Forum Settings
Forums
Domestic Girlfriend
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Nov 15, 2018 11:11 AM
Apr 2016
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
so this bastard cooking guy like rui I have a bad feeling for the poor natsuo..... rember rui following around alex before + take advantage of hina self sacrifice for take natsuo for herself ......
Hina best girl>rui
Nov 16, 2018 12:39 AM

Nov 2010
The drama in this series is so cheap.. Knew that this would be the case since they were going to work abroad together.
Nov 16, 2018 2:53 AM
Sep 2018
quanbe said:
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
so this bastard cooking guy like rui I have a bad feeling for the poor natsuo..... rember rui following around alex before + take advantage of hina self sacrifice for take natsuo for herself ......
Hina best girl>rui

From the beginning i was think this will happen. I think i will drop this shit it piss me off. Also i know in the next chapters we will see NTR Rui with that bastard cooking guy.
iScream4zNov 16, 2018 3:18 AM
Nov 16, 2018 3:17 AM
Sep 2018
Rinji- said:
The drama in this series is so cheap.. Knew that this would be the case since they were going to work abroad together.

Yes, I wish i never had this shit, I just want it to end
Nov 16, 2018 3:29 AM
Apr 2016
+ if You have already read previous sasuga kei's work (good ending) mc is NTR really hard by the blond girl
so yeah pretty sure that ntr is coming .......
Nov 16, 2018 3:55 AM
Sep 2018
quanbe said:
+ if You have already read previous sasuga kei's work (good ending) mc is NTR really hard by the blond girl

You know i don’t mind Natuso go with hina (NTR) , but it’s bothers me when it’s with Rui x bastard cooking guy. Ahh really annoying, i think i will drop it and back when it’s finish this shit.
Nov 16, 2018 4:26 AM
Apr 2016
when I speak of ntr of course ( in : good ending) it's the mc love interest who decide to go out with someone else after she have promise to go at a date with mc and not the reverse.
+ in this type of manga mc is always a good guy who never cheat on the girl he love and if his heart change for someone else , he break up before chase after an other girl and he don't cheat behind the girlfriend back .
and yeah I hope mc gona break up with rui because she just take advantage of her sister/natsuo relationship problem + following around alex before.
But a break up in a good way not because she cheating with cooking guy behind natsuo back + natsuo suffering/tears because of that and I think natsuo really love rui but she is not the best girl for him
Nov 16, 2018 4:43 AM
Sep 2018
quanbe said:
when I speak of ntr of course ( in : good ending) it's the mc love interest who decide to go out with someone else after she have promise to go at a date with mc and not the reverse.
+ in this type of manga mc is always a good guy who never cheat on the girl he love and if his heart change for someone else , he break up before chase after an other girl and he don't cheat behind the girlfriend back .
and yeah I hope mc gona break up with rui because she just take advantage of her sister/natsuo relationship problem + following around alex before.
But a break up in a good way not because she cheating with cooking guy behind natsuo back + natsuo suffering/tears because of that and I think natsuo really love rui but she is not the best girl for him

I love Rui so much and i hope they end up together they are cute couple, But somehow i think the author want this manga go to the NTR. This manga really complicated. Somehow i think we will see to much drama in the ending like (GE:good ending). I hope this manga finish quickly not take more than 50 chapters really i feel very annoying since the cooking bastard guy show up + the stupid thing travel 1 year with Rui. Just i hope this manga really end quickly and i dont want to see natsuo cry because Rui. as i said i think i will drop it until the manga reach ch 230 or 250.
Nov 16, 2018 5:00 AM
Nov 2016
Lol love how you guys describe that chef as bastard cooking guy. Well i'm still hoping for natsuoxrui. I don't need anymore tears in this manga
Nov 16, 2018 7:45 AM
Mar 2015
Glad Myabit talked Natsuo out of quitting the club. Talking with his editor and sensei is helping Natsuo with some of his writers block issues which go back to the reception for his book

Myabi is much more restrained. I do not think we will see NTR here. part of her problem is knowing that Natsuo whom she likes has had affairs with both of his sisters.
Hina should not be playing footsie. She is aware that Natsuo was bothered by her Christmas kiss just as much as the one from Myabit
Glad his senpail was recognized for her writing
Nov 17, 2018 6:11 AM

Jan 2018
Well, Im glad that i dropped this shit way before because i know that something like that shit gonna happens.
Nov 17, 2018 8:04 PM
Nov 2018
I've always found Kajita to be a really cool guy. He seems to be trying to best that he can be in his craft. He is also supporting his family. One of his biggest draws for me is the way he was always able to stop Rui before she went flying off the handle.

People can develop on crushes on other people that they're around - it doesn't make them bad people. I'll like Kajita until he turns out to be a creep. Considering that Rui had to have known that Hina would not have wanted to leave Natsuo and still loved him. She definitely knew that Natsuo wanted to go back to Hina so if she is faced with a persistent guy then she would know what she put Natsuo through.

Yeah and the writer is working real hard to put Natsuo and Miyabi together.
Nov 22, 2018 7:10 PM
Jul 2016
quanbe said:
[so this bastard cooking guy like rui I have a bad feeling for the poor natsuo..... rember rui following around alex before + take advantage of hina self sacrifice for take natsuo for herself ......
Hina best girl>rui

Absolutely ridiculous. Hina breaks up with Natsuo and moves out of the city. Natsuo spends a lot of time with Rui (well, geez, they live together and go to the same school). Natsuo slowly fall in love with her. Natsuo asks her out. Rui didn't force him to be be with her, didn't trick him. This "she take advantage of hina sacrifice to take him for herself" is simply not true.

Rui is obviously best girl.
Member favorites:
Rui 270
Hina 46

Poll resut:
Rui: 531
Hina 120

Hina was Mc first crush, first love. That was her role. Now Mc only loves Rui.
Hina is your typical damsel in distress. Hina is marriage wrecker. Not so long ago she masturbated to blond teacher. Big boobs are her only redeeming quality.

quanbe said:

This comparison makes no sense.
Good Ending- Mc loved blonde girl but blonde girl liked other dude and started dating him. Can you really consider this as ntr?
On the other hand Rui and Natsuo are dating. But don't worry. Rui will not cheat on him. I know you want it badly but it will not happen.
Nov 23, 2018 8:06 AM

Jan 2017
quanbe said:

This is the main reason why I dropped this manga and wrote a review on it. Its literally GE: Good Ending with slight change in premise. Every chapter is predictable af.
Nov 23, 2018 9:27 AM
Apr 2016
G-Pele23 said:
quanbe said:
[so this bastard cooking guy like rui I have a bad feeling for the poor natsuo..... rember rui following around alex before + take advantage of hina self sacrifice for take natsuo for herself ......
Hina best girl>rui

Absolutely ridiculous. Hina breaks up with Natsuo and moves out of the city. Natsuo spends a lot of time with Rui (well, geez, they live together and go to the same school). Natsuo slowly fall in love with her. Natsuo asks her out. Rui didn't force him to be be with her, didn't trick him. This "she take advantage of hina sacrifice to take him for herself" is simply not true.

Rui is obviously best girl.
Member favorites:
Rui 270
Hina 46

Poll resut:
Rui: 531
Hina 120

Hina was Mc first crush, first love. That was her role. Now Mc only loves Rui.
Hina is your typical damsel in distress. Hina is marriage wrecker. Not so long ago she masturbated to blond teacher. Big boobs are her only redeeming quality.

quanbe said:

This comparison makes no sense.
Good Ending- Mc loved blonde girl but blonde girl liked other dude and started dating him. Can you really consider this as ntr?
On the other hand Rui and Natsuo are dating. But don't worry. Rui will not cheat on him. I know you want it badly but it will not happen.

in fact I speak about the moment when shou ( the blonde girl) decide to stop trying to go out with her senpai and accept to go on date with mc but in the end she cancel the date and said a false reason for canceling but finally mc discover the truth (she was with it's famous senpai) so yes they are bad NTR taste in Good Ending
Nov 23, 2018 11:47 PM

May 2017
Does any ine knows when dafaq this will end ?
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Nov 24, 2018 8:45 AM
Jul 2018
MOB_ABOMINATOR said:
MOB_ABOMINATOR said:

Nope, it's a long term series. It's one of those series that can keep going on an on. It's also constantly in the popular rankings on the weekly shounen. It's not likely to end soon.
Nov 25, 2018 5:40 PM
Nov 2018
QUOTE:'Absolutely ridiculous. Hina breaks up with Natsuo and moves out of the city. Natsuo spends a lot of time with Rui (well, geez, they live together and go to the same school). Natsuo slowly fall in love with her. Natsuo asks her out. Rui didn't force him to be be with her, didn't trick him. This "she take advantage of hina sacrifice to take him for herself" is simply not true.'QUOTE

Did you actually read the manga properly? You certainly missed the part where he repeatedly told her that he wanted to go back to Hina and Rui ignored him, doing her best to seduce him instead.

Rui did take advantage of Hina's sacrifice. You don't know what you are talking about. She took advantage of his grief to appoint herself his chief caretaker. She would use this to demand his affection in return for her care. She took advantage of Shuu lie, knowing that it depressed him and made him feel that he was even less worthy of Hina. She was taking advantage of his low points. That was when she all out went after him.

After rejected her in favour of Hina, Rui knew her sister still loved him. If she was really serious about moving on, why didn't she just tell him that Hina was still in love with him and lied to him? That would have stopped him from grieving a second time.

Now I never said that Natsuo and Rui won't end up together but the way they are being written, there's something wrong there.
SunnymeNov 26, 2018 8:42 AM
Nov 26, 2018 4:46 AM
Apr 2016
Sunnyme said:
'Absolutely ridiculous. Hina breaks up with Natsuo and moves out of the city. Natsuo spends a lot of time with Rui (well, geez, they live together and go to the same school). Natsuo slowly fall in love with her. Natsuo asks her out. Rui didn't force him to be be with her, didn't trick him. This "she take advantage of hina sacrifice to take him for herself" is simply not true.'

Did you actually read the manga properly? You certainly missed the part where he repeatedly told her that he wanted to go back to Hina and Rui ignored him, doing her best to seduce him instead.

Rui did take advantage of Hina's sacrifice. You don't know what you are talking about. She took advantage of his grief to appoint herself his chief caretaker. She would use this to demand his affection in return for her care. She took advantage of Shuu lie, knowing that it depressed him and made him feel that he was even less worthy of Hina. She was taking advantage of his low points. That was when she all out went after him.

After rejected her in favour of Hina, Rui knew her sister still loved him. If she was really serious about moving on, why didn't she just tell him that Hina was still in love with him and lied to him? That would have stopped him from grieving a second time.

Now I never said that Natsuo and Rui won't end up together but the way they are being written, there's something wrong there.

so for you when she outrageously lie to natsuo about her sister it's not rui's fault ........................+ start following around alex (kiss + go to differents date even if she "don't like him" )she is not as good than what you think ......
Nov 26, 2018 9:05 AM
Nov 2018
quanbe said:

so for you when she outrageously lie to natsuo about her sister it's not rui's fault ........................+ start following around alex (kiss + go to differents date even if she "don't like him" )she is not as good than what you think ......

Hey, I never said that - I was answering that person. I know Rui's not as good as her fans make her out to be. That girl is conniving and selfish and they ignore all the underhanded things she does. But if the mC is moved by the innocent things Hina does, they start screaming for murder.
Nov 27, 2018 4:31 AM
Sep 2018
Sunnyme said:
quanbe said:

Hey, I never said that - I was answering that person. I know Rui's not as good as her fans make her out to be. That girl is conniving and selfish and they ignore all the underhanded things she does. But if the mC is moved by the innocent things Hina does, they start screaming for murder.

Just read 209, things are probably gonna get dicey with Natsuo and Rui. I still don't like Serizawa and Takiya these past few chapters. BTW I just finished binge reading all 209 chapters in the past 3 days, and damn it really has been a bit of a disaster recently
Dec 17, 2018 6:56 AM

Jun 2017
U dont have to beat your conscience Natsuo..It's not your fault at the slightest.Yaa someone whom u trusted betrayed u so what get over it and not eff up your real relationship.Just look for the manipulation traps set out for u..Dont think Hina "nee" would be of any help here..
Also Rui seems to be a bit insecure out of late.But think she will do fine .
bakakisimaDec 17, 2018 7:24 AM
Apr 10, 2019 4:12 AM

Aug 2018
Well... I'm kinda rooting for Cooking Guy. But I misjudge Stalker-san before :C
Mar 19, 2022 4:12 AM

May 2020
Yea, its all getting weird just as I thought. Rui with Tanabe or Natsuo with Serizawa, it's getting complicated. Natsuo want to stop writing, died in motivation. Seems this is way too far from the point.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Domestic na Kanojo Chapter 187 Discussion

Shikkakku - Jan 3, 2020

4 by NaughtySempai »»
Apr 19, 11:55 PM

Poll: » Domestic na Kanojo Chapter 270 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Short_Circut - Apr 21, 2020

83 by Saijiroo »»
Mar 24, 12:51 AM

Poll: » Domestic na Kanojo Chapter 276 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Short_Circut - Jun 8, 2020

220 by Lord_Deathsuki »»
Mar 15, 12:23 PM

» For the sake of happiness...

Suiely_c-ute - Mar 12

3 by itzswxzy »»
Mar 13, 8:57 AM

» What I Think.......

Suiely_c-ute - Mar 12

4 by Kidzuna »»
Mar 13, 12:52 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.