Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jan 29, 2022 5:54 PM
Shalltear

Apr 2018
Laura revealing her mermaid identity to everyone during the play scene xD But that was emotional to see Manatsu crying like that... as expected Laura left and they forgot about her but of course it ended good with Laura and Manatsu meeting like during the 1st episode and getting the memories again :) Nice final episode for this precure season, it was pretty good, better than the previous precure season in my opinion, now I'm looking forward to the next one!
Jan 29, 2022 6:08 PM

Jul 2011
For making a whole episode an epilogue made this Precure season great.
All the play farewell wishes.
That memory erasing device is insanely strong to even erase physical objects.

Until the end the trio was just great, helping Laura at the end. And now living their lives doing what they do best.

But wont get a 10 because didn't had the Kururun saying farewell.
Jan 29, 2022 7:14 PM

Feb 2020
This was such a great and emotional finale.

I can't believe this is already over. Time flies so fast.

Overall, this is my favorite PreCure series besides Mahou Tsukai and Star☆Twinkle. I really liked the story and everyone in this show. I'm going to miss them all.

Top 5 characters:
1. Laura (Obviously the most interesting and important character)
2. Manatsu (Very likable and cheerful person)
3. Elda (One of the cutest anime villains ever)
4. Kururun (Also a very cute and funny character, but she didn't get much character development. She just basically existed.)
5. Asuka (I liked her cool personality. Her backstory with Yuriko was also one of my favorite moments)

P.S. I was pretty surprised that Yui didn't make an appearance in this episode.

Well, see you next week! I hope that Delicious Party♡PreCure! will be a good show.

SerafosJan 13, 12:47 AM
Jan 29, 2022 11:13 PM

Dec 2008
What was the point of erasing theirs memories in the first place ; p ?

This was good season, I haven't watch one of Precure for a long time (I will skip the next one also).
Jan 30, 2022 12:29 AM

Jul 2016
Serafos said:

Yui did actually make a cameo but Crunchyroll cutted the scene. Maybe it's because they will not sub Delicious Party, who knows…
You can still easy find that part on YouTube, it's pretty short.
Jan 30, 2022 1:02 AM

Feb 2020
himecheese said:
Serafos said:

Yui did actually make a cameo but Crunchyroll cutted the scene. Maybe it's because they will not sub Delicious Party, who knows…

Yeah, I saw the video. It was only a short post-credit scene.
Jan 30, 2022 5:34 AM
Apr 2021
I think I'm too used to timeskips in the seasons i watched before this. I kinda felt like it's missing.

Also felt like the farewell and re-encounter was a bit rushed. Could've taken one extra episode for that. I'm slightly disappointed but I enjoyed the season overall.
Jan 30, 2022 5:56 AM

May 2016
In my opinion this was the worst Precure season up to date.... but I liked a lot this final episode, it was emotional.
Look forward to the next season.
Jan 30, 2022 6:40 AM
Jul 2018
Serafos said:
himecheese said:

Yeah, I saw the video. It was only a short post-credit scene.
from what I hear, Netflix will be airing Delicious party. Di it makes sense.
Jan 30, 2022 7:42 AM

Dec 2013
So I knew it was going to be sad but I did not expect I would be on the verge of tears... twice.

I loved this season, it was so much better than the previous, Healin' felt like it never went anywhere and I don't think there was even a single life lesson, the best things about it was Nodoka being one of the very few heroes that decided not to spare the villain and Hinata since she is a bit of a Gyaru.

Torpical-Rouge was so colorful, dynamic and just cheerful and happy, all the girls had their own problems and they got a nice resolution from them, Elda was too cute, I specially loved Laura's growth, she went form being a brag to a really wise and grounded girl at the end, the change of the tone of her voice was great heck she beat the system by asking the ex villains for help tho I was hoping she would have stayed with the girls, I have only seen 3 seasons: Happiness Charge, Healin' Good and Torpical-Rouge and I think this it my favorite one I hope to enjoy the next one as much, it also gave us this gem.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cC5BCwUrlZE
Jan 30, 2022 11:57 AM
Panzer Vor!

Jun 2014
It was better than the healing good precure i think, it was a fun ride.
Jan 30, 2022 8:10 PM

Nov 2018
A beautiful ending indeed. I loved the energy and role of every single of the girls especially Laura and Manatsu's. The series had a wonderful closure and a pretty cute epilogue leading to the next generation, the Delicious crew!!!
Jan 31, 2022 2:02 AM

Apr 2013
Not the best season, but the ending episode was a bit emotional, which was good after the disappointment I've felt after the ending fight.
I wish Manatsu & Laura could have met again as adults (or at least a few years later), because it felt kind of rushed at the end, and would have suited more their "separated once years before" theme.
Overall, I still liked this season as it was very fun, but it defitively won't stick with me long.
Jan 31, 2022 2:22 AM
Jul 2018
Loved the season. Not my favourite but not at all boring. Was on the verge of dropping this but after La Mer, it became much better imho. The characters endearing, and the plot cute. i wish Manatsu had more depth, she sticks like a sore thumb in that team. As usual they da career change for blue. What's with Blues and career change!? Overall a 7.5/10. Recommended if you like fun and simple show
Jan 31, 2022 10:19 AM

Oct 2019
Time flies. Loved this series, Sango was such a sweetheart.

Here's for hoping Delicious Party will be great too 🥂
Feb 2, 2022 11:07 PM
Mar 2010
I really did not like the ending or how various things were handled. This is one of my least favorite Precure seasons and I am more than happy to move on from it to Delicious Party Precure.
Jul 30, 2023 9:08 PM

Jan 2021
Really confusing ending. I thought Laura wanted the ending to the play changed because it was fiction and in reality she had decided to stay on land with her friends. But instead she really did decide to abandon them all. Hard to believe after all they've been through she was willing to let her and everyone's memories knowingly be erased and just throw it all away. I guess it fits her character (early on in the season) when all she cared about was becoming queen, but I'd thought by the end she realized there was more to it and her friends were more important. Guess not. Still not really sure how the memories just came back anyway, and does this mean if she wants to still be queen she has to get them erased again? If not what was the point of erasing them to begin with if it's okay to keep them? One of the last stills makes it look like she's a teacher now, not a queen, so I don't know. Good series, but the last 5 or so minutes were a bit jumbled. Cute how the villains were just doing their jobs and helping out at the end, but sad the crab guy really lost an eye.
Mar 10, 3:21 PM
Mar 2023
It needs more same series sequels at my house.
Mar 12, 5:55 PM

Nov 2012

Not a favorite but otherwise an alright season, ranking wise its 6th out of the 18 precure series I've seen.

Favorite characters from this were Manatsu, Minori, Elda and Kururun.
Apr 11, 7:05 PM

Dec 2022
LOL man so glad it ended like that, would have been simply far too tragic any other way, yes that whole season made me feel Tropicashiny, characters especially were unforgettable

More topics from this board

Poll: » Tropical-Rouge! Precure Episode 45 Discussion

BlichoBoy - Jan 22, 2022

9 by gannoncannon55 »»
Apr 11, 6:44 PM

Poll: » Tropical-Rouge! Precure Episode 44 Discussion

BlichoBoy - Jan 15, 2022

6 by gannoncannon55 »»
Apr 11, 12:39 AM

Poll: » Tropical-Rouge! Precure Episode 43 Discussion

BlichoBoy - Jan 8, 2022

4 by gannoncannon55 »»
Apr 11, 12:20 AM

Poll: » Tropical-Rouge! Precure Episode 42 Discussion

BlichoBoy - Dec 25, 2021

5 by gannoncannon55 »»
Apr 10, 11:58 PM

Poll: » Tropical-Rouge! Precure Episode 41 Discussion

BlichoBoy - Dec 18, 2021

4 by gannoncannon55 »»
Apr 10, 11:31 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.