Forum Settings
Forums
New
Mar 3, 2018 12:00 PM
Jan 2018
What do you guys think of the new chapter? Aki deserves to win after that last chapter. She looked like a goddess.
KurokapuloMar 3, 2018 7:23 PM
Mar 3, 2018 8:58 PM
Oct 2016
Kurokapulo said:
What do you guys think of the new chapter? Aki deserves to win after that last chapter. She looked like a goddess.

Aki was best, is best and will always be the best. Hands down imo
Mar 3, 2018 10:49 PM

Oct 2012
I don't like them forcing Yoshino and Makabe.. what is aki doing.. this isn't nisekoi..
Mar 3, 2018 11:41 PM
Feb 2018
I loved this chapter, Aki was amazing in this. This confirms it for all those people saying Aki only likes the old Makabe that she does like and cares for the current Makabe. She didn’t even confront him about the revenge plot. Also Makabe likes Aki, he only became confused due to those hives. If only he touched her maybe he wouldn’t have broken out.

It would be a cruel move by the author if it’s a Yoshina end after this chapter. I just wish when Makabe goes after Yoshino he realises that he only likes her as a friend because that’s really what they seem like to me.
Mar 4, 2018 12:13 AM

Jul 2015
Some people were saying that Yoshino's going to win, but idk man, I still can't wrap my head around Yoshino being the girl to end up with Makabe.. The whole series was about him and Aki, so for him not to end up with her is pretty weird. I feel like after this, in spite of what Aki said, he's going to realize that his feelings for Aki are true, and then they're going to have a fresh start at their relationship. Yoshino will definitely be pretty accepting about it.

caught in the wonder
Mar 4, 2018 4:15 AM
Jan 2018
Faeeqa said:
I loved this chapter, Aki was amazing in this. This confirms it for all those people saying Aki only likes the old Makabe that she does like and cares for the current Makabe. She didn’t even confront him about the revenge plot. Also Makabe likes Aki, he only became confused due to those hives. If only he touched her maybe he wouldn’t have broken out.

It would be a cruel move by the author if it’s a Yoshina end after this chapter. I just wish when Makabe goes after Yoshino he realises that he only likes her as a friend because that’s really what they seem like to me.

That’s exactly the idea I got when he attempted to touch her. I don’t think Yoshino fans understand that the manga isn’t over yet. There’s still room for Aki to win. Plus Makabe was only confused about the whole hives thing and related it to something involving having romantic relations.
Mar 4, 2018 4:21 AM
Jan 2018
Gem said:
Some people were saying that Yoshino's going to win, but idk man, I still can't wrap my head around Yoshino being the girl to end up with Makabe.. The whole series was about him and Aki, so for him not to end up with her is pretty weird. I feel like after this, in spite of what Aki said, he's going to realize that his feelings for Aki are true, and then they're going to have a fresh start at their relationship. Yoshino will definitely be pretty accepting about it.

I mean, that’s the only way I can see it. If Makabe does go with Yoshino it’ll just look incredibly awkward. For one, Neko will feel incredibly sympathetic towards Aki. Aki still loves him and at a much deeper value than Neko, so she won’t be happy. Yoshino wants to see her master be happy and even if she lets go of the past, I don’t think she would have the heart to ever come between what Aki and Makabe have had from the beginning.
All in all, it would just be terribly awkward and wouldn’t correlate with the rest of the plot. If the characters somehow end up happy for Yoshino and Makabe then that would seem incredibly forced. Aki shouldn’t be so quick to forget, she can forgive but recovering from betrayal like that doesn’t magically happen in a few days.
Mar 4, 2018 4:23 AM
Jan 2018
ss4chris said:
I don't like them forcing Yoshino and Makabe.. what is aki doing.. this isn't nisekoi..

The author really does seem to be forcing the ship on us. Makabe and master haven’t really had any chemistry in regards to them making plans to get Aki to fall for Makabe.
I’m sure this is all one big herring. I’d rather have the same generic ending than one that is different and doesn’t make much sense.
Mar 4, 2018 4:24 AM
Jan 2018
hikkiyuki said:
Kurokapulo said:

hikkiyuki said:
Kurokapulo said:

Amen honestly. Amen to that.
Mar 4, 2018 8:32 PM

Apr 2016
Aki looked fucking BEAUTIFUL this chapter. I still believe it’ll end with Aki and Masamune ofc. But let’s how these future events play out.
2D > 3D
Mar 5, 2018 2:23 PM

Mar 2018
Yup, this chapter showed a beautiful Aki. Before this chapter I was hopping for Yoshino now I'm troubled between the two. There are still several chapter till the end and we don't know how they will choose to manage the plot from now on. This part is focusing on Aki next should be on Yoshino.
Perhaps the best route is the harem! Grow some balls Makabe and take them both: a princess and a maid. You can conquer the world with them. This is a damn excellent ending.
Mar 5, 2018 4:34 PM

Jun 2016
Oh my(george takei voice)

no lie Im aboard the yoshino train but aki did something so dope(that I found myself rooting for her) and I literally expected her to take him to everyone that bullied him and that they would end up back to aki house and she 'd have makabe and yoshino hash things out and talk to each other, oh man oh man
Mar 5, 2018 7:21 PM
Feb 2018
Meh, I don't think the relationship was forced. If one reads the manga, it was evident that as those two interacted something was bound to happen between them, and Yoshino and Masamune find themselves at a crossroads concerning their feelings for one another: no one wants to fess up.

Who does Masamune really want? Who really saw him for him?

Now to Aki, anyone notice the entire time save for a few panels, she was smiling the entire time? I can understand she's hurt, but her smiling is throwing me off..

Was that really Aki? Lol.
Mar 6, 2018 12:15 AM

Mar 2018
mangarob2018 said:
Meh, I don't think the relationship was forced. If one reads the manga, it was evident that as those two interacted something was bound to happen between them, and Yoshino and Masamune find themselves at a crossroads concerning their feelings for one another: no one wants to fess up.

Who does Masamune really want? Who really saw him for him?

Now to Aki, anyone notice the entire time save for a few panels, she was smiling the entire time? I can understand she's hurt, but her smiling is throwing me off..

Was that really Aki? Lol.

Indeed. She's a lot different in this last chapter. She's smiling even if she's hurt and Makabe overcome his old trauma. Why is this happening? They're growing up as Aki herself said and this happened because of their feelings. Love lead them out of useless childish revenge or behaviour, making them realise that reality it's more complex and so their feelings.
Mar 28, 2018 11:22 AM
Mar 2018
Why Aki-Sama what happen... 😢 💔
Masamune should chase her now!!!
But think it will end up meeting with Yoshino......
~sigh~
Mar 29, 2018 2:23 AM

Aug 2017
O man why did aki did that..
Makabe just realize your feelings and confess to aki already.
Apr 3, 2018 7:06 PM

May 2016
Hella dammit, I support Master and Piggy, after this I still do, but I feel bad for that.
I hope that Aki find a guy that treasures and only looks at her.
Apr 3, 2018 10:43 PM
Aug 2017
I guess Aki rejected his gift because she planed something in the previous chapter.
I don't think that makabe and yoshino will end up together, because idk if makabe will ever forgive her for what she did when they were young. Even if he forgives her, he would never make relationship with her. Ggggrrrr.
Apr 11, 2018 9:19 AM
Feb 2016
why the manga is not published every week, but it is 1-2 times a month?
Apr 12, 2018 4:54 PM

Dec 2009
kristiansss said:

The manga is skipped in the latest issue (May 2018)... The next chapter should be publish in the next issue ( June 2018), probably around ends of this month.
Apr 14, 2018 12:46 AM
Apr 2018
I hope happy ending... Aki and Masamune
Apr 15, 2018 7:48 PM
Apr 2018
MagicalAlice1993 said:
kristiansss said:

The manga is skipped in the latest issue (May 2018)... The next chapter should be publish in the next issue ( June 2018), probably around ends of this month.

Where you get this information?
Rano_SarminApr 15, 2018 7:53 PM
Apr 15, 2018 9:59 PM

Dec 2009
Rano_Sarmin said:
MagicalAlice1993 said:

Where you get this information?

Here's the source:

The description is in Japanese texts and Masamune-Kun no Revenge isn't mentioned in the latest issue... It was published over two weeks ago (March 27, 2018 )
Magical_AliceApr 15, 2018 10:16 PM
Apr 28, 2018 6:09 AM
Mar 2018
Sorry, but in what chapter does Makabe seem to be interested in Yoshino?🤔🤔🤔
Apr 30, 2018 5:34 PM
Apr 2018
This chapter left me empty .-.
May 2, 2018 8:18 AM

Dec 2017
AndrIta said:
Sorry, but in what chapter does Makabe seem to be interested in Yoshino?🤔🤔🤔

The three last chapters.
May 7, 2018 11:30 PM
May 2018
Seems kinda interesting
May 8, 2018 12:05 AM
May 2018
I have my own theory about why yoshino and masamune should end up together.. So here it is.

First, when yoshino confess to masamune about what happened 8 years ago, its confirmed that when masamune appear in school she suddenly realizes that he is masamune from her past. Its kinda surprising, even though Aki doesn't know he is masamune from her past although Aki have spent more time with him. This is show how Yoshino care with masamune. "At that time i suddenly realized that you really like Aki sama" Said Yoshino.

Second, you must realized that all of this happen cause Aki do not care and admit yoshino in their past. Yoshino doing everything for Aki, but we saw some clue that Aki was cruel with her. She pretend become Aki cause she afraid Aki will taken by Masamune, and end up being alone. Imagine, if Aki and Masamune end up together, maybe Yoshino will accept it, but she will not have anyone. Nor Aki, Nor Masamune. Dont forget, she just show her trueself to masamune, no everyone else. Its proof that Masamune know her well, right?

Third, remember why Masamune doubt to date with Aki? Yes, he had allergy. He just touch Aki for several second and suddenly have allergy and stomachache. Even Neko can't cure it. When his allergy and stomachache gone? When he touch and hug Yoshino. Seems legit yeah.

Anyway, this series have title "revenge", so for me its not makes a sense if he end up with Aki. Just like Nisekoi, that consistent with it title ;).

Sorry for long writing :). Let me know your opinion.
Feb 20, 2019 4:44 PM
Jun 2013
A bit off topic but does anyone know tha name of the manga of the top left of this page, where you see the lovely Onee-San, I am curious when I saw the first pages of the chapter.
http://m.mangahere.cc/manga/masamune_kun_no_revenge/c046/2.html

More topics from this board

Poll: » Masamune-kun no Revenge Chapter 58 Discussion

Aramanime - May 27, 2023

10 by JavanyXD »»
Mar 26, 7:29 PM

Poll: » Masamune-kun no Revenge Chapter 56 Discussion

TheYoshiman - Mar 28, 2021

6 by JavanyXD »»
Mar 17, 1:52 PM

Poll: » Masamune-kun no Revenge Chapter 31 Discussion

Stark700 - May 26, 2016

6 by JavanyXD »»
Mar 14, 7:43 AM

Poll: » Aki vs Yoshino

mechian - Aug 7, 2017

5 by RobertBobert »»
Feb 29, 5:20 AM

Poll: » Masamune-kun no Revenge Chapter 67 Discussion

ARK-13 - Dec 5, 2023

18 by waalex11 »»
Feb 29, 3:29 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.