Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Tokyo Revengers
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]
Mar 15, 2022 6:59 AM

Mar 2015
The tension continues to build!
I'm Bruneian and I like anime. And Manchester United. And fat cats.
Apr 18, 2022 7:20 AM
Wings

Apr 2017
I think I might've fallen a bit behind watching this show lol (put on-hold back in June).

I'm just posting to appreciate Takemichi's Rocket Punch hoodie.
May 8, 2022 1:02 PM

Feb 2012
Makes sense Toman would lose. If Valhalla are leaderless, killing Kazutora and Baji won't mean much if they just have larger numbers than Toman. But it's rather fascinating that the conquered (Toman) eventually overcame their conquerors, turning Valhalla into a new Toman. Kisaki's planned far ahead.

Good to know it's not only Takemitchy who suspicious of Kisaki joining Toman. (Takemitchy's highest point so far was slugging him).

Novels I have read/am reading pending approval: since November 10 2022
May 23, 2022 10:21 PM

Jul 2015
I’m just confused to why they keep trying to kill Hina lol ????? what does she literally have to do with anything. especially since the very beginning, i wonder if they’ll explain but srsly what
May 30, 2022 4:56 AM

Mar 2016
Chifuyu Matsuno is a massive collaborator for Takemichi whose main purpose right now is to investigate and deal with Kisaki. Though time is running out, even if Takemichi wishes to be the head of the Toman, what head would he be if Toman were to cease existing...

Takemichi has only 1 week to resolve this issue and bring back Baji and potentially make Kazutoru admit his crimes to Mikey, or else, Mikey will kill Kazutoru himself and Toman gang as we know it will be taken over, reshaped and re-created to be the evil Toman gang of the present day.

Aaah, all these back and forth must've taken a toll on Takemichi's morals, he should visit Hina once in a while, lately, it's feeling as if she's being forgotten though that might just be Takemichi's way to prevent Hina from having to deal with the other gangsters.
Sep 24, 2022 1:17 AM
May 2022
Man the darkness in one fricken episode.
Just can't say anything other than things are badly messed up.
Oct 9, 2022 5:56 PM
GetsugaTENSHO

Jul 2012
Badassery telling Mikey that! and the mystery is so good in this. BEST TIME TRAVEL !!!!!
張大です for 張大勇督察
Mar 13, 2023 1:44 AM

Jun 2021
Considering what happened, Baji and Kazutora even if in different measures got off with a slap on the wrist for what they did.
Last scene of Mikey going berserk really looked to me like Hawk vs Brucks in Cobra Kai, but if possible even darker considering their backstory and a POV different from the beaten up individual.

Mar 31, 2023 5:55 AM

Jul 2013
I don't get it, so who's the leader of Valhalla before that October 31 fight with Toman? Whenever Takemichi goes to the current time asks people about the past they always talk in fucking riddles goddammit
Apr 4, 2023 2:34 AM
munchmunch

Aug 2019
How tf does Osanai not recognise Takemitchy from the Pah-chin fight episode... he was literally present... did he just forget about him? lol

Soulpill said:
I’m just confused to why they keep trying to kill Hina lol ????? what does she literally have to do with anything. especially since the very beginning, i wonder if they’ll explain but srsly what

It's not Hina who they're trying to kill, it's Takemitchy. They think he's in the car with her (like Hanma and Akkun said when they killed Hina in front of him "huh? you're not in the car...?")

PrimeX said:
I don't get it, so who's the leader of Valhalla before that October 31 fight with Toman? Whenever Takemichi goes to the current time asks people about the past they always talk in fucking riddles goddammit

yeah lol they just do that to keep the mistery element but it's annoying.
I think he just meant the future head of Valhalla is Mikey which probably means even he doesn't know xd
nostalgiaasApr 4, 2023 2:38 AM

Apr 5, 2023 12:54 AM

Apr 2019
in the original timeline it was moebius but now In this current timeline it's Valhalla that's been absorbed by Toman. Either Kisaki Tetta is also a time traveler like Takemichi or he's just really smart and cunning
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Tokyo Revengers Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Apr 10, 2021

251 by dspr »»
May 5, 1:21 PM

Poll: » Do you think this show would be better if it got rid of of some of its shounen tropes?

Elma_fer - Jun 12, 2021

30 by tmunee »»
Apr 28, 6:00 AM

Poll: » Tokyo Revengers Episode 24 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Sep 18, 2021

335 by Captain22 »»
Apr 21, 2:46 PM

Poll: » I read so many people saying that Takemichi is a pedo and i want to know your opinion

Onii-chanShuki - Sep 29, 2021

30 by Piromysl »»
Apr 2, 10:41 PM

» Worst protagonist ever? ( 1 2 3 4 )

Leon888 - Jan 14

169 by KobayashiChi »»
Mar 19, 3:57 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.