Forums
New
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (5) « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »
Jun 23, 2008 11:40 PM
Jun 2008
Name: Yasutora Sado
Anime: Bleach
Reason: He's practically indestructible and is more than willing to lay his life on the line for his friends. He also beat up a hollow with his bare hands and a tree.

---answer---
Revillo_PhoenixAug 26, 2008 8:30 AM
Jun 26, 2008 11:52 PM

Dec 2007
name: Luolang
Anime: Stranger - Mukoh Hadan
reason: his fight scenes are badass, he doesn't feel pain, and a classic example of a strong guy who dosn't care about anything exept fighting someone strong.

---answer---
Revillo_PhoenixNov 22, 2009 5:12 AM
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jun 27, 2008 12:43 PM

Mar 2008
id normally agree with ^ but im not too sure he can stay in the contest for long anyway
rev or Relunx if u havent seen this movie yet you prolly should and see if yall wanna add him

new sig
Jun 27, 2008 4:02 PM

Feb 2008
We haven't but planing to.
Jun 28, 2008 2:46 AM

Dec 2007
name: Kouma Kishima
manga: Tsukihime
Reason: Took on the entire Nanya clan!!!

---answer---
Revillo_PhoenixJun 28, 2008 5:34 AM
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jun 28, 2008 7:17 AM

Oct 2007
BleedinAngel said:
Name: Revy
Anime: Black Lagoon (and Black Lagoon Second Barrage)
Reason: couldnt find a good enough reason but shes is cool and i anyone thats seen black lagoon will agree with me
---answer---
I sure did heard a lot about her so far so I think I give her a place in the list in advence and then do the resurch to see things for myself.
---update---
Probation goes to hell. Her place finalised.

late reply but amen to that...she is badass personified! XD
Jun 29, 2008 4:04 AM
Jan 2008
Name: Edward Elric
Anime: Fullmetal Alchemist
Reason: He's an alchemic genius at the age of twelve, youngest state alchemist, lost his right arm and left leg in an alchemy incident and still able to pull off alchemy at the last second to save his brother's soul. Can beat the crap out of guys twice his age and height and also his fight with Greed is just badass.

---answer---
Reason: His abilitis are good I have to hand him that but it's close to never when he is actually cool. ( There are a very few sceans but not mutch. )
His fight whit greed is badass becous it's the fight whit GREED who is badass and is up on the list. :P
Revillo_PhoenixJun 10, 2009 6:23 AM

Jul 2, 2008 6:01 PM

May 2008
It is in my best interest to add to the already-overloaded suggestions thread.
Actually, I forgot to post one of my favorite characters here, so I'll do it now..
Ehem.

Name: Kanone Hilbert
Anime: Spiral ~Suiri No Kizuna~

Why?: Nicknamed 'The Angel with Black Wings', Kanone is easily the most bad-ass of the Blade Children. He's an expert with guns and is known to be the most fierce of group. Not only with guns, but Kanone has an extremely strong build of physical attacks, which he doesn't hesitate to use if he's unarmed. Upon given the order (In Spiral Alive), he guns down several enemies with not as much as a scratch after the attack resolves.
As well as being physically well-built, Kanone is very intelligent in setting up traps.

(Take as much time as you want with this one, xD)

Jul 9, 2008 12:40 AM

Feb 2008
Name: Toshizo Hijikata
Anime: Peace Maker Kurogane

Reason: As the badass (evil and demonic) vice commander of the Shinsengumi, he can wield a katana like no other and probably knows more than 10000 ways to torture someone. But even this rough man has a warm and fuzzy side, which he express so kindly in twisted haiku writtings. Of course, due to this interesting hobby, he's also developed the ability of running 'till the end of the world (even partly naked *giggle*) after whoever has dared to touch his haiku. If his enemies were to discover this little detail, he would most probably disembowel them in less than thirty seconds (depending on their number) :P
Jul 9, 2008 6:31 AM

Jan 2008
Name: Ali Al-Saachez
Anime: Kidou Senshi Gundam 00

Reason: Mercenary who lives for war. If no war exist, he'll create one. Doesn't care about anyone than himself.

---answer---
Revillo_PhoenixJul 29, 2008 1:58 PM

Jul 11, 2008 8:12 PM

Jul 2007
Name: Munsu
Manga: Shin Angyo Onshi

Reason: He was the general of Jushin until he was betrayed by his friend. Now he seeks revenge and is a really badass fighter. He basically lives for the sake of revenge, and that reminds me a lot of Guts, except Munsu is really intelligent along with being a really good fighter.

---answer---
Revillo_PhoenixJul 29, 2008 2:04 PM
All the mods fucking blow on this website except Kaiserpingvin, Cloudy-Sky, Baman and aero. PM me if you're actually good and I left you out.

Oh, rule 8...

( ̄ー ̄)
Jul 19, 2008 7:56 PM

Mar 2008
Name: Brago
Anime: Konjiki no Gash Bell! (Zatch Bell!)
Reason: He's the strong type who shows little if any emmotion. He hates the weak, looking down on those who show weakness. Even to the point of Beating on his book owner should she show any weakness. And he's strong, and he knows it. He never backs down and doesn't pull any punches.

Well that's what I think any how.

Jul 20, 2008 2:36 AM
Jul 2018
Name: Hisoka
Anime: Hunter X Hunter

Reason: He kills when he wants to, && he craves to fight strong people, he's one of the best villains i know. :]

---answer---
Revillo_PhoenixJul 29, 2008 2:02 PM
Jul 21, 2008 8:58 PM

Jul 2008
Name: Hiro "The Ballsnatcher"
Anime: Ginga Densetsu Weed

Reason: He lives to get revenge for his father's death and will let no one get in his way. His main attack is to bite off ones... "private" areas. If that isn't badass, then I don't know what is.
http://myanimelist.net/character.php?id=10551

---answer---
Reason: Don't have all that much reason. Just no. But if theres any then it's especially that biting off private areas is more disgusting and gay then badass. ^^"
Revillo_PhoenixAug 26, 2008 8:06 AM
Jul 25, 2008 8:04 PM

Feb 2008
Character: Sora
Anime: .hack//SIGN

Reason: He appears from episode 2. He is a cool assassin with an awesome style. He likes to have fun, and one of the ways is getting girls' member addresses. He is interested in the main characters mysteriousness and ends up helping most of the time. He kind of has a bad habbit of killing people who don't do as he pleases though :D

---answer---
RelunxFeb 6, 2009 4:29 PM

Jul 26, 2008 2:40 PM

Sep 2007
Character: Killua Zaoldyeck
Series: Hunter x Hunter
Reason: Killua is somewhat of a "reforming" assassin, but can be provoked into bloodlust. When he wants to kill, unless you're a pro, you won't see it coming.

Character: Atem/Pharoah
Series: Yu-Gi-Oh!
Reason: At this point in the Yu-Gi-Oh! timeline, he's borderline psychotic, though arguably justified. Anytime someone shows up to mess with Yugi or his friends, the Pharoah pops out and challenges the bully to a Shadow Game. Due to the bully's greed, the bully may cheat, thus having the Pharoah sentence him/her to insanity or death. (READ: This is the ORIGINAL Yu-Gi-Oh!, not the more known Yu-Gi-Oh!: Duel Monsters)

---answer---
Killua: Accepted
Reason: It's not that stable but if we count him as somewhat the same type as Gin who would only sow his true badass self when needed then he can make it.

Atem: Denayed
Reason: I can't say much reason other that we don't really think he fits in.
Revillo_PhoenixJul 29, 2008 2:04 PM
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines
Jul 29, 2008 1:21 AM

Mar 2008
Character: Afro Samurai
Series: Afro Samurai
Reason: Frist of all he's pretty much a cold ass killing samurai, he travles looking for a guy called Justice who killed his father while afro was watching
plus having samual l jackson dubing him adds a lil bit XD
BleedinAngelJul 29, 2008 1:25 AM

new sig
Jul 30, 2008 12:59 AM

Dec 2007
Character: Soichirou Kuzuki
Series: Fate Stay Night
Reason: I was playing FSN and noticed he has the Nanya personality and the ability to take out a servant with his bare hands.

---answer---
Well not exactly the Nanaya cuz Nanaya likes to taunt his opponents to piss them off and stuff. Soichirou is simply cold as I know it. But accepted anyway.
Revillo_PhoenixJul 30, 2008 5:45 AM
Jul 31, 2008 3:55 PM

May 2008
Character: Cross Marian
Series: D. Gray-man
Reason:D A Dual gun wielding, womanizer, cool looking badass with a mysterious personality, what more can I say ? ^^
Aug 3, 2008 5:25 PM

Jan 2008
Character: Aion
Series: Chrno Crusade (anime)
Reason: He is strong and arrogant and looks cool.

myanimelist character description is either weird/wrong or then manga is little different and description is based on that.

---answer---
Revillo_PhoenixFeb 5, 2009 1:53 PM
Aug 25, 2008 6:40 PM

Aug 2008
Character: Tsurugi Momotaro
Series: Charge! Otokojuku
Reason: I mean come on he walked though a building and destroyed an entire gang without a scratch, his muscles are bigger than kenshiro's, and he tamed a freaking lion!
Aug 26, 2008 4:09 AM

Jan 2008
Charatcer: Frenken Stein
Anime: Soul Eater

Reason: During his first battle, he fought the main characters without getting up from his chair. He blocked a "sure kill" (at the time) attack with his bare hands. He's a bit of a sadist. He's very intelligent, sarcastic, and relaxed. Has one of the biggest soul wavelenghts in the series.

And he looks badass:

http://image.sampnet.com/uploads/55f77ee2b0548bf5135aaf2b022772d6.jpg

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ePRabznSi_E

---answer---
Revillo_PhoenixJul 12, 2009 6:12 PM
Aug 30, 2008 1:07 AM
Jul 2008
Name:Hikawa "Host Samurai"
http://myanimelist.net/character.php?id=14334
Manga: Gantz
Reason: He is a vampire which is cool by it self and you dont have any self respecting vampire that is not badass, but besides that and more importantly he killed the main character Kei and he's also tough as hell, not to mention his katana and that cigare with which he looks more manly then any other of the boyish Gantz characters like Kei and Kurono. And he's also leader of the vampires in Gantz.

--answer--
Accepted (amcsi)
amcsiFeb 5, 2009 2:17 PM
Aug 30, 2008 5:49 PM

Jul 2008
name: shishio, makoto
anime: ruroni kenshin
reason: killing is his speciality

name: karura
anime: utawarerumono did i spell that right
reason: have u seen her sword and how much she can kill with 1 swing

---answer---
Revillo_PhoenixSep 1, 2008 12:23 PM
Aug 30, 2008 5:58 PM

Oct 2007
has ryougi shiki been added?

---answer---
RelunxAug 31, 2008 1:51 AM
Sep 4, 2008 2:03 PM

Apr 2008
Name: Free
Anime: Soul Eater
Reason: For starters since he's strong and relaxed. He just chills in the middle of batle since he knows he can't die. He's also crazy enough to steal the left eye of one of the strongest witches.

---answer---
Revillo_PhoenixJul 12, 2009 6:12 PM
"Never imagine yourself not to be otherwise than what it might appear to others that what you were or might have been was not otherwise than what you had been would have appeared to them to be otherwise"
Sep 14, 2008 7:32 PM
Sep 2008
Name: Zed
Anime: Kiba
Reason: Calm most of the time, white hair and wears a red trenchcoat(need I say more?!). Becomes super powerful later in the series. Hardly ever shows emotions, and is considered an outcast and a rebel in Calm(something close to Japan).

SPOILER: At the end, he combines with Amil Gaoul(the strongest spirit), and gains wings, becoming an enforcer of justice.

Some pics:
http://img267.imageshack.us/img267/3653/kiba1024oz8.png
http://img219.imageshack.us/img219/787/2881vz7.jpg

Name: Amil Gaoul
Anime: Kiba
Reason: The strongest spirit in the series, he fights with his eyes closed for the first half. Extremely strong, he uses dual feathers as swords.

Pics:
http://www.kili-no-fansub.com/images/Amil_Gaul.jpg
http://i114.photobucket.com/albums/n279/dragonxex/kiba2.jpg
Varun916Sep 14, 2008 7:41 PM
Sep 29, 2008 7:09 PM

Apr 2008
Yo,
Muscle Rider
Info:

profile:
http://myanimelist.net/character/5524/Daizaemon_Kaze
club:
http://myanimelist.net/clubs.php?cid=6297

ps.
sorry again about posting on comment section I don't usually look at club discussions that aren't polls

---answer---
Revillo_PhoenixSep 30, 2008 11:49 AM
"Madness takes its toll. Please have exact change"
Sep 30, 2008 4:48 PM
Mar 2008
Name:Tsuna sawada
Anime:Katekyo Hitman Reborn
Reason:hes the 10th boss of the italian mafia
Oct 1, 2008 6:21 PM

Aug 2008
Name: Jeremiah Gottwald
Anime: Code Geass/Code Geass R2
Reason: Despite being supposedly killed and being mocked at the beginning of the story the development of his character caused people to like him very much, when he was upgraded was the time he became badass, and much more when he had joined lelouch's forces. And he had a very nice screen time(bad ass moment) in the last episode of R2 and had a nice ending as well :D
Oct 3, 2008 1:52 PM

Sep 2008
Name: Manji
Anime: Blade of the immortal

this guy killed 100 shinsengumi, gained an immortal body, then pledged to kill 1000 criminals to atone for those 100 he killed. so he decides to take on the most powerful group of swordsmen in existence, not to mention he carries 20-something blades on him at all times and still fights with swords in his back, bullets in his brain or missing arms or eyes.

---answer---
Revillo_PhoenixDec 8, 2008 8:54 AM
"That is not dead which can eternal lie, And in strange aeons even death may die."
Oct 3, 2008 2:33 PM

Aug 2008
name:Laharl
Anime:Makai Senki Disgaea
reason: He's an Half Demon but in the netherworld he became an Overlord by killing Demons or at least defeat them.Plus He can destroy an giant rock in episode 3 when he was angry at the girls for talking behind his backs

---answer---
Nah. This won't make him badass. He is way too tsundere to be badass + too much of a fun character. ( As said many times before power is not neceserly what makes a badass badass. Mostly it's about the style. )
Revillo_PhoenixOct 4, 2008 2:42 PM
Oct 7, 2008 8:25 PM
Sep 2008
Name: Michaels, Sebastian
Anime: Kuroshitsuji
Reason: He's a butler, but he basically does all the jobs around the mansion. In the first episode, he toasts a guy in the oven before making lemon meringue pie.

---answer---
RelunxJul 3, 2009 11:24 AM
Oct 23, 2008 9:50 AM

Nov 2007
It seems not a lot of people know him nowadays, but imho he's a must for this tournament:

Name: Bean Bandit
Anime: Riding Bean
Reason: Let's summarize, shall we? You need a hot frying pan to wake him (a stun gun is just not enough), he takes bullets like sweeties, he can throw a knife so hard that it goes right through a car window, rips out the door on the other side and pins it against the next wall, and his usual fast food order consists of "30 spare-ribs and a case of Bud"!
Plus, he does all that and a whole lot more in just 46 mins of Anime! He's also pretty badass in the "Gunsmith Cats" Manga.
Oct 27, 2008 9:24 PM

Oct 2008
Name: Hyde

Anime: Hyde and Crowther (its currently only a manga)

Reason: He's a teddy bear with a massive chainsaw who enjoys crushing his enemies. Not much is known since its a relatively new manga but try reading it a bit to see what I mean. Also: http://myanimelist.net/character/16445/Hyde
Nov 2, 2008 7:41 AM

Feb 2008
youkitan: I APPROVE THAT! :D

Name: Hiruma Yoichi
Anime: Eyeshield 21
Reason: He is the demonic quarterback of Deimon Devil Bats, he carries a few guns with himself and always order around everyone :D
http://myanimelist.net/character/945/Youichi_Hiruma

---answer---
Side Note: He isn't a perfect badass...he is the funny type wich isn't really what this club is about. If you request a badass from Eyeshield then you should have requested Seijuuro Shin and Kakei Shun way before Hiruma. Don't get me wrong I really like Hiruma as a character but we are talking about badasses here...and serious badasses are way way more preferd.
Revillo_PhoenixNov 22, 2009 4:40 AM
Nov 3, 2008 1:06 AM

Aug 2008
Name: Hiko Seijuro
Anime: Rurouni Kenshin
Reason: well, it's not the question why he should be here- it's why he's not here yet? Kenshin's master, his skills as a swordsman are as great as his ego and his ego is like Mount Fuji. He's arrogant, self-confident, cynical and he doesn't like man-hugging. He's also great tutor, but it doesn't mean it's easy to be his apprentice. Survive his crushing ego, his methods of healing (placebo is good for everything), methods of training and you can become the best swordsman in Japan (well...right after him ;)
http://myanimelist.net/character/2406/Seijuro_Hiko

---answer---
Revillo_PhoenixNov 3, 2008 3:43 AM

The best shape for an angel! ;)

Nov 3, 2008 11:50 AM

Jul 2008
Name: Gauron.
Anime: Full Metal Panic!, Full Metal Panic! The Second Raid.
Reason: Gauron defines the word badass. His personality, his appearence, his expressions, his use of language, it's all badass. He survives death about 50 times, even being blown up. Eventually when he does die, he drags thousand's of people with him and dies tormenting Sagara with a gaint grin on his face. He isn't afraid of death. This man is evil. His nickname is even Mr. Iron. If that's not badass, what is?

---answer---
Revillo_PhoenixNov 3, 2008 3:41 PM
I write about manga → morningroo.com
and movies → letterboxd.com/ugla
Nov 5, 2008 8:08 PM
Jan 2008
Holy shit i just noticed whos not up here that should be!

Name: Roberta
Anime: Black Lagoon
Reason: Her, along with Revy and Balalaika are considered to be the 3 most dangerous women in the world. She's even in a fight with both guns and fists with Revy and when shes after someone she's like the fricking Terminator. Anything else needed to be said?

---answer---
Revillo_PhoenixNov 6, 2008 7:04 AM

Nov 15, 2008 5:30 PM

Mar 2008
Name: Oskar von Reuenthal
Anime: Legend of the Galactic Heroes
Reason: One of the greatest Admirals of the Galactic Empire. Extremely ambitious and a great commander. Went against his Emperor with a small fleet and still managed to cause lots of trouble. He didn't even have a death scene, he had a death episode lol. After being mortally wounded, he still managed to continue commanding, killed the greatest scum in the series (Truniht), did some paper work... Let's just say he was a pretty tough bastard. Plus he was just as good at fist fighting as at commanding a fleet XD And no emo issues lol.
ArianaNov 15, 2008 5:59 PM

Dec 1, 2008 1:48 PM

Feb 2007
Character recommended: Saeko Busujima
Manga: High School of the Dead
Reason: Uses only a sword to take on onslaughts on zombies, has always enjoyed being able to overpower someone

http://myanimelist.net/character/6043/Saeko_Busujima

---answer---
Reaction of Phoenix: OMG! She is HOT!!!
Revillo_PhoenixJun 10, 2009 6:34 AM

Dec 8, 2008 7:33 PM

Mar 2008
name: Hanma, Baki
Anime: Baki the Grappler
Reason: Baki's whole life has been about training to defeat his father. He has fought boxing champs, mob bosses, mobs, the occasional mythical beast, soldiers, etc........did i mention he was sixteen.......
X
Dec 12, 2008 12:12 AM

Jan 2008
Name: Sephiroth
Anime: Final Fantasy VII: Advent Children, Final Fantasy VII: Last Order
Reason: 1. He is absolutely insane. 2. He returned after he had been killed. 2. He has alien cells. 3.He burned the small town to the ground after finding out that he was created for an experiment. 4.He was the elite SOLDIER 5. He delights in the suffering of others. 5. He has the long nodachi called "Masamune" 6. He almost destroyed the planet.
http://myanimelist.net/character/1816/Sephiroth
-- answer --
He is already on the list (amcsi)

Name: Muraki Kazutaka
Anime: Yami No Matsuei
Reason: He is a psyho, crazy serial killer, he wants to kill his dead brother by himself, he can curse, manipulate souls of the dead, often killing the people by himself, he is very clever, he can raise a dead girl to be a zombie, he seals and opens peoples memories by mere touch, controls creature spirits similar to Shikigami, enters Meifu by himself, e.t.c...
Oh, and he has fake eye.
http://myanimelist.net/character/2858/Kazutaka_Muraki

---answer---
Resune: In order to judge the character we watch the anime the character apears in. This character apears in a shounen ai anime...all the club admins are mans and non of us is gay so we won't watch it...sorry.
Revillo_PhoenixFeb 5, 2009 2:15 PM
Dec 13, 2008 1:58 AM

Sep 2008
Name: Archer
Anime: Fate Stay Night
Reason: He's a true badass. In the anime and the game. Unlimited Blade Works ftw

-- answer --
He is already on the list
Revillo_PhoenixDec 15, 2008 5:59 AM
Dec 14, 2008 11:58 PM

Feb 2007
Soulshade said:
Name: Archer
Anime: Fate Stay Night
Reason: He's a true badass. In the anime and the game. Unlimited Blade Works ftw

Oh hell ya! That shit is tight!

-- answer --
He is already on the list
Revillo_PhoenixDec 15, 2008 5:59 AM

Dec 15, 2008 9:47 AM

Feb 2008
Name: Haine Rammsteiner
Anime/Manga: Dogs: Bullets & Carnage
Reason: {quoting his MAL page} "Usually emotionally distanced from others he has another "personality" which enjoys violence and destruction....no qualms about killing en mass in a hail of bullets in order to escape. Money has little importance to Haine, and he is slowly revealing the details of his childhood an underground research facility to create the ultimate human weapon. He wields a white Mauser pistol and a black Luger which are connected by a long chain at the base of the grips."

He just kicks a lot of ass.
Dec 24, 2008 7:49 AM

Feb 2008
Name: Pain
Manga/Anime: Naruto/Naruto: Shippuden
Reason: Has six bodies, destroyed Konoha with one attack, leader of Akatsuki, defeated Kakashi and Jiraiya, if one of his bodies is lost he just replaces it with another
Jan 14, 2009 7:17 PM
Jan 2009
Name: Negi Springfield
Manga: Mahou Sensei Negima!/Negima!
Reason: Growing occurrences of Badassary. Negi's true path to becoming a badass started in Chapter 187 but some could argue earlier. At the start of the chapter Negi is impaled with a stone spear by Fate Averruncus. He tries to tell his comrades to run but can't as blood erupts out of his mouth and he collapses to the ground in an ever growing pool of his own blood. But once Fate tries to finish off (Kill/Petrify) one of his comrades Negi uses what strength he has left to get up, pull the spear out of his chest and then (here's the kicker) bashes Fate in the head with it!

Spoiler for...well...manga spoilers and length

For the Stone Spear Incident See – Chapters 186 & 187
For Shadow Mage Incident See – Chapter 198: Page 06
For Magia Erebea See – Chapter 202, Chapter 203: Page 14, Chapter 204, Chapter 205, Chapter 206: Page 13, Chapter 207, Chapter 208, Chapter 209, Chapter 219, Chapter 237.

If anything doesn’t make sense please contact me with any questions. And if you don't know of any sites that have the Negima manga then let me know. I don't feel that comfortable posting manga sites in the open so if needed I'll PM you a link.
LakelJan 15, 2009 8:16 PM
Jan 19, 2009 11:20 AM
Oct 2008
im not in this club,but id also like to contribute:
name:Yagami Iori
anime:King Of Fighters
description:he has red hair,controls blue/purple flames and he fights like a fucking beast... he scratchs people,not simple scratchs,he cuts their flesh off and burns them dead or alive,it doesnt matter... what he seeks in life is fights,blood,to be higher than anyone and to kill all gays(e.g.kyou kusanagi,same anime)

http://myanimelist.net/character/10411/Iori_Yagami

---answer---
Revillo_PhoenixFeb 5, 2009 2:21 PM

Jan 22, 2009 12:04 AM
Jan 2009
Name: Nishi Joichiro
Manga: Gantz
Description: Baddest Middle Schooler on the planet. Veteran gantz player, badass/don't give a shit attitude. Doesn't take center stage while on the battlefield, prefers to remain cloaked and tends not to strike until situation has been assessed and the enemys gaurd is lowered (most times at the expense of his own team mates) Enjoys watching people die/possible sadist. Although he is possibly the most knowledgable gantz player he tends to leave his teammates in the dark telling them little to nothing. There is soo much its hard too sum it all up, the entire time he just emits this cool Badass persona.

Sooo many characters from gantz easily qaulify. Nishi wont be the last Gantz Character i nominate.
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (5) « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Sticky: » Who is your favorite Badass? ( 1 2 3 4 )

Revillo_Phoenix - May 12, 2008

173 by FallenCake »»
Aug 24, 2017 1:00 PM

» Member Cards ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Relunx - Jun 10, 2009

355 by Htirelix »»
Mar 16, 2015 2:07 AM

» which character to remove

Number1 - Feb 12, 2010

9 by clarestanfield »»
May 20, 2014 5:28 AM

Sticky: » !Tournaments!

Revillo_Phoenix - May 25, 2008

6 by predatorvmt »»
May 14, 2014 7:24 PM

Sticky: » Badass Stuff

Revillo_Phoenix - May 19, 2008

23 by Revillo_Phoenix »»
Dec 30, 2009 6:58 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.