage stronger reactions, but that's not really a fair reason to say baseless negative posting is worse than baseless positive posting. You may get irritated because you may suspect the people posting know full well that their posts will cause irritation, something not true of the positive posters, but I can only speculate.

I only said abusive language was an irrelevant point with regards to the point I was originally trying to make. It's relevant with regards to the discussion we've had since, but not to the hypocrisy of those who complain at "this is bad" posts for lacking content.
Apr 11, 2013 9:15 PM

Sep 2012
> I never said that a show that was entirely generic was devoid of enjoyment.

I know you did not say that, but when you said "I know often shows are predictable yet still very enjoyable, but when it starts to feel repetitive, then that's a legitimate reason to feel something being entirely generic is bad." you are referring to the possibility that being generic can mean inducing a feeling of repetition and the implication is that the enjoyment would get lower as a result.

> So I can say "well, I liked the series on the whole, it had likable characters and good art, but it was far too generic" for example. I only think generic is applicable in a few cases myself, but I can't deny that it can be used correctly.

I would agree with the usage you have here. It is just that very often such qualification is absent in people's comment, with the evaluation being an abrupt "just another generic xxx show", "generic shit, dropped" etc. Which is why I said the term is abused and is now being used as just another general negative word to throw around, a slightly softer way to say "boring unoriginal shit".

> However, whilst this is the case, so what? Negative words will encourage stronger reactions, but that's not really a fair reason to say baseless negative posting is worse than baseless positive posting.

This I would disagree. You are saying that even if it is proven and well accepted that something is more irritating it is not unreasonable that people find the more irritating thing worse.

> You may get irritated because you may suspect the people posting know full well that their posts will cause irritation, something not true of the positive posters, but I can only speculate.

Well, I think there is a reason why troll is used to refer to posts that are deliberately written in a strongly negative way to provoke irritation. Of course posts that are deliberately written in a strongly positive way ("the best ever" etc) can be called trolls too but I am sure when we talk about trolls we almost always think of those who post negative posts, not those who post positive ones.

Apr 12, 2013 12:01 AM

May 2012
Even with the genres, this looks like it's going to be one hell of an anime.
Apr 12, 2013 7:11 AM

Mar 2011
People do often misuse the word generic, but then people often misuse many different words of criticism. Like the example you gave of "generic shit, dropped" people also say "the plot/characters/art is shit, dropped". But yeh, I agree that the word "generic" is perhaps the most commonly misused.

I'm not saying that people shouldn't find the more irritating post irritating. Actually I think irritating is the wrong word, but that's by the by. People will in general react more to a negative post than to a positive one, this is fine, but why should this stop the person posting?

In all honesty, I cannot see why someone should not post their thoughts because of some "neutral" people who happen to get slightly annoyed upon seeing negative words and posts, in fact to the contrary I would say "get over it" to these "neutral" viewers. As for the positive viewers, they will of course get more annoyed because it's contradicting their opinion, but if we give our opinions there will be inevitably disagreement. People will obviously get annoyed slightly at people disagreeing with them, but that's just the result of discussion. If we say that we can only have positive comments for fear of offending someone then it just turns into a massive circle jerk. That's not even much of a discussion anymore.
Apr 12, 2013 7:21 AM

Sep 2012
> People will in general react more to a negative post than to a positive one, this is fine, but why should this stop the person posting?

The question is more like: Why should the knowledge of this fact, that people in general react more to a negative post than to a positive one, give people more thought when they write a negative post? Why can they not consider that their choice of words in a negative post may invoke stronger emotion and thus it is better to pick words thoughtfully?

> in fact to the contrary I would say "get over it" to these "neutral" viewers

And this is precisely this kind of attitude that often gets a forum into a worse mood than it could be. You post negative posts and do not care about the words you use, and you even tell everyone, not just the fans, to "get over it" for your post because you don't care about what people may feel about it. And when people react strongly to your roughly worded negative post, fight begins and mood turns sour. At the end, as I said before, it is a discussion forum after all, not a personal sounding board for people to vent their anger or disappointment with no need for concern of others. I am sure when people post here, they want their posts to be read. If everyone just posts without sparing any consideration of others when they read them, I do not see how it can function as a discussion forum. Granted, we already have too many people posting here that use it as a sounding board with posts that are too short and lack in points (e.g. "an interesting episode", "I like it") but at least they are easily bypassed. Posts that use rough and abusive are harder to bypass altogether - not everyone has high tolerance or desensitization level for that.

> if we give our opinions there will be inevitably disagreement. People will obviously get annoyed slightly at people disagreeing with them, but that's just the result of discussion.

If you call it a discussion. Depending on how you express your opinion, it may well become argument or bickering. My point is I am definitely not against negative post, but I think discussion can come across much easier between people who love the show and those who dislike the show if there is more consideration in the wording.
symbvApr 12, 2013 7:36 AM

Apr 12, 2013 3:13 PM

Jan 2013
I really liked the first episode because I can relate a lot to the main characters thinking. Yukino is a very interesting character and has lot's of words of wisdom especially in the end where she said "Unsuccessful people are unsuccessful because they can't imagine the effort that successful people have invested." Yui's also really cute and I like her bubbly personality. ^.^
Apr 12, 2013 6:14 PM

Mar 2011
It's not negative words, it's negative opinions. Also, unless you have to resort to saying "it's not good", "the plot is not great", "the characters were not developed very well" etc. then it's hard to express a negative opinion without negative words, and even then you cannot express if you truly hate something and think it's terrible.

Often someone will detest the show, and to express that they use language that properly conveys that, and there should be no problem with that. You cannot express that sort of loathing without using negative words, unless you said something stupid like "this is the least best thing I've seen" or "I'd rather pass away than watch episode 2", the former sounds stupid and the second is more offensive, and restricts the person from actually explaining why.

I do not actually tell people to get over my posts, but if someone is genuinely offended simply because of the bad language, then simply put I couldn't give a fuck. Unless a post is a stream of swear words (which I've yet to see here) it should be alright for people to use coarse language. Even though I don't agree with someone who decides to say "This was shit because the plot was crap and the characters were dickheads... etc. " I fully support their right to do so. That sort of post should be easily ignored, in fact I think it is entirely the fault of those who don't have a "high tolerance or desensitization level for that". If they can ignore a "this is good" post then they should be able to ignore a "this is bad" post.

Still, what you say is correct, if people did word their responses better then there would be a higher chance that they could discuss without argument, however I still think people would take issue to negative posts simply because the opinions expressed do not suit them.
Apr 12, 2013 8:08 PM

Sep 2012
InfiniteRufus said:
It's not negative words, it's negative opinions. Also, unless you have to resort to saying "it's not good", "the plot is not great", "the characters were not developed very well" etc. then it's hard to express a negative opinion without negative words, and even then you cannot express if you truly hate something and think it's terrible.
I think I said it earlier, negative words is not a problem either. Problem is when you use strong, rough or emotional negative words. My point is that since we all agree that negative words affect people's feeling more, it is only natural that more attention would be placed on the wording used in negative posts, and so why it would help everyone and the forum more if some consideration is put into the wording when the post is written.

InfiniteRufus said:
Often someone will detest the show, and to express that they use language that properly conveys that, and there should be no problem with that. You cannot express that sort of loathing without using negative words, unless you said something stupid like "this is the least best thing I've seen" or "I'd rather pass away than watch episode 2", the former sounds stupid and the second is more offensive, and restricts the person from actually explaining why.
As soon as you said "loathing" you are talking about being emotional. Just like you do not want people to express emotionally positive words like "best ever" "masterpiece" "top of the top" for shows they love, the same thinking should apply to negative posts, and don't forget it is so much easier to find rough and strongly emotional negative words than its equivalent in positive words - the former has a long list of abusive and insulting language to pick from for example.

InfiniteRufus said:
I do not actually tell people to get over my posts, but if someone is genuinely offended simply because of the bad language, then simply put I couldn't give a fuck.
What is the difference here? Except whether you say it explicitly? Besides, I was talking about your attitude and (the lack of) concern for others when you wrote the post, not whether you actually tell people what you think. The moment you write a post in insulting language is already indicative of your "not give a fuck" mentality.

InfiniteRufus said:
Unless a post is a stream of swear words (which I've yet to see here) it should be alright for people to use coarse language. Even though I don't agree with someone who decides to say "This was shit because the plot was crap and the characters were dickheads... etc. " I fully support their right to do so. That sort of post should be easily ignored, in fact I think it is entirely the fault of those who don't have a "high tolerance or desensitization level for that".
Having "shit" "crap" "dickhead" is not a stream? It only seems that your tolerance is high for swear languages. At the end, while I see there is no black-and-white line to draw how far our tolerance should lie (you clearly have a line too as you said "unless a post is a stream of swear words..."), the point is that at the end in a public forum each of the participant's tolerance level will be set against each other. The further you go to push towards a higher level of roughness and coarseness, the more likely there are people who feel the line has been crossed, and the mood of the forum at the end depends on the collective view of all the participants. So if you are in a forum where everyone always speaks with swearing words you can use a lot of such words and still nobody cares. For a much broader forum which contains people from many places, we can see a lot more people without a similar tolerance and desensitization level, and you cannot blame them for being discomfited by the use of rough language. To view that they have to bear all the fault only means that the person who writes those language refuses to spare thoughts about the fact that the forum is not a personal sounding board but a place where a large variety of people gather and the possibility that they can have a different view about how much rough language is too much.

InfiniteRufus said:
If they can ignore a "this is good" post then they should be able to ignore a "this is bad" post.
Of course if it is just "this is good" post versus "this is bad" post " then of course both are easy to ignore. But the issue is different when we talk about rough language since we know negative words draw stronger feeling and it is much easier to throw rough and coarse negative words around.

InfiniteRufus said:
Still, what you say is correct, if people did word their responses better then there would be a higher chance that they could discuss without argument, however I still think people would take issue to negative posts simply because the opinions expressed do not suit them.
I would say that whether a person agrees with the opinion only changes his tolerance level so if you agree with the positive/negative opinion, you are more likely to tolerate its language, but there is also the reality that in general people do not react favorably to insult and abusive language in general.

Apr 12, 2013 10:13 PM

Oct 2012
symbv said:
So Kon returned from the Ixion world and came back to school as Hachiban, nice !!

Well, he's still a DT (Dotei) XD
Nice OP & ED

Lylaaz said:
I like their personalities as they are right now :D

Yeah I like it too, Hachiman especially
Remind me a bit of Eita (OreShura) without chuunibyou
Not really attracting girls at beginning, but then loved by many girls at the end..
"Signature removed"
Apr 13, 2013 8:49 AM

Jan 2013
There's a lot of decent stuff airing this season. But out of all of them, this show could actually become my favorite ^^

laughed a lot
Apr 13, 2013 6:16 PM

Feb 2009
I like it when they keep telling people to be themselves, but really usually when one is not like the crowd he/she is single out, so they have to change themselves to fit in. Hooray for individualism!!!! Society doesn't need individuals it needs sheep it can control.
Apr 13, 2013 8:43 PM

Oct 2012
And at 16 minutes in... I fell in love. I'm still in shock that they used the B-word as much as they did. In the first episode no less. But I'm guessing a love triangle will emerge, which I don't really like (well I do, it's just that it makes me sad). Can't wait for the next installment!
NickyCharismaApr 16, 2013 9:18 AM
Let this be our little secret, no needs to know we're feeling HIGHER AND HIGHER AND HIGHER!
Apr 14, 2013 6:38 AM

Mar 2013
The first episode was great, will continue watching 100%.
Apr 14, 2013 7:36 PM
Nov 2011
There are a lot of elements I'm reminded of from other Anime. Guess that's what I get for watching so much in this genre. However, I'm hesitant to try and jump to any conclusions about its goal or themes just yet. It's just too soon to do so.

Could be interesting though.
Be thankful for those you have near who are dear
For time is not always kind to those who would be on your mind
Seize the day, some exclaim, but that which is past, no more shall have its day.
Apr 15, 2013 3:09 AM

Jul 2009
I hope it gets better, first ep was a bit boring.
Apr 15, 2013 5:08 AM

Jan 2011
This was pretty boring tbh, but it is an introduction episode so I can't complain about that.
I almost never read discussions after I made my post, if you want to reply PM me or post on my profile page.
Apr 15, 2013 7:38 PM
Jul 2018
The Mc dead eyes reminds me of gintoki.

This seems interesting.
Apr 17, 2013 9:38 AM

Nov 2011
i like the op
Hate Keeps me warm
Apr 19, 2013 12:47 AM

Apr 2013
Pretty good looking forward to it but the drawing of the male character I find him a bit awkward.
Apr 19, 2013 10:07 AM

Apr 2013
5/5
Awesome Art and character designs and so far not too generic and I like the male MC.
Apr 21, 2013 8:04 PM

Nov 2010
Wow, so much praise for this ep. I personally don't see where any of you are coming from; I found this ep way too rushed and boring. My second-to-least-favorite anime from this season so far.
Apr 21, 2013 8:16 PM

Nov 2012
A lot of people seem to be disliking the slow pace of this anime, I'm still liking it, but hell I've been waiting for this since the anime adaption was announced last year. Hopefully it'll pick up and keep people interested~
Apr 23, 2013 5:26 AM

Apr 2012
I'm the only one who thinks the teacher is actually the most attractive of all the characters?
Apr 24, 2013 6:46 PM

Feb 2013
The artistic style is kind of sharp on the edges and somewhat different, I like that. At times it can be pretty slow-paced but I don't particularly dislike that. Characters were nice, Yukino was pretty awesome.

Oh and the teacher was actually really cool hehehe
Apr 26, 2013 4:58 PM

Sep 2012
Well uhm, boring kind of, for a first episode, but it was okay. I will continue watching.
Apr 29, 2013 6:22 AM

Jun 2012
Hiki has gotta be my favorite male MC of the season. Teacher was a bit of a bitch.
May 3, 2013 3:27 AM

Jun 2008
Liked it. It kept things quite real and had interesting dialogue which helps give us characters with expand personalities. It basically avoided many anime cliches despite the basic premise of people with no friends and a helping club being cliche themselves.
Let's see how it goes from now, and if it will keep it real or become more shallow and become some complete rom-com.
May 7, 2013 6:50 AM

Jul 2011
Lolicon_is_Love said:
I personally don't see where any of you are coming from; I found this ep way too rushed and boring.

From Bunga-bunga Land.
May 8, 2013 8:46 AM

Jan 2013
I can't believe I put this off until now. I really enjoyed this! Both the MC (who looks like Araragi thanks to the hair lol) and Yukinoshita are interesting and have similar personalities - which I'm really not used to seeing. I'm sure they will end up becoming close. As always I'm a sucker for the SoL/romance stuff so I'm already all in but what sold it was the strength of the dialogue when they were helping Yui. Hachiman knows exactly who he is and what he wants and doesn't try to act to conform, similar to Yukinoshita.

Also, the flashbacks were hilarious! I have a feeling I'm gonna like this better than the other airing shows I'm watching
-Nothing can stay unchanged. Even so, can you still keep on loving this place?

-Be still my soul; when change and tears are past, all safe and blessed we shall meet at last.
May 18, 2013 8:10 PM

Jan 2013
ainky said:
Lolicon_is_Love said:
I personally don't see where any of you are coming from; I found this ep way too rushed and boring.

From Bunga-bunga Land.

Not bad, let see how's the next episode.
Please learn about cel animation and its technical process.
Learn how special effects and backlighting were done without computers.

May 29, 2013 5:23 AM

Jan 2012
I'm really hoping for a confession in this one, I've watched a lot of romance anime where they never end up actually having any romance (specifically romance rivals/harem situations. So far it looks good I just hope this doesn't turn out with a bad last few eps like a lot of other anime.
May 31, 2013 12:14 AM

Oct 2011
Well now, that wasn't bad at all. I look forward to the rest of this.
Jun 7, 2013 4:41 PM

Apr 2013
So far it looks ok. Might be get hooked to this one.
Jun 18, 2013 12:03 AM

Nov 2008
This seems like it will be good. I don't have high expectations but hopefully it will not be the typical generic harem anime.
Jun 18, 2013 10:41 AM

Apr 2011
Don't worry it's far from typical.
Jul 1, 2013 2:06 AM
May 2012
That MC doesn't give a shit calling them bitch
Jul 1, 2013 9:28 PM

Sep 2011
Very interesting start.
Jul 2, 2013 9:01 AM

Aug 2012
Rom/Com FTW <3 ...great start!!
Jul 10, 2013 12:49 AM

Sep 2012
Nice opening
Jul 20, 2013 7:19 AM

Mar 2013
rwwwwwwrrr xDD
Jul 29, 2013 7:22 AM

Jun 2010
kinda dull...will continue to watch though
Aug 1, 2013 11:11 AM

May 2012
Pretty decent start of this series, a bit slow but the main concept is already put nicely in picture so well lets see what the whole story has to offer!
Pages (9) « First ... « 4 5 [6] 7 8 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Yahari Ore no Seishun Love Comedy wa Machigatteiru. Episode 13 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Jun 27, 2013

562 by ViSpace »»
May 24, 7:17 AM

Poll: » Yahari Ore no Seishun Love Comedy wa Machigatteiru. Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Jun 20, 2013

437 by ViSpace »»
May 24, 6:51 AM

Poll: » Yahari Ore no Seishun Love Comedy wa Machigatteiru. Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Jun 13, 2013

285 by ViSpace »»
May 24, 6:23 AM

Poll: » Yahari Ore no Seishun Love Comedy wa Machigatteiru. Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Jun 6, 2013

336 by ViSpace »»
May 24, 2:31 AM

Poll: » Yahari Ore no Seishun Love Comedy wa Machigatteiru. Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - May 30, 2013

260 by ViSpace »»
May 24, 1:50 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.