Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Jul 7, 2014 11:17 AM
Mar 2013
Y’know I actually liked this episode. I love animals, especially dogs, and watching Hibiki interact with them is adorable.

Lol I see that the Producer and Yukiho haven’t overcome their fear of dogs yet. It’s so cute how they pretend like they are though ^_^

Ooh, smooth moves Producer. I love how he told off that Jupiter brat and just walked away like a boss.
Nov 9, 2014 11:17 PM

Jul 2013
okay episode
Jan 2, 2015 7:03 AM

Nov 2011
Unfortunately I have to admit that as a narrative, this episode is really horrible and ruined the reputation built so far.
Childish and silly solving certain problems.
Drawings really ugly.
Posotiva only note is the ending.
I'm sorry for Hibiki, had to be treated better.
Aug 10, 2015 6:01 AM

May 2015
Hamuzou's slap though. The idols of 961 pro doesn't know anything about the plans of their president arggh!!! They are just being used >.<
Jan 25, 2016 9:32 PM

Jul 2013
The villains are just cringe worthy and i hope we don't see them too much in the future episodes.

And my god are those pretty boy's stupid.
Sep 28, 2016 12:56 PM

May 2010
I dont give a damn to Jupiter even if they are brainwashed by that Kuroi guy or whatever. They should have the minds of their own and use them esp. the leader.
And I loathe Kuroi. Damn you. Hibiki could have died in that cliff fall. And that guy with pimples can disappear for all I care, so miserable and hatable.

That hamster slap lol. Hibiki kinda deserved it (I can feel her but she's a pro so.)

Yay for Inumi and the rest esp. Hamzou. And I hope Kuroi is shamed in the worst way possible one day. Damn him. He can dig a whole and bury himself in it for all I care. Such a hypocrite, saying that 765 production is using underhanded means when he's the despicable one inside out. People like him are one of my most hated type.
Nov 12, 2016 11:32 PM

Sep 2013
Sooo.....the alligator doesn't eat the other animals?

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges.
Apr 13, 2017 1:52 AM

Dec 2014
961 Pro playing dirty pissed me off more than it should've. I try not to think too hard about Hibiki and the animals but this episode was really pushing my suspension of disbelief.
Jun 13, 2017 7:56 AM

Sep 2015
Kind of forgot until I read the first post how this episode opened. I wonder what Chihaya's tragic backstory is. I'm sure we'll know soon enough. This episode though almost entirely focused on Hibiki. Hibiki is one of the dumbest (not as a character but in her very conception) characters in this whole series. But she's also fairly likable and funny. And she was really funny in this episode. If the ending maybe pushed a little hard to get an emotional reaction. I loved the dog pouting that was probably the funniest part of the whole thing.

I'm frustrated by how once again stupidly evil Jupiter's production team is. They're all just smirking, slithering snakes with no humanity or likability at all. And oh boy we have that super annoying plot point. Where even though they're clearly the evil mean spirited ones. The President has convinced the boys of Jupiter, that 765 are the sneaky underhanded assholes. This is too much. At least there was some plot advancement in an episode that was 90% Hibiki. Lets see where it goes.
Aug 14, 2017 12:35 AM
Mar 2016
I was bothered by the animation quality of this episode. I haven't been paying the closest attention but it all seemed pretty quality the whole way through, given you'd expect a series like this would get bankrolled. But it seems this episode was outsourced to a cheaper less talented studio. At least the 961 Pro president is pretty comical.
Sep 3, 2017 7:08 PM

Jul 2015
Fuck that Kuroi dude, of course he has Dio's VA, at least I'm happy that looks like the Jupiter members are just being tricked by him into thinking 765 are the bad people. I would prefer if there was no "evil side" in series like this tbh.

Overall this was an enjoyable episode centered on Hibiki, she needed it, I admit tearing up in the scene where she realized that the poor animals feel sad for the lack of the love they are getting from her since she became more popular, I have a weakness for animals (especially dogs), so that hit extra hard to me q_q
Feb 18, 2018 10:33 PM

Jun 2016
Chihaya's past seems much darker than I had initially predicted. It seems like her younger brother got in a traffic accident and possibly died causing arguments in her family leading to a divorce. No wonder she seems tormented about little brothers.

The constant misunderstandings between our idols, Jupiter, and Jupiter with their producer is driving me mad. I understand it but the shallow nature of the misunderstandings and the zany cheesy villainy is obnoxious. I can't wait for Touma to realize he's being lied to and fight back against evil producer.

And overall this episode was cute and a deeper into Hibiki and her animal family but it wasn't my thing. It felt on the same level as the Azusa episode, just some cheesy and fun adventures. Not horrible but the evil guys definitely made it go down a bit.
Sep 22, 2019 7:35 AM

Nov 2013
Finally Hibiki's episode! One of the best characters was pretty much ignored in the first half of the season.
The villains are ridiculous, i prefer to ignore whole rivalry bullshit and focus on the girls.
Can't wait for Chihaya's and Takane's episodes.
GvendolineSep 22, 2019 7:40 AM
Jun 19, 2020 1:02 PM

May 2018
961 Pro is so dirty! How dare they try to ruin Hibiki's show like that?
Oct 9, 2020 2:39 PM

Aug 2015
Bait episode. They owe me a Chiyaha focused episode.

Okay episode but mostly boring. Should've been about Chihaya.
Apr 18, 2021 11:47 PM
Jul 2013
After this episode and the previous one involving the magazine cover I'm starting to wonder if the reason Jupiter is as popular as they are is because of underhanded tactics by their President and not their talent.
Sep 5, 2021 5:40 AM

Aug 2018
Hm.. So that's what happened in Chihaya's family?.. I'm not too sure, why parents started to fight after the car accident, though.. But there could be reasons..
Not sure, how idols from Jupiter can think that 765 idols did something dirty in this situation?.. ;D Well, maybe you can think of things, but nothing was voiced except for "they did dirty stuff this time, bubu!" ;P
Mar 10, 2023 12:42 AM

Aug 2011
i hate the storyline with the rival idol company, it's super lame. especially since it's boy idols.
Jun 22, 10:30 PM

Dec 2022
sad man, sad! boy they are doing a damn good job at making that son of a bitch detestable
loved all the stuff with Hibiki and her animals ^_^
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

Poll: » The iDOLM@STER Episode 25 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Ousto - Dec 22, 2011

137 by gannoncannon55 »»
Jun 25, 7:27 PM

Poll: » The iDOLM@STER Episode 24 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Ousto - Dec 15, 2011

86 by gannoncannon55 »»
Jun 25, 6:48 PM

Poll: » The iDOLM@STER Episode 23 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Ousto - Dec 8, 2011

151 by gannoncannon55 »»
Jun 25, 6:24 PM

Poll: » The iDOLM@STER Episode 22 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Ousto - Dec 1, 2011

70 by gannoncannon55 »»
Jun 23, 11:35 PM

Poll: » The iDOLM@STER Episode 21 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Ousto - Nov 24, 2011

73 by gannoncannon55 »»
Jun 23, 11:07 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.