Forum Settings
Forums

Web Manga 'Taeko no Nichijou' Gets TV Anime

New
Sep 21, 2019 8:08 PM

Mar 2017

Animation studio DLE announced on Thursday that Sorosoro Tanigawa's Taeko no Nichijou (Taeko's Everyday Life) web manga is receiving a short television anime. Tanigawa is directing the anime, which will run for approximately three minutes per episode. It is a joint production between studio DLE and ABC TV.

The story follows a young office lady named Taeko and highlights the strange, mundane, and troublesome situations she deals with on a daily basis.

Aimi Terakawa (BanG Dream!) will voice Taeko's friend Asami, and will be joined by Shuuta Morishima (Ishida to Asukara), Hikaru Toono (Bermuda Triangle: Colorful Pastrale), and Risa Tsumugi (One Punch Man 2nd Season) in unspecified supporting roles.

Tanigawa originally posted the manga on Twitter in 2015 and began serializing it Sankei Living Shimbun's City Living magazine in 2016. DLE Publishing shipped the second compiled volume in November 2018.

Taeko no Nichijou will premiere on October 5 at 1:10 a.m. on ABC TV, followed by Tokyo MX on October 8. Online platforms TVer and GYAO! will also stream the anime after the ABC TV broadcast.

Source: The Television
Sep 22, 2019 1:29 AM
Dec 2013
Yay. Finally something for my old ass to enjoy xD
Oct 6, 2019 10:18 PM

Aug 2014
reminds me of that bookstore honda anime. I had fun with that.
I really want to watch this. It's been past october 5 and I don't see episodes online anywhere.

More topics from this board

» Manga 'Senpai ga Uzai Kouhai no Hanashi' Ends with 13th Volume

Hyperion_PS - Apr 25

9 by Playcool »»
2 hours ago

» 'Arknights: Rise From Ember' TV Anime Announced

DatRandomDude - 4 hours ago

4 by Yona_Runcandel »»
3 hours ago

» '2.5-jigen no Ririsa' Reveals Additional Pair of Cast, Two Consecutive Cours

DatRandomDude - Yesterday

7 by EcchiGodMamster »»
5 hours ago

» GoHands Produces Original TV Anime 'Momentary Lily' for Winter 2025

DatRandomDude - Apr 25

17 by RobertBobert »»
5 hours ago

» 'Overlord: Sei Oukoku-hen' Movie Reveals Additional Cast, Trailer, Fall 2024 Premiere

Doshigatai - Mar 22

5 by Entity72 »»
7 hours ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.