Forums
New
Pages (4) « 1 2 [3] 4 »
Sep 18, 2012 8:33 PM

Dec 2009
No, they just don't show it.
Sep 18, 2012 9:02 PM

Aug 2012
Why don't we all just accept that we're all douchebags from time to time?
Sep 19, 2012 1:51 AM

Mar 2012
Shaja said:
NicoleB said:
Wait you don't? I love emoticons.
he a dude, and yes bitches all love smiley faces.

Does this make me a bitch?

D:
"If you love someone
Follow your heart
Cause love comes once
If you’re lucky enough"
Sep 19, 2012 1:54 AM

Mar 2012
ycart59 said:
Everyone is mean. But females are worse than males. And if you think differently, then the girls you know are good at hiding what they're really thinking.

I think the majority of my friends aren't like this and I'm not like this.

We all know people like this, High Schools are filled with fake, backstabbing, nasty bitches but it's certainly not all of us.

Don't get why you'd think that at all.
"If you love someone
Follow your heart
Cause love comes once
If you’re lucky enough"
Sep 19, 2012 2:19 AM
Mar 2008
"Discuss"

Why do I get the feeling this guy wants to see the board burn?
Didn't work, we'll never know.

I got a question too. For the girls. ;-)

If you grew a penis, do you think you would become meaner?
Discuss me.
Sep 19, 2012 2:26 AM

Sep 2012
I'm a nice girl bitches!
Sep 19, 2012 2:28 AM

Mar 2012
I also consider myself to be nice D:
"If you love someone
Follow your heart
Cause love comes once
If you’re lucky enough"
Sep 19, 2012 3:05 AM

Mar 2012
Ironi_EGOIST said:
I'm a nice girl bitches!
And I'm a nice guy, but I'm outwardly hostile because I stopped giving a damn about interpersonal relations by about my sophomore year of high school.

I'll always believe that guys are nicer as a whole because we disagree, fight about it (sometimes physically), and then everything's cool and we're usually closer as a result.
Women, on the other hand, disagree, stop speaking to each other, then proceed to slowly but surely ruin the reputation of the opposing party while simultaneously holding onto whatever bitter feelings they may harbor towards each other all the way to the grave.
I'm dead. Don't come looking for me.
Sep 19, 2012 3:07 AM

Mar 2012
Negative-Travis said:
Women, on the other hand, disagree, stop speaking to each other, then proceed to slowly but surely ruin the reputation of the opposing party while simultaneously holding onto whatever bitter feelings they may harbor towards each other all the way to the grave.

That pretty much only happens in High School.
"If you love someone
Follow your heart
Cause love comes once
If you’re lucky enough"
Sep 19, 2012 3:08 AM

Mar 2012
NicoleB said:
Negative-Travis said:

Tell that to my family, namely my twin gay aunts.
Sep 19, 2012 3:12 AM
Jul 2008
No they are not. You have bad people and good people and about 1000 variations in between. Its like a color spectrum.

And then you have bullies. Like me.
意地悪人間。
Sep 19, 2012 7:14 AM

Jan 2010
ycart59 said:
holypoop said:
ycart59 said:
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA no.

Boys always think this, but no. Girls are vicious and evil and horrible. I love being a girl, but I will be the first to admit that every single girl (EVERY. SINGLE. GIRL.) is a backstabbing bitch.

Really? I feel like all men think we're horrible bitches that talk shit behind everyones backs. Which is not true at all. Internalized misogyny isn't cute.

There are horrible people of both genders, as well as really great and wonderful people. We need to stop seeing people as boys or girls and start seeing them as persons.

Except that there are psychological and emotional differences in men and women that can't just be overlooked because "there's always a bad seed."

Everyone is mean. But females are worse than males. And if you think differently, then the girls you know are good at hiding what they're really thinking.

The women in your life must be pretty awful for you to think this way. And what evidence is there for you to support your claim that all people with vaginas are mean? Cause I have a vagina, as do the majority of people I care the most about, and neither me or them are anywhere near as awful as some of the men I've known.

Last time I encountered a ~mean girl~ was in middle school, but everyone was awful in middle school.
Sep 19, 2012 7:41 AM

Feb 2012
JavierR said:
Sometimes, but the girls i know are bipolar as fuck. One second she's the nicest person to you and the next second, they're fucking you over.... I don't get it.

that is called a tsundere
"Efficiency is not king, efficacy is."

Post a comment on my profile. Profile comments are fun.

Sep 19, 2012 8:51 AM
Mar 2012
bluedragon777 said:
JavierR said:
Sometimes, but the girls i know are bipolar as fuck. One second she's the nicest person to you and the next second, they're fucking you over.... I don't get it.

That sounds a bit more like their period...
Sep 19, 2012 9:19 AM
Nov 2010
bluedragon777 said:
JavierR said:

wrong
Sep 19, 2012 9:20 AM

Jun 2012
Jack_Rav said:
Bitches be crazy, yo.

this

also what a silly question.....
Sep 19, 2012 10:33 AM

Apr 2012
NicoleB said:
Negative-Travis said:

Oh and you know everything right?,i've seen this outside of high school actually,mind explaining that?.
Sep 19, 2012 10:36 AM

Mar 2012
_Darkyuu said:
Oh and you know everything right?,i've seen this outside of high school actually,mind explaining that?.

That's correct. I do know everything.

And what I said before, exceptions. It only really happens a lot in high school, other than that, sure you might come across a couple of people like that as well, but exceptions do not prove the rule.
"If you love someone
Follow your heart
Cause love comes once
If you’re lucky enough"
Sep 19, 2012 10:43 AM

Sep 2012
Mmmm, those delicious secret hormones and spices...

That's the difference, guys are driven by Testosterone. Depending on how much they have they might be driven towards aggressive behaviour, or conversely, being abnormally nice to women. Women are less aggressive, unless those hormones are up to some funky shit. This changes later as we (hopefully) learn to control ourselfs.

Oh and you know everything right?,i've seen this outside of high school actually,mind explaining that?

Some people don't grow up, never learn to control themselves.
Sep 19, 2012 12:19 PM

Dec 2007
Girls aren't nicer at all. I can't seem to consider most girls even "nice" or wanting to be their friends just because of certain factors most have and...I do not like, even as a girl/woman myself. Especially teenage girls, hate most of them.

Guys well yeah, seem okay, cool or yeah, it doesn't really matter most of the time.
Sep 19, 2012 12:33 PM

Apr 2012
NicoleB said:
_Darkyuu said:

And what I said before, exceptions. It only really happens a lot in high school, other than that, sure you might come across a couple of people like that as well, but exceptions do not prove the rule.

Oh my how very sarcastic of you.
Well you did write it only happens in "high school",well in my experience it happens a lot everywhere,but yes I know your going to correct me,since of course you claim to know so much regarding the outside world yet you seem to be online every single day,shouldn't you be expanding your expertise rather than just being here out shining us with your oh so greatness?
Sep 19, 2012 3:57 PM
Aug 2012
From my experience yeah girls are but there is really no significance in the gender aspect at all, but I find the girls I end up talking too ( assuming they barely know me) are much more shy and reserved and so they end up being nice, but some can be rude at times. I find that boys arent all like this some can just be straight up rude sometimes or be outgoing, this just seems to be my experience.
"届どいた....手紙?" - スワ(オレンジ)
Sep 19, 2012 4:06 PM

Mar 2011
Different people are nice to different people.

For example, there were plenty of boys at my school who were complete pricks, however one of my Sisters thought some of them were nice, until she saw them (or heard about how) they treated people who weren't girls or each other. Funny that.

I have no doubt that girls can be just as bad as boys, however I'd say they were probably more amiable on the whole, possibly because they have slightly less aggression.

But I don't really know, someone should make a census.
Sep 19, 2012 4:30 PM

Mar 2012
NicoleB said:
_Darkyuu said:

Have you ever stopped and thought that maybe all of the people you know and have met and the exceptions?

InfiniteRyvius said:
Someone should make a census.

I second this motion. I want all of my tax dollars to go to new roads and this.
Sep 19, 2012 4:39 PM

Aug 2008
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lawrence_Kohlberg
Quidquid latine dictum sit, altum videtur.
Sep 19, 2012 5:15 PM

Feb 2010

I can't find the one I wanted to post! Damn you Internet!
LUL
Sep 19, 2012 5:26 PM

Jan 2008
BlinkWinkel said:
In anime yes, in real life no.

What anime are you watching? Outside of Hinata, and Orihime, those heifers are evil.
Sep 19, 2012 5:55 PM

Sep 2012
Depends.

A lot of girls are nicer on minority stuff (Skin color, orientation, overall Introversion), but guys tend to be a lot more long-lasting in terms of friendship.

It's really hard to say, but both are nice, you just need to adjust to cretin quirks with each sex.
Sep 19, 2012 5:58 PM

Mar 2012
one-more-time said:

I can't find the one I wanted to post! Damn you Internet!
The "artist" forgot to cover the secret resentment the two girls harbor toward each other for 5 months and 29 days of those 6 months.
Sep 19, 2012 7:23 PM

Jul 2012
NicoleB said:
Shaja said:
NicoleB said:
Wait you don't? I love emoticons.
he a dude, and yes bitches all love smiley faces.

Does this make me a bitch?

D:

only if you love smiley faces.
Sep 19, 2012 7:45 PM

Sep 2012
Generally speaking females have a more caring nature than males. This however is a rather large generalization and I believe that society is slowly shifting away from that preconception.
Sep 20, 2012 2:02 AM

Aug 2012
Scud said:
It varies from person to person.
^^this is true it's just life
"You're making too much of me. All I am these days, is the poor owner of a small time candy store."-Kisuke Urahara
Sep 20, 2012 2:53 AM

Mar 2011
Negative-Travis said:
InfiniteRyvius said:

I can imagine the question now...

....Question 3. Gender: Male [ ] Female [ ] Transgender [ ] Don't want to say [ ]
Question 4. Are you: Nice [ ] Not Nice [ ] A complete bitch/dick [ ] A Saint [ ] Neutral [ ]. Please be as objective as possible.
Sep 20, 2012 3:02 AM

Mar 2012
InfiniteRyvius said:
Negative-Travis said:
InfiniteRyvius said:

I can imagine the question now...

....Question 3. Gender: Male [ ] Female [ ] Transgender [ ] Don't want to say [ ]
Question 4. Are you: Nice [ ] Not Nice [ ] A complete bitch/dick [ ] A Saint [ ] Neutral [ ]. Please be as objective as possible.
And after the forms have been completed, turned in, and recorded, they get sent to Santa.
Sep 20, 2012 4:19 AM
Nov 2011
Well, my bitch ain't.
Oct 2, 2014 12:25 PM

May 2014
yeah they are
Oct 2, 2014 12:37 PM

Oct 2014
I think yes. Guys are pretty rude sometimes.
Please love me and I will love you back!
Oct 2, 2014 12:41 PM

Apr 2014
Women have that psychological warfare mind game though. It's true what they say "Heaven has no rage like love to hatred turned, Nor hell a fury like a woman scorned".

You ladies can be really mean sometimes. Us guys have feelings too ;_;
Oct 2, 2014 12:50 PM

May 2010
The females in other species are generally dominant and vicious.

I'm inclined to believe that spreads into humanity. Women are reminiscent of psychopaths sometimes. Though I can't imagine why.

And no, both men and women feel the same emotions at the same intensity. Psychologically we're the same. The differences lie in hormones and different experiences. In short maybe you're so crazy because of the crazy expectations society has of you.
Oct 2, 2014 12:54 PM

Dec 2013
I believe it depends on the person. Gender doesn't have anything to do with it.
Oct 2, 2014 12:55 PM

Mar 2012
Women are cruel to me so in my life I consider males tot be nicer
Oct 2, 2014 12:59 PM

Mar 2014
HELL FUCKING NAW!
[i]"Yet each man kills the thing he loves,
By each let this be heard,
Some do it with a bitter look,
Some with a flattering word,
The coward does it with a kiss,
The brave man with a sword!''
~Oscar
[/i]
Oct 2, 2014 12:59 PM

Dec 2013
I don't think so
FragOutFire said:

Why am I a Berserk fan? All I ever experience is pain.

We are in the eclipse and Miura has sacrificed us
Oct 2, 2014 1:01 PM

Aug 2013
Actually they are, at least in my experience. I find bitches cozy up and dudes hate cuz they aint.
Oct 2, 2014 1:07 PM
Jul 2018
I guess? I mean I'm very nice.
Oct 2, 2014 1:22 PM

Aug 2013
If you need to judge, judge an individual not a group. That includes genders.

But if we are just going for a general discussion on social trends where we all start throwing around examples and viewpoints of what we are considering at the moment for fun then let's start by examining what you mean by nice.
Girls can be more polite as a whole but they also can have insincerity behind that wall of manners. Girls being friends seems more like a covert op out of a cold war movie where everyone is trying to guess what the other spy is thinking.
Whereas with guys the removal of this manner wall can be seen as a sign of a truly close bond among men hence the guy tendency to act like mutual assholes towards your best friend. You are so close manners are no longer needed.
To me the man bond with its openness seems nicer than the girl one. But I am a dude, so one has to consider that I'm viewing this through the lens of being a guy. If there are any girls on the forums what is your perspective on the matter?
Oct 2, 2014 1:34 PM

Jan 2008
HAHAHAHAHAH no.
Oct 2, 2014 2:07 PM

Mar 2008
Having a period once a month really doesn't lend itself to being nicer to others. They are also more emotional in general, which can lead to irrational actions or thoughts, some of which can be taken for cruel or sadistic. Women generally like to talk about things (feelings) more than men, so men may seem "colder", but sometimes there are subconscious, selfish reasons behind them. I prefer the approach from men in general, since I don't feel a need to constantly confirm my opinions with others (ie. gossip and judge), and I prefer not to be judged in the same regard. But these are all generalizations.
FuiOct 2, 2014 2:29 PM
Oct 2, 2014 2:13 PM

Feb 2014
Gender isn't a deciding figure here.

"Everything you see on the internet isn't true." -Abraham Lincoln
Oct 2, 2014 2:15 PM

Jul 2012
I have noticed a lot of people get meaner as they get older( or they get really nice when their old)

I will make it a goal not to become a bitter, depressed, mid life crisis, person!
Pages (4) « 1 2 [3] 4 »

More topics from this board

» RIP GAINAX

AramHovhanued - 32 minutes ago

4 by deg »»
5 minutes ago

» Some of y'all are wayyy too narrow-minded and pessimisstic because of it

Timeline_man - 10 hours ago

9 by DigiCat »»
18 minutes ago

» Do you like to judge people?

Thy-Veseveia - 9 hours ago

10 by xMizu_ »»
23 minutes ago

» What anime or anime episodes give you a nostalgic summer feeling?

heyaheya - 6 hours ago

8 by Zarutaku »»
34 minutes ago

Poll: » Let's appreciate MAL

Shizuna - Yesterday

18 by Loyal_Sheepling »»
38 minutes ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.