Forum Settings
Forums
Goblin Slayer (light novel)
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Oct 21, 2018 12:56 AM

Jun 2012
THIS IS A NOVEL ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS VOLUME.
----------------------------------------
I think its fine to say that this time, it was indeed an adventure. An avalanche for a closing finale to boot, its too grand to call it just mere goblin slaying. So in hind sight, this is no other than a colorful adventure.

I'd like it if that lightning girl could join the party for the following more volumes. I could understand the sword maiden not able to, since she has a responsibility for other things and stuff but this lightning girl still can potentially still join them, maybe, I hope so.
Oct 23, 2018 12:28 AM
May 2015
Well, personaly I hope she wont join. (It realy doesnt need another "goblin-slaying" psycho... the one leading the party is enough. :D )

On the other hand, I kinda hope, that there will be time, when some other adventurers tag along, for example another quick stroll of the 3 warrior party would be nice.
Their previous "short" was epic. :D

Btw: The autor should probably soon incorporate some more twists to the story... ATM it kinda starts to feel, like whole crew has a thick plot armor.
Perhaps some rescue misson to save the goblin slayer would be interesting (more so, it would be interestning, if he would end up saving the rescuers themselves).

So far each LN 5/5. :)
Oct 29, 2018 11:14 AM

May 2018
Zmijozel said:
Well, personaly I hope she wont join. (It realy doesnt need another "goblin-slaying" psycho... the one leading the party is enough. :D )

On the other hand, I kinda hope, that there will be time, when some other adventurers tag along, for example another quick stroll of the 3 warrior party would be nice.
Their previous "short" was epic. :D

Btw: The autor should probably soon incorporate some more twists to the story... ATM it kinda starts to feel, like whole crew has a thick plot armor.
Perhaps some rescue misson to save the goblin slayer would be interesting (more so, it would be interestning, if he would end up saving the rescuers themselves).

So far each LN 5/5. :)

I agree, this volume, although interesting, didn't really contribute anything to the story other than adding a new type of goblin and introducing a new character who may or may not appear again in the future. Smart use of the breathe rings at the end.
Nov 4, 2018 2:29 PM
May 2015
Only_Brad said:

I agree, this volume, although interesting, didn't really contribute anything to the story other than adding a new type of goblin and introducing a new character who may or may not appear again in the future. Smart use of the breathe rings at the end.

Well, I found it funny as hell, that he probably intended to use the avalanche from the start. Its nice to see the MC that actualy sometimes do mistakes.
- Breathe rings to use in case they end up under the snow, forgeting that it could probably crush them to death in the first place. :D
He realy is one interesting fellow. :D

More topics from this board

Poll: » Do you include Interludes in chapter count?

KaijuSloth - May 16, 2022

1 by FreshSalmon827 »»
Feb 23, 2:18 PM

Poll: » Goblin Slayer Chapter 2 Discussion

Phaetons_Folly - Jan 17

0 by Phaetons_Folly »»
Jan 17, 5:07 PM

Poll: » Goblin Slayer Volume 1 Discussion

Stark700 - Aug 2, 2016

11 by Phaetons_Folly »»
Jan 15, 2:34 PM

» Journey to dwarven lands?

Necrius - Nov 11, 2023

1 by Moppit »»
Nov 11, 2023 5:41 PM

» any romance?

goldfishluke - Sep 1, 2021

2 by goldfishluke »»
Nov 10, 2021 11:34 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.