Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
May 29, 2022 1:58 AM

Nov 2011
Yikes, land of water is at war now. Who didn't see this coming though? The sad part is that there will be more deaths and the pirates seems like a group who won't give up easily.

Mizukage Chojiro is playing with some risky moves...and honestly, this was is going to be far from easy to win.
May 29, 2022 2:40 AM
Jul 2020
Holy! This episode is actually good. Ep 251, and 250 have been nothing but amazing, I must say. Honestly, did not even expect isari would die, that actually caught me off guard, pretty sure nobody would've predicted that one. This arc is 8.5/10. This anime canon arc is actually good, unlike the other anime-only arcs. Excited to see how they're gonna end this. I, also love how boruto is learning the cycle of revenge reminds me of the pain arc. Boruto and everyone else getting some really good character development in this arc. It's so sad that the haters will trash and hate on the show without even watching it
May 29, 2022 3:07 AM

Apr 2018
It's seems like it's close to an ending which will make me the happiest man. This is probably one of the worst arcs, piling up villians left and right on top of that adding the ''cylce of revenge''. Latest two episodes have been alright and the war has finally begun and once again, a character dies who none give a shit about.

“You yourself have to change first, or nothing will change for you!”
'
May 29, 2022 3:16 AM
Mar 2022
When you realise all 251 episodes of Boruto are a filler arc. In reality we are still back in Naruto fighting in the war against Madara. Boruto was all just a dream because Madara activated the infinite tsukuyom.
May 29, 2022 3:40 AM
Jan 2021
Im def not a hater but there is absolutely no reason to feel any sympathy for any of the funato except maybe isari. I doubt many give a shit about ikada. There are arcs i enjoy the jigen arc was pretty kino but this one feels like it was written by someone with brain damage

All in all lets hope its over soon
May 29, 2022 5:49 AM
#FreeWatermelon

Feb 2020
Lmao what the fuck Asari just died like that? Shitty father clearly lost his mind and forgot what Asari did when he's saving his ass from the vacuum cleaner, just because your Ikada awakened on the last minute. Yeah shit man, laugh as much as you can, because my boy Boruto will arrive and kick your thicc ass together with your edgy kid for once and for all. No need captain Sarada advice and command. Not even need other people advice, let alone trying to take an account about the death soul wish. Let's just stop the war, you folks!!!

Then, wow, Denki manage to hold off Kyoho brutality with just his little lightning trick. Iwabe was actually pretty understandable, since his earth style surely able to hold on Buntan lightning sword completely. Mister Lee casually and enjoys spectating their battle while eating some popcorn. Good boy, and lemme join too! And what about Kawaki-kun? He seems lost and be left alone there. I wonder if he get another different plan....
Hide and seek is the best offline games on this fatamorgana-called-world-thing. Please comment nicely. I am newbie here.

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges
May 29, 2022 6:13 AM

Mar 2020
Ikada-kun is leading the Funato!

I hope Boruto-kun can convince Chojuro-san and Ikada-kun.

But damn that sakuga there with Iwabe-kun and Denki-kun. I love that part.
Oppai check!

111 cm: Hancock
110 cm: Zoro
100 cm: Robin
May 29, 2022 10:00 AM
Feb 2022
I liked it because the episode shows Isari trying to stop the war through negotiation but his father Araumi the leader of the Funatos doesn't accept it and goes on the attack
May 29, 2022 10:00 AM
Feb 2022
I liked it because the episode shows Isari trying to stop the war through negotiation but his father Araumi the leader of the Funatos doesn't accept it and goes on the attack
May 29, 2022 1:13 PM
May 2019
LewisHarrison said:
When you realise all 251 episodes of Boruto are a filler arc. In reality we are still back in Naruto fighting in the war against Madara. Boruto was all just a dream because Madara activated the infinite tsukuyom.

Love Madara but dude turned into a women and got bamboozled into believeing Zetsus lies on the stone tablets… ooof, and Naruto’s ideal dream isn’t Kurama dieing.
May 29, 2022 3:25 PM
Jan 2021
First of all we start with the fact that everyone except for Boruto doubts the idea that Ikada is Seiren's younger brother. Given the fact that Boruto has seen Ikada with his webbed hands, of course he immediately believes it.

Chojuro gets the confirmation of Kagura Karatachi's death and tries to negotiate with Isari... Unfortunately Araumi is a hard-headed, all brawn idiot whose only solution to the constant bloodshed is more fighting. Isari seems to be the most open-minded and tactical member of the entire Funato Clan. Everyone else is fixated on violence because that's all they know. Ikada has awakened and is taking leadership of the Funato Clan, with his father by his side. As a result of Isari acting against his father, Araumi takes command of the Shark Bone sword and has it stab through Isari. He doesn't understand that Isari was acting for the good of the Funato, and now war is almost entirely inevitable.

But... Boruto has some of the qualities of Naruto and Jiraiya and he decides that he wants to end this cycle of revenge. He understands just as Naruto did that all that war brings is more war. When you kill one, another will be killed for the sake of revenge, and then that person will be avenged, and so on. It's a never-ending cycle that Boruto doesn't want to see. I understand his desire to end all of this fighting. If I were him, I would try to get some assistance from Naruto given that his influence as Hokage and the fact he shares the same ideals would definitely aid him. Unfortunately Buntan, Kyoho, and Metal are fixated on avenging Hebiichigo and Kagura by fighting. So, Buntan and Kyoho try to stop Sarada, Boruto, and Mitsuki from going to see Chojuro. Good thing for them is that Iwabe and Denki are reliable comrades who won't let them stand in their way.

I'm excited for the next episodes!
May 29, 2022 3:37 PM
A sandwich

Jul 2020
So many casualties but more improtantly, Boruto's gonna try to stop this annoying war so that we may finally move on. I know the animation in the fights has improved and that their backstories made the once npcs feel more relatable, but at this point the premise has long overdue its welcome.

At least we'll get some good fight animation soon... hopefully.
⠓⠥⠍⠁⠝⠊⠞⠽ ⠞⠓⠗⠕⠥⠛⠓ ⠎⠕⠍⠑ ⠎⠞⠥⠏⠊⠙⠊⠞⠽⠂ ⠎⠕⠍⠑ ⠺⠊⠇⠇ ⠎⠅⠊⠏ ⠺⠁⠎⠓⠊⠝⠛ ⠞⠓⠑⠊⠗ ⠓⠁⠝⠙⠎ ⠁⠝⠙ ⠑⠝⠙ ⠥⠏ ⠗⠥⠊⠝⠊⠝⠛ ⠊
⠞ ⠋⠕⠗ ⠑⠧⠑⠗⠽⠕⠝⠑
⠎⠓⠊⠊⠅⠕ ⠁⠕⠎⠕⠊⠂ ⠼⠃⠼⠚⠼⠁⠼⠓
Jun 1, 2022 1:27 AM
Oct 2019
Trash Mizukage Chojuro, should just ended Funato Clan long time ago.
You let them growing and now you get the consequences.

Boruto the entire episode shock Pikachu face lmao
Boruto care so much about Ikada, you just knew him barely not even a month.
Stop giving a shit about people that you just meet.

See? Even Kawaki gets it.
If only Kawaki is the MC.

Boruto trying to Talk no Justu, still trying to copy his father.
I hope Talk no Jutsu failed and Ikada die in the end.
Jun 1, 2022 1:28 AM
Oct 2019
LewisHarrison said:

It makes sense, because remember the Infinite Tsukuyomi has a filler Arc. Lmao
Jun 2, 2022 4:23 PM

Mar 2016
this arc is so underwhelming with many unnecessary plot twists, exaggerations and sometimes I feel the main cast are a bit out of character, as if it's a fanfic.
I hope they don't continue boruto this way bcz the other arcs/eps were good.
Jun 2, 2022 11:47 PM

Oct 2008
oh man! Kawaki was like...god i'm not gonna take any part of this but was forced lolz...
3/5.

Jun 5, 2022 3:37 PM
EOussama

Dec 2016
It's impressive how this arc keeps on racking casualties, I'm all on board. Also, Boruto is way too fixated on somebody whom he spent at most an afternoon with.
Jun 18, 2022 2:54 PM

Dec 2015
Thought Boruto was going to have a panic attack like Naruto there for a second. Good thing he had Mitsuki to talk some sense into so he could move forward.

Eh? Kawaki didn't follow them? What is he going to do now.

Kinda feel like a speech from Boruto will be coming soon.
Nov 7, 2022 1:40 AM
🥊 CHAMPION 🥊

Apr 2016
another fateful episode!!! kekeke
Nov 23, 2022 7:50 PM
Aug 2022
bruh so much filler, even for a filler episode.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Boruto: Naruto Next Generations Episode 168 Discussion

Stark700 - Oct 4, 2020

28 by Tony2Phones »»
Apr 23, 1:30 PM

Poll: » Boruto: Naruto Next Generations Episode 173 Discussion

Stark700 - Nov 8, 2020

26 by bottleblonde »»
Apr 18, 9:39 AM

Poll: » Boruto: Naruto Next Generations Episode 156 Discussion

Stark700 - Jul 12, 2020

42 by Tony2Phones »»
Apr 17, 4:17 AM

Poll: » Boruto: Naruto Next Generations Episode 112 Discussion

Stark700 - Jun 23, 2019

33 by YouTsuki_nbm »»
Apr 9, 6:32 PM

Poll: » Boruto: Naruto Next Generations Episode 65 Discussion

Ulquiorra - Aug 8, 2018

42 by Rayquazatempest »»
Apr 9, 1:01 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.