Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Fullmetal Alchemist
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (5) « First ... « 3 4 [5]
Mar 31, 2020 5:21 PM

Nov 2017
The Promised Day is tomorrow! Which is supposed to happen in the spring, which I find to be kind of neat. Spring is supposed to be the season where everything can begin again and spring also represents promise. Promise... promised day... get it?

Winry safely makes it to her home. And Ed seems to have gotten taller!

Al is coming in and out of consciousness again. With the Promised Day being so close I wouldn't be surprised if that is somehow affecting his soul. When he leaves the train he finds Gluttony and Pride! Oh mayne, definitely not the type of characters you want to run into at night! 😱

King Bradley heads back to Central, but the train he's on gets blown to smithereens! Now, I wouldn't count him out just yet considering he's a Homunculus and all.

In the outro, Olivier is watching/hearing Bradley's subordinates arguing and losing their minds with him out of the picture. She thinks about taking over, but before that can happen, Father and Sloth appear! 😱 And the energy in the room definitely takes a turn.

The anticipation is building up once again!
Apr 1, 2020 7:48 PM

Feb 2020
time jump to spring!

ed and winry are so cute but i am v upset that ed couldn't meet al before he left!

gluttony i hate you xoxo

OH MY GOD DID PRIDE TOUCH AL'S SEAL??????

double bluff from grumman, not that it will stop wrath lol probably only made him more mad

where is al?????? is he ok???????
Apr 1, 2020 7:51 PM

Feb 2020
time jump to spring!

ed and winry are so cute but i am v upset that ed couldn't meet al before he left!

gluttony i hate you xoxo

OH MY GOD DID PRIDE TOUCH AL'S SEAL??????

double bluff from grumman, not that it will stop wrath lol probably only made him more mad

where is al?????? is he ok???????
May 9, 2020 6:08 PM
Apr 2018
How much time has passed? Edward looked as if he had went from puberty to adulthood. He even looked taller than Winry.

Didn't like Ed part, I liked the rest
Jul 22, 2020 9:45 AM

Aug 2018
Very great episode, we got the hillarious moment in the beggining but we also got amazing Roy and Olivier moment but the best part was seeing Bradley and his men being completely outplayed in the end
Nov 12, 2020 7:04 PM

Jul 2017
Ed's really grown eh. He's atleast now suitable for Winry since she wants to marry a person taller than her and not shorter lol. In general, this episode was good again. So much happening as The Promised Day is right around the corner and the intensity is through the roof. King Bradley's train got got, Winry made it back safely, Olivier is stuck with Father and Sloth in the same room at the end before she could take over, etc.

It's time for the beginning of the end.
Jan 11, 2021 9:57 AM

Aug 2017
Al capture was so obvious, they did a mistake there.
All weebs creatures of the galaxy, hear this message. Those of you who listen will not be struck by western animation. You will no longer know hunger, nor pain. Your Anime have come to lead you now. Our strength shall serve as a luminous sun toward which all intelligence may blossom. And the impervious shelter beneath which you will prosper. However, for those who refuse our offer and cling to their western animation ways… For you, there will be great wrath.
Feb 24, 2021 9:56 PM

Jul 2020
Winry said she won't marry a guy shorter than her, but Ed is taller than her now :'3
Dec 9, 2021 10:08 AM
Nov 2020
Ed has been slowly growing throughout the series
Mar 10, 2022 2:43 PM

Feb 2021
I thought Greed say he was the leader, now I guess he's following Ed around. Hopefully the story continues to focus on accepting his identity, he's easily the best and most realistic of the homunculi rn. still pretty interested in Scar too. Although i don't understand how this whole promised day stuff and any of this military crap going on relates to Ed and Al getting their bodies back, it all just feels like uneeded filler in the end. We barely know anything about the Ishvalens and what they're motives have been throughout the story, and now we're just expecting them to be useful for the first time during the final fight? feels pretty underdeveloped. Do the characters who keep talking about it even know what's really happening? That they're gonna be sacrificed? Like they're just passively preparing for it and not taking immediate action?
Jun 6, 2022 6:00 AM
Apr 2022
Edward has been growing up so fast ⏩
Jul 28, 2022 8:20 AM

Oct 2009
Our boy is growing up right before our eyes
Dec 14, 2022 8:09 AM
May 2020
MTO FODA GENIOS!!
Jun 30, 2023 5:00 AM
scientia exitus

Mar 2020
I remember this episode being one of my favourites, seeing our guys coming together and kicking things off ahead of their opponents; and it still is one of my favourite episodes of fmab.

NYANPASU
5700XT

Sep 7, 2023 8:08 AM
Jan 2022
wowowowoowie
thinks are fully heating up!! Strategies are in play
Apr 4, 11:42 PM

Jan 2021
Whoa. Ed and Winry are now looking all grown up. I will miss Ed with his braids and red robe.

I didn't expect Al to be caught by Pride. Pride really is everywhere... and Father knows that Olivier is just pretending...

The next episodes seem to be full of fights. Excited but scared too lol.

Ah. But Envy is also still alive....I want Mustang to know that it was him who killed Hughes...

Jun 2, 3:07 AM
Mar 2024
It's getting really exciting
Pages (5) « First ... « 3 4 [5]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood Episode 56 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

DeviantKaos - May 9, 2010

208 by Ronin_4011 »»
Jun 2, 11:58 PM

Poll: » Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood Episode 55 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

DeviantKaos - May 2, 2010

232 by Ronin_4011 »»
Jun 2, 11:33 PM

Poll: » Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood Episode 45 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

removed-user - Feb 21, 2010

178 by DryAmeer »»
Jun 2, 5:24 AM

Poll: » Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood Episode 64 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Ahenshihael - Jul 4, 2010

976 by iwakur4 »»
Jun 2, 1:26 AM

Poll: » Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood Episode 37 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

adamantine - Dec 20, 2009

174 by Ronin_4011 »»
Jun 1, 11:45 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.