Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Apr 1, 2018 2:33 AM

Jul 2013
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Getting to see the harem back together is joy. Though Haoyi is hiding something with his cousin as seems like hes obeying her. Want to find out why
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Apr 1, 2018 7:07 AM
Mar 2016
OOOOH, white haired pig tail loli is Ling Xiaotu , Haoyi's cousin, who is having some love complex on him, so I'm guessing that just like Xueli she too never ate that cupid's chocolate. It looks like a loli element has just been added and wtf Sandy is back, one more to go since Chinese anime run for only 15 eps. OMG Xiaotu is really a bitch , if Xueli is psycho , then she's anti social and manipulative.

So Gee Gee ( pronounce as Gua Gua) is Chinese for Onichan in Japan and Jie Jie is Chinese For Onee chan in Japanese. and they have Xuejie a female sempai.

C'mon Zitong that's just a kid you're dealing you can easily give that loli bitch a big bitch slap.
Apr 1, 2018 1:36 PM

Oct 2017
Renaultclio101 said:
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Getting to see the harem back together is joy. Though Haoyi is hiding something with his cousin as seems like hes obeying her. Want to find out why
Same, it feels she's hiding something too.
Apr 11, 2018 7:21 AM

Dec 2014
ok she was his cousin...nice character development..last episode to go..I am gonna miss this
May 1, 2018 1:25 AM

Sep 2013
Ugh...you can tell they are running out of ideas at this point. Next-to-the-last episode and they introduce yet another harem girl.

"Ok, we got nothing left, but we gotta fill 2 more episodes. What do we do?"

"Hmmm...another girl?"

"Genius! But how can we make her stand out?"

"Hmmm...incest?"

"GENIUS!!!!"

ugh

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges.
Aug 31, 2019 7:39 PM

Aug 2014
Talon184 said:
Ugh...you can tell they are running out of ideas at this point. Next-to-the-last episode and they introduce yet another harem girl.

"Ok, we got nothing left, but we gotta fill 2 more episodes. What do we do?"

"Hmmm...another girl?"

"Genius! But how can we make her stand out?"

"Hmmm...incest?"

"GENIUS!!!!"

ugh

That's gold, Jerry! Gold!
Jul 30, 2020 2:31 PM
Shalltear

Apr 2018
And now the cousin is also in the race xD I don't really like her, Zitong is still the best!
Oct 16, 2020 6:11 PM
Aug 2020
why did they have to introduce another character in the second to last episode and shes not even a likable one either, just annoying
Sep 7, 2021 12:40 PM

Mar 2013
Wait, wait, wait. She said darling but she is actually Haoyi's cousin...?!
I think this is called the forbidden love? Anyway, how many girls does he have in his childhood? Most of them are childhood friends at this point.

"Let me tell you guys, don't think that a cousin will not be a threat" while the 3 of them are smirking (ohhhhh!). I wonder what will be the outcome for this never ending cat fights.

Haoyi is now cornered and is now forced to cosplay again, classic!

This little sister, Tuzi, cousin of Haoyi is really mischievous. To think she would announce herself to be Haoyi's first girlfriend... so this is the forbidden fruit...
Now what are these two cousins hiding from Xia and the other girls.
CrazyButNot4USep 7, 2021 12:59 PM
It's not that I dislike this genre but... to add unnecessary fan services to/in/for heroines
and ultimately destroys her character and personality; their purity tarnished because of it,
is the only thing I hope to not happen to them. For that sole purity is my fan service.
Apr 12, 2023 8:02 PM

May 2013
Y'all better back tf off my gurl Zitong before I pop a glock on someone >:T

More topics from this board

» Confusion

SOLDRAKE - Apr 5

4 by _Yotsugi_ »»
Apr 6, 7:42 AM

» Cupid's Chocolate season 3 petition

Zyana123 - Feb 22, 2020

35 by A_Person69420 »»
Aug 18, 2023 2:14 PM

Poll: » Aishen Qiaokeli-ing... 2nd Season Episode 15 Discussion

drama_menck - Apr 5, 2018

20 by Kokoro_Kotashima »»
Apr 12, 2023 8:08 PM

Poll: » Aishen Qiaokeli-ing... 2nd Season Episode 13 Discussion

Renaultclio101 - Mar 25, 2018

17 by Kokoro_Kotashima »»
Apr 12, 2023 7:26 PM

Poll: » Aishen Qiaokeli-ing... 2nd Season Episode 7 Discussion

Whoahoho - Feb 4, 2018

8 by Kokoro_Kotashima »»
Apr 10, 2023 7:13 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.