Forum Settings
Forums
New
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (3) « 1 [2] 3 »
Jan 19, 2009 6:52 PM

Oct 2007
Saji's getting on my nerves, but I can't really hate him, after what's happened to him. He's kinda like a less whiny Shinn Asuka, which is always a good thing (the less whiny part, I mean).

I hate Ali al Sarchez. With a passion that can only be described as fiery. Maniacs are great, but if you're gonna be a psycho, either follow the rules, or don't. He can't seem to make up his mind on whether he's sane or not.

Nena Trinity... meh. I hated her a lot more last season after what she did to Louise's family. I thought her losing her brothers was revenge enough, though, so she gets a clean slate this time around.
Jan 20, 2009 6:11 AM

Mar 2008
Ali Al-Saachez is perfectly sane, he just likes war and money XD

As for Marina, I have too much to say and too little time, so maybe will get to it later XD But obviously would like to defend the poor woman coz she doesn't deserve all the hate.

Jan 20, 2009 11:02 AM

Oct 2008
ali is our generation's joker. he is a man on his own who is not after money nor have a valid motivation to provoke. he simply wants to see the world burn on his own leisure.
Jan 20, 2009 10:29 PM

Apr 2008
As the show progressed, I can't seem to HATE anyone, but there are chars that irk me.

- Saacheez is someone I (and probably everyone else?) love to hate. Damn, why does he have to be some handsome?

- Nena is a bit annoying. Of course i was pretty peeved at what she did in S1. That must've been a set-up!

- Saji is really...being annoying obviously. It's understandable at times but you know. 2nd thought, I think it's authentic.

- Alejandro. Such a jerk.

- Louise was annoying in S1
Jan 22, 2009 2:55 PM

Nov 2008
hate ali,all he does is killing good people @_@
shaji made me remember shinji ikari trying to move the eva 01 when he was crying to move the o-riser lol
love marina,she reminds me of relena from wing and she tried everything she knew to help azadistan,she even wanted to die :(
priceless

Jan 26, 2009 10:40 PM

Apr 2008
Louise is freaking mental now, she even takes pills. O_o

Wang Liu Mei - Traitor. Hopefully like Alejandro from the first season, she'll get hers.

Nena Trinity - She makes Nina Einstein (Geass) look mentally competent. If she didn't go all "FIREMAHLAZAS" on Louise's party during season 1, Louise wouldn't be psycho or delusional.

Marina Ismail - Only when she sung. Good voice, but BAD TIMING. Setsuna was so darn close to finishing of Ali...WHY MARINA?
My Blog: Oasis Crossing ~The Book of Friends~

Forum Avatar: Fram Nara from Gundam AGE
Jan 27, 2009 1:36 AM

Oct 2007
Louise has to take pills for her hand, I believe. The radiation she was subjected to during the attack initially made it impossible to regrow her hand; I suspect those pills keep the radiation levels in check/allow her hand to function normally. Although at first glance it may look like it's a mental thing that brings about her fits, there was nothing that brought on the fit that seized her when she was talking to Setsuna.

Why does everybody hate Marina because she sang? Setsuna doesn't want to fight.
Jan 27, 2009 8:06 AM
Mar 2008
the only charakter i wanted to die was Lindt but hey hes already dead
the high ups from A-Laws can all go to hell too
Jan 27, 2009 1:02 PM

Sep 2008
Black_Kenshin said:

Setsuna killed A LOT of bad guys, even some which weren't bad but just had to fight
, but when it came to killing the biggest bad guy, he was stopped...why didn't she sang then?
Completely bad timing, i really hate her for that...
Jan 27, 2009 1:14 PM

Mar 2008
How the hell was she supposed to know her singing would cause something like that? Your reason for hating her is totally illogical.

Jan 27, 2009 1:18 PM

Oct 2007
nina4life said:
Black_Kenshin said:

Setsuna killed A LOT of bad guys, even some which weren't bad but just had to fight
, but when it came to killing the biggest bad guy, he was stopped...why didn't she sang then?
Completely bad timing, i really hate her for that...

If anything, you can blame Setsuna for using Trans Am while Marina was singing.
Jan 27, 2009 5:09 PM

Sep 2008
Ariana said:
How the hell was she supposed to know her singing would cause something like that? Your reason for hating her is totally illogical.

Not killing the worst (not as character, but as bad guy) guy in the show when you had chance to is illogical.
Hating character which caused that is not...

p.s. I hate Ali, I REALLY hate him, that could be the reason...
Jan 28, 2009 7:12 AM
Mar 2008
she is not at fault its 00 Raisers quantam Brain waves generating
why do you hate Ali hes one of the most interesting charakters
yeah hes a really bad guy but hey hes not real anyway XD

i dont know if you can say hate but i really cannt stand Louise and Andrews personality about A-Laws is needed and else
are they just plain stupid or is it so hard to notice that that what A-Laws is doing wrong?
Jan 28, 2009 8:20 AM

Dec 2007
I think that (aside from Louise's Revenge factor) their reasoning is more along the lines of "The end justifies the means"

(Which actually makes them just like a lot of the other people in Gundam 00 :P)
Jan 28, 2009 8:29 AM

Jan 2008
Most of the members of A-LAWS and even regular citizens don't realize Memento Mori's attacks, I believe.

In that case, through a regular citizen's eyes it just looks like Celestial Being has the Gundams and attack the warfare countries. Then the trinities messed up a part because they randomly attacked cities that were innocent. So that made it look like CB was a part of the same thing that just randomly love to kill and use the first reason as an excuse to do so...

A-LAWS was created to resist this, thus it came down to the idea that A-LAWS were the people that resisted the bad and evil guys.

(Louise's POV)

I've got no idea what's spinning in Andrew's mind though. And I'm guessing a lot of A-LAWS members are too spun on the thought that A-LAWS are good people, especially with the fake broadcast in ep 16.

I get the feeling Andrew just has the need for power and CB obliterates his quest for power, lol, which makes them people that stand in his way. So he needs the A-LAWS to continue power distribution...
Jan 30, 2009 4:49 PM

Jun 2008
Easy...

SAJI and LOUISE. Also Nena a little bit as well as her brothers. Mostly those.

Also that one guy who is making "Mr Bushido" 's suits...what a douche.
Feb 2, 2009 11:19 AM

Sep 2008
Oh yes...I hate Lyle. Because he is a lame replacement for a brilliant character. Anew, because she is annoying, and besides, a traitor. And...~desu, whatever her name is. I hate her hair, her attitude, the way she looks, gaah I hate her! I miss Chris...
Feb 2, 2009 2:43 PM

Sep 2008
New hated character in my book, Andrei. Simple reasons, really....but spoilers ;)
Feb 2, 2009 4:04 PM

Mar 2008
Ditto...

andrei now pisses me off
Feb 3, 2009 12:07 AM

Apr 2008
msw said:
Easy...

Billy Katagiri. Was a nice guy, but in season 2, is just bitter.
Feb 3, 2009 12:09 AM

Oct 2008
shakeyourpup45 said:
msw said:
Easy...

Billy Katagiri. Was a nice guy, but in season 2, is just bitter.
i would too if i got cockblocked by al-qaeda.
Feb 3, 2009 3:44 PM

Oct 2008
I haven't finished the first season, but from the looks of the second season..

A-Laws: They are killing innocent Middle East people, then forging information to indicate that it was a coup d'etat terrorist attack, while giving their own citizens a wrong impression of the actual situation. The public grew to hate the Kataron forces because they were tricked into believing the opposite. Unfortunately, unless the A-Laws are entirely eliminated, the public may not know the truth in regards to the Kataron situation even when the Kataron are eliminated. Falsified information remains as facts, unless Celestial Being intervenes.

Mr. Bushido: Plain annoying. His anger and hatred should have ended when two lead members of Team Trinity were killed. Why is Graham still targetting Setsuna when he has nothing to do with his buddies' death?! Perhaps, Graham is just seeking a duel because only Setsuna's 00 Gundam can fight his Masurao in an one-on-one battle, whereas the other Gundam Meisters can't. Aside from this, he is also a commander of the A-Laws.

Ali Al-Saachez: This mercenary can be considered a war criminal. Acting on the influences of the A-Laws, he set Princess Marina's homeland ablaze and killed everyone. Totally genocide.

----

I don't hate Saji Crossroad, because his circumstances are ununsual even though it was definitely his fault that tons of Kataron members sufferred under the hands of the A-Laws and became test subjects to the enhanced automatons. The least to say, his fiancee Louise had misunderstood his circumstances and thought that he had been comrades with Setsuna the entire time including the time when he bombed and killed her family. Not just that Louise cancelled her engagement with him, she also seeks to kill both Saji and Setsuna, as well as the Celestial Beings.
Feb 3, 2009 10:49 PM

Apr 2008
Bushido must have some kind of head trauma...really.
Feb 4, 2009 4:44 AM

Mar 2008
Kira01 said:
Ali Al-Saachez: This mercenary can be considered a war criminal. Acting on the influences of the A-Laws, he set Princess Marina's homeland ablaze and killed everyone. Totally genocide.

He's a villain, messing with good guys' lives is his job lol. And at least he doesn't pretend to be a freaking saint, unlike a certain parent killer (and I don't mean Setsuna here lol).

Feb 4, 2009 1:52 PM

Jun 2008
Ali's a good char. as above user said he' a villain D:.

Of course he has to be a douche. Then again he never dies...that's annoying.
Feb 4, 2009 2:34 PM

Apr 2008
I never thought I'd be so damn annoyed by ejection pods..really. Someo f the Innovators survived like 3 times.
Feb 5, 2009 9:55 AM

Sep 2008
@Kira- Bushido is NOT A-LAWS commander...nowhere near that...
I think he actually despises A-LAWS...
Feb 5, 2009 12:23 PM

Dec 2007
He has a License to do what he wants, but he still wears an A-Laws uniform beneath his overcoat.
Not sure if he has a formal rank or not though, as the "Mister" part of his name sort of obscures that.
Feb 5, 2009 12:26 PM

Jan 2009
I don't hate Ali Al, even he killed my favourite Chara D:

I hate:
Nena Trinity: She's annoying =_=
Louise: I can't stand her in S1
Wang Liu Mei: Traitor
Andrei:
HinaHinaAug 13, 2009 11:29 AM
Feb 6, 2009 1:39 AM

Apr 2008
WTF is this "Bushido free license" stuff? Is the military crazy? He acts like some kind of mercenary.
Feb 6, 2009 5:22 AM

Dec 2007
shakeyourpup45 said:
WTF is this "Bushido free license" stuff? Is the military crazy? He acts like some kind of mercenary.

Heh, that reminded me of this ^^
Feb 6, 2009 9:20 AM
Nov 2008
Need a translation, I don't understand what they are saying. Lol
Feb 6, 2009 9:56 AM

Sep 2008
Ephidel said:
He has a License to do what he wants, but he still wears an A-Laws uniform beneath his overcoat.
Not sure if he has a formal rank or not though, as the "Mister" part of his name sort of obscures that.

Wasn't he only commander in flag unit? Due to his skills, he is given right to do whatever he wants, I guess....
I don't recall seeing him as A-LAW, but I might be wrong...
Feb 6, 2009 11:19 AM

Dec 2007
He might not be a 'commander' in A-Laws, but he is still in A-Laws, and I never saw anything implying otherwise.
I guess, rank wise, the whole License thing might make it rather hard to command people anyway (Although wikipedia gives Revive and Hilling the ranks of Captain and Major, and they have a License too).

Picture Comparison of Bushido and A-Laws uniforms, using the official sites profiles:
Feb 6, 2009 1:39 PM

Oct 2008
he's a colonel which is just under general which is under commander. so there you have it folks go to sleep now.
Feb 7, 2009 10:20 AM

Aug 2008
ribons thats all I have to say he may have been the 0 gundams piolt but that guy just creeps me out I fell like hes gana rape sumone
Mar 12, 2009 5:47 PM

Jan 2009
hm.....i absolutely hate Wang Liu Mei!!!! apart from her beauty and body everything is bad
Mar 13, 2009 7:13 PM

Apr 2008
Hate Ribbons, if not just for what he did to Anew.
Apr 12, 2009 11:38 PM

Oct 2008
i hated the trinitys
i was glad when they died they deserved it
especially nena she killed louise's family for no reason at all
i was really glad louise killed her too
May 4, 2009 5:10 PM

Nov 2007
Louise Halevy. Her personality annoys me since 1st season (and more in 2nd season). She's not even match with Saji Crossroad as a pairing. (please don't be offended. I don't support the pairing because of her)
I Two Syaorans from Tsubasa RESERVoir CHRoNiCLE and TRC!!!
May 18, 2009 6:51 AM

Sep 2007
Marina Ismail (USELESS), Nena (she's a bitch >_>), Wang Liu Mei (I TOTALLY HATE her character), Saji (So annoying..).

Jul 23, 2009 6:13 PM

Jun 2009
There's alotta love for Saji going around I see. I don't mind him ^.^

It's not like I hate her but...Louise.

I quite liked her in S1 when she was playing around with Saji then she had to go and cut her hair and get all serious & cold in S2. I felt kind of sorry for Saji when Louise deleted all their photos and denied he existed...

Oct 1, 2009 4:08 AM

Sep 2009
Yes there are 3 on the top of my list XD and was SO happy when they all died >< YAY

Ali Al-Saachez
Ribbons Almark
Nena Trinity
Oct 4, 2009 11:35 PM

Aug 2009
Without a doubt it wud be Andrei
Nov 3, 2009 4:33 PM

May 2009
Marina Ismail. She has no "presence" at all and her character development was ridiculous. She was a interesting character in the first episodes of the first season, but after the Azadistan Arc, she became completely useless as a politician and as a character as well.
Nov 4, 2009 7:27 PM

Mar 2009
darkhriss said:
Oh yes...I hate Lyle. Because he is a lame replacement for a brilliant character. Anew, because she is annoying, and besides, a traitor. And...~desu, whatever her name is. I hate her hair, her attitude, the way she looks, gaah I hate her! I miss Chris...

I couldn't disagree with this anymore.
Lockon (Neil) X Feldt <3

Nov 13, 2009 3:10 PM

Jul 2009
Graham: When I first saw him as Mr. Bushido, I almost crapped myself laughing...until he appeared again and I realised it wasn't some joke played by the animators.

Billy: For allowing that Bushido crap to happen.

Marina: No matter how much they tried to develop her, I just found her boring, cookie cutter-like, and annoying.

Anew:Traitor

Nena:Psycho bitch...and not in a good way.

I would have said Saji too, but Tieria got to bitch slap him. ALL IS FORGIVEN!
Dec 16, 2009 6:10 PM

Jan 2009
saji he is like the pathetic emotional side of kira yamato
Feb 23, 2010 8:03 PM

Nov 2009
hate Nena! should have died before micheal and johnny
]
Mar 1, 2010 10:47 AM

Mar 2009
oh, so many Marina hater... :S i really love her. I hate Louise and Saji. They're really useless character.And i hate Nena and Wang Lui Mei too. They are really annoying.
SillyaJun 10, 2010 7:10 AM

Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (3) « 1 [2] 3 »

More topics from this board

» Favorite mobile suit in Gundam 00? ( 1 2 )

Ariana - Jan 8, 2009

63 by LeonhartAugust »»
Sep 5, 2021 11:27 AM

» Favorite non-Meister characters ( 1 2 )

Ariana - Jan 8, 2009

57 by LeonhartAugust »»
Sep 5, 2021 11:25 AM

Sticky: Poll: » Favorite Meister *SEASON 01* ( 1 2 )

Mah_Marina - Jan 8, 2009

54 by UNATURAL »»
Jun 6, 2013 4:58 PM

» Your favorite Pairing(s)?

removed-user - Aug 17, 2012

1 by removed-user »»
Nov 9, 2012 11:02 AM

» Lyle vs Neil (don't enter you noob.)

Frito - Mar 30, 2009

10 by Mia91 »»
May 12, 2011 3:11 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.