Forum Settings
Forums

End of Katekyo Hitman Reborn Anime Confirmed

New
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (13) « First ... « 11 12 [13]
Jan 18, 2011 5:07 AM

Jun 2010
I kinda disliked the first season mabe il give it another try?
Feb 18, 2011 11:05 AM

Feb 2011
wait wut
i keep seeing everywhere that there is gonna be a new season, is this true or not?
i really wanna see enma animated ;~;
fuwaFeb 18, 2011 8:35 PM
Feb 19, 2011 3:28 AM

Apr 2008
seaside said:
wait wut
i keep seeing everywhere that there is gonna be a new season, is this true or not?
i really wanna see enma animated ;~;

I hope there will be O.o i just noticed that it ended and i don't like it D:
Feb 27, 2011 3:21 PM

Feb 2010
Now that I think about it, I'm not entirely sure I'd want to see the Shimon Arc animated... I have a hunch they'd kind of ruin it if they ever did animate it o.O
Mar 10, 2011 2:25 AM

Jun 2008
^
why do u think that ?

Mar 10, 2011 7:22 AM

Jan 2011
I think they might be waiting to distance themselves from the manga but if they really intended to do that they would have already said so by now I guess but we can always hope x.x. I really want to see the Simon Arc animated.

I am a man than can make the impossible, possible.
Mar 18, 2011 8:03 AM
Oct 2010
i kinda dislike the simon arc.. the change seems a bit.. erm too exaggerated..
am i the only one who thinks so? ><
Mar 18, 2011 3:25 PM

Aug 2010
Sunaro said:
of corse this anime will continiue so no worries minna

How are you so sure?
Mar 19, 2011 5:30 AM

Sep 2010
Sunaro said:
of corse this anime will continiue so no worries minna

How are you so sure?
I don't think no one is sure if it will return or not. I'm hoping it will maybe they are just taking a one year break like they did with Gintama so that way the manga will be way ahead so there could be less filler. *sigh* I need more Haru in my life -___-
"What has two arms, two legs, and is alive? Not your favorite character lol! xD"
Mar 23, 2011 11:51 AM

Jul 2007
something so epic and unique can't be stopped from coming back to life :)
Mar 23, 2011 11:59 AM
Jul 2018
bonta said:

tell that to rurouni kenshin
Apr 19, 2011 3:02 PM

Aug 2009
jpem said:
bonta said:

tell that to rurouni kenshin

Um, a new Rurouni Kenshin anime was just green lit, no details yet, but yes, it is coming back.
Apr 25, 2011 4:06 PM
Aug 2010
I would buy the anime DVDs online... if I would have the money for it. I realized that the shipping to germany would be really expensive.... If it just were lincenced, then it woukd be a bit cheaper (in germany anime is really expensive,I think).... but here in germany that doesn't mean that it will come out. If I remember correctly D.Gray-Man had been licenced since 2008 here in germany, and should have been in stores around that time, but it hasn't until now. I heard that some pay-tv channel is now dubbing it...

To KHR. I mean we have Spring now, so that rumor was false? It also doesn't seem to appear in the summer 2011 chart.
Apr 26, 2011 8:46 AM
Sep 2010
Ichihara-Mina said:
To KHR. I mean we have Spring now, so that rumor was false? It also doesn't seem to appear in the summer 2011 chart.

Yeah, we found out it was false months ago. Apparently that was actually an ad for some KHR trading card game that was mistaken to be the anime.

I did hear that Gokudera's VA posted on his blog (wherever that is) that the anime isn't done completely/they just needed a break, which I'm assuming is so the gap between the manga and anime widens. Not sure if that's false or true, seeing as I don't have any proof and just heard it from some people.
Apr 27, 2011 11:09 AM

Feb 2009
I want more anime of KHR! can't pass a day with out thinking about it!!

But seriously, I think with out a doubt that they will continue with it at some point. If they did it with Gintama and Inuyasha, I believe this manga that has a pretty big fan base will get animated again. My only concern is that I hope all the voice actors reprise their roles, because they where so damn good at it.
Apr 27, 2011 10:05 PM

Mar 2008
Waiting patiently for a Sequel Anime Series.....
KidRyanMay 12, 2011 10:04 AM

My Anime List | My Video Game Collection
Discord ID: KidRyan89 | Telegram ID: KidRyan
Apr 28, 2011 11:43 AM

Jul 2009
I'm sorry to all those who will miss it, yet personally, I'm glad as I can now watch it from the start (as planned) without being up-to-date and having to follow the updates, also, it makes the manga more attractive. I have my selfish moments.

Apr 30, 2011 8:15 PM

Feb 2008
Nayah said:
That's it.

Anymore posts of anyone "trying" to confirm the continuation of KHR without so much as a posted made up url link WILL BE DELETED ON SIGHT.

Legit sources only from now on, please.
Last time I'm repeating myself.

Don't be surprised to be see mysterious disappearance of posts and bans.
May 16, 2011 12:06 PM
Sep 2010
i read that KHR is coming back July 16 official
May 16, 2011 12:47 PM

Mar 2008
Toolbot said:
i read that KHR is coming back July 16 official

Source please? We need a url/link.

My Anime List | My Video Game Collection
Discord ID: KidRyan89 | Telegram ID: KidRyan
May 16, 2011 10:22 PM

Sep 2010
I see someone didn't read Nayah's post if you don't have a legit link to an official news source then don't post.
"What has two arms, two legs, and is alive? Not your favorite character lol! xD"
May 21, 2011 9:24 PM

Sep 2010
I'm not going to hold my breath on the anime cause it might be about something else although it will be nice to see what they have planned for Reborn that day.

I just want more character songs
May 22, 2011 11:50 AM
Sep 2010
yeah same here
May 22, 2011 8:09 PM
Aug 2010
I'm debating whether or not I should start reading the manga.
Jun 30, 2011 10:00 PM

Feb 2010
kynnlia said:
i kinda dislike the simon arc.. the change seems a bit.. erm too exaggerated..
am i the only one who thinks so? ><

second this,i kinda dislike the simon arc too...
the plot is so quick,too plain
and...so predictable :P

Dota 2 Esports Stories are a fuckin Anime IRL Anime Sports

Jun 30, 2011 10:47 PM

Jul 2010
Is the anime version really coming back? I haven't read the manga but I think the Inheritance Ceremony Arc is still ongoing. The previous arc before that, it was when the anime version ended.
Jul 3, 2011 2:31 PM
Sep 2010
animelly said:
Is the anime version really coming back? I haven't read the manga but I think the Inheritance Ceremony Arc is still ongoing. The previous arc before that, it was when the anime version ended.
well they said it supposed to comeback july 16 so lets hope it does cause the Inheritance Ceremony is really good.
Jul 3, 2011 2:38 PM

Feb 2008
Current arc is anything but predictable.

And Toolbot, can you give me a source of that information about anime returning on July 16th? We already had a stupid gossip about Generation X crap, I hope this isn't just another he said she said.
Jul 3, 2011 2:42 PM
Sep 2010
AlanViBritannia said:

And Toolbot, can you give me a source of that information about anime returning on July 16th? We already had a stupid gossip about Generation X crap, I hope this isn't just another he said she said.
Sure it will be sometime is that cool? oh and it was the guy who is the voice of Gokudera Hayato ok but ill look for it again.
Jul 3, 2011 5:00 PM

Nov 2006
Toolbot said:
AlanViBritannia said:

Sure it will be sometime is that cool? oh and it was the guy who is the voice of Gokudera Hayato ok but ill look for it again.
If it's that link you posted upthread, all it was was the announcement of Reborn Radio's return on the 16th. Didn't see anything about the anime.

I'm sure news of its return will be huge, so it will definitely get posted about here in a new thread. Posting rumors in this thread don't do anything but get peoples's hopes up for nothing, so I think this thread should be locked...
^ Not directed to you in particular, Toolbot.
Jul 3, 2011 9:39 PM
Sep 2010
windy said:
Toolbot said:
AlanViBritannia said:

If it's that link you posted upthread, all it was was the announcement of Reborn Radio's return on the 16th. Didn't see anything about the anime.

I'm sure news of its return will be huge, so it will definitely get posted about here in a new thread. Posting rumors in this thread don't do anything but get peoples's hopes up for nothing, so I think this thread should be locked...
^ Not directed to you in particular, Toolbot.
hey its cool windy

Mod edit : Locking this thread as it keeps getting bumped by posts of incessant rumors and simply will not takes it's rightful place in the flow of time. Should any News mod feel like updating this thread instead of starting a new thread regarding the ending of Reborn, feel free to contact the Forum Mods to unlock this thread.
NayahJul 25, 2011 8:21 AM
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (13) « First ... « 11 12 [13]

More topics from this board

» Animation Studio Gainax Declares Bankruptcy

Vindstot - Yesterday

25 by Farabeuf »»
49 minutes ago

» Fourth Season of 'Osomatsu-san' Announced

Vindstot - Jun 6

18 by Memore »»
3 hours ago

» 'Mob kara Hajimaru Tansaku Eiyuutan' Reveals Additional Cast

Nioxys - 9 hours ago

2 by Yubisoft »»
7 hours ago

» 'Mecha-ude' Unveils Additional Cast

Nioxys - 10 hours ago

1 by deg »»
10 hours ago

» 'Spy x Family' Gets Third Anime Season

Vindstot - Yesterday

33 by Sigmar-Unberogen »»
Yesterday, 10:59 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.