Forum Settings
Forums
New
Jun 27, 2019 2:37 PM

Dec 2018
I am very interested in knowing who has won more battles :3
Jun 27, 2019 3:48 PM

Sep 2011
I recall some dude on /a/ counted them up like a year ago but it was just some anon in a threa dno real way to trace it back, i do recall it was borderline even between Kaguya and Prez. I do not recall how ishigami fuji or miko fare. Actually speaking of has miko actually ever gotten a win?

Immahnoob said:
Jizzy, I know you have no idea how to argue for shit,

tokiyashiro said:

Jizzy as you would call yourself because youre a dick The most butthurt award goes to you And clearly you havent watched that many shows thats why you cant determine if a show is unique or not Or maybe you're just a child who likes common stuffs where hero saves the day and guys gets all the girls. Sad taste you have there kid you came up to me in the first place making you look more like a kid who got slapped without me even knowing it and start crying about it to me

Jun 27, 2019 3:52 PM

Dec 2018
JizzyHitler said:
I recall some dude on /a/ counted them up like a year ago but it was just some anon in a threa dno real way to trace it back, I do recall it was borderline even between Kaguya and Prez. I do not recall how ishigami fuji or miko fare. Actually speaking of has miko actually ever gotten a win?

Actually, I don't think ahaha
Maybe if I have time, i'll count them tomorrow
Jun 29, 2019 6:06 PM

Mar 2019
Yes, if you look it up on r/kaguya_sama you'll find it

Found an almost to date one: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1QX25TXHvh4X4touTh9hsLCKHKtUA6EFDEA6DgtzgSQc/edit#gid=0
ArukanoJun 29, 2019 6:12 PM
Wait a minute, how did this happen? We're smarter than this!
Jun 29, 2019 6:50 PM

Sep 2011
O_Arkano said:
Yes, if you look it up on r/kaguya_sama you'll find it

Found an almost to date one: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1QX25TXHvh4X4touTh9hsLCKHKtUA6EFDEA6DgtzgSQc/edit#gid=0
its interesting watching how fast the concept falls from prominence as the series moves on and focuses more on character development and more story driven continuity. Kaguya has been the only one counted for the past 30 chapters and its all been losses

Immahnoob said:
Jizzy, I know you have no idea how to argue for shit,

tokiyashiro said:

Jizzy as you would call yourself because youre a dick The most butthurt award goes to you And clearly you havent watched that many shows thats why you cant determine if a show is unique or not Or maybe you're just a child who likes common stuffs where hero saves the day and guys gets all the girls. Sad taste you have there kid you came up to me in the first place making you look more like a kid who got slapped without me even knowing it and start crying about it to me

Jul 2, 2019 3:02 PM

Feb 2018
I opened a discussion here on MAL that no one cared about when we were at the Festival arc, but this docs is more organized and it is updated

More topics from this board

Poll: » Kaguya-sama wa Kokurasetai: Tensai-tachi no Renai Zunousen Chapter 223 Discussion

NakolHira - Apr 5, 2021

47 by thicdicdaddy27 »»
Apr 19, 9:25 AM

Poll: » Kaguya-sama wa Kokurasetai: Tensai-tachi no Renai Zunousen Chapter 281 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Lezet - Oct 29, 2022

251 by SrRoses »»
Mar 4, 5:18 AM

Poll: » Kaguya-sama wa Kokurasetai: Tensai-tachi no Renai Zunousen Chapter 1 Discussion

Stark700 - Nov 23, 2015

11 by daywithoutgames »»
Mar 1, 11:23 PM

Poll: » Kaguya-sama wa Kokurasetai: Tensai-tachi no Renai Zunousen Chapter 251 Discussion

Depal2 - Jan 25, 2022

35 by ohwaitwhat69 »»
Feb 20, 4:12 PM

Poll: » Kaguya-sama wa Kokurasetai: Tensai-tachi no Renai Zunousen Chapter 24 Discussion

Stark700 - Jun 23, 2016

16 by MeyerDitt »»
Feb 6, 10:29 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.