Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums

Honzuki no Gekokujou: Shisho ni Naru Tame ni wa Shudan wo Erandeiraremasen Episode 3 Discussion

New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]
May 30, 2022 8:34 AM

Apr 2009
So we got pancakes for the medieval peasants now...from their bird food no less.

And arithmetic, did she do their numbers in our RL Hindu-Arabic numeral system (base-ten)?

The hairpin ornament for Tuuli was a nice gesture.

She must be getting weirder to her family's eyes every time she comes up with an invention or innovation but they'll put up with because she's family...until it becomes disruptive or somebody spouts demon influence and the Inquisition comes or whatever the equal of those in this world.
You see there's no need to wonder where your god is,
Coz he's right here! ...and he's fresh out of mercy.
Aug 12, 2022 2:58 AM
May 2022
This father-guy was pretty cool imo
Jan 2, 2023 2:20 PM

Dec 2012
Otto-san: 2. Otou-san: 1. Sorry Gunther, but you haven't won yet!

This series is definitely making me more appreciative of the work that once went into simply living. I'm especially enjoying how Myne's innovations are adding flavor to everyday life without undermining the customs of her new family. I'm finding myself admiring both Myne's creativity as well as the humble way of life that keeps the family so tight-knit.
Apr 11, 2023 8:41 AM
Feb 2021
kinda interesting having a fragile main character but still quite slow build-up of the story really only a show for isekai enjoyers
Jul 14, 2023 7:25 AM

Jul 2016
She really went "might as well make use of dad's clinginess to help me" lol

They really got me in the mood for a hot pancake (or parue cake) on a cold winter day and it's the middle of summer
Oct 6, 2023 5:17 AM
Jan 2023
Another brilliant episode, they really did manage to fit quite a lot in this episode without breaking the pacing.

So Myne is able to make pancakes (with a little help from a friend), baskets better than her sister even on her first attempt and hair pins. She even used her charms on her dad to get him to make her a needle to make those hair pins. Oh and she even corrected Otto's maths. Seems the medieval world just isn't ready for the 21st century knowledge.

Seems Otto managed to get himself in some sort of war without even knowing, pretty funny really.
Feb 20, 12:48 PM

Mar 2019
This episode was an absolute cuteness overload. It's nice seeing her make more and more things. I wonder if/when it will have consequences outside the household.
OωO
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]

More topics from this board

» Anime or manga

Jackson_rajkumar - Mar 26

6 by Phoenix35 »»
Mar 29, 3:25 PM

Poll: » Honzuki no Gekokujou: Shisho ni Naru Tame ni wa Shudan wo Erandeiraremasen Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Nov 6, 2019

74 by Paczek-12 »»
Feb 21, 5:05 AM

Poll: » Honzuki no Gekokujou: Shisho ni Naru Tame ni wa Shudan wo Erandeiraremasen Episode 14 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Dec 25, 2019

188 by Kvistis »»
Feb 14, 11:52 AM

Poll: » Honzuki no Gekokujou: Shisho ni Naru Tame ni wa Shudan wo Erandeiraremasen Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Dec 11, 2019

98 by kal_dev »»
Feb 2, 9:10 PM

Poll: » Honzuki no Gekokujou: Shisho ni Naru Tame ni wa Shudan wo Erandeiraremasen Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Oct 30, 2019

67 by Acradis »»
Jan 29, 7:35 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.