Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (9) « First ... « 4 5 [6] 7 8 » ... Last »
Aug 26, 2010 8:24 AM
Jun 2008
I think HoTD weren't suppose to be serious anyway .....but I think the fan is very happy because of this
I myself didn't notice this as well LOL.
Aug 26, 2010 8:53 AM

Jun 2009
Day2Dream said:
MomeRath said:
smokes said:
about the boobs matrix.. yeah that was kinda lame-ish xD

that was 'slow-motion' and boobs were moving kinda fast for slow motion scene.
imagine how they moved in real life)

I read that someone did the math and those boobs had to move fast enough to break the sound barrier.

Imagine how fast Saeko was moving if it made the boobs break the sound barrier lol.
But guys, that just means that: Saeko's boobs>all others. ヽ(゚ヮ゚)/
レッツゴー ED イケイケゴーゴー
Aug 26, 2010 8:59 AM
Jun 2010
Mormegil said:

You forgot Hellsing Ultimate.

Aug 26, 2010 9:00 AM
Jun 2008
OrochiPL said:
Day2Dream said:
MomeRath said:
smokes said:

I read that someone did the math and those boobs had to move fast enough to break the sound barrier.

Imagine how fast Saeko was moving if it made the boobs break the sound barrier lol.
OMG That is the most weirdest and yet understandable explanation I ever heard LOL
Aug 26, 2010 1:10 PM

Aug 2010
MorningGlory said:
OrochiPL said:
Day2Dream said:
MomeRath said:
smokes said:

OMG That is the most weirdest and yet understandable explanation I ever heard LOL

I totally agree.
Aug 26, 2010 3:40 PM

Aug 2010
Ozu said:

amen
Aug 26, 2010 5:03 PM

Apr 2009
The fan service was OK at first but it's begining to grate. And I can't have been the only person to think that that matrix style slow-mos were pure cheese.

Otherwise OK.
Aug 26, 2010 5:34 PM
Nov 2009
eh the producers are kinda messing it up but if they finish good i have no problems.

why is the president white shoudn't he be black
Aug 26, 2010 5:39 PM

Aug 2010
I think its safe to say at this point that the show is actually about Tits and the zombie parts are the added fan service
Aug 26, 2010 5:43 PM
Jun 2010
qvnsq said:
eh the producers are kinda messing it up but if they finish good i have no problems.

why is the president white shoudn't he be black

The manga started in 2006, the first black president came in 2009.

Aug 26, 2010 6:50 PM

Jul 2008
This show should be renamed Highschool of the boob.
Aug 26, 2010 10:34 PM

Aug 2008
zimno said:
dangerous! ><

4/5

It's simple, really. The bullet clearly had something else in it's mind, other than traveling greater than the speed of sound, in that one fraction of a second. Can't blame it.
Aug 27, 2010 3:59 AM

Jun 2008
boobatrix. Neo has nothing on this shit. Truth be told that was a little too much even for this show. Takashi must be the worse sniper ever btw.
And what was it with him becoming the most incompetent person in earth in trying to crap the shells from the ground? One minute his driving a motor bike like an exhibition expert and the other he can't big an object from the ground?

Hirano seems to enjoy that loli a little too much.

Now why didn't they all jump in the roof of the car and then on the other side of the fence is better left as a mystery.

Saeko has an interesting new skirt.
Aug 27, 2010 7:08 AM

Apr 2009
^indeed, the show makes no sense xD
thats why everybody likes it
Aug 27, 2010 8:19 AM

Dec 2007
prismheart said:
MorningGlory said:
OrochiPL said:
Day2Dream said:
MomeRath said:
smokes said:

I totally agree.

I'll follow that logic lol.
Aug 27, 2010 8:54 AM

Jul 2010
Nice episode, Takashi was in a quite comfortable shooting position I must say. xD

Also matrix-dodge FTW! =O
OnyxthegreatAug 28, 2010 7:04 AM

Aug 27, 2010 11:53 AM
Apr 2010
Confucius said:
zimno said:
dangerous! ><

4/5

I have been laughing at that scene for 15 minutes.

other than that scene this episode was a waste of time to watch and borring,That scene was frickin hilarious! >.<
Aug 27, 2010 12:21 PM

Jul 2009
I thought this episode was pretty bad, actually. I mean, they get stopped because of a fence that they end up CRAWLING OVER / THROUGH, I mean come on, couldn't you do that in the beginning? Not to mention the whole giving up thing, I was like ... ugh
Anyway, I was hoping Rei would die this episode, even though it was highly unlikely. The whole boob thing was seriously unneeded, IMO -_-"
Anyway, parts I did like, Saeko cus she's awesome, and the peaceful drive then - OH CRAP IT'S THEM!
Takagi and her mom! That was pretty sweet as well
Aug 27, 2010 3:29 PM

Jun 2010
Did anything think of this?
When she fell off the truck she probebly broke several bones (I guess)
And when he started shooting with the gun locked to her body, tremors should have pulsed through her further shattering her body..
Not to mention that the rifle was right at her head'
People go deaf from that :S right ? Oo

Nice episode ^^
I'd like to everything.
Aug 27, 2010 3:38 PM

Jul 2009
Monad said:

Hirano seems to enjoy that loli a little too much.

I'd enjoy anything voiced by Ayana Taketatsu sitting in MY lap
Don't forget.
Always, somewhere,
someone is fighting for you.
As long as you remember her,
you are not alone.
Aug 27, 2010 4:01 PM

Aug 2010
Nevercold said:
Did anything think of this?
When she fell off the truck she probebly broke several bones (I guess)
And when he started shooting with the gun locked to her body, tremors should have pulsed through her further shattering her body..
Not to mention that the rifle was right at her head'
People go deaf from that :S right ? Oo

Nice episode ^^

Sadly the hearing loss was my first thought too. stupid reality.
Aug 27, 2010 11:29 PM

Jun 2008
WHAT THE FOCK IS GOING ON
Aug 27, 2010 11:39 PM

Aug 2008
I really don't understand why didn't just hop over the fence...the humve was right up against it, should have been super easy, just jump and land on the other side. Wtf?
Aug 28, 2010 12:36 AM

Jul 2009
i'm starting to think that this show should have comedy and ecchi as his genres , I can't stop laughing 9 saeko's boobs were just wow what a speed I want to do it too...) and even the horror scenes I'm already used to it ....
Aug 28, 2010 1:04 AM

Aug 2008
Fatentity said:
I really don't understand why didn't just hop over the fence...the humve was right up against it, should have been super easy, just jump and land on the other side. Wtf?

They wanted the supplies in the car and the car itself as well. it was pretty much their only mode of safe transportation and their storage of survival supplies. i'm pretty sure they didn't want to leave without those two things... they'd pretty muvh be f-ed unless they knew of a nearby shelter XD
Aug 28, 2010 1:21 AM
Feb 2010
mycat8u said:
Fatentity said:

They wanted the supplies in the car and the car itself as well. it was pretty much their only mode of safe transportation and their storage of survival supplies. i'm pretty sure they didn't want to leave without those two things... they'd pretty muvh be f-ed unless they knew of a nearby shelter XD

Thats a reasonable explanation + it makes sense.
IMO, they have 2 choices at that time,

1: Try to fight their way out.
2: Cross the fence and continue, without any means of transport or weapons.

Also, bear in mind that Rei was injured.....i don't think it'll be a wise idea to travel on foot while carrying her around.

Anyways, next ep: Takashi x Saeko scenes
| "In my time, the wowd is WUINED AND WIFEWESS!."

- Paradox (Yugioh: Bonds Beyond Time Abridged Movie) |

Aug 28, 2010 1:48 AM

Jun 2008
Phantokan said:
mycat8u said:
Fatentity said:

Thats a reasonable explanation + it makes sense.
IMO, they have 2 choices at that time,

1: Try to fight their way out.
2: Cross the fence and continue, without any means of transport or weapons.

Also, bear in mind that Rei was injured.....i don't think it'll be a wise idea to travel on foot while carrying her around.

Anyways, next ep: Takashi x Saeko scenes

Not good enough. While the others shoot at zombies one person could just throw everything they had over the fence and after that all of them try to jump over. Also i don't see how they will have stayed without weapons if the jumped over. They had them on them didn't they?
They only thing they will lose was gonna be the car but even that could have been obtain back if they tried to approach it later.

Anyway even if by some magical way they couldn't carry anything with them that still isn't enough reason to sit there and get eaten after they realized the zombies where too much. Better alive with nothing than being dead.
Aug 28, 2010 2:03 AM
Jun 2008

That scene is a total fail(the matrix scene still can be explained).They forgot that they can step on the wire to crawl through the fence. Even without stepping on the fence, the loli can actually fit in the hole.....
I thought they would say : OHH OIC , stepping on the wire would actually create a hole for us to crawl in, we should have think of that...
I think I loss my respect on Takagi's intelligent.
Aug 28, 2010 3:44 AM

Jan 2008
for an American character, they sure are good at speaking in Japanese.
Aug 28, 2010 7:01 AM
Jul 2018
Lul a the fighting slomo parts and so this is where it starts to change from the manga.

Also this
FuckYou said:
so why didnt they all
Aug 28, 2010 10:44 AM
Jun 2010
Why are you guys even trying to find logic in HOTD ? The characters can jump 3 times their height in the bridge episode, matrix scene is no different.

That scene is a total fail(the matrix scene still can be explained).They forgot that they can step on the wire to crawl through the fence. Even without stepping on the fence, the loli can actually fit in the hole....

Yes, but the characters are stupid in HOTD :)

Aug 28, 2010 4:42 PM

Apr 2010
this ep had my heart racing! the episode wouldve been boring if they had just went through the wires. who would want that? And the matrix scene, I believe that was just for comic relief. Cmon that bullet going between saeko's luscious breasts looked too fake to be serious. And Rei's shock absorbing boobs, that was hilarious!

man..cant wait for the next episode. it looks so interesting
KatalystxAug 28, 2010 4:55 PM

Aug 28, 2010 6:48 PM

Jun 2009
Meh, i was wondering...
レッツゴー ED イケイケゴーゴー
Aug 28, 2010 7:50 PM

Mar 2010
Normaly, I would be like everyone else and complain about the shit in HotD, but I have to think a bit for this one too.

Now, why they couldn't jump over that fence; as it said in the ep 8, it was a wire fence. Meant to keep people and vehicles out. They are used, but that take a long time to set up. Stuff like those are usally eletrified, but I can't say they were for sure. Also, you have zombies coming out trying to kill you. Would you like to take the chance to get out of a near indestructible humvee and risk jumping or going through? I might, but until that time comes, I can't say for sure.

Boob matrix. Got to agree with everyone else on that one. I'm mean, seriously, if they can go that fast, why not just take off you shirt and decapitate some zombies by swinging your tits around, eh?

Anyways, the next episode is proboyl going to be where Saeko tells Takashi her sadistic ways, while also showing how the others are holding up at Tagaki places. Just guessing.

This has been Commentary by Ryogin. See you later.
"Life...It's the most difficult videogame I've ever played, with the most advanced enemy AI, too many events and quests constantly updated, and for over 16 years so far, i haven't found any save point D: I have yet to beat this game. I've looked up for some cheat codes, but most of them involve finding some kind of herbal items, and none of them really maxes out stats or gives invincibility."
Aug 28, 2010 8:10 PM

Apr 2008
MorningGlory said:

That scene is a total fail(the matrix scene still can be explained).They forgot that they can step on the wire to crawl through the fence. Even without stepping on the fence, the loli can actually fit in the hole.....
I thought they would say : OHH OIC , stepping on the wire would actually create a hole for us to crawl in, we should have think of that...
I think I loss my respect on Takagi's intelligent.

Sure ignore the fact that the person who stepped on it is wearing an insulated suit >_>
Aug 28, 2010 8:47 PM
Jun 2008
actually i am glad that someone said

Sure ignore the fact that the person who stepped on it is wearing an insulated suit >_>
I am sure every one is wearing a rubber shoe.Actually they can all jump over the wire using the humvee....
MorningGloryAug 28, 2010 9:05 PM
Aug 29, 2010 1:11 AM
Aug 2010
@Above you are forgetting that Rei was thrown off and was probably hurt at the time...Thing that bugs me is why they didnt let her die X_X
Aug 29, 2010 1:27 AM

Jan 2009
Troy_C said:
Thing that bugs me is why they didnt let her die X_X
Well that's obvious. Any rational being would leave her there. However, she happens to be a main character, and she's somewhat important and all to the overall story... So obviouslt they'd have to help her.
Protip: I don't really check the forums anymore, so if you want something, take it on my profile.
Is it time for my long-awaited return to the forums? щ(゚Д゚щ) Nope™, probably not.
Aug 29, 2010 2:16 AM
Jun 2008
When Rei was throw off,I felt my heart almost break off.I think it was a miracle the she survive. Amen
What I am surprised is that, why she can stand up so quickly without any problem .The impact should have break a few bone.... LOL girls are sure tough,they have their boobs as their air bag .
Aug 29, 2010 3:46 AM

Jun 2010
ok....that was weird
Aug 29, 2010 3:17 PM
Aug 2010
Neffie-chan said:
Kazejimonji said:
Slo-Mo Boobies!!! 8D. Meanwhile why is the Takashi/Saeko Group separation happening now!? Don't those two get seperated later!?
Don't tell me this is where the original plots begins... (And Yes I know that it's part of the manga still...) =

They're both going to be alone together next episode. But you are correct, that should have been later... AFTER the Takagi Household mini arc. From what I can guess... The series will end either before the Mall Arc or a filler ending will take its place. I don't even know if they'll keep the ATV-like vehicle they get at the end of the household arc. If the manga picks up im pretty sure a second season will be made.

coolmikeol said:
Another good episode. Not much happened, I thought that they would at the very least reach the Tagaki's house.

I always enjoy watching Hirano enjoying himself while attacking "them". The matrix bullet scenes I thought were cool but a bit over the top, though that's anime fan service for the fans enjoyment.

Four more episodes left. I hope they reach the mall at the end of this season, otherwise they would leave a lot for a potential second season (when the manga gets further in the story.)

Exactly my point~ <3

I REALLY hope that the "The series will end either before the Mall Arc or a filler ending will take its place" doesnt happen, I mean they can still fix this, right? they just went ahead and put this before Takagi Household mini arc. I think it would be better here than after, I'm simultaneously watching the anime and the manga and so far I'm liking the anime better in most of the things
Aug 29, 2010 3:28 PM
Aug 2010
Oosran said:
Troy_C said:
Thing that bugs me is why they didnt let her die X_X
Well that's obvious. Any rational being would leave her there. However, she happens to be a main character, and she's somewhat important and all to the overall story... So obviouslt they'd have to help her.

In any case, why would you let her die? I mean shes my girl, I have a gun, why wouldnt I save her?
Aug 29, 2010 11:26 PM

Jan 2008
So um I feel like everyone gave up way to easily. Like komuro was about to just get eaten a few minutes into the fight scene. I mean really? Ok there are a lot of zombies. But the number is not infinite. You have a nearly indestructible Humvee to hide in, tons of weapons with plenty of ammo.

I felt like the hopelessness of this fight scene was a little too forced. Regardless of how easy it would be to get past that fence.

The series started off phenomenally. It's starting to slide a bit. I'm still enjoying it but not as much.
Aug 30, 2010 7:05 AM

Mar 2007
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH, Ecchi Matrix!
Instagram: Luzifurr
Aug 30, 2010 9:45 AM
Nov 2009
MrHatandClogs said:
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Shock Absorbing Titties FTW!!!

Tittie Matirix Double Win!!!

Awesome episode was Awesome!!

Not much development story-wise other than the fact they found Takagi's mother and showed that ppl have started to get things more under control.

Best and Longest fight scene, basically the whole episode!

Seperated again?

Mrs. Bushido and Komuro alone, should be interesting!!

Takagi's mom is HAWT!!!

Urahara Out!!
Everything this dude said ^^

Aug 31, 2010 12:43 AM

Dec 2008
the breast torture wasn't very nice of Takashi he didn't hit anyway

mhh, the Saeko and Takashi part was a bit different
OrochiPL said:
Meh, i was wondering...
I dont think they can put everything from the manga in the 4 or 5 remaining episodes,either they go ffor an original ending or are planning a second season.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Aug 31, 2010 6:34 AM

Oct 2007
HoTD is creating a new anime genre: Trash Horror!XP It's just way way over the top...XP
Aug 31, 2010 9:56 AM
Jun 2009
This episode was honestly bad enough to make me lose interest in the show.
Aug 31, 2010 12:46 PM

Oct 2009
So, one mother still alive, wonder how the rest is doing.

But still, that fence was not that big...
Aug 31, 2010 3:16 PM
Aug 2010
Fabienne said:
the breast torture wasn't very nice of Takashi he didn't hit anyway

mhh, the Saeko and Takashi part was a bit different
OrochiPL said:
Meh, i was wondering...
I dont think they can put everything from the manga in the 4 or 5 remaining episodes,either they go ffor an original ending or are planning a second season.

I think that they will plan in a second season, I mean the ratings are high, most of them being 9 of 10 so, why would I kill something that is making gain more money?
Pages (9) « First ... « 4 5 [6] 7 8 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Highschool of the Dead Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Amphetamine - Jul 4, 2010

1368 by GleissonSenpai »»
Sep 13, 6:12 PM

» One of the most entertaining anime ever. ( 1 2 )

CickNipolla - Jul 3, 2022

61 by Dcyber »»
Aug 5, 5:55 AM

Poll: » Highschool of the Dead Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

FaithoftheFallen - Aug 8, 2010

493 by Armaldork »»
Aug 4, 7:42 PM

Poll: » Highschool of the Dead Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Aversa - Aug 29, 2010

543 by James_xeno »»
Jul 18, 8:32 AM

» Is Rei a virgin or did she lose it with Hisashi?

JusTFoRTroll - Jul 21, 2014

33 by salmoi »»
Jun 19, 12:58 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.