Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Aug 30, 2021 1:50 PM

May 2010
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
Whoa, how come I've read and enjoyed a lot Uzumaki series years ago, and never heard of this chapter before? I liked the galaxy theme, I just wish it was explored a bit more. For what it is - it's just another short story, decent enough, but faaaar from the best ones. 6/10
Sep 23, 2021 1:45 AM

Mar 2021
Thought this chapter was a little bit too out there, even for Uzumaki's standards. 5/10

Sep 23, 2022 11:49 PM

Dec 2009
I don't comprehend the relation of this with Uzumaki...
If the town in Spiral was cursed by a spiraling entity, how is this a spin-off type of alternate dimension that doesn't seem to have relation to that curse at all, with "galaxies" that cause the townspeople to speak to each other in their mind from "radio wave signals" in their head... which could also somehow lead to exploding when craving for more of its "signal".

Very odd and seemingly completely irrational in relation to Spiral...
Standalone, disregarding Spiral though... it's interesting in its concept of giving individuals that ability, with the entity urging them to kill anyone who could claim their discovery, as they obsess over being the official discoverer. 5/10.
Although, I'd rate it lower simply because it doesn't make sense to the parent story of Spiral.
Apr 28, 2023 6:59 PM

Aug 2018
And the new galaxy disappeared from Kurouzu.
It was good.
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.