Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Aug 26, 2023 6:40 PM
Oct 2021
- Mandatory beach episode (lol)
- Ellee’s hairstyle was super cute!!
- (For whatever reason, embedding isn’t working again :/) Just two “friends” skipping hand-in-hand towards the sea :D https://ibb.co/RhvmZy2
- Unexpected development moment for Sky
- I think we’re finally getting towards the end of what I call the “filler marathon” present in all precure seasons towards the middle. They aren’t bad by any means, but I am excited to finally get some more plot development next week
- Cure Precious again
AtsunomeAug 26, 2023 6:45 PM
Aug 26, 2023 7:16 PM

Jul 2011
Tsubasa is more a penguin than any other type of bird.

So, Sora learned how to swim the old way. Being throw in water.

Apparently looks like Undergu Empire dislike Minoton Gym ratness
Aug 26, 2023 8:03 PM

Feb 2019
Cutest beach episode ever! Such a nice and sweet moment with Sora and Mashiro that ended up being very important in the end. “Just let go and relax.” Sora learning to swim was important not just for her personal growth but in beating Minoton this week!

It’s also funny how she basically learnt the old fashioned way by literally being thrown in the deep end.

Ellee and Ageha doing the crab dance is the cutest thing I’ve seen today, my mood is incredibly improved.
Marinate1016Aug 26, 2023 8:07 PM
Aug 27, 2023 1:52 AM

Jul 2016
Cutest episode so far!!
The animations were really good for the first half of the episode, and for some reasons the animator really liked the ":3" face.
Sora and Mashiro are the cutest couple (matching swim suits, holding hands, helping each other) ♡
Tsubasa swimming like a penguin was the funniest thing of the episode among with Sora feeling the "watermelon energy".
I also noticed they made a reference to Toei's classic logo presentation at the start of their movies, with the waves breaking on the rocks lol.
They definitely put a lot of thoughts on this episode despite it being a filler!
Next we finally have a new villain that seems like will FINALLY start to act like a villain! And Ellee's majestic power will activate??
Aug 27, 2023 10:43 AM

Aug 2015
Really cute episode ^^
Was hoping to get some other cures at the end but seems its just going to repeat the leader cures D:

Aug 29, 2023 4:01 AM

May 2015
I love beach episodes but put an integral suit to my Tsubasa is a shame.
Oct 20, 2023 11:55 PM
Mob Character C

Oct 2009
Some of these last few episodes have been kinda meh, but this one was pretty cute. I appreciate Sora learning how to swim as someone who can't really swim myself.
They just like wiped away Minoton like the man's not needed for the plot anymore or something. XD

Enjoy your anime! | Witch Cafe Wisteria
Feb 8, 11:19 PM

Dec 2022
that really is the only way to learn how to swim as though it feels natural, to feel like it's a life and death situation. i got thrown into a pool as a toddler and that's for sure how it was, it has to be primal instinct, Sora just learned late!
Feb 21, 8:31 PM
Jun 2015
I love this beach, it makes me feel so relaxed plus it is good to have fun with family and friends. And Sora understands about it is not about swimming perfectly, it's about relaxing and letting go and having fun!

More topics from this board

Poll: » Hirogaru Sky! Precure Episode 50 Discussion

Atsunome - Jan 27

25 by LastLuminescence »»
Aug 21, 11:11 PM

Poll: » Hirogaru Sky! Precure Episode 49 Discussion

Atsunome - Jan 20

14 by LastLuminescence »»
Aug 21, 9:56 PM

Poll: » Hirogaru Sky! Precure Episode 8 Discussion

Serafos - Mar 25, 2023

34 by LastLuminescence »»
Jul 8, 7:21 AM

Poll: » Hirogaru Sky! Precure Episode 31 Discussion

Atsunome - Sep 2, 2023

14 by Shocked »»
Jun 13, 12:07 PM

Poll: » Hirogaru Sky! Precure Episode 27 Discussion

Serafos - Aug 5, 2023

8 by Shocked »»
Jun 13, 10:15 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.