Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Accel World (light novel)
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (6) « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »
Apr 28, 2012 8:18 AM

Apr 2010
Knave said:
Solkiskey said:
kaimax said:
I wonder why nobody thinks or even assumes that her "first love" happened in the past. It's not hasty at all.

seriously the shallowness of people can be surprising.

People are only good at analyzing what's in front of them. Most haters won't really think their hate through, lol.

Didn't have a problem with the confession, but the scene wasn't cute or anything. It just felt gross, I mean, kissing a pig...? lol

3/5

Actually, it's more that the way they acted towards each other had no indication whatsoever that any of them had any emotional attachment to one another. This confession was half assed, and it came out of nowhere. Failure to see that is just blind ignorance on your part.

Personal attacks aside, because it was obviously necessary, I can't argue with that. Though I would say it could be love at first sight. I think it's fairly obvious Kuroyukihime liked him, I mean, look at the beginning of EP4.
Apr 28, 2012 8:40 AM
Dec 2008
Sometimes i hate Haru when he keep downgrading himself like that... The way it's done is just awful -_-

Anyway, at least it seems he changed at the end. Not sure what to think about Accel world :S
Apr 28, 2012 9:23 AM

Jan 2008
Lmao at Kuroyukihime speed walking. It's nice to see she actually have some personality... unlike a certain other character from a similar series.
Apr 28, 2012 9:27 AM

Jun 2008
Knave said:
This confession was half assed, and it came out of nowhere. Failure to see that is just blind ignorance on your part.

I got confessed out of nowhere in highschool, does that make the girl that confessed to me "half-assed"? No, it takes guts.

Kuroyukihime feels that this is the last chance to confess, since she's ready to sacrifice herself and doesn't expect to live. That's the main reason why she confessed. How the hell it's half-assed when she's determined to risk her life. SHE MEANT IT.

You can say that because you're pretty much never experienced a sudden confession.
kaimaxApr 28, 2012 9:33 AM

Visit this blog That I'm working with my friend
http://randomnessthing.com/
Apr 28, 2012 10:15 AM

Dec 2011
This is being incredible *-* I love it
Apr 28, 2012 10:29 AM

Jun 2011
great episode.this is getting better
Apr 28, 2012 11:17 AM

Dec 2010
draker said:
I just can't take this show seriously with that MC.
The confession scene was so fucking pathetic.

Same here. But still anime is pretty good. Looking forward for next episodes.
sakaApr 30, 2012 10:57 AM
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Apr 28, 2012 11:17 AM

Mar 2008
What a great episode. I hope Kuroyuki makes it. She probably will since the spoilers made it look like Taku's gonna get wooped.
Apr 28, 2012 11:29 AM

Jan 2012
Ostacchini said:
I'm sorry... but the main character just makes this anime almost un-watchable for me. i don't think i've ever seen a main protagonist be so pathetic in all the years i've been watching anime (he's even worse than shu from guilty crown, and that really takes some).

the story is great, but come on! Haru? really? i couldn't take the confession seriously at all with his character model, and the fact that he's crying his bloody eyes out. i think i'll give this one more ep. and if that doesn't turn things around i'll be more than happy to drop it.

Then don't watch it? Herp. Takes a rocket scientist to tell you anything.
Apr 28, 2012 12:17 PM

Nov 2011
Fuck that was a great episode, can't wait to see the next but i want to read the manga too.
Apr 28, 2012 12:17 PM

Sep 2007
Quite the turn of events there. Glad that they managed to reveal Taku as Cyan Pile quickly instead of drawing it out over another episode or two. But seriously, Haru is just terrible. The hypocrisy of this dude when he was talking to Kuroyuki. Glad she smacked him up a bit. Unfortunately, I can't even begin to take this whole romance angle seriously. That kiss with the pig avatar? Fucking laughable.
Apr 28, 2012 12:28 PM
Apr 2011
The main character is such a piece of crap, he's up there with Makoto from School Days in my book. Hope he meets the same end as well, the world would be better off without him.
Apr 28, 2012 12:33 PM

Jan 2012
Loved this episode so much. Can't wait for the next epsidoe, want to read the manga now! Don't know how far the story is there. After the anime ended I'll start reading the light novel.
Apr 28, 2012 1:01 PM
Mar 2011
Feels not like a 24-minute episode but more like 30+ mins due to the sheer number of character development happenings in this very episode.

A strong climax makes a strong development = a strong ep.
Apr 28, 2012 1:10 PM
Jan 2011

EEEEEWWWWW what's this, beautiful girl kissing Mr. Little Piggy?
Apr 28, 2012 1:23 PM

Dec 2008
XTR17 said:
Loved this episode so much. Can't wait for the next epsidoe, want to read the manga now! Don't know how far the story is there. After the anime ended I'll start reading the light novel.
I believe the first book is ending right after the next episode which is honestly like half way through the translated manga. I will like to put out each chapter of the manga is LONG AS FUCK. And honestly this just didn't surprise me all too much. Its like a "we just met but I love you." Not to mention the light novel and manga do go over the scientific stuff a bit more and makes Haru look alot smarter especially at the scene where Taku comes in which plays out a bit differently. It was an okay ep i guess
Apr 28, 2012 1:27 PM

Jan 2012
HenryLeonheart said:
This episode was epic... but since this is episode 4 and Kuroyukihime already confessed to him, I'm guessing something will happen to her memory and it will be "reset", bla bla bla, haruyuki then fights to reach level 10 in order to unlock the mysteries of the brain and regain her memory back. (Just what I'm guessing).

Well.....

Apr 28, 2012 2:24 PM

Aug 2011
Ahri said:
Ostacchini said:
I'm sorry... but the main character just makes this anime almost un-watchable for me. i don't think i've ever seen a main protagonist be so pathetic in all the years i've been watching anime (he's even worse than shu from guilty crown, and that really takes some).

the story is great, but come on! Haru? really? i couldn't take the confession seriously at all with his character model, and the fact that he's crying his bloody eyes out. i think i'll give this one more ep. and if that doesn't turn things around i'll be more than happy to drop it.

You ever heard of giving something time to see if it'll turn out good, or do you just drop anime right off the bat at the first epsiode... i mean honestly Haru's character development somehow went in revers, becoming even more pathetic and then getting confessed too -_- and you're right now that i've given it some of my time i'm dropping this shit
Apr 28, 2012 3:26 PM

Jan 2012
Ostacchini said:
Ahri said:
Ostacchini said:

You ever heard of giving something time to see if it'll turn out good, or do you just drop anime right off the bat at the first epsiode... i mean honestly Haru's character development somehow went in revers, becoming even more pathetic and then getting confessed too -_- and you're right now that i've given it some of my time i'm dropping this shit

I get with you're saying, and i agree....To an extent....When something is met with extreme negativity with someone's opinion....The likelihood of them thinking anything positive about it drops dramatically, and it's very hard to save something from an opinion like that. That would make sense if it was something like "It's not TOO bad.....I'll give it a try and see how it comes along" and not "Ugh...This sucks.....I'll give it a few more episodes but if things don't change, i'll be royally ticked and will be dropping this series".
Apr 28, 2012 3:31 PM

Oct 2008
Solkiskey said:
Knave said:
Solkiskey said:
kaimax said:
I wonder why nobody thinks or even assumes that her "first love" happened in the past. It's not hasty at all.

People are only good at analyzing what's in front of them. Most haters won't really think their hate through, lol.

Didn't have a problem with the confession, but the scene wasn't cute or anything. It just felt gross, I mean, kissing a pig...? lol

3/5

Actually, it's more that the way they acted towards each other had no indication whatsoever that any of them had any emotional attachment to one another. This confession was half assed, and it came out of nowhere. Failure to see that is just blind ignorance on your part.

Personal attacks aside, because it was obviously necessary, I can't argue with that. Though I would say it could be love at first sight. I think it's fairly obvious Kuroyukihime liked him, I mean, look at the beginning of EP4.

That's the problem though. It only became apparent in episode 4. That felt very unnatural and forced. The only excuse i see being used in this thread is "LOVE AT FIRST SIGHT DERP". Yeah, that works irl, but i don't watch an Anime to have such lazy writing where shit happens out of no where. It's always better to gradually have 2 characters fall for each other, than using love at first sight as an excuse for the horrible writing. That's the only beef with the show so far. I still enjoy the premise. Too many people in this thread see this as a perfect show.
Apr 28, 2012 3:51 PM
Mar 2012
WTF. A lot better than I thought it would be. Not bad...
Apr 28, 2012 4:49 PM

Aug 2010
I thought this series was going to be terribad when I heard the premise, no plot, plenty of meaningless fanservice. Instead there seems to be character development and intriguing relationships to get behind.

Far better than expected at the 4th episode point, 8/10.
Apr 28, 2012 4:50 PM

Jan 2012
Knave said:
Solkiskey said:
Knave said:
Solkiskey said:
kaimax said:

3/5

That's the problem though. It only became apparent in episode 4. That felt very unnatural and forced. The only excuse i see being used in this thread is "LOVE AT FIRST SIGHT DERP". Yeah, that works irl, but i don't watch an Anime to have such lazy writing where shit happens out of no where. It's always better to gradually have 2 characters fall for each other, than using love at first sight as an excuse for the horrible writing. That's the only beef with the show so far. I still enjoy the premise. Too many people in this thread see this as a perfect show.

Oh please. I could see it from episode one. First off, and secondly the fact that they got this out of the way early leaves A LOT of room for plot development. Most animes like this style tend to focus on the relationship between the protagonist and his love interest(s), and building their relationship up to a point where it would climax at the end....Although it took SNS 3 seasons to do it......Besides.....Having characters in a relationship with each other allows you to bring other plot elements into play.
Apr 28, 2012 4:57 PM
Apr 2012
I'm so late discussing about this episode, here are my thoughts so far for it.

I just love how black hime-sama got jealous when she learned that haru just cabled with chiyu with a cable of 30 centimeters long. It didn't go well in the later part, too much heart breaking moments are happening. It felt like my heartbeat stopped when she kissed haru during burst link. Much more heartbreaking moments when she just got hit by a car. NOOOOOOOOO! Now it's time to watch the battle of Cyan Pile and Silver Crown :D
Apr 28, 2012 5:06 PM

May 2011
Kuroyukihime was sooooo cute when she was jealous, hahaha at the way she just speed walked to school as he talked more about Chiyu. And the way she blushing the entire time while she was talking. She might be my favorite character this season.

Damn it Haru you baka, how could you make Kuroyukihime cry like that. :( And then that car comes flying in noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo whyyyyy!? That confession was so nice to watch and dat kiss was great. She isn't shy to go after what she wants. That sight of her unconscious and bloodied up :/. At least Haru realizes that she wasn't just messing with him now, I am guessing what he wants to tell her now is that she'll accept her feelings :d? And now hes going to fight and protect her, good job man.

raxius1230 said:
That Taku face......

FULL OF EVIL!!
EVIL!
Apr 28, 2012 5:32 PM

Oct 2008
Ahri said:
Knave said:
Solkiskey said:
Knave said:
Solkiskey said:
kaimax said:

3/5

Oh please. I could see it from episode one. First off, and secondly the fact that they got this out of the way early leaves A LOT of room for plot development. Most animes like this style tend to focus on the relationship between the protagonist and his love interest(s), and building their relationship up to a point where it would climax at the end....Although it took SNS 3 seasons to do it......Besides.....Having characters in a relationship with each other allows you to bring other plot elements into play.

Oh, please. The only thing you saw was yourself guessing what's going to happen later on, because it's very common in these types of shows. The actual characters themselves showed nothing reminiscent of affection toward each other. There's a big difference between the two. Early relationships are fine if the characters were together since the show started, but considering these 2 have only met, and in episode 4 she declares her love for him, it feels rushed and horribly executed. Kids on the Slope did this as well, but at least there it's done well enough for me not to mind as much.
Apr 28, 2012 7:14 PM

Feb 2012
Ahri said:
draker said:
I just can't take this show seriously with that MC.
The confession scene was so fucking pathetic.
Dropped.

Haters gonna hate. I think people are making too much of a big deal of how the protagonist looks. Seriously.....People like that should just be decked in the face. Now if they were complaining about how the protagonist's love interest looks then.....Yes this is something to argue about. OR the fact that a protagonist had no love interest during the series at all, or they did but there is no plot development for their relationship. See these are valid reasons to drop a series.

Also, i find it hilarious that everyone feels the need to voice how they've dropped the series because of how the protagonist looks....Big whoop.....You don't like how the MC looks....Big deal.....No need to bring it to the forums. We've heard it all. "Blah blah blah can't take MC seriously blah blah, Looks funny derp blah, cries like a baby hurr durr dropped. Duuuuuhhhhhhh wut now?". Something along those lines. Going to make your opinion known why you dislike the MC? Fine. Just make it original and not just what everyone else says. Otherwise it makes you look like a fake, and you're just a sheep following the crowd.
How about this: the author completely fails at suspending disbelief thanks to the MC.

Confessions? Love triangles? With this MC? Get real here.

In order for a story to function and to draw viewers in, you need explanations for things we deem impossible in the real world. This series does that well, but then the main character completely throws that out of the window.

There is no possible way this kind of relationship would work IRL if the chick was healthy and normal. This is only possible if something was wrong with a chicks brain that caused her to be attracted to a pile of shit, or if the guy had tons of money. Neither of which apply here.

The series is essentially putting Jessia Biel with Mine-Me. That kind of stuff you only expect from comedies. This is not a comedy.

I understand the whole concept of 'the little/weak guy fighting his way to the top', but this is just too much.

Again, the rest of the series is great so far. I just have a hard time figuring out how people can NOT be bothered by the MC.

Some of you justify this abomination of a relationship/love triangle with 'love at first sight'. What? I'd believe that if the MC actually had balls and a brain. The guy demeans himself and tells the girl that loves him that he's just her 'tool'. The author is essentially telling the viewers "Hey, Kuroyo was dropped on the head as a baby which is why she's attracted to a pile of shit".

Kuroyukihime must suffer from a mental disorder and that is NOT okay in storytelling unless it's part of the plot like Rain Man or Memento.

This isn't a slice of life anime where you can throw your brain out the window and just watch and enjoy. This anime has pretty decent plots, concepts, and world. We have to use our brain. Just like we have to use our brain when watching star trek/star wars otherwise we'd scream at the screen and say "Warp drive? What the fuck?!?!!"

People have to question elements in a story otherwise people would write things that DON'T MAKE SENSE ( Like the MC in the show ). It's completely normal. If people didn't question elements of a story, we'd be watching my little pony in theatres with rainbows coming out their ass.

How's that for a reason for hating the MC?
sakaApr 30, 2012 11:03 AM
Apr 28, 2012 7:25 PM
Jun 2008
This forum only started yesterday and now its on 8th pages...Well, here I come again trying to stand up for the little guy again ...=.="

I thought there is quite alot of evidence through out the show that shows their relationship progress..
(summary)
Apr 28, 2012 7:29 PM

Oct 2008
MorningGlory said:
This forum only started yesterday and now its on 8th pages...Well, here I come again trying to stand up for the little guy again ...=.="

I thought there is quite alot of evidence through out the show that shows their relationship progress..
(summary)

She helped him get rid of the bully because she needed his help. She saw his potential when he was playing squash, and she decided to use him because she thinks he has the potential to get to level 10, and find out what the purpose of the game is. Remember that part? The part where she betrayed the kings, and she decided to get to level 10, but is impossible for her to do so right now. That's the reason she let Haru in on it, and that's how the show portrayed it for viewers to think of it, until episode 4 came along and completely did a 180.
Apr 28, 2012 7:40 PM
Jun 2008
getting the job done and reaching lvl 10 is the main objective,but brain burst is a game no matter what.
The main reason of this game is to have fun and setting up relationship with other people.Achieving objective without any attachment with other player is ...boring. Most people may think differently though.... Anyway, I will continue this when they reveal Kuroyukihime's past ..
Apr 28, 2012 7:40 PM

Feb 2012
MorningGlory said:

(summary)
The difference between this and highschool dxd is that Issei actually fits in with the other characters. IE he's not a walking 3 foot round blob.

Atleast with Issei he
Their relationship also was believable since feelings weren't expressed in the 4th episode. AKa it wasn't rushed like in this series.

Ironically, the same VA plays Issei, Haru and Shu from guilty crown. Two of those characters are highly controversial and hated by many. It's like the seiyuu loves playing characters he knows draws attention. Smart career move I guess :lol:
Apr 28, 2012 7:48 PM
Jun 2008
Shuu, Issei, Haru LOL
ya,they are the same species.
Yvese said:

Atleast with Issei he
Their relationship also was believable since feelings weren't expressed in the 4th episode. AKa it wasn't rushed like in this series.
the saving part happen around last episode....
As you can see, Haru is about to save Kuroyukihime after a few more episode.
I have to admit that highschool dxd's pace is a bit slower compare to Accel world but each series have its quality in it... Its for the sake of early plot development .
Ahri said:
MorningGloryApr 28, 2012 7:59 PM
Apr 28, 2012 8:26 PM

Mar 2012
I hope she does not die
Apr 28, 2012 8:57 PM

Mar 2012
now i'm confused what is the real focus of this show, is it the game or the love story? it would have been a lot better if they focus more on the game as even that pig guy has good avatar on accel world..
right now the story is interesting, as long as i don't look at the protagonist.. haha :D
Apr 28, 2012 11:33 PM

May 2010
Oh dear God, please don't die! Kuroyukihime you are so awesome, that it will be just a tragedy to see you die this early in the show T___T.

Ok this episode has got me liking this show even more! The drama between lovers and the end where his good friend is the enemy!!!!!! AGH can't wait for next week!!!!

Apr 29, 2012 12:18 AM

Jun 2008
Kirziga said:
now i'm confused what is the real focus of this show, is it the game or the love story? it would have been a lot better if they focus more on the game as even that pig guy has good avatar on accel world..
right now the story is interesting, as long as i don't look at the protagonist.. haha :D

Honestly it's still the game, because Kuroyukihime's goal is to get to Level 10 and meet the creator. But of course it's going to be boring if there's no human drama and some romance in the "journey".

Visit this blog That I'm working with my friend
http://randomnessthing.com/
Apr 29, 2012 1:04 AM

Apr 2012
lol
the only good thing for our pathetic MC is,
he would take responsibility for what he did to the kuroyaki hime...
thats all...
Apr 29, 2012 1:07 AM

Jan 2009
Great episode, Sunrise is doing a fantastic job with this one.
Apr 29, 2012 2:22 AM

Apr 2011
Epic anime with epic plot and story is epic. 'Nuff said.
"Ogon’ po gotovnosti!"
Apr 29, 2012 2:23 AM

Oct 2011
Wow, every episode makes my heart race when it's over, I am HUNGRY for MOAR!
Hello :D
Apr 29, 2012 2:29 AM

Jul 2010
Hoping for the fight next week to be epic.
Apr 29, 2012 2:37 AM

Mar 2008
kaimax said:
traed said:
d'aww she actually likes him... although her reasons for loving him were kinda lame since she didnt know him for more than a few days haha

Trick Question: How do you know that she only knew him for a few days?
She's already "interested" in Haruyuki way before the squash game high score thing.

Once again, it's called First Love, you don't need a thousand reasons to love someone. You don't need a logical reason to love someone.
Because he didnt know her well. That basically means she was a wierdo who followed him around without talking to him.

and yeah youre right you dont need a lot of reasons to love someone. I just sometimes forget there are many kinds of love aside from the idealistic true love kinda deal.
Apr 29, 2012 3:40 AM

Dec 2008
Oh god..... why a week have 7 days?
I CANT WAIT!!
Apr 29, 2012 3:45 AM

Feb 2012
I have a feeling most people who "hate" the MC, see the ugly sides of him in themselves. He's not a bad person. He never intends to hurt anyone, and only does it unintentionally because of personal trauma. Hate is a powerful emotion. If you truly hate someone who tries to hurt noone, and keep his friends not worried about him, then you are a horrible, horrible person. Way worse than Haru.

From what I've seen of him, he seems like an excellent friend. He might not look good, and he might jump a bit to conclusions regarding what people think of him, but he stands up for his friends. He is loyal. He's decisive. I'd rather have him as a friend than most of my current ones. He doesn't seem like a person who would keep up a "false friendship" at all. In fact, it looks like it's something that has been hurting him in the past, with the way he reacts to Kuro. He doesn't want her to show emotions of love/friendship, because he is scared of it being false. He thinks she's just doing it to make him do what she wants (at least that's what it looks like). He's in love with her, though, and would do everything for her, even if the other party doesn't love him back. He just doesn't want to be hurt by showing his own emotions, and getting betrayed later. He'd rather just be used by the person he loves, because then he'd be of use to her, at least. He is scared.

Oh, and guys, remember that in her eyes, she will probably die in the next split second. She is in love, and in a moment her chance of displaying that might be gone forever. That's why the confession is "rushed". She has no choice.

And about the pig thing.. It's virtual, it's just his avatar. It's not like she's kissing an actual pig. That avatar was also forced upon him by Arata, who stole his own avatar from him.
XartaXApr 29, 2012 4:07 AM
Kellhus said:

GuusWayne said:
there is a limit to the suspension of disbelief

And it's the fan that did it. Not the smoking porn reading rubik cube genius rape ape with a magic boat.
Apr 29, 2012 4:13 AM

Jun 2008
Yvese said:
MorningGlory said:

(summary)
The difference between this and highschool dxd is that Issei actually fits in with the other characters. IE he's not a walking 3 foot round blob.

Atleast with Issei he

Ironically, the same VA plays Issei, Haru and Shu from guilty crown. Two of those characters are highly controversial and hated by many. It's like the seiyuu loves playing characters he knows draws attention. Smart career move I guess :lol:

WRONG!!!!!
The difference between Issei and this pathetic pile of shit is heaven from earth. Issei has dreams and plans of making his own female harem, he also takes advantage if a woman wants to be close to him. If you offer him a boob his gonna grab it, not like this pathetic loser.
This pathetic shit got scared when a woman got close and tried to push her away by making thoughts of "just use me" and acting like an ass. He also makes no big dreams or plans like Issei because he has the self-confidence of a caterpillar.
Issei is just a funny horny idiot, such guys are fun, this guy is just a pathetic blob and such guys are just depressing and annoying.

The problem when you so pathetic you reject any help or good fortune like this guy does then even if his patheticness was created so he can change in the future, as a viewer you feel that he still doesn't deserve it even if he becomes better because he was pushed and pulled by others by force so he can become better while rejecting the attempts of those trying to make him better and while others pray from half a chance and they would grasp it gladly.

As they say: The universe ain't gonna help you if you don't try to help yourself. And the problem with this dude(except for being like a cartoon inside a cartoon) is that he doesn't try to help himself at all, he likes playing pathetic and yet the universe insist on trying to help him and giving him stuff something that could piss you off since is too fucking much and in a way it shows the complete unrealism of the anime in terms of characters.
Apr 29, 2012 5:29 AM
Jun 2008
Anyway, both Issei and Haru has its up and down..
i don't think Issei will simply touch a person's boob even if he is told so. Most of time he get to touch boobs because of pure accident....

Haru's dream is to serve by Kuroyukihime's side and does not wish for love relationship in return(hopefully it will change in the future).... Its a Prideful knight piggy .
and Kuroyukihime's dream is to become lvl 10, which is a very hard because you have to hunt 7 player which is lvl 9. People who reach lvl 9 need at least to spend 30years(around 10days in real world) of gaming inside acceleration world. They won't easier just give up and get their program uninstall just like that .I think haru's ambition is kinda big as well..
Haru will be the one to fulfill Kuroyukihime's dream .A dream of a true gamer =P.
Apr 29, 2012 5:32 AM

May 2008
He was a pussy 2 episodes ago . But this episode what he did is actually okay.Self esteem problems can affect a person this badly . Personally i tink if your a person like Haruyuki who has nvr had a girlfriend , knows that your a below average guy that probably most the girls wont like. What he thought Kuroyukihime was thinking is fairly normal. Probably only sensitive people will understand though. I still hate him though, but i can sympathise with him this time , hopefully he doesnt do anything idiotic in the future episodes

Awesome Sig by Lailide
Apr 29, 2012 5:40 AM

Sep 2010
I swear these past few episodes have been so unpredictable.
Next episode hopefully will be epic!
Apr 29, 2012 7:12 AM

Nov 2010
This one was very cool, especially the twist at the end
Pages (6) « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Accel World Episode 18 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

tsubasalover - Aug 10, 2012

133 by uwuMocha »»
Aug 31, 2:25 PM

Poll: » Accel World Episode 24 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Yumekichi11 - Sep 21, 2012

427 by Kazuto3692 »»
Aug 28, 4:45 AM

» The episodes 16 to half of 24, gave me an anguish & pissed off reaction

Kiryotsu - Feb 3

3 by Eckl3 »»
Feb 4, 11:46 AM

Poll: » Accel World Episode 23 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Yumekichi11 - Sep 14, 2012

185 by JustMonaka »»
Jan 11, 10:53 AM

Poll: » Accel World Episode 15 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Jul 20, 2012

223 by JustMonaka »»
Jan 10, 5:05 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.