Forums
New
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (39) « First ... « 20 21 [22] 23 24 » ... Last »
Dec 20, 2016 8:34 AM

Aug 2013
DenjaX said:
LucianRoy said:
I don't think there are any "exploits" to a mountainous game with Davidoff's rule set.
You don't think it is an exploit when mafia are taking advantage on the inactives?

I call that playing to town's weaknesses I guess.
"If you look for a ghost, you'll find one."
Dec 20, 2016 8:35 AM

May 2012
DenjaX said:
-shad- said:
@logic340 @Gruffin what do you guys think?
Well, he answered for one. I'm not convinced he passes or lucky on one of those answers.
Dec 20, 2016 8:35 AM

Oct 2015
Togs said:
Gruffin said:
I can answer this. I found it scummy because I've seen scum do this before. (Cross and I in CCL, Ruu in NnT for example) It's not that you would only do it as scum, but that it isn't a good sign for you being townie, as not helping out/doing what you say you will do is anti-town.
We get into a gray area here though, of intentional vs unintentional inactivity. I guess it’s a fair enough point that I haven’t been helpful but I am actually trying to be right now.

-shad- said:

I believe i told you in one of our chats overnight as well. I love meta reading people : D
You also told me that you’re determined to get my lynched no matter what as revenge for Danganronpa. I hope you were joking because being tunneled on me wouldn’t be very productive to either winning this game or helping you improve.
I kinda said i wanted to be vigilante so i can shot you though Kinda joking half heartedly :D

Thanks to vanitystar for making it
Dec 20, 2016 8:36 AM

Jan 2010
DenjaX said:
-shad- said:
@logic340 @Gruffin what do you guys think?
"Do you not wish to be sent to Gulag? - What is gulag. If its hell, no D:" this one though! facepalm when I read this....IDK man idk if it's just not thinking critically about what you are doing or what. Gulag has been talked about by a lot of us. Host-sama and Rinto for sure have brought it up. What it is and why people would be sent there....
Proud Administrator of the D Gray Man FC and OnePunch-Man FC

Dec 20, 2016 8:36 AM

Nov 2015
LucianRoy said:
logic340 said:
@LucianRoy what do you think of Togs and -shad- are either good lynches today? What about Phraze as well?

Togs had some ok posting D1, don't get his TR on shad like you mentioned, but I think that's because he's approaching the game incorrectly and doing too much causal analysis instead of getting into more nitty gritty shite. Too much meta too, meta's tough to use D1 as well, so not sure why he went with that line of play. Enh, his play is kinda janky, but I'm more on the fence about him. Not feeling his lynch today tho.

Shad is an oddball, i concur with everyone mentioning that he's being pretty passive this game earlier. I don't know if I like his TR on phraze either. It's weird. On another planet I'd say it was scum white knighting phraze because I'm reading page 17, and Shad is all like, "Oh yeah, it was Phraze who caused the tie right?" then I read snippets of his recent posts and learn that Phraze is now his biggest TR. Trying to catch up with it all tho. I dunno, still reading on Shad and Phraze. Gun to my head, Shad is a better lynch than Togs or Phraze.
Please, tell me which reads you disagree on why. I’m feeling argumentative today.
Dec 20, 2016 8:37 AM

Oct 2015
DenjaX said:
-shad- said:
Why tag logic andgruffin but not the others/

Everything shall be known according to the keikaku

Dec 20, 2016 8:37 AM

May 2012
Togs said:
We get into a gray area here though, of intentional vs unintentional inactivity. I guess it’s a fair enough point that I haven’t been helpful but I am actually trying to be right now.
This is why I think Phraze or Shad are better lynch target than you for today. With you here, you have potential to help town again and may prove my scumread on you wrong.
Dec 20, 2016 8:38 AM

Aug 2012
Vadim's List 2.3

[4] Togs Chione, Phraze, Rinto-kun, -shad-
[2] Phraze DenjaX, Gruffin
[2] -shad- Karote, logic340
[1] Gruffin PentaFlare

Neglect of Duty || Togs, Ruu, Sodalicious_, KOtA, LucianRoy, callmeLuna

Mod Notes
-

Suspicion History

Dec 20, 2016 8:39 AM

Nov 2015
Why are people memeing when I can already smell the mislynch coming >__>

Ugh 20 minutes left and I haven’t even started looking at Phraze or Rinto
Dec 20, 2016 8:39 AM

Oct 2015
Gruffin said:
Togs said:
This is why I think Phraze or Shad are better lynch target than you for today. With you here, you have potential to help town again and may prove my scumread on you wrong.

Congratulate me end game where both me and phraze are town : D

Dec 20, 2016 8:40 AM

Jan 2010
I can't help but notice that Karote and KOta have been super quiet since they aren't leading the trains anymore. I can honestly say now that both of them were focused on their survival and nothing else.

Dec 20, 2016 8:41 AM

May 2012
Guys, come on! Vote for someone! Where is everyone?

Jan 2010
-shad- said:
Gruffin said:

Congratulate me end game where both me and phraze are town : D
That will only happen if you are both mislynched. Help us find the scum so we don't mislynch you. How do you feel about Karote and KOta?

Nov 2015
logic340 said:
I can't help but notice that Karote and KOta have been super quiet since they aren't leading the trains anymore. I can honestly say now that both of them were focused on their survival and nothing else.
This seems in character for Kota and out of character for Karote.
Dec 20, 2016 8:42 AM

Jan 2014
Togs said:
Chione said:

Your reasoning for shad didn't convince me, I don't trust this "he is usually fluffy and he seems this way here so I think he's town". There's no way that you'd actually get a town read out of that. And your unvote, srsly?
And where did I indicate that I'm on your side again?
By unvote you mean me unvoting my RVS vote which I always unvote in my first post after RVS ? What’s the issue there I filed the necessary paperwork and everything.

I’m not basing my Shad read on fluff. "he is usually fluffy and he seems this way here so I think he's town" > I never said or implied this, I said the way he is speaking is comfortable which fits with him being town and him trying to guide Luna into the game is something he would do from a position of comfort.

By “on my side” I meant that I kind of expected you to say “oh yes yes, I was in that game and he is definitely playing just a scummily” in regards to the Sketch game. I feel like passing over that opportunity is more a town thing to do but you also seem to pushing me without fully reading the intent behind my posts.. well I will give you a pass on that I guess since I haven’t been here to answer the questions you’ve been asking me.

Unvoting does nothing. You had read the whole thread (correct me if I'm wrong) to give a read list, so it actually would have been possible to at least change your vote instead of just unvoting. I'm gonna give you the benefit of doubt though and look up some of your other games for reference for the RVS thing.

Welp, I guess that's what I get for typing while I'm on a rage. I still don't see how comfort=heavy town read but okay. People change, people can adapt to being scum and masking stuff up easily. Especially that coaching thing with Luna is too easy.
Dec 20, 2016 8:42 AM

Jan 2010
@Karote and @KOta Was survival your goal or were you guys going to help us out? I seem to remember KOta saying he would post something later it's much alter now.

Dec 20, 2016 8:43 AM

May 2012
logic340 said:
^^^
KOtA's not even throwing a vote our way like last time.
Dec 20, 2016 8:43 AM

Nov 2008
LucianRoy said:
It's like sugarcoated shit. No matter how much you sugarcoat it, shit is still shit.

Same idea with playing town's weaknesses = exploit. xDD

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .anime . manga . updates . ♫♪ . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
Dec 20, 2016 8:45 AM

Oct 2014
You guys sure we shouldn't lynch?
Ah whatever, I don't care if Togs is just showing up so late in the game.
Pentaflare still not around here.
Last train switch anyone?

Dec 20, 2016 8:45 AM

Aug 2014
Based solely on Togs's defence of the last few pages, I would call Togs town. Now I'm just looking for Phrase posts to decide which of shad or Phrase is the better alternative
Be like this seal. It is a happy seal.
~Review Guidelines~ | ~Recommendation Guidelines~ | ~Mafia Society~
Dec 20, 2016 8:46 AM

Jan 2014
I've had enough. Shad's just too scummy.
Vadim: -shad-
Dec 20, 2016 8:46 AM

Nov 2008
How about we lynch and inactive today and we strike a deal with the mafias to kill another inactive?

You know, for gaming etiquette purposes.

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .anime . manga . updates . ♫♪ . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
Dec 20, 2016 8:47 AM

Oct 2015
K. Regrettion for town commence in 15 minutes :D see you all in end game where i rolled up town.

Remember to say youre sorry : D Personally want all the person who vote for me to do that :D

Dec 20, 2016 8:48 AM

May 2012
-shad- said:
K. Regrettion for town commence in 15 minutes :D see you all in end game where i rolled up town.

Remember to say youre sorry : D Personally want all the person who vote for me to do that :D
Okay, so now you're going to townshame.
That's it. Moving to Shad.
Vadim: Shad

Aug 2014
I hope there is more analysis from Togs in the section of the game I haven't completely read, but that seems to be true based on the accusations being thrown their way.

Togs has backed up a read when prompted. This is good.

Their posts appear to come from their own thoughts and aren't following others or trying to find an easy way out. Really good.

Jan 2010
Exploit: "make full use of and derive benefit from (a resource)" "make use of (a situation) in a way considered unfair or underhand" I would definitely classify the Mafia killing active town as an exploit. I have to say that if another active player is killed this Night Phase then the mafia don't want to try their skills they only care about W/L. To say you beat a inactive town would be weak and I can honestly say that I am glad I am not part of the mafia team as I would probably be pissed the this is what I get for my first time being Mafia.

It really sucks that for a majority of the 48 hour phase no one was around. Funny that everyone wants to show up 2 hours before the phase change cause some havoc then go back to being inactive. I feel like some of you deserve to be modkilled for real.

@PentaFlare how you going to talk to Gruffin about causing panic around the vote and then you come in and do just that?

Dec 20, 2016 8:49 AM

Jan 2010
PentaFlare said:
Based solely on Togs's defence of the last few pages, I would call Togs town. Now I'm just looking for Phrase posts to decide which of shad or Phrase is the better alternative
Join us on -shad-

Dec 20, 2016 8:49 AM

Nov 2008
-shad- said:

You are making this terribly difficult for us if you are town. I won't feel sorry for you and my respect for you will go down as a player. This game is too hard man as it is and you are making it worse...

farewell, my bruthur.

Dec 20, 2016 8:50 AM

Oct 2015
#BestJester2016

Oct 2015
DenjaX said:
-shad- said:

You are making this terribly difficult for us if you are town. I won't feel sorry for you and my respect for you will go down as a player. This game is too hard man as it is and you are making it worse...

farewell, my bruthur.

Lel i tried , no one wants to listen what ou want me to do?

May 2012
[4] Shad | Karote, Logic, Chione, Gruffin
[3] Togs | Phraze, Rinto, Shad
[1] Gruffin | Penta,
[1] Phraze | Denja

Current VC
Dec 20, 2016 8:51 AM

Jan 2010
DenjaX said:
How about we lynch and inactive today and we strike a deal with the mafias to kill another inactive?

You know, for gaming etiquette purposes.
I don't know if the mafia would hold up their end of the bargain they could have done this N1 but took the easy way out by killing kit.

Oct 2014
Vadim: Karote
On Logic's statement.
logic340 said:

Nov 2008
-shad- said:

What is your I.D.?

Dec 20, 2016 8:52 AM

Aug 2014
I can explain this in kore detail after the phase ends when time is less precious
Dec 20, 2016 8:52 AM

Nov 2008
logic340 said:
I don't know if the mafia would hold up their end of the bargain they could have done this N1 but took the easy way out by killing kit.
Probably because we did not strike the deal first with the no-lynch thing. Though, I am willing to give them another chance. xDD

Dec 20, 2016 8:53 AM

Aug 2013
GAAHHHH STILL NOT DONE CATCHING UP

Oct 2011
I guess Shad is the better option. Togs is active but Shad got worse.. ~.~

Oct 2014
-shad- said:
DenjaX said:

farewell, my bruthur.

I don't envy you brother.

Nov 2015
enhh vote: Phraze

I'm too slow at ready to fully form an opinion in 10 minutes especially since Phraze is just naturally hard for me to read, I guess I'll trust the wagoners that voted her up in the first place as I don't think me or Shad are going to be fruitful lynches.

PentaFlare said:
I hope there is more analysis from Togs in the section of the game I haven't completely read, but that seems to be true based on the accusations being thrown their way.

Togs has backed up a read when prompted. This is good.

Their posts appear to come from their own thoughts and aren't following others or trying to find an easy way out. Really good.
Welcome Penta, hopefully with me and you here this game will see something of a revival. This post is quite favorable to me though, you're not trying to buddy me again are you ?

Jan 2010
-shad- said:
DenjaX said:

farewell, my bruthur.

I asked you to help us find the actual scum who are they if it isn't you?

Dec 20, 2016 8:54 AM

Aug 2013
DenjaX said:
LucianRoy said:
It's like sugarcoated shit. No matter how much you sugarcoat it, shit is still shit.

Same idea with playing town's weaknesses = exploit. xDD

i still don't see what you're getting at.

Oct 2015
Workers ! United ! - Will never be defeated !

Nov 2015
Omg jeezus, nathed by 10 people voting for Shad -_________-
Dec 20, 2016 8:55 AM

Jan 2010
@PentaFlare I would like to know how your thought process on Gruffin has changed since page 5. Not right now obviously for time reasons but after the phase ends sometime before D3 starts.

Dec 20, 2016 8:55 AM

Nov 2008
Vadim: Phraze

Dec 20, 2016 8:56 AM

Oct 2015
Togs said:
Omg jeezus, nathed by 10 people voting for Shad -_________-

Ez mafia caught. Its 3/4 of the 10.

THank me later town :D

Aug 2013
PentaFlare said:
I can explain this in kore detail after the phase ends when time is less precious

EXPLAIN

May 2012
JEEZ.
Vadim: Phraze
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (39) « First ... « 20 21 [22] 23 24 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

» [GAME] (* ̄・ ̄)ノ Count to 30 Before a Slightly Inebriated Staff Member Posts! v4 ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Togs - Jul 2, 2017

2866 by fausifahrial »»
Nov 7, 2023 9:07 AM

» [GAME] Last Letter Game ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

grave_robber - Sep 9, 2014

8750 by fausifahrial »»
Nov 7, 2023 9:06 AM

» Count To 7777 V3 ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Lambtron - May 15, 2018

1159 by fausifahrial »»
Nov 7, 2023 9:06 AM

» [GAME] Say something about the person above you ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Haine - Jul 19, 2014

3810 by Zymf »»
Jun 19, 2023 2:43 PM

» [GAME] Truth or dare (ToD) 2.0 [Round 5] ( 1 2 )

Lambtron - Mar 12, 2019

92 by Zymf »»
Jun 18, 2023 12:09 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.