Forums
New
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (19) « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 » ... Last »
Oct 26, 2008 4:08 PM

Oct 2008
DarkShines said:
Hello MAL member socializing club,let's get to know each other ^__^

I'm Tanya,17 years old,birthday on October 2. I'm from Bulgaria (this is a country in Eastern Europe,btw XD) but I can speak English,French,a little German and a little Russian. I'm also obsessed with music,my favorite band is Depeche Mode and then Muse (hence the username,it's the title of a Muse song-Dark shines! :D)

I don't know what else to say right now,more coming up later ^^ Feel free to talk to me about anime,manga or anything else under the sun,I'd love to hear from you :D

My birthday is also on October 2nd !=D Welcome to MAL! I recently joined MAL :)
It's not whether you win or lose, it's whether I win :P
Oct 26, 2008 5:28 PM

Jul 2008
YAY! We have three members who share the same birthday!!! (October 2nd)

DarkShines, dels and midori-chan89 ^__^
Oct 29, 2008 9:15 AM

May 2008
Thanks very much,everyone! ^^

natsuki-chan-bg said:

Welcome!!!!
I'm sure that you'll have fun here and meet a lot of new people :DD

p.s. I'm your neighbor from Serbia lol

Hello,neighbour =) Thanks,I hope so ^^

akane-soir86 said:
YAY! We have three members who share the same birthday!!! (October 2nd)

DarkShines, dels and midori-chan89 ^__^

Yay,three is a lucky number! ^^ What a coincidence,really. October 2nd pwns >:
Oct 30, 2008 3:30 AM

Jul 2008
I agree with you there... ^__^

I'm still wondering if there are other members who share the same birthday as I do :D
Oct 30, 2008 7:23 AM

Apr 2008
akane-soir86 said:

I'm still wondering if there are other members who share the same birthday as I do :D

we could have a calendar where we all mark our b-days

Oct 30, 2008 8:16 AM

Aug 2007
saitoXhenrietta said:
akane-soir86 said:

we could have a calendar where we all mark our b-days
Thats' a good idea =D
Oct 30, 2008 8:24 AM

Jul 2008
Hi everyone I'm Rax. I'm 25 and still in love with anime! I'm from the Philippines. my birthday is Aug 1. I like rock and alternative music. umm i dont know what else to say. ask questions and maybe i can answer :)

Oct 30, 2008 8:31 AM

Jun 2008
rackoy said:
Hi everyone I'm Rax. I'm 25 and still in love with anime! I'm from the Philippines. my birthday is Aug 1. I like rock and alternative music. umm i dont know what else to say. ask questions and maybe i can answer :)

Welcome!!!
Have fun :DDDDD
//“The third time is for what will be. The way back will come but once. Be steadfast.”
Oct 30, 2008 5:49 PM

Jul 2008
rackoy said:

Welcome to the MAL Members Socializing Club, Rax :)

Have fun making new friends and getting to know each other more :)

Ah... BTW, rock and alternative music owns! ;)
Nov 2, 2008 7:56 PM

Jan 2008
Nyello, just your average 18yr old English anime fan here. My birthday is in fact on 25th December but it really doesn't seem all that strange to me because, well, it's been like that for my entire life and I don't know what it'd be like if it was different ^.^. I'm currently studying Business Management at the University of Winchester, but like to spend my spare time browsing the internet, watching anime and most of all listening to music =).
Nov 2, 2008 8:09 PM

Apr 2008
Seasonreaper said:
Nyello, just your average 18yr old English anime fan here. My birthday is in fact on 25th December but it really doesn't seem all that strange to me because, well, it's been like that for my entire life and I don't know what it'd be like if it was different ^.^. I'm currently studying Business Management at the University of Winchester, but like to spend my spare time browsing the internet, watching anime and most of all listening to music =).

welcome welcome

i know everyone asks you this, but i've gotta ask myself: If you celebrate Christmas, then on Dec 25, do you have two separate celebrations, or just one large party?

Nov 2, 2008 8:12 PM

Jan 2008
Hehe yeah, a lot of people do ask. Generally just do the entire thing in one go, it's easier.
Nov 2, 2008 10:27 PM

Jul 2008
@Seasonreaper: Welcome to the MAL Members Socializing Club! Have fun making new friends and getting to know each other more! :D
Nov 3, 2008 2:02 AM

Jun 2008
saitoXhenrietta said:
Seasonreaper said:

welcome welcome

i know everyone asks you this, but i've gotta ask myself: If you celebrate Christmas, then on Dec 25, do you have two separate celebrations, or just one large party?

welcome, fellow management student XDDD
//“The third time is for what will be. The way back will come but once. Be steadfast.”
Nov 3, 2008 3:52 AM
Jul 2018
Hey,i'm not very good at doing this so i just copied bits off my profile.

Name:Kerry

Interests: A few are playing my bass guitar (Angus) :D, reading, music, One Tree Hill, watching animes (duh!), computers, computer games (when i actually get the chance to play them) and some sports ( favourites being skiing,surfing,running and tennis)

My life right now: I am currently at High School doing my final year there.

Now about me: I find it really hard to describe myself unless i think about it for a bit but off the top of my head...I'm a quiet, shy person. Although after drinking too much Coca-Cola i go hyper and loud. Have a small obsession with music. A little bit nerdy/geeky but i'm happy the way i am.

My e-mail is kerryannison@hotmail.co.uk or cute_little_muffin@hotmail.co.uk

And this is just starting to go to crap so i'll shut up now...feel free to message me if you want to ask me any other questions or whatever.
:D
Nov 3, 2008 6:42 AM

Jul 2008
@TheSockPrincess: Welcome to the MAL Members Socializing Club! Have fun making new friends and getting to know each other better! :)

BTW... I don't recommend giving out your e-mail address just like that 'cos it's kinda unsafe. But that's my opinion, so no hard feelings, ne? :)

I'm a shy and quiet person too! ;)
Nov 3, 2008 6:53 AM
Jul 2018
Hey that's cool. I don't have hard feelings/grudges/whatever.
:P
I'm a pacifist type of person.
I don't really use e-mail no more anyway. I have myspace and bebo...that's enough for me.
I don't normally give it out...don't know what made me...lack of sleep of something probably.
Woot, some one who is quiet and shy like me! Yay!
Nov 3, 2008 8:49 AM

Jul 2008
I am quiet and shy (as well as sensitive) in real life and the funny thing is that I am the opposite on the internet XD

I think we're gonna get along just fine, my friend :)
Nov 3, 2008 11:43 AM

Aug 2007
akane-soir86 said:
I am quiet and shy (as well as sensitive) in real life and the funny thing is that I am the opposite on the internet XD

I think we're gonna get along just fine, my friend :)
That's very much like me xD
Nov 3, 2008 8:30 PM

Jul 2008
Llama_Guy said:
That's very much like me xD

Hehehe... :)

Another member who has something in common with me! ;)
Nov 4, 2008 3:28 AM
Jul 2018
I have to agree with Llama_Guy...i'm shy in real life but online i'm really outgoing.
Nov 4, 2008 4:44 AM

Jul 2008
So the three of us are more or less the same?

I'm calm most of the time, though...

And I rarely get mad, even when I do, I don't show it... :P
Nov 4, 2008 7:26 AM

Apr 2008
hmm i'm somewhat similar:
i am quiet, but not shy, and i rarely, if ever get mad

Nov 4, 2008 5:12 PM

Jan 2008
Calmness is always good.
Nov 4, 2008 9:01 PM

Jul 2008
Seasonreaper said:
Calmness is always good.

You got that right :)

I just checked your profile and you seem to like watching gory anime! That's cool cos I like watching gory anime too! :3
Nov 5, 2008 1:29 AM
Jul 2018
I tend to get mad at the stupidest (okay, i'm not sure if that's a real word) of things. Or at my parents.Or my brothers. But that's only to be expected. But i never show it, i keep it inside, which is bad i guess.
So yeah i'm a pretty calm person, i think.
Nov 5, 2008 4:03 AM

Jul 2008
The last time I lost my tempber big time was when someone called my mom a bitch but that will be the first and last time I would throw such temper...

But whenever someone makes me mad, I would just ignore them and keep calm :)
Nov 5, 2008 4:05 AM

Jun 2008
TheSockPrincess said:
I tend to get mad at the stupidest (okay, i'm not sure if that's a real word) of things. Or at my parents.Or my brothers. But that's only to be expected. But i never show it, i keep it inside, which is bad i guess.
So yeah i'm a pretty calm person, i think.

Keeping it in is bad. I am saying this cause I'm like this,
and it can happen that you just lose control,
and get angry with someone who's irrelevant to your issue...
so better to confront the source of your anger directly :)
Nov 5, 2008 4:09 AM

Jul 2008
I agree with Natsuki-sempai somewhat... even though I rarely get angry :)

But, Natsuki-sempai... remember the incident when someone called my mom a bitch? XD
Nov 5, 2008 8:49 AM
Jul 2018
I know its bad.
I,uh, lost my temper at school today. *hangs her head in shame* This guy came up to me and was taking the piss out of me for various reasons...so i bitch slapped him in the dining hall. The whole place went deathly quiet, i was mortified but felt better for slapping him. :D
Nov 5, 2008 9:01 AM

Apr 2008
TheSockPrincess said:
I know its bad.
I,uh, lost my temper at school today. *hangs her head in shame* This guy came up to me and was taking the piss out of me for various reasons...so i bitch slapped him in the dining hall. The whole place went deathly quiet, i was mortified but felt better for slapping him. :D

i've never actually seen someone be b-slapped for real. good for you, although you don't want to make it a habit, ne?

Nov 5, 2008 9:07 AM
Jul 2018
I think it amused a few people. and i definitely will not make a habit of it, its far to mortifying for me.
Nov 5, 2008 5:59 PM

Jul 2008
That guy deserved it if he pissed you off big time! ^0^

I told the other members about an incident where this guy pissed me off when he called my mom a bitch and I almost punched a hole through his face. The other members might remember the details... :P
Nov 5, 2008 7:24 PM

Feb 2008
eto~ introduction time
I'm LucySky but you can just call me Lucy please :3 I live in Canada, Vancouver to be exact and I'm currently in my last year of high school. I play piano and have been learning guitar since last year (with generally poor results >.>) I'm not music obsessed like some people but I do dabble a bit. I like to listen to stuff from the 1960's such as the Beatles, the Who and the Rolling Stones. I also really love Billie Holiday and CCR. My personality is somewhat cynical (this may have something to do with my dad being a tax collector and my mom being a psychologist Dx) and I tend to be a perfectionist in most areas of my life. I also drink way too much coffee. Especially when I'm stressed; I'm a Starbucks fiend. I spend more money on it then on anime and manga xDD I've been watching anime for quite some time but recently I prefer manga for some reason. I read a lot of shoujo type stuff; a nice fluffy story always makes for good escapism I find ;3 As far as anime goes I prefer action oriented shows such as TTGL, Katekyo Hitman Reborn and Black Lagoon. I also like some shounen-ai and yaoi occasionally. I hope we can all be friends~ ;3
Nov 5, 2008 7:35 PM

Jul 2008
Welcome to the MAL Members Socializing Club, LucySky! :)

Have fun making new friends and getting to know each other more! :)

Hey, I love to hear songs by CCR too! 'Black Moon Rising' and 'Lookin' Out My Back Door' are my favourite songs! :D
Nov 5, 2008 8:44 PM

Jun 2008
oh my... a psychologist as a parent... i hear many psychologists choose their job because they think it will help themselves.
"I only have two modes... At war with something, or having sex with it! There is no middle ground." -Colbert

Nov 5, 2008 10:49 PM

Aug 2008

Favorites

Food: almost anything
Hobbies: anime, Eating, Sleeping,Surfing internet, and Listening to music
DragonLord0Nov 7, 2008 3:13 PM
Nov 6, 2008 1:18 AM
Jul 2018
akane-soir86- wow, you must have been incredibly angry.
*note to self..do not mess with akane-soire86*
The outcome of my bitch slapping episode has left my peers with a bit more respect for me...finally after waiting for 6 years.
LucySky and DisturbedAngel- hey!
And now i'm going to get back to sleeping in my computing class.
:)
Nov 6, 2008 2:25 AM

Jul 2008
@DisturbedAngel: I have seen you around before but welcome to the MAL Members Socializing Club! Have fun making new friends and getting to know each other better! :D

@TheSockPrincess: I was because he called my mom a bitch. Nobody and I mean nobody calls my mom a bitch. But seriously, that was like the first and only time I threw such temper (hopefully! XD)
Nov 6, 2008 2:54 AM
Jul 2018
Well i can see why you did it.
Nov 6, 2008 3:02 AM

Aug 2008
thank you
Nov 6, 2008 5:16 AM

Jul 2008
@TheSockPrincess: But you do not have to be scared of me :)

@DisturbedAngel: You're most welcomed, my friend :)
Nov 6, 2008 6:49 AM
Jul 2018
akane-soir86-Teehee! I'll try not to be. :D
Nov 6, 2008 7:06 AM

Jul 2008
@TheSockPrincess: I am someone who is usually sensitive, shy and soft-spoken so you don't have to worry ^^
Nov 6, 2008 7:18 AM
Jul 2018
akane-soir86-That's cool...hmm, administation is very boring today. i hate word processing.
:S
Yes!!!10 minutes til i go home! Yay!
Nov 6, 2008 7:32 PM

Apr 2008
Banchou here, i do hav a real name but how cool is it to be called Banchou in at least 1 form of communication!!! ^^

Let's see, I'm 25, single [hard to believe right? XD], i currently hold 2 jobs not including my freelance graphic design work... am Filipino living in SoCalifornia, lived half my life in the Islands so i know my roots!!! served in the Army and did 1 year in Iraq [that was fun!]... I own a ton of dvd's i havnt even seen yet, just got my first tattoo on my birthday... i love to snowboard, backpacking, J~fashion and i can't live w/o my mac, Loves all music sans country, diehard MCR fan, happy about the recent trend of band reunions [ie. Face to Face and STp.

i like to hav fun and get loud yet i also enjoy some quiet time, I hate people but i enjoy gatherings, i love to be active but an avid pragmatist, feels optimistic and at the same time pessimistic...

... I guess u can say I'm a walking contradiction!!!

Animewise, Major Clannad fanboy, Fuko~chan daisuki, I guess personalitywise I can say that i'm 4O% Kenji Harima, 15% Eikichi Onizuka, 15% Sousuke Sagara, and 2O% The entire Genshiken club!!! Just got started reading Manga, First anime watched was Voltes V and Daimos back when i was 6 in 1989, What got me into mainstream anime was of course DBZ,

Joined MAL last May and love it so far, i got to meet some interesting people in real life including Kami~Xinil himself at this years Anime Expo... I totally dumped my myspace account for this [facebook u can stay... for now. ^^]

if u wanna see how i looks liek i got a pic in my profile!!! ok i think i dragged on this alrdy so i look forward to chattin' w/ y'all
Nov 7, 2008 2:47 AM

Jul 2008
Welcome to the MAL Members Socializing Club, Banchou! :)

Have fun making new friends and getting to know each other better! :D
Nov 7, 2008 2:53 AM

May 2008
Welcome Banchou!!! 8D

Nice!! Freelance Graphic Artist

_KAMUSTA

Nov 7, 2008 2:57 AM

Jul 2008
He is a die hard fan of My Chemical Romance too! AWESOME!!! :D
Nov 7, 2008 9:57 AM

May 2008
Eum... hello I am Serenti from Sweden. Seren is just fine xD

16 years old and is obviously studying in school. Eumm... I am training judo on my spare time and the rest of my time I do my homework or sit infront of my computer. That's about it I guess.

Anyone who want to ask some questions or something? xD
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (19) « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

» Anyone here practice martial arts or other fighting techniques?

HateYouFool2 - Aug 7, 2009

16 by MetalistPunk »»
Mar 13, 2021 11:41 AM

Sticky: » Your opinion matters! Ways to improve this club! ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

KaminaKai - Oct 18, 2008

369 by WAniMeZ »»
May 13, 2015 7:00 AM

» Fav quotes from anime/manga.

Roncha - Feb 7, 2009

22 by Midori-tan »»
Jan 31, 2014 2:02 PM

» Riddles and Brain Teasers ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Saitoe - Oct 21, 2008

273 by makitokun »»
Mar 23, 2013 4:07 AM

» Are we neighbours? ( 1 2 3 )

KaminaKai - Oct 13, 2008

128 by Lyyzee »»
Mar 17, 2013 7:07 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.