Forum Settings
Forums
New
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (39) « First ... « 18 19 [20] 21 22 » ... Last »
Dec 20, 2016 7:29 AM

Aug 2013
DenjaX said:
With the current state of the game, I would like to express my strategy for this game. I believe I this is my job as a type of player who likes being cryptic. I expect no less from town if they do not understand my message for them but you guys should not be worried at all. This is the kind of danger that I am attempting to do that could make or break the game.

I thought that this will be a great strategy but I may find people complain about it later. This is such a good tool to segregate who the rats that are lurking and killing innocent people. We have to keep an eye on those who are paying close attention to this game whether or not they get this message. We cannot have everyone to resort to this kind of strategy but I am just pointing out that it is possible to do this. My idea alone cannot make this possible unless town can understand what I am trying to do. I trust that you guys will make use of this strategy for later. Any other option is welcomed by me if you guys can give me a different suggestion.

If you are reading this, I will probably receive my death sentence. I am walking in a borrowed time and soon it will be over for me. I hope you guys can pick up where I left off when deemed necessary. Without it, we might just be left in the dark especially with all these inactives trying to ruin the fun. xDD

In other words, we should lynch scum in order to win the game. One at a time.

Swoosh, that's the sound of Denja's words going right over my head because I'm not understanding the point of anything he's saying.
"If you look for a ghost, you'll find one."
Dec 20, 2016 7:33 AM

Nov 2015
-shad- said:
@Togs
I was referring to two games you landed as scum - one was pirates and the other was the time you landed as scum and post something really town and then you went inactive
The Sketch game is the only one that comes to mind. Did you actually read that one ?
Dec 20, 2016 7:33 AM

Aug 2013
PentaFlare said:
I totally forgot about this. I just logged back into MAL after a couple days away so I just got all the notifications now. I'm so sorry. Starting to actually read this now. >.<

LAZY!
Dec 20, 2016 7:34 AM

Oct 2015
Togs said:
-shad- said:
@Togs
I was referring to two games you landed as scum - one was pirates and the other was the time you landed as scum and post something really town and then you went inactive
The Sketch game is the only one that comes to mind. Did you actually read that one ?

I read it somewhat when i wanted to take some stats of it.

Thanks to vanitystar for making it
Dec 20, 2016 7:34 AM

Oct 2015
LucianRoy said:
PentaFlare said:
I totally forgot about this. I just logged back into MAL after a couple days away so I just got all the notifications now. I'm so sorry. Starting to actually read this now. >.<

LAZY!

reminds me of pirates where you go

AWFUL!

LAZY !

Dec 20, 2016 7:35 AM

Jan 2010
Togs said:
Sorry about that I’m here. I seem to be the consensus scumread for some reason, sorry to disappoint though but I’m not getting lynched toDay.

[2] Togs Chione, Phraze, Rinto-kun (Shad)
My Yatagarasu senses are telling me there’s scum somewhere on here. Will keep it in mind for poe purposes.

-shad- said:

Aplogized didnt get to quite read this.
I was leaning towards him as town, but right now im leaning on him as scum because it just reminds me of a playstyle he once did as scum!togs where he will post something really townie in the first day and then get inactive in the next - also quite the same as pirates!togs.

With this im voting until togs comes back and tell me whatsup Vadim Togs or until the last hour of phase change
Didn’t I literally not post in that game though and replaced out

logic340 said:
Town: DenjaX, Logic340, Chione, Kit
Possible town: Gruffin, Rinto-kun
Complete unknown: Sodalicious_, LucianRoy, callmeLuna
Neutral: Phraze, PentaFlare, Ruu
I don't know if I'm neutral on then or scum: Karote, KOta
Scum lean: Togs, -shad-
Why’s your vote on a neutral read and not on a scum read ?
Because I have been trying to use my vote more liberally since there is no reveal. I need to find a way to get people active and your train wasn't accomplishing anything if you look over D2. I still like you the best right now but I have a feeling that scum are mixed among the inactive with one more active player leading them. I put my vote on Phraze for pressure and because I believe that Denja is town and can be trusted. The vote acutally accomplished what it was supposed to as Phraze showed up and had a major Dialogue with DenjaX while I was away. Vadim: Togs Now that you are back my vote can go back on my lead suspect and I will be very interested to see how you plan on not being lynched today. I have asked a lot of questions so if you could answer some of them it would be greatly appreciated.

Questions:
Proud Administrator of the D Gray Man FC and OnePunch-Man FC

Dec 20, 2016 7:36 AM

Nov 2015
-shad- said:
Togs said:

You should refer to someone who was actually in that game then, like @Chione. Not to toot my own horn but I did a lot more than just "post 1 thing town" that game.

Shouldn't you be comparing to like, Danganronpa ?
Dec 20, 2016 7:36 AM

Oct 2015
@Logic340

What do you think of my mini updated reads compared to yours.

Dec 20, 2016 7:37 AM

Jan 2010
LucianRoy said:
DenjaX said:
With the current state of the game, I would like to express my strategy for this game. I believe I this is my job as a type of player who likes being cryptic. I expect no less from town if they do not understand my message for them but you guys should not be worried at all. This is the kind of danger that I am attempting to do that could make or break the game.

I thought that this will be a great strategy but I may find people complain about it later. This is such a good tool to segregate who the rats that are lurking and killing innocent people. We have to keep an eye on those who are paying close attention to this game whether or not they get this message. We cannot have everyone to resort to this kind of strategy but I am just pointing out that it is possible to do this. My idea alone cannot make this possible unless town can understand what I am trying to do. I trust that you guys will make use of this strategy for later. Any other option is welcomed by me if you guys can give me a different suggestion.

If you are reading this, I will probably receive my death sentence. I am walking in a borrowed time and soon it will be over for me. I hope you guys can pick up where I left off when deemed necessary. Without it, we might just be left in the dark especially with all these inactives trying to ruin the fun. xDD

In other words, we should lynch scum in order to win the game. One at a time.

Swoosh, that's the sound of Denja's words going right over my head because I'm not understanding the point of anything he's saying.
Is there anyone you do believe to be town?

Dec 20, 2016 7:37 AM

Jan 2014
Great. Just wasted my time.

-shad- said:
logic340 said:
I think if you look at this setup with Denja's actions you should be able to determine where his behavior (motivation) is coming from. Do you think I am town at this time? Do you trust any of my reads?

True you might be able to determine is action and behaviour, but i know how denja thinks 4 steps infront other players when his mafia. So im pretty sure he got that in check when he rolled with what he had with his actions that he choose to do.

I believe for right now that you are town as well as chione and right now phraze as well.

My town is - Phraze / Logic / Chione / Kit / Me
Possible - Gruffin
Neutral - Ruu
Unknown - Soda / Lucian / Luna/ Pentaflare / Denjax
Unable to read - Karote
Possible scum - KOta
Scum lean - Togs

Its just that togs rubs me the wrong way with what his doing as he is so alike with his previous playstyle where he rolled scum.

Ruu is neutral cause she havent post much inputs.

This reeks scum. Copy&paste, really?
Dec 20, 2016 7:38 AM

Oct 2015
Togs said:
-shad- said:

You should refer to someone who was actually in that game then, like @Chione. Not to toot my own horn but I did a lot more than just "post 1 thing town" that game.

Toot your own horn?
Well of course, im reading previous games as well just to see your playstyle. However you might changed the one from danganronpa as you were replacing kasai so you may have alter your playstyle a bit

Dec 20, 2016 7:38 AM

Oct 2015
Chione said:

-shad- said:

True you might be able to determine is action and behaviour, but i know how denja thinks 4 steps infront other players when his mafia. So im pretty sure he got that in check when he rolled with what he had with his actions that he choose to do.

I believe for right now that you are town as well as chione and right now phraze as well.

Possible - Gruffin
Neutral - Ruu
Unable to read - Karote
Possible scum - KOta
Scum lean - Togs

Its just that togs rubs me the wrong way with what his doing as he is so alike with his previous playstyle where he rolled scum.

Copy from my initital read list? Yes.
Copy from other people. No.
Nice try : D

Edit : Would you say im that retarded to do something like that when i have been scum once where i did the exact same thing which arrisu caught me from? lmao.

Dec 20, 2016 7:42 AM

May 2012
@Logic340 I'm good with a Phraze or Togs lynch, but I prefer lynching Phaze over Togs since I seems he's appeared again and Shad's vote is looking a little...>-> Hmmm. I'll be sticking to this vote most likely.
Rinto-kun said:
No idea. Tbh it's more beneficial to us if we don't lynch and risk, but that's only if we're sure in our strategy or have considered any kind of strategy. So yeah, more town-killings will only work in mafia's favor so I'd rather have a minimal death toll.
Though if it's inactives, I'd rather kill them.
@GermanSpies please kill the inactive players, they ruin the game. ;_;
Woah, no no no. I don't think I could stand this game any longer if we didn't lynch someone. Someone seriously needs to get lynched today or else we'll be no further than we were D1.
-shad- said:
Im honestly reading now and i can feel that phraze is just being a frustrated town right now as i got a feeling shes just being overall frustrated like stated in this post.

here

Denja i dont really trust him just yet, as i know he can be a formidable mafia if he is one which is why people tend to aim on him early. Sorry bruthur you know its true

The reason why i only trusted denja in the idol mafia was because i know he was a town that game. This game speaks different as i do not know denja's role is for real.
Sudden defense of Phraze? I did not see frustrated town, I saw frustrated scum.
-shad- said:

Possible - Gruffin
Neutral - Ruu
Unable to read - Karote
Possible scum - KOta
Scum lean - Togs

Interesting Phraze is the first one listed in your townreads. What made you feel so strongly that she is town?
So you are basing your Togs read on meta? His posting pattern is similar to CCL, no? Anything else that looks scummy to you other than that?
Dec 20, 2016 7:42 AM

Oct 2011
random posting for now

@LucianRoy
At #713, what's up with Phraze and Shad? Seems outta the blue to me man.
Gruffin asked the same thing, I replied somewhere later. I was saying somewhere that scum activity is coaching in general. Gruffin wanted an example so I gave it, she said they're different so I referred to Jack later. overall, coaching don't seem town to me. more a way to pocket someone.
moreover, the buddying comments to Denja? idk who's worse, Denja or Shad lol. I personally do not like Shad's coaching thing. Denja got some strategy in his posts tho.

Dec 20, 2016 7:43 AM

Aug 2013
logic340 said:
LucianRoy said:
LET'S DO THIS
D1 everybody
I tried to keep it as accurate as possible to original notes I took. I ran out of paper after I ran out of post-it notes, so no more real notes. I apologize for a lot of it being just recap for me personally and close reading so things you guys will probably find inconsequential, but if I took notes on it, then there's probably a reason I took notes for it, (much of it to see how it the thread plays out so I can go back and look at interactions if need be). And, indeed, some places I go back and interact with the notes I took previously, so try n keep up, k? Some of its even dialogue with shin b/c some of his play was pretty janky. And yeah, I know it's long, But I'm tryna make up for a game my slot maybe has 5 good posts in a set of almost 20 pages. I read and responded/analyzed/ questioned as I read, so I apologize if some of these have already been answered, a lot of the rest is just info and summary.

So far at EoD my scumreads are looking like Denja, Karote, Ruu, and possibly Phraze. Denja's all over the place with sheeping and doing a lot of things that just aren't really productive to town, some of them even counter productive. He also backs people and sheeps at weird moments, for instance, during the Chione v. Logic fight there's like, no hesitation in taking a side and he immediately jumps on Logic. I don't like it man. I'm not sure I'm a fan to how Karot reacted to all the pressure on him today and Kit hounding him was a stellar thing b/c he's always so annoying to sort in the late game., Ruu didn't even push any of her reads at EoD like wtf, just kinda vote parked on Karote and stood in the background. I really didn't like that. Phraze is weird too b/c what was up with that switch just at EoD? it cost us a lynch and now any search we do N2 is just going to be going back to D1 except with a lynch. IMPORTANT QUESTION: Phraze, wtf was up with that last minute vote bullshittery yesterday?
Final note, I'm only doing this for day one to help me sort my thoughts. Anything else I bring up I'll probably have questions on.

That's about it, reading rest rn.
Thank you for putting this out there. OH man it's so refreshing to get a different take on things. My playstyle can be a little brash at time. I called Fo "a cancer to the game" in Hirugashi before I finally realized what his playstyle was like and how it was actually a benefit to town. I love Fo he taught me so much and even though I was kind of an ass to him he kept on working with me. I have noticed that I tend to get into at least one seriously heated discussion per game and usually early (Grave_robber, Fo, and now Chione). Even though it was due to a misunderstanding I like that it allowed us to get to know one another a little bit and I am glad there wasn't too much irepreable damage done, we can still talk (loved this comment "#508 Chione--> Kota tryna counter with logic? Didn't you guys just have a family feud or something?"). My town read on Togs was meta based but Phraze brought up a good point. The one game I played with Togs as Scum he was loverized which probably affected how he plays as scum. Other than that I got some good vibes from him early but not so much anymore. I did a write up on Togs and voted for him early at this point he is currently my best scum lead.

Oh yeah, Fo's awesome and all, but the only thing I thought Togs was guilty of was using too much meta for his reads and not enough juicy post analysis, no? Which number's your vote? Still reading.
Dec 20, 2016 7:44 AM

Jan 2010
-shad- said:
@Logic340

They seem to be very similar to mind. I would even say they seem a little on the safe side. The thing about Denja makes me smh because if you think I am town look at my interactions with Denja and how we both come away from them it should tell you something about us. We trust each other that is either because we have figured out that we are both town or we are one hell of a scum team.

Dec 20, 2016 7:45 AM

Aug 2013
logic340 said:
LucianRoy said:

Is there anyone you do believe to be town?

Yeah, Kit, Chione, and prolly Gruff. Maybe you too, still reading.
Dec 20, 2016 7:46 AM

Oct 2015
Gruffin said:
@Logic340 I'm good with a Phraze or Togs lynch, but I prefer lynching Phaze over Togs since I seems he's appeared again and Shad's vote is looking a little...>-> Hmmm. I'll be sticking to this vote most likely.
Rinto-kun said:
No idea. Tbh it's more beneficial to us if we don't lynch and risk, but that's only if we're sure in our strategy or have considered any kind of strategy. So yeah, more town-killings will only work in mafia's favor so I'd rather have a minimal death toll.
Though if it's inactives, I'd rather kill them.
@GermanSpies please kill the inactive players, they ruin the game. ;_;
Woah, no no no. I don't think I could stand this game any longer if we didn't lynch someone. Someone seriously needs to get lynched today or else we'll be no further than we were D1.
-shad- said:
Im honestly reading now and i can feel that phraze is just being a frustrated town right now as i got a feeling shes just being overall frustrated like stated in this post.

here

Denja i dont really trust him just yet, as i know he can be a formidable mafia if he is one which is why people tend to aim on him early. Sorry bruthur you know its true

The reason why i only trusted denja in the idol mafia was because i know he was a town that game. This game speaks different as i do not know denja's role is for real.
-shad- said:

Possible - Gruffin
Neutral - Ruu
Unable to read - Karote
Possible scum - KOta
Scum lean - Togs

Interesting Phraze is the first one listed in your townreads. What made you feel so strongly that she is town?
So you are basing your Togs read on meta? His posting pattern is similar to CCL, no? Anything else that looks scummy to you other than that?
Sorry but i see a frustrated town. My stance shall remain. CCL is what again? I was reffering to the time where he rolled scum in sketch and danganronpa mafia.

Edit : By the way please dont mistaken, i put phraze first not because shes my first town read. Her name was the name pop up in my mind at the first.

Dec 20, 2016 7:47 AM

Jan 2014
-shad- said:
Chione said:

Edit : Would you say im that retarded to do something like that when i have been scum once where i did the exact same thing which arrisu caught me from? lmao.

Link me to your previous read list pls? All I saw from you was this.

-shad- said:
Mini list
Logic & Chione - You both are my town reads. I believe your argument with him was just a town vs town effect like similarity to the one logic had over at friday the 13th.
Togs - Quiet, but interesting read list. I want to know more of him as i know he can vanished as he is quite busy.
Lulu - We all know that shes inactive.
Denja - Meta or not, his dangerous as a player. Just keeping tabs on him

This is not what I call a read list.

And how exactly is Gruffin in your "possible" town section? Do you really think Phraze is more towny than he is?
Dec 20, 2016 7:48 AM

Aug 2013
-shad- said:
LucianRoy said:

LAZY!

reminds me of pirates where you go

AWFUL!

LAZY !
Yeah, I need a brand new catch phrase to shout at people. Good thing logic inspired me.
Dec 20, 2016 7:48 AM

Jan 2010
LucianRoy said:
logic340 said:
Thank you for putting this out there. OH man it's so refreshing to get a different take on things. My playstyle can be a little brash at time. I called Fo "a cancer to the game" in Hirugashi before I finally realized what his playstyle was like and how it was actually a benefit to town. I love Fo he taught me so much and even though I was kind of an ass to him he kept on working with me. I have noticed that I tend to get into at least one seriously heated discussion per game and usually early (Grave_robber, Fo, and now Chione). Even though it was due to a misunderstanding I like that it allowed us to get to know one another a little bit and I am glad there wasn't too much irepreable damage done, we can still talk (loved this comment "#508 Chione--> Kota tryna counter with logic? Didn't you guys just have a family feud or something?"). My town read on Togs was meta based but Phraze brought up a good point. The one game I played with Togs as Scum he was loverized which probably affected how he plays as scum. Other than that I got some good vibes from him early but not so much anymore. I did a write up on Togs and voted for him early at this point he is currently my best scum lead.

Oh yeah, Fo's awesome and all, but the only thing I thought Togs was guilty of was using too much meta for his reads and not enough juicy post analysis, no? Which number's your vote? Still reading.
#820 - Questions for everyone and my vote on Togs
#824 - My write up on Togs giving more reasoning for the vote

Dec 20, 2016 7:49 AM

May 2012
-shad- said:

^ "Do you think I'd be that stupid to do that as scum" is a scummy argument. And Chione has a point, your reads are really safe again.
Dec 20, 2016 7:49 AM

Nov 2015
logic340 said:
Togs:

Honestly looking at this it just feel safe. Gruffin me and Kit were all (imo) pretty easy to town read right off the bat. I will say that even given the way people feel about -shad- that even that read can be considered safe though it’s the one that stands out the most to me due to how I felt about –shad-‘s posting to that point. The 4 inactives make it easy for him since there is nothing to say about them. Shinichi is a player you can always easily say IDK what to think about him (and this is only my second time playing with him). Saying that scum could be in the non-colored section resonated with me at the time because it’s the same way I felt but I cannot look past the fact he townread –shad- out of all the people he could have town read at that time.

In the first 6 pages Togs has an RVS vote and that is all. He hasn’t even been name in other players conversations to that point (300 posts). He is only mentioned in a couple of VC’s and being pinged in a question from DenjaX to all players. Page 7 Chione finally pokes Togs (#307 and he shows up shortly there-after in post #308 7 minutes later). He post is his read list (I will talk about this below) which felt pretty good at the time he put it out and also made his town proclamation. Upon further review this is where I really start to have to question Togs intent. Why make this about showing off his town game and not follow through on it? Was it to look townie as possible before disappearing back into the shadows? Was it to draw attention to himself in hopes of generating conversation? Or was it a truthful proclamation? He unvoted and never placed a vote back from what I can see (if I am wrong please let me know).
Chione, Phraze, Gruffin, and Kit all saw Togs as scummy but didn’t vote for him for whatever reason. I honestly fell pretty good about the majority of these players being town.

@Gruffin what made you change your mind on pushing a togs Lynch
@Phraze if you felt Togs was scummy earlier why didn’t you put your vote on him
@Chione had others moved on to Togs would you have joined them?

So Tog’s has basically promised to show off his town game and has fallen short on said promise. Kit was waiting for it an not he will not be able to enjoy seeing it (at least from the world of the living). A lot of people were ready to move on Togs but for whatever reason it didn’t materialize. I would alomost say that he somehow survived the lynch seeing 4 people who were scattered across the two lead trains hone in on him the way they did. A little more trust and Togs would have been the consensus pick. Togs has been really under the radar the first 6 pages were mindblowing when I did this analysis. He’s made promises he hasn’t kept, he seems to be playing it a little safe , and he is quite inactive. His interactions with Kit also ring a bell IDK if it's a frame job by mafia or if Togs just felt comfortable with Kit but I would like others to look into their interactions and tell me what you think.
Not sure what exactly you’re scumreading me for. If it’s for inactivity that’s dumb because you know I can be plenty active as scum and it’s not like I’m actively avoiding the thread as part of a strategy I just haven’t been here.

About my poe list I am a process of elimination style player who focuses on finding town reads, maybe you haven’t seen it in games before but I would hardly say it’s weak especially since it was halfway through Day 1. You say safe but that is the nature of how my opinions are gonna look when you take a snapshot of my reads right as I get into the thread with a scumhunting mindset.

Why is townreading Shad scummy, I happen to know him more as a person than most people here, or is it just because you don’t agree ?

I emphasized the fact that I’m town because, dam you have no idea how badly I wanted to be town this game. The Sketch game and Higurashi weigh heavily on my heart and I just don’t want to deal with that again.
Dec 20, 2016 7:50 AM

Oct 2015
logic340 said:
-shad- said:
@Logic340

They seem to be very similar to mind. I would even say they seem a little on the safe side. The thing about Denja makes me smh because if you think I am town look at my interactions with Denja and how we both come away from them it should tell you something about us. We trust each other that is either because we have figured out that we are both town or we are one hell of a scum team.

Its just something about denja that i do not trust unless confirmed through power roles which are not bastardize because i got that same treatment before where he was actually scum and lied to me and won the game afterwards with his scum team

Claire knows my pain alot when dealing with denja because i know why denja's a dangerous player xD

Dec 20, 2016 7:51 AM

Nov 2008
Yeah, I am reading Corpse Party mafia and I have no idea how Arrisu caught shad just by looking at his posts.

LucianRoy said:

Of course, you shouldn't be. If you understand it then I am doing it wrong. xDD

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .anime . manga . updates . ♫♪ . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

May 2012
-shad- said:
Sorry but i see a frustrated town. My stance shall remain. CCL is what again? I was reffering to the time where he rolled scum in sketch and danganronpa mafia.

Edit : By the way please dont mistaken, i put phraze first not because shes my first town read. Her name was the name pop up in my mind at the first.
Camp Crystal Lake? The game you hosted. :T Surely you remember that you modkilled a town Togs for inactivity.

Oct 2015
Gruffin said:
-shad- said:

^ "Do you think I'd be that stupid to do that as scum" is a scummy argument. And Chione has a point, your reads are really safe again.

Why would i repeat the same mistakes that i did twice? Would you do that as well after getting rekt hard? I believe not.

If so you might have not understand me enough : D

Dec 20, 2016 7:52 AM

Jan 2010
@Everyone is Phraze a frustrated town or a Mafia?
Same question in regards to Karote giving up the way they did end of D1?

Personally I think I see a frustrated town in regards to Phraze. I have played 3 games with her now and while she can be difficult I have never felt that she was scummy. Even when my vote allowed for lynch lock in Hirugashi. I really want to avoid another situation like that and I think that getting everyone's POV on this one is going to be paramount. Phraze has been less active but that isn't indicative of scum to me. The one thing that does bother me is she wont trust me on my Denja read but that is kind of understandable. Town needs to come together right now more than ever so lets put hour heads together and make the best decision.

We must lynch someone today!!

Dec 20, 2016 7:52 AM

Oct 2015
Gruffin said:
-shad- said:

Camp Crystal Lake? The game you hosted. :T Surely you remember that you modkilled a town Togs for inactivity.

I always call it friday the 13th mafia ._. sorry. I always call it as FT13 mafia xDDD

Dec 20, 2016 7:54 AM

May 2012
-shad- said:
I always call it friday the 13th mafia ._. sorry. I always call it as FT13 mafia xDDD
Gruffin said:

Aug 2013
logic340 said:
Gruffin said:
Just so everyone sees this.
This is a really good post there could be many reasons so coming up with reasons for as many of them as we can may help us shed light on it. Basically everyone give there own point of view on it.

Here's a good rule: don't use NKA. Problem solved.

Jan 2010
-shad- said:
Gruffin said:

Why would i repeat the same mistakes that i did twice? Would you do that as well after getting rekt hard? I believe not.

If you did it again then said why would I repeat my mistake would it be a mistake or strategy at that point?

Dec 20, 2016 7:55 AM

Oct 2015
Gruffin said:
-shad- said:
Gruffin said:

No i wasnt basing on Friday the 13th . More of like im basing his game on PiratesMafia - in the scum chat. Danganronpa - where he kicked my ass as scum (eventhough i caught him as mafia.) and Sketch mafia (where his play was similar with this)

Dec 20, 2016 7:56 AM

Jan 2014
@-shad-
Chione said:
And how exactly is Gruffin in your "possible" town section? Do you really think Phraze is more towny than he is?

Answer pls.
Dec 20, 2016 7:58 AM

Nov 2015
logic340 said:
Questions:
Ok I’m game.

@Togs Where is this town game you promised to show us? I got a strong town vibe off you early but that has slowly faded away. You promised something and you haven't seemed to keep your word on it.
This is more a statement than a question ? Yeah I haven’t been in the thread so I haven’t really been playing.

logic340 said:
logic340 said:
@Gruffin if I was to make a Sun team for you it would be. You, Shinichi-kun, -shad-, and Tingle/Sodalicious. I'd say you're the one with the burden of carrying the inactive scum team. I could try to make a case that you soft defended -shad- though you read him neutral. I understand there are a lot of pages and the replacements just checked in but giving both a pass gives both your team mates a, chance to figure out how to progress while still mingling among the other inactive players. Pretty weak but yeah just trying get a different view.
also I could try to link you and shinichi through the early train thing which would probably have fallen apart at some point and in fact did rather quickly (you moved to Karote rather quickly).

I'll give you an answer from an outsider perspective then. Off the top of my head...Chione/Kit/Me? Kit and I have defended you the most and if you were scum I would argue that the Chione v Logic thing may have been scum theatre. Kit's dead town though, so also include any combination of inactives if you were carrying an inactive scumteam.
Likewise, who would be my buddies if I were scum?
I want your perspective if I'm scum and you are town. Though I'd be honored to be your scum partner after seeing your first game, I know that's not the case. We also know Kit is town so nix him. Of the remaining players based on my interactions who should you think could really be my team. I'll accept the explanation for me and Chione and an inactive but you and kit seem like weird (for lack of a better word) choices.

Anyone else is free to answer this question as well. I honestly think I'd prefer it at this point.
This is slightly confusing to read but are you asking who I’d like as scum mates ? If so I’d take Gruffin and Penta.

logic340 said:
Who are the four most active living players up to now? Who among them is scum? What are your Comrades

Who are the four least active living players up to now? Who among them is scum? Who are your Comrades?

Of the seven in the middle who are the scum? Who are your Comrade?

I would say there is likely one scum.in each category. Giving just names for your answer is fine but thinking about it critically and giving some support for your answer would be preferred.
This is more a spurring into activity thing. When I’m done defending myself from imminent death I will resume my normal play.

Jan 2014
Togs said:
-shad- said:

Welp. Don't compare Hidamari Sketch to this one. Sketch had, besides Angel Beats, the most hellish player base I've ever seen. It's a completely different mentality.

Nov 2008
-shad- said:
Its just something about denja that i do not trust unless confirmed through power roles which are not bastardize because i got that same treatment before where he was actually scum and lied to me and won the game afterwards with his scum team

Claire knows my pain alot when dealing with denja because i know why denja's a dangerous player xD
You are overestimating me too much and you keep posting that I am dangerous all the time in almost every post you make about me.

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .anime . manga . updates . ♫♪ . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
Dec 20, 2016 7:59 AM

Oct 2015
logic340 said:
-shad- said:

If you did it again then said why would I repeat my mistake would it be a mistake or strategy at that point?
As a person, i take critiques and suggestions highly to furthur improve myself as a player. I will always try to improve myself by not following the things that i have been killed for over my past games.

Take my hosting for example, I will always try my best to give the questions so that i can take that in and improve myself as a host as im vying for a game without any difficulties in hosting one day

and my play in mafia represents that as well.

In my gaming making job, i do the same, i will try not to repeat the mistakes i did as i would view them as my mistakes and will try to change that during my next time.

Dec 20, 2016 7:59 AM

Oct 2015
DenjaX said:
-shad- said:

You are overestimating me too much and you keep posting that I am dangerous all the time in almost every post you make about me.

Because you are.

Dec 20, 2016 8:00 AM

Aug 2013
KOtA said:
missed me

unfortunately people read my play style as scummy , but i cant change it tbh and also by saying "i'm townie and i dont have to prove anything" that doesn't help me or help in the game in anyway

i'd like to say that the no lynch night happened 80% bc of votes error , so i dont think we can get much info from it , doesn't make karote innocent to me , but i have to move on

i wanted to go after shad , bc of him being stuck on getting luna to join in , but he moved on so i dont see a reason to go after him

i'd agree with that kit might've got killed bc of something he said , but also for some reason i find something chione said might have brought him into the light for the spies (i might be mistaken)

i had lots of ideas in my mind that i overwrote some of them

my idea of the game is that , looking at d1 , most people ended up focusing on 2 targets , which might've casted others aside , and the no lynch made us lose a townie , but i'd say d2 we should have less random vote and more idea of how people act and react to being questioned (the active people at least)

and again i'm going to hold of on voting , and this time i'll make sure it doesn't look like OMGUS , or a sheep vote

Is it just me, or does Kota sound like he's reeling back his play after yesterday and is becoming more self-conscious, or nah?
Dec 20, 2016 8:01 AM

Nov 2008
-shad- said:
Because you are.
Can I test you?

Dec 20, 2016 8:02 AM

Nov 2015
-shad- said:
Gruffin said:

No i wasnt basing on Friday the 13th . More of like im basing his game on PiratesMafia - in the scum chat. Danganronpa - where he kicked my ass as scum (eventhough i caught him as mafia.) and Sketch mafia (where his play was similar with this)
I think what Gruffin is asking is, are you considering my town games as well. You have yet to explain in one single way how my play is similar to Pirates or Dango because it’s completely different (yeah I know self meta analysis is bad and all that jazz but this is really obvious). If you want to compare my meta to the Sketch game, I challenge you to provide a direct comparison with quotes.

Oct 2015
Chione said:
@-shad-
Chione said:

Answer pls.

She reminds me of my playstyle back when i first started as a town. I was frustrated and her play this time with what happened with denja is reminding me of that play i did.

if u have doubts about me, pls find it in another way
claims+antimechanic setup=solution?? srsly?

This was the quote that reminds me of what i used to say as town. Though i know that people has advised me not to do this but to convince rather than saying things like this It reminds me of a town who is close to giving up which i did in Magi mafia if you remembered.Kinda remembered cause i thought scum was calling me a bad word : D.

Jan 2010
Togs said:
logic340 said:
Togs:

Honestly looking at this it just feel safe. Gruffin me and Kit were all (imo) pretty easy to town read right off the bat. I will say that even given the way people feel about -shad- that even that read can be considered safe though it’s the one that stands out the most to me due to how I felt about –shad-‘s posting to that point. The 4 inactives make it easy for him since there is nothing to say about them. Shinichi is a player you can always easily say IDK what to think about him (and this is only my second time playing with him). Saying that scum could be in the non-colored section resonated with me at the time because it’s the same way I felt but I cannot look past the fact he townread –shad- out of all the people he could have town read at that time.

In the first 6 pages Togs has an RVS vote and that is all. He hasn’t even been name in other players conversations to that point (300 posts). He is only mentioned in a couple of VC’s and being pinged in a question from DenjaX to all players. Page 7 Chione finally pokes Togs (#307 and he shows up shortly there-after in post #308 7 minutes later). He post is his read list (I will talk about this below) which felt pretty good at the time he put it out and also made his town proclamation. Upon further review this is where I really start to have to question Togs intent. Why make this about showing off his town game and not follow through on it? Was it to look townie as possible before disappearing back into the shadows? Was it to draw attention to himself in hopes of generating conversation? Or was it a truthful proclamation? He unvoted and never placed a vote back from what I can see (if I am wrong please let me know).
Chione, Phraze, Gruffin, and Kit all saw Togs as scummy but didn’t vote for him for whatever reason. I honestly fell pretty good about the majority of these players being town.

@Gruffin what made you change your mind on pushing a togs Lynch
@Phraze if you felt Togs was scummy earlier why didn’t you put your vote on him
@Chione had others moved on to Togs would you have joined them?

So Tog’s has basically promised to show off his town game and has fallen short on said promise. Kit was waiting for it an not he will not be able to enjoy seeing it (at least from the world of the living). A lot of people were ready to move on Togs but for whatever reason it didn’t materialize. I would alomost say that he somehow survived the lynch seeing 4 people who were scattered across the two lead trains hone in on him the way they did. A little more trust and Togs would have been the consensus pick. Togs has been really under the radar the first 6 pages were mindblowing when I did this analysis. He’s made promises he hasn’t kept, he seems to be playing it a little safe , and he is quite inactive. His interactions with Kit also ring a bell IDK if it's a frame job by mafia or if Togs just felt comfortable with Kit but I would like others to look into their interactions and tell me what you think.
Not sure what exactly you’re scumreading me for. If it’s for inactivity that’s dumb because you know I can be plenty active as scum and it’s not like I’m actively avoiding the thread as part of a strategy I just haven’t been here.

About my poe list I am a process of elimination style player who focuses on finding town reads, maybe you haven’t seen it in games before but I would hardly say it’s weak especially since it was halfway through Day 1. You say safe but that is the nature of how my opinions are gonna look when you take a snapshot of my reads right as I get into the thread with a scumhunting mindset.

Why is townreading Shad scummy, I happen to know him more as a person than most people here, or is it just because you don’t agree ?

I emphasized the fact that I’m town because, dam you have no idea how badly I wanted to be town this game. The Sketch game and Higurashi weigh heavily on my heart and I just don’t want to deal with that again.
The one town game I played with you I tunneled hard but you were being used by the Mafia. So I really have no meta to go on other than you were active as mafia and inactive as town in the two games I have played with you. If I go by that then you are town, but I have to go by behavior. To come out and say you are going to do something then not do it is scummy imo (not the strongest evidence but what have you really given me to go off of?). The read list seems safe which you can agree with and I can agree it is also not that strong in regards to evidence. It's the sum of allt he little things that leads me to see you as my lead suspect. With Penta and Sodalicious they have posted nothing in comparison to you so how do I vote for one of them callmeLuna or Lucian over you? I have more to go on with you than them? Rinto-Kun, Gruffin are possible town for me wont be voting them right now. Phraze due to the way she answered the questions at first rose a red flag I am still not sold on her beign town which is why she is in the neutral. KOta and Karote I'd like to see what some others think as I haven't been able to make heads or tails of it myself. DenjaX and Chione are my strongest town reads so I wont be voting them right now either. By process of elimination (as you like to use) that pretty much leaves you and/or -shad-.

Dec 20, 2016 8:03 AM

Oct 2015
DenjaX said:
-shad- said:
Because you are.
Can I test you?

How should u test me?

Dec 20, 2016 8:04 AM

Oct 2015
Ok with all this comments going in im having a hard time to type it with my phone please slow down or ill get a headache holy shit D:

Dec 20, 2016 8:04 AM

Jan 2014
-shad- said:
Chione said:
@-shad-

Answer pls.

She reminds me of my playstyle back when i first started as a town. I was frustrated and her play this time with what happened with denja is reminding me of that play i did.

if u have doubts about me, pls find it in another way
claims+antimechanic setup=solution?? srsly?

This was the quote that reminds me of what i used to say as town. Though i know that people has advised me not to do this but to convince rather than saying things like this It reminds me of a town who is close to giving up which i did in Magi mafia if you remembered.Kinda remembered cause i thought scum was calling me a bad word : D.

This still doesn't answer my first question about Gruffin in possible town.
Dec 20, 2016 8:05 AM

Aug 2013
Rinto-kun said:
@Shinichi-kun @Togs @callmeLuna @Phraze @Ruu where are you?
I guarantee there is at least 1 scum in this pool. Shinichi acted kind of town-ish D1, Phraze said something scum-ish(not sure) and Ruu didn't do anything from what I remember.
The others haven't even responded at all.
@Astros When will we have the uncooperative members of our Union expelled and sent to Gulag?

How long will "Rinto vs. Inactives" be a reoccurring theme? I better find some meaty votes or reads in these next posts, because a lot of your play thus far has been focusing on people who aren't even here.

Oct 2011
@logic340
Town: DenjaX, Logic340, Chione, Kit
Possible town: Gruffin, Rinto-kun
Complete unknown: Sodalicious_, LucianRoy, callmeLuna
Neutral: Phraze, PentaFlare, Ruu
I don't know if I'm neutral on then or scum: Karote, KOta
Scum lean: Togs, -shad-
Denja actually got a townread. wow.

@-shad-
Possible - Gruffin
Neutral - Ruu
Unable to read - Karote
Possible scum - KOta
Scum lean - Togs
By the way please dont mistaken, i put phraze first not because shes my first town read. Her name was the name pop up in my mind at the first.
I'm creeped =.="

@Gruffin
I was not frustrated in any way? o.o; tho insulted yes ofc like I said, be my guest. I have been generous despite being the scary player I am, there's something if u look hard enough. in fact, we're going through How To Read Phraze lessons.

May 2012
A Phraze or Shad lynch sounds good. If Togs is actually going to play after this, I'm fine with keeping him around longer.
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (39) « First ... « 18 19 [20] 21 22 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

» [GAME] (* ̄・ ̄)ノ Count to 30 Before a Slightly Inebriated Staff Member Posts! v4 ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Togs - Jul 2, 2017

2866 by fausifahrial »»
Nov 7, 2023 9:07 AM

» [GAME] Last Letter Game ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

grave_robber - Sep 9, 2014

8750 by fausifahrial »»
Nov 7, 2023 9:06 AM

» Count To 7777 V3 ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Lambtron - May 15, 2018

1159 by fausifahrial »»
Nov 7, 2023 9:06 AM

» [GAME] Say something about the person above you ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Haine - Jul 19, 2014

3810 by Zymf »»
Jun 19, 2023 2:43 PM

» [GAME] Truth or dare (ToD) 2.0 [Round 5] ( 1 2 )

Lambtron - Mar 12, 2019

92 by Zymf »»
Jun 18, 2023 12:09 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.