Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Nov 26, 2018 7:58 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
That's an interesting interpretion of the pinky ring if you ask me.

I hope Kyoko is ready. She seems rather reluctant lol
Nov 26, 2018 12:37 PM
Mar 2015
It appears that Ren and Shou will arrive at the same time. May trigger jealousy about the kiss Just when she decided to keep the pinky ring with her keepsakes
Nov 26, 2018 8:57 PM

Mar 2015
how she still don't realize it's love? girl, really?

also not bastard this guy again...
"If taking responsibility for a mistake that cannot be undone means death, it's not that hard to die. At least, not as hard as to live on."
Nov 27, 2018 5:39 PM

Oct 2008
This is getting good. Hope we get something decent next chapter. Unfortunately, I'm expecting the three to meet on the last page of the next chapter, then we'll have to wait a whole another month to see their reactions to each other.
Nov 28, 2018 11:47 AM
Mar 2015
@kuma Kyouko is still convinced that Ren loves Kimiko because of the White Day ring that Ren gave her. Kyouko has gone back and forth on the flower ring. At first she liked it Then she compared it to the ring that Ren gave Kimiko and thought that Ren was making fun of her. At the end she put it with her treasures
Nov 28, 2018 4:17 PM

Mar 2015
landofthekwt said:
@kuma Kyouko is still convinced that Ren loves Kimiko because of the White Day ring that Ren gave her. Kyouko has gone back and forth on the flower ring. At first she liked it Then she compared it to the ring that Ren gave Kimiko and thought that Ren was making fun of her. At the end she put it with her treasures

no, i mean, she still don't realize that her feelings for ren is love, right?
"If taking responsibility for a mistake that cannot be undone means death, it's not that hard to die. At least, not as hard as to live on."
Nov 28, 2018 5:45 PM
Mar 2015
@ Kuma I think Kyouko realizes that she loves Ren. I could be mistaken since she has never actually confessed it to Ren
Nov 29, 2018 10:13 PM
Oct 2017
She definitely realizes tht she loves Ren its just she thinks she isn't worthy of her senior and moreover what she had with shou Fuwa she won't wanna start a love affair. She is misunderstood that the high school girl ren talked about to bo the chicken is kimiko. Plus i think next chapter will be the cliffhanger chapter for the encounter of the three and i think there will be jealousy involved
Dec 6, 2018 5:11 AM

Feb 2016
Finally Shou is BACK!!! I love him (even though I hate him too). And yey! The 3 of them meeting, I hope it is going to be hilarious
Jan 8, 2019 5:04 PM

Aug 2010
The only thing I don't get is why Ren still didn't bring her a gift for white day? This causes so much trouble now?
Jan 13, 2019 11:27 PM
Nov 2018
I’m still stuck on the whole Guam arc thing. How can she be in love with both Corn and Ren(to the point where she kissed Corn and heard his confession). How oh how has her mind not resolved that cognitive dissonance and pieced together that Ren and Corn are the same
People! I mean my goodness! That would have killed half this drama
Jan 14, 2019 9:56 AM

Nov 2007
Kyoko back to help out with the family matter while being bothered with what that lady said about pinky finger.

Shou is also back. But Ren is also showing up the next day...
I Two Syaorans from Tsubasa RESERVoir CHRoNiCLE and TRC!!!

More topics from this board

Poll: » Skip Beat! Chapter 323 Discussion

tsubasalover - Apr 30

0 by tsubasalover »»
Apr 30, 11:36 AM

Poll: » Skip Beat! Chapter 322 Discussion

tsubasalover - Apr 30

0 by tsubasalover »»
Apr 30, 11:30 AM

Poll: » Skip Beat! Chapter 321 Discussion

tsubasalover - Apr 30

0 by tsubasalover »»
Apr 30, 11:25 AM

Poll: » Skip Beat! Chapter 320 Discussion

tsubasalover - Apr 30

0 by tsubasalover »»
Apr 30, 11:19 AM

Poll: » Skip Beat! Chapter 319 Discussion

tsubasalover - Nov 21, 2023

1 by lavismartinez »»
Feb 29, 7:57 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.