Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Aug 11, 2018 11:12 PM

Mar 2016
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
ITS REALLY FUCKING CUTE, i cant hold that cuteness anymore!~~

Back to episode, the kitten cocoa and vanilla and also is really adorable and need to protected. Especially at the part when they crying at tonight because of lonely, then Kashou came and treated them both perfectly. And the other catgirl coconut, azuki, maple and cinnamon is really cute too

Also the background music really remind me to the game again and again. I guess i will played it once more

I hope its not the end. Keep it up until the donation reached 1 million

Sep 30, 2018 5:38 PM
Sep 2015
I think there is only one episode for now.
I really hope an adaptation with 12 or more episodes later, i really love Nekopara and played all the Visual Novels.
Nov 18, 2018 4:39 AM
Dec 2017
Its better than the first ova, I definitely prefer this one
Jan 9, 2020 3:36 PM
Jun 2012
I just started this series with the new upcoming season. Cute catgirls living with you and calling you master, is this Otakus ultimate wish fullfilment? If so I'm in. If not I'm still in.
Jan 18, 2020 9:43 AM

Jan 2010
Where can I view this episode online? I can find the OVA streaming online but I can't find the ONA streaming online.
Apr 11, 2020 4:51 PM

Apr 2014
Sethniisan said:
Where can I view this episode online? I can find the OVA streaming online but I can't find the ONA streaming online.

thats its name, "Nekopara OVA Extra"
May 2, 2020 1:56 PM

Jul 2015
I wonder what stuff the person who made this smoked...making a fanservice anime about loli catgirls...not that I want to complain or anything..(⌐■_■)

Aug 1, 2020 4:00 AM

Apr 2013
I don't even know why I'm watching this, probably just because I hope for more fanservice.
Jan 24, 2021 3:35 PM
Jul 2019
RedPlaty said:
Sethniisan said:

thats its name, "Nekopara OVA Extra"

god bless you man, thank you!
May 15, 2023 8:13 AM

May 2017
I didn't know this existed until I found out it was included with Nekopara Extra (despite being hidden in the game files). Cute and simple OVA that gives more context about the future personalities of the catgirls. Solid 7/10. 
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.