Forum Settings
Forums
New
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Jun 26, 2013 12:46 AM

Nov 2008
I think that yes, I would live a lie if it made me happy. Heck, right now I owe a lot of my happiness to little lies I've told now and then.
Jun 26, 2013 5:39 AM

Feb 2012
Definitely yes. To me lying is something absolutely natural, and not having conscience makes it a hell lot easier. I guess I could be happy living all of the three 'lies' you mentioned, apart from the pedophile one of course, since I'm not really into that.
The only thing you can rely on is that you can't rely on anything.
Jun 26, 2013 9:15 AM

Jun 2013
Living a lie.... it seems enticing but I'd rather not. Sure, I'd be happy for some time but eventually lies would be discovered. All the happiness I'd have would probably just be taken away.

But of course, it depends on the gravity of the lie and the ones affected by it.

Jun 26, 2013 9:29 AM

Jun 2010
Androssi said:
Living a lie.... it seems enticing but I'd rather not. Sure, I'd be happy for some time but eventually lies would be discovered. All the happiness I'd have would probably just be taken away.

But of course, it depends on the gravity of the lie and the ones affected by it.

I think it's grounded in the premises that the lie(s) would ever come to surface.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

» Is fanart cheating?

spaceslut - Mar 5, 2023

44 by JKKH »»
8 minutes ago

» Does knowing how MAL user looks like change how you see/treat them?

barababas - 4 hours ago

10 by KittenCuddler »»
17 minutes ago

Poll: » do you hide or deny your dark side to others or society?

deg - Apr 26

30 by Starchaser »»
20 minutes ago

Poll: » Do you live with regrets?

Lightskynight - Apr 18

23 by Lightskynight »»
27 minutes ago

Poll: » What is your average step count? [Poll] Do you think that you should take more steps?

Miscanthus - Yesterday

22 by monsta666 »»
33 minutes ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.