Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Sword Art Online (light novel)
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (11) « First ... « 5 6 [7] 8 9 » ... Last »
Nov 25, 2012 7:52 AM
Aug 2012
Damit another whole week to wait :(
Nov 25, 2012 7:53 AM

Jun 2008
AirStyles said:
I care about how they portray Asuna!

I honestly don't care how they portray Asuna in ALO, because that's the only time she's portrayed powerless. I know that she can still kick ass in later stories.

It's just a "brief moment" of powerlessness, It's just in one arc, when compared to the whole. Some people didn't like it when she's a "mary-sue", now when she's all tied up some people call it sexist....WTF?

Visit this blog That I'm working with my friend
http://randomnessthing.com/
Nov 25, 2012 8:09 AM
Oct 2012
kaimax said:

There are far worst offenders then SAO, why don't these guys complain about "sexist" on those specific animes. You guys are basically calling out on the weakest case just because it's popular.

Expectations. Anyone who complains about fanservice in say ToLoveRu is being an ass, because fanservice is what the series is all about. If you don't like it don't watch it. Same thing with the more violent and sexual shows like Freezing and Ikkitousen. If you went in with any other expectation, then the problem is with you, not the show. It isn't like they are hiding what they are.

Now one can dislike both genres, and be disgusted by the reaction of fans to those shows, but that is a conversation on a different level.

SAO aspires to be more than just a mere fanservice. It is primarily supposed to be a Fantasy. It aspires to cross genders attracting female viewers instead of being mere male wish fulfillment fantasy. As such people had higher expectations of the animation, and with higher expectations comes greater disappointment.
Nov 25, 2012 8:11 AM

Jun 2009
kaimax said:
AirStyles said:
I care about how they portray Asuna!

I honestly don't care how they portray Asuna in ALO, because that's the only time she's portrayed powerless. I know that she can still kick ass in later stories.

It's just a "brief moment" of powerlessness, It's just in one arc, when compared to the whole. Some people didn't like it when she's a "mary-sue", now when she's all tied up some people call it sexist....WTF?

I don't like Mary-Sue either.

What I like to see, is a blood and tear Asuna. Like the one in episode 2 and episode 13.

What I do not like, is Asuna in episode 8(especially)and 10, and the whole of ALO.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Nov 25, 2012 8:16 AM

Nov 2008
I want my Kirito x Asuna reunion already!!!

Kirito loves her so much. Poor Asuna, and she was so close, but of course she had to be discovered by those slimy things.

The ending lyrics at the end there, really matched with the ending of Kirito flying up as soon as he heard she was there. I can't wait for them to reunite.
I am a sucker for romance!!!!
]

Nov 25, 2012 8:24 AM

Jun 2012
SephiriAzure said:
I want my Kirito x Asuna reunion already!!!

Kirito loves her so much. Poor Asuna, and she was so close, but of course she had to be discovered by those slimy things.

The ending lyrics at the end there, really matched with the ending of Kirito flying up as soon as he heard she was there. I can't wait for them to reunite.

I am still hoping, that we get a nice boat ending! I think that would turn around the whole fan base, the haters will like SAO and the true fans will be shocked!
All hail the Nutcracker Queen!
Nov 25, 2012 8:59 AM

Jan 2008
It looks like Sugou and the entire team of researchers don't have a single idea about computer security. Would it hurt to stick a few

if player.name=="Asuna": return False

or

if not alo.permissions.ADMIN in player.permissions: return False

into the code here and there?
Nov 25, 2012 9:06 AM

Jan 2008
Am I the only one who felt it was more awkward the scientist/tentacle guy who was attempting to tentacle rape Asuna said "I'm tired of using a doll."? Lol.
Nov 25, 2012 9:09 AM

Apr 2009
Volvagia356 said:
It looks like Sugou and the entire team of researchers don't have a single idea about computer security. Would it hurt to stick a few

or

Logic does not apply here.
Steel Ball Run anime when?
Nov 25, 2012 9:14 AM

May 2012
I loved this episode! Asuna was SOOOOOOO close!!!!! Why must she be captured?!?!?!?!?! WHY?!?!?!?!?!!?!?!?!?!

Nov 25, 2012 9:16 AM
Oct 2012
Volvagia356 said:

or

Why the hell would they write that into the game's code? They had adequate security measures in place, they just didn't know about the reflection bug.
Nov 25, 2012 9:19 AM
Oct 2012
Paul said:
Am I the only one who felt it was more awkward the scientist/tentacle guy who was attempting to tentacle rape Asuna said "I'm tired of using a doll."? Lol.

Hitting a little too close to home :-) Joke Joke.

This is why I didn't mind the scene so much. Unfortunately it is realistic. Note, these people aren't otaku, this isn't playing on the stereotype of the NTR loving nerd, so they aren't using that tired cliche. Sugou for one despises such people, but when you give him (and these other two scientists) absolute power over people, as Lord Acton said, it corrupts.

I thought it interesting the rationalizations that they come up with to explain (to them at least -Sugou needs no such rationalizations) why what they are doing isn't bad (hey, we also give them pleasurable experiences (including some wish fulfillment dreams in the Novel, which are equally if not more disturbing)). I also thought the spectrum of evil interesting, not the one who does these things to Asuna is pathetic, only when his partner leaves and stops when he returns.

Yes it is a disturbing scene, but at least there is a point to it. If people don't think some of the people who will create VR games in the future won't be into such things, they are fooling themselves.
Nov 25, 2012 9:23 AM
Oct 2012
whatever123456 said:
Volvagia356 said:

or

Why the hell would they write that into the game's code? They had adequate security measures in place, they just didn't know about the reflection bug.

Also, there are a whole lot of other people who probably have access to that code (the President of the Company (i.e. Asuna's father) on down (scores if not hundreds of people should be working on a project this large), so putting it in there could have exposed Suguo's independent skunk works project.

But to quote Nidhoeggr: Logic does not apply here, at least to those making the critiques.
Nov 25, 2012 9:32 AM

Apr 2009
Takuan_Soho said:
whatever123456 said:
Volvagia356 said:

or

Also, there are a whole lot of other people who probably have access to that code (the President of the Company (i.e. Asuna's father) on down (scores if not hundreds of people should be working on a project this large), so putting it in there could have exposed Suguo's independent skunk works project.

But to quote Nidhoeggr: Logic does not apply here, at least to those making the critiques.

Come on, the "mirror bug" is nothing but shit writing. And he could just strip her off all her online rights since he is the fucking administrator. There are tons of anti-griefing programs and plugins for every game out there. Why doesn't Sugou act like every fucking twelve year old that has enough pocket money to own a Minecraft server and include such programs? ESPECIALLY when this is something he should priorize.
Nov 25, 2012 9:33 AM
Jul 2012
dangit only 4 episodes left
Nov 25, 2012 9:47 AM
Oct 2012
Nidhoeggr said:

Come on, the "mirror bug" is nothing but shit writing. And he could just strip her off all her online rights since he is the fucking administrator. There are tons of anti-griefing programs and plugins for every game out there. Why doesn't Sugou act like every fucking twelve year old that has enough pocket money to own a Minecraft server and include such programs? ESPECIALLY when this is something he should priorize.

Because he isn't playing a computer game?

Far too many of the critiques I have read here are made with the knowledge that Asuna and Kirito are HEROES, as such of course the villain should take precautions against them, but why should Sugou take either one of them seriously? To him they are less than navel lint. They are kids, and stupid ones at that to him.

Also, you are assuming that Asuna could have logged out of the game, but we don't know what would have happened had she been able to push that button. Had she been able to escape the game, then I think the critiques would have some merit, because a code to prevent this would have been both simple and defensible to third parties who stumbled upon it (ironically to prevent the type of abuse that Suguo is doing). But sys admins using anti-grief software on the sys admin level? Again why?
Nov 25, 2012 9:53 AM

Apr 2009
There are anti-grief programs that remove all interaction possibilites the user has unless he is whitelisted. And I doubt Asuna would be whitelisted.

And I doubt Sugou has such security measures at all given the track record of this anime.
But then again, he is a generic and clicheed villian anyway. I fucking hate the villians that lock their most important prisoners in the middle of their HQ in reach of their valuable treasures anyway, this shit never made sense.
NidhoeggrNov 25, 2012 9:57 AM
Nov 25, 2012 9:59 AM

Apr 2012
Well, the series has already completely ruined Asuna's character so they might as well humiliate her as well. Remember was Asuna was a badass warrior in SAO and now they've reduced her to a plot point. A goal for Kirito who is spending all his time flirting with his sister. I knew Asuna would be caught because she can't do anything by herself anymore. Even when her finger in less than an inch from the log out button she can't hit it because there are slow moving snail creatures behind her. It's pretty damn lame and lazy writing to keep her in captivity because she needs to be saved, she is now nothing more than a damsel in distresses which completely goes against what she was in the first half of the series. The tentacles were just there to be shocking because this series is so edgy! Bleah.
Nov 25, 2012 10:04 AM

Nov 2012
Another good episode and now the long wait till next week for more! damn you time lol

Not the best episode for me, as i would have liked to see more action scenes and less of the 'incest is wincest' from his cousin. I mean Japan, you make me go WTF so many times lol.

The tentacle rape part was a bit unnerving, but it was handled ok for me. And it seriously makes me tilt my head every time, when i see how many ppl who you can see genuinely 'hate' the show come on the forums to complain. Those who are complaining about the adaptation from novel to animation..., i could understand them, they have a certain 'passion' in their words..., whilst others just want to bash the show. Why? Is it because its better than all the other animes you like? Oh internet, how you amuse me sometimes. I hate Shitsekai Yaoi but you dont see me going to every episode thread to bash the show for one reason over and over.

Overall, im excited for next week, only 4 more episodes left and im hoping for an epic culmination of the plot. Give me some insane fight scenes dammit!!!!. Looking at the sales of the BDs, its almost certain a season 2 will be here soon. Great anime, like this one, should be made more often, not like some of the crap like...., i wont bother saying it again lol.

Episode Naxcore: 3.37 out of 5
NaxrrhidNov 25, 2012 10:28 AM
Nov 25, 2012 10:13 AM

Mar 2012
Damn it, I NEVER ASKED FOR SLUGS WITH TENTACLES!! DX
Keep that H material off of Asuna!
Nov 25, 2012 10:14 AM

Sep 2012
Rito2Ru said:
Damn it, I NEVER ASKED FOR SLUGS WITH TENTACLES!! DX
Keep that H material off of Asuna!

I'm so sorry for your waifu!
Nov 25, 2012 10:17 AM

Apr 2009
Naxrrhid said:
Great animes, like this one, should be made more often, not some of the crap like...., i wont bother saying it again lol.

Episode Naxcore: 3.37 out of 5

It'a called anime and there are lots of series like this every season. For example To Love Ru, etc...
Nov 25, 2012 10:45 AM

Nov 2008
Yeah, tentacle scene wasn't necessary.
Asuna was so close to log out, but well it was expected that she couldn't.
Nov 25, 2012 10:56 AM

Jan 2010
Pretty boring episode tbh. The tentacle sense was rather disturbing to say the least. Hopefully we'll get something better next episode n.n
Nov 25, 2012 11:15 AM
Oct 2012
Nidhoeggr said:

Come on, the "mirror bug" is nothing but shit writing.

Please elaborate.

There are tons of anti-griefing programs and plugins for every game out there.

Keep in mind that it was written 10 years ago, security was far less important back then.
whatever123456Nov 25, 2012 11:18 AM
Nov 25, 2012 11:19 AM

Aug 2009
Nidhoeggr said:
There are anti-grief programs that remove all interaction possibilites the user has unless he is whitelisted. And I doubt Asuna would be whitelisted.

And I doubt Sugou has such security measures at all given the track record of this anime.
But then again, he is a generic and clicheed villian anyway. I fucking hate the villians that lock their most important prisoners in the middle of their HQ in reach of their valuable treasures anyway, this shit never made sense.

One more time.WHY would he have more security measures when what allowed Asuna to escape was a bug?Not her powers,not Kirito's but a bug.Of course, "bad writing" is your ONLY answer to anything.

What about the villains that leave the heroes alive long enough for them to be saved?Those that leave the hero alive for some obscure reason?What about those that in the beginning were actually good villains that knew their strengths and wanted to lose their weaknesses but when they got power they completely lost all the intelligence they had?All of that never made sense either.

Bonus if you know who those villains are.
Nov 25, 2012 11:33 AM

Apr 2009
ssjokg said:
Nidhoeggr said:

One more time.WHY would he have more security measures when what allowed Asuna to escape was a bug?Not her powers,not Kirito's but a bug.Of course, "bad writing" is your ONLY answer to anything.

What about the villains that leave the heroes alive long enough for them to be saved?Those that leave the hero alive for some obscure reason?What about those that in the beginning were actually good villains that knew their strengths and wanted to lose their weaknesses but when they got power they completely lost all the intelligence they had?All of that never made sense either.

Hey, you just described most heroes. And that's were the execution comes into play. And guess what a lot of people already sad countless times: The execution of the SAO is shit.

And bad writing and horrible execution are my main reasons because - and hold on to your seat, this might come off as a suprise for you - this show is fucking terrible, has bad writing and an atrocious execution.

Anyway, it's pointless arguing here. You guys stalk every thread and replay to every single post that contains "illegitimate" criticism. You are as much as a creepy stalker as Sugou and reason just can't win against this type of autism/dedication. So i rest my case on this matter, it will degrade into a pointless circlejerk between you, whatever, fai and several other fanboys against the usual dozens of critics anyway.
Nov 25, 2012 11:46 AM
Oct 2012
Nidhoeggr said:

And bad writing and horrible execution are my main reasons because - and hold on to your seat, this might come off as a suprise for you - this show is fucking terrible, has bad writing and an atrocious execution.

So many objective points, how will anybody ever refute that.
It's shit because it's shit, why didn't I see this earlier.

Nidhoeggr said:
Anyway, it's pointless arguing here. You guys stalk every thread and replay to every single post that contains "illegitimate" criticism. You are as much as a creepy stalker as Sugou and reason just can't win against this type of autism/dedication.

I know, reason stands no chance against this kind of autismal urge to nitpick and criticise for the sake of criticism.

Nidhoeggr said:

So i rest my case on this matter, it will degrade into a pointless circlejerk between you, whatever, fai and several other fanboys against the usual dozens of critics anyway.

I never participated in any kind of "circlejerk" whereas you guys have whole threads dedicated to Sugou and how bad it is while "upvoting" each other with "+1".

If you make unreasonable claims like

Come on, the "mirror bug" is nothing but shit writing.

or trying to argue based on today's security standards without giving any reasons whatsoever, I will argue against it.
Nov 25, 2012 11:52 AM

Sep 2012
whatever123456 said:

Keep in mind that it was written 10 years ago, security was far less important back then.

Yeah, but the story takes place in the future where security will be even better that it is now.

Sugou's plan might have worked if his minions weren't some fucking morons. I'm still shocked by this level of stupidity.
Nov 25, 2012 11:53 AM

Aug 2009
Nidhoeggr said:
ssjokg said:
Nidhoeggr said:

Hey, you just described most heroes. And that's were the execution comes into play. And guess what a lot of people already sad countless times: The execution of the SAO is shit.

Anyway, it's pointless arguing here. You guys stalk every thread and replay to every single post that contains "illegitimate" criticism. You are as much as a creepy stalker as Sugou and reason just can't win against this type of autism/dedication. So i rest my case on this matter, it will degrade into a pointless circlejerk between you, whatever, fai and several other fanboys against the usual dozens of critics anyway.

Most heroes?No, these are Femto,Friend and Johan and Dio.

The reason the heroes survived till the end or till now was because of "bad writing" or as many others call it: plot devices.If you think that a series you dont like is bad because it used a plot device you dont like then you have many more serious problems than we do.Execution has nothing to do with it since you(and others) decided to flame SAO for everything since ep3.You have already judged SAO next arcs without even reading them(not that I want you to),so prove me that I am wrong about that.

Dedication?Autism?
Said the one that sees SAO since ep1 has never said anything else than bad writing after ep3 or 4 because he, in no way, can accept the explanations provided for a show he doesnt like.

@Drixan
You troll...

@SetsukoHara
That doesnt mean that he must about think everything that will upset a reader.
Also that would also explain why no hacker was able to free them.Something most people didnt like was that no hacker appeared to free them.But when we said "future tech/security" the flame wars started.

If it wasnt the bug it would be something else.If it wasnt something else Kirito wouldnt need Asuna's help to reach her.So many ways to write th story.
ssjokgNov 25, 2012 11:59 AM
Nov 25, 2012 11:59 AM
Oct 2012
SetsukoHara said:
whatever123456 said:

Yeah, but the story takes place in the future where security will be even better that it is now.

Sugou's plan might have worked if his minions weren't some fucking morons. I'm still shocked by this level of stupidity.

Sure, but it was based on the standards MMOs had during that time, just with better tech. There was no way to anticipate how MMOs would evolve.
Which plan are you talking about?
Nov 25, 2012 12:00 PM

Mar 2011
Another good episode. Although the tentacle part was uhh interesting?..

I really want to see the reaction when they learn who each other is. Can't wait for next week, but only four episodes left :(.

I really want to read the light novels now, but they are only in Japanese currently, unless I am mistaken? How are the manga(s) compared to the anime?
TehWhiteTigerNov 25, 2012 12:04 PM
"When everyone else is about to give up, the fighter who becomes the role model, is the true Leader."

Nov 25, 2012 12:01 PM

Aug 2009
whatever123456 said:
SetsukoHara said:
whatever123456 said:

Sure, but it was based on the standards MMOs had during that time, just with better tech. There was no way to anticipate how MMOs would evolve.
Which plan are you talking about?
I think that he talks about the bug or that Asuna stole the sys admin key
Nov 25, 2012 12:05 PM
Oct 2012
TehWhiteTiger said:
Another good episode. Although the tentacle part was uhh interesting?..

I really want to see the reaction when they learn who each other is. Can't wait for next week, but only four episodes left :(.

I really want to read the light novels now, but they are only in Japanese currently, unless I am mistaken? How are the manga(s) compared to the anime?

Most of the LNs are translated, you can find them on Baka-Tsuki or nyaa. The manga is bad.
Nov 25, 2012 12:12 PM

Sep 2012
ssjokg said:

The bug is actually a good thing, nice use of the game setting here. But those scientists were fucking stupid. They were lucky enough to catch Asuna before she escaped, you'd expect they would be more vigilant, but... No.
Nov 25, 2012 12:19 PM
Sep 2011
Sugou is ALO admin, but he doesn't often visit the game, and as he is not the developer of Cardinal system he doesn't know many details, and he can't freely change the code, he just have admin privileges. That's the reason of most of his mistakes.
Nov 25, 2012 12:20 PM

Aug 2009
SetsukoHara said:
ssjokg said:

The bug is actually a good thing, nice use of the game setting here. But those scientists were fucking stupid. They were lucky enough to catch Asuna before she escaped, you'd expect they would be more vigilant, but... No.
So it was about the key.I agree with you.I dont think that anyone disagrees with that.The bug could also be their fault or whoever was the one that Sugou hired to make ALO.

Most of Kirito's skills form SAO remain in ALO.
The same about money.
An AI from SAO goes around freely in ALO.
The system didnt detect any anomaly in Kirito's skills.
Mirror bug.
The system fucking up and make Kirito appear near Lyfa's position,instead of his starting city,because Suguha logged in at the same time.
Did I forget something?
Nov 25, 2012 12:21 PM

Aug 2012
I keep seeing "another good episode". I honestly don't even know if I'm watching the same show as you guys all I got from this was plot holes at every turn, incest, pseudo tentacle rape, and kirito flying away to the tree despite what leafa just told him he wouldn't be able to do. Also kirito saying that he was never able to match Asuna's speed and accuracy is complete horse shit considering he's so overpowered this "mmo" might as well be a game of skyrim on novice.
CripborneNov 25, 2012 12:28 PM
Nov 25, 2012 12:22 PM

Aug 2009
Xaliuss said:
Sugou is ALO admin, but he doesn't often visit the game, and as he is not the developer of Cardinal system he doesn't know many details, and he can't freely change the code, he just have admin privileges. That's the reason of most of his mistakes.

If he had much power over the Cardinal system
Nov 25, 2012 12:25 PM

Aug 2009
tankoubon-feind said:
I keep seeing "another good episode". I honestly don't even know if I'm watching the same show as you guys all I got from this was plot holes at every turn, incest, pseudo tentacle rape, and kirito flying away to the tree despite what leafa just told him he wouldn't be unable to do. Also kirito saying that he was never able to match Asuna's speed and accuracy is complete horse shit considering he's so overpowered this "mmo" might as well be a game of skyrim on novice.

bolds in order:
I agree.

That is the truth.Both of them were OP in SAO.He in strength and reaction time(loses speed because of his sword type) and Asuna in speed and accuracy.Her strength was very close to his too.
Nov 25, 2012 12:26 PM
Oct 2012
SetsukoHara said:
ssjokg said:

They weren't security guards or anything and acted completely reasonable. They contacted Sugou after they caught Asuna and followed his orders.
Nov 25, 2012 12:27 PM

Aug 2009
whatever123456 said:
SetsukoHara said:
ssjokg said:

They weren't security guards or anything and acted completely reasonable. They contacted Sugou after they caught Asuna and followed his orders.
They still allowed her to take the key.Thats the problem.Everything else was ok.
Nov 25, 2012 12:27 PM
May 2011
wow, I loved this episode! Asuna went for a flee and I am surprised the insides of yggdrasil is not made of wood. Although it is an moorpg, I'd expect the insides of a tree to look like.. the inside of a tree.

Awkward tentacle scene is awkward..
Poor Asuna was almost able to log out. I had hope, but I knew that the tentacle-dudes would capture her. Otherwise the show would've ended quite dramatically and dumb. =P

And there's something I've been wondering about for a looong time. Leafa, is that Kirito's sister IRL? the ''onii-chan'' part when she logged in crying beside him made me even more confused. THX in advance!
MarkusEANov 25, 2012 12:36 PM

Insanity lives deep within ourselves
Nov 25, 2012 12:29 PM
Oct 2012
tankoubon-feind said:
I keep seeing "another good episode". I honestly don't even know if I'm watching the same show as you guys all I got from this was plot holes at every turn,

Which plotholes?

incest, pseudo tentacle rape

Agreed.

and kirito flying away to the tree despite what leafa just told him he wouldn't be unable to do.

There's nothing wrong with this. It's already established that Kirito doesn't act reasonable in ALO when it comes to rescuing Asuna and it's quite nice seeing him taking action immediately after hearing Asuna is nearby.

Also kirito saying that he was never able to match Asuna's speed and accuracy is complete horse shit considering he's so overpowered this "mmo" might as well be a game of skyrim on novice.

Asuna was also pretty strong. He didn't say she was "better" than him, just that her accuracy and speed exceeded his which is true.
Nov 25, 2012 12:31 PM
Jan 2011
Too Bad for asuna
Nov 25, 2012 12:44 PM

Jan 2011
This is getting lamer every single episode, tentacle rape? seriously? To-love Ru online anyone?
And that part with Asuna almost hitting the logout button was so cliché, stupid, retarded and every other possible synonym. 4 more episodes to go, I guess Kirito will turn on OP mode on at some point and do everything that nobody else can.
I almost never read discussions after I made my post, if you want to reply PM me or post on my profile page.
Nov 25, 2012 12:46 PM

Sep 2012
ssjokg said:

The system fucking up and make Kirito appear near Lyfa's position,instead of his starting city,because Suguha logged in at the same time.

When did we learn that?
Nov 25, 2012 12:50 PM

Aug 2009
SetsukoHara said:
ssjokg said:

When did we learn that?
We have already said that the anime is a shitty adaptation with no info dumps to cover up plotholes.

Weird thing is I never saw anyone asking about that scene....

But HEY we have fanservice to make up for it...>_>
Nov 25, 2012 12:51 PM
Sep 2011
ssjokg said:
Xaliuss said:

If he had much power over the Cardinal system

It's because he didn't know everything about the system.
Nov 25, 2012 12:52 PM
Nov 2008
SetsukoHara said:
ssjokg said:

When did we learn that?

When you read the LN. They have the same IP so the game dumped Kirito near Suguha...
Pages (11) « First ... « 5 6 [7] 8 9 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » is it just me, or do you guys also like asuna a lot? ( 1 2 )

removed-user - Sep 25

70 by Ilhan391 »»
9 hours ago

» SAO watch order

18s - Sep 26

16 by Justforseven1 »»
12 hours ago

Poll: » Sword Art Online Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Aug 11, 2012

492 by ItsXolo »»
Sep 15, 12:11 PM

Poll: » Sword Art Online Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

belatkuro - Aug 25, 2012

535 by AliQasim22 »»
Sep 13, 12:37 AM

Poll: » Sword Art Online Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Nasty001 - Jul 4, 2012

951 by Rexnihilo »»
Sep 7, 11:16 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.