Forums
New
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (39) « First ... « 17 18 [19] 20 21 » ... Last »
Dec 19, 2016 11:02 PM

Oct 2011
DenjaX said:
Phraze said:
1. how am I not contributing? weren't for me Gruffin wouldn't call u town. Rinto has been trolling. and he even made a 'supposed' vote tie on D1.
2. u sound like CCL!Gwen. cool~ hmmm now what happened after that? >w>
You are denouncing my methods and you cannot even come up with a better solution. So I don't see your so called "contribution" here. If you have, Enlighten me.

Please, if anything, it was Gruffin himself who realized I'm town and you just going along with him. You did not even consider me town.

Yep, it was Rinto-kun who made the tie. You know what you said? You said you preferred to lynch K0tA because Karote sounded town to you. But what you did was actually leading Karote's demise because he would have been lynched if Rinto-kun did not vote last minute. It was 4 - 4 tie but since you moved your vote to shad, Karote became the majority before Rinto-kun made the tie.

How do you explain that?

1. I disagree with ur methods. but I don't intend to destroy it. yes I lack leads for this game, but that's due to the players.
2. I still don't consider u town, maybe town neutral. u wanted to try 'claiming' but it'll lead to townwreck which has been happening all of D2.
3. I said it somewhere to Shad. Kit claimed a tie, but u(?) broke it by voting Karote. since there was nothing I could do and I didn't wanna vote Karote, I switched votes. that was in case Rinto would vote Kota(and he did) to force a tie against ur vote. now that wasn't my problem. I only did what was necessary, it's better than forcing another tie(which wasn't official one btw). are u talking to me in terms of official votecount or the mistake Kit made? I was following what Kit said. Rinto forced the tie at the end.

//not gonna see me now and idc if u vote me

Dec 19, 2016 11:16 PM

Nov 2008
Phraze said:
1. I disagree with ur methods. but I don't intend to destroy it. yes I lack leads for this game, but that's due to the players.
2. I still don't consider u town, maybe town neutral. u wanted to try 'claiming' but it'll lead to townwreck which has been happening all of D2.
3. I said it somewhere to Shad. Kit claimed a tie, but u(?) broke it by voting Karote. since there was nothing I could do and I didn't wanna vote Karote, I switched votes. that was in case Rinto would vote Kota(and he did) to force a tie against ur vote. now that wasn't my problem. I only did what was necessary, it's better than forcing another tie(which wasn't official one btw). are u talking to me in terms of official votecount or the mistake Kit made? I was following what Kit said. Rinto forced the tie at the end.

1. I respect that.
2. Funny, my strategy weren't even set in motion and yet you already know that it was a trainwreck? Are you a prophet? Besides, there is nothing to claim here because we are all vanilla. I claim vanilla townie. Ooooh~ Mafia knows my role now~ I'm scared~
3. Okay so your vote was based on the miscalculation of the vote count. I respect that. I also thought Karote/Kota was in the lead too. Even host thinks that too xDD I wish votecounts come often but yeah Vadim only wants to update every 8 hours... Wouldn't be surprised if it happens again.

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .anime . manga . updates . ♫♪ . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
Dec 20, 2016 3:45 AM

Oct 2014
Vadim: Togs for now.
Whatever is happening to everyone this game. >__>

Dec 20, 2016 3:49 AM

Oct 2014
DenjaX said:
Anybody want to vote against Phraze with me?

Vadim: Phraze

What strategy did you implement, tell me ;-;

Dec 20, 2016 3:51 AM

Oct 2014
DenjaX said:
Gruffin said:
Alright. I was just worried about being unfair but we really do need to move on.
I assume your vote on Phraze was because she was being evasive? I've tried to question her, but it hasn't resulted in anything that I can pin down as scummy for certain. I'd be willing to join her train if it means making her redo your test, but I want to see if I can get anything out of Ruu first.
If you look at the set of questions I gave her, you should know something stinks lmao.

Is it by using the meta in our role messages?
GENIOUS!
Everyone can show their letters or just paraphrase them, this is bound to work!

Dec 20, 2016 4:01 AM

Jan 2010
LucianRoy said:
I'm ALMOST THERE
info dump incoming?
Proud Administrator of the D Gray Man FC and OnePunch-Man FC

Dec 20, 2016 4:55 AM

Jan 2010
Phraze said:
@DenjaX
The thing is, my questions were empty and full of fluff and you assumed it was related to claims. Those questions were no way judge your alignment and you thought it is.

Why would you think that?
not gonna ruin ur plan but yes, I knew it was fluff. Gruffin was asking something else. know that I know what ur thinking
The post itself looks fluffy but from my point of view it was put out there to see how you would react. I honestly would have liked to see you answer the questions. We can make a behavioral read based on the fact that you chose not to answer them. The question becomes why did she answer? If you see what Denja is doing then you should see the town motive behind right?

Phraze said:
@logic340
imo.the question was asked in order to see what your behavior would be like. Openly answer them, try to sound town while answering, refuse to answer, etc. These all would tell us different things about you based on how you answered.
I know that. this is very antitown of me, but I just prefer to watch the game's progress now.

@Phraze if you're truly town let's not have a repeat of Hirugashi. I don't want to feel like that again, what does mine/Gruffin/DenjaX's behavior tell you about us?
this game has more potential than Higurashi. we don't have a lynch lock and got more players.
I suspected Denja but his strategy(and something he said) showed him as town. if he joined the search party on N1 I would know it was a trick lol. even Gruffin called the search without a clue(or did she to fish?). Logic is being Logic, safely say ur town.
I sorta knew whatever Denja is thinking, and everyone is following him. but this is gonna ruin town more than not and I disagree with it.
How does following Denja's plan further ruin town? If anything Denja has been very helpful especially when you compare him to all the inactive players. I think a lot of people are purposely avoiding Denja (particularly scum) because his play style can cause them to slip up.

DenjaX said:
Phraze said:
1. I knew what u were trying to fish for. not surprised at all
2. lol u underestimate me

idm a lynch on me at all, report me to Vadim pls~
Yeah, you should be lynched. This game is filled with inactives and you are not even contributing with a better solution. How else are we supposed to do when we got no info at all?

Yeah at this point, I don't care if you are scum or just town trying to be anti-town just for shits and giggles. Your posts are just awful. You need to go.
I do and I don't agree with this. I could see Phraze being town and misunderstanding what you are trying to do. I do think your interactions with Phraze will provide a better understanding of her alignment I just need to search for it.

Phraze said:
@DenjaX
Nope, you don't know my plans one bit.

If you are against my idea, you would have revealed my plans to everyone so that Mafias can also exploit it and at the same time, it will fulfill your philosophy of you not wanting to go with my strategy. That way, you will stop me from attempting to do this strategy since it is pointless.

But you didn't. Because you have no idea what I am up to. Why? Because you are scum.
1. we shall see
2. everyone has their strategy so I respect and work with it. give me one game example where I purposely threw someone else's strategy. it's also against the rules. and I'm serious, if u still want to imply that my playstyle is only for laughs, I WILL ask for a replacement
3. anything u say
Please don't ask for a replacement this game has already been hard enough and the first two replacements haven't even caught up yet and the phase is almost over.

Edit: Fix coding
logic340Dec 20, 2016 5:07 AM

Dec 20, 2016 5:06 AM

Jan 2010
@Rinto-kun what is your take on the Phraze/DenjaX interaction? Who do you think is town and who do you think is scum?

Dec 20, 2016 5:11 AM

Jan 2010
Phraze said:
DenjaX said:
You are denouncing my methods and you cannot even come up with a better solution. So I don't see your so called "contribution" here. If you have, Enlighten me.

Please, if anything, it was Gruffin himself who realized I'm town and you just going along with him. You did not even consider me town.

Yep, it was Rinto-kun who made the tie. You know what you said? You said you preferred to lynch K0tA because Karote sounded town to you. But what you did was actually leading Karote's demise because he would have been lynched if Rinto-kun did not vote last minute. It was 4 - 4 tie but since you moved your vote to shad, Karote became the majority before Rinto-kun made the tie.

How do you explain that?

1. Disagreeing with methods is fine but trying to understand the reason behind the motive is what you need to be looking at.
2. What I would consider to be the townwreck is the fact that more than half of us have been idle and inactive.
3. I this is all kinds of hard to read because the VC was wrong. So we have to think about what people's motives for the moves where when considering what the state of the VC was. You cannot say that Rinto saved so-and-so by making it a tie when they thought they were putting the person they voted for in the lead. This is just an example I haven't even tried to figure those reasons out yet.

@Phraze DenjaX, Me, and Gruffin do you think we are town or scum?

Dec 20, 2016 5:17 AM

Oct 2014
logic340 said:
@Rinto-kun what is your take on the Phraze/DenjaX interaction? Who do you think is town and who do you think is scum?

I'm rather inclined to trust Denja because he rarely displays a proactive behavior. I know from my past happenings with him.
Phraze is openly defending herself and her response seems like something a town would do, but her wording is strange.

Dec 20, 2016 5:21 AM

Jan 2010
Less than 4 hours where the _______ is everyone?

@DenjaX, @Gruffin do we feel really good about the Phraze lynch? I think I would rather us get rid of one of the just active enough inactive players (I understand Phraze fits). Togs, callmeLuna, and Penta may all be in danger of being modkilled.

PentaFlare missed the first 48 hour Day phase, Now they have made 3 posts (the min requirement) and nothing else. Left a vote on Gruffin who most town read at this point in time. I didn't mind that vote at first but the fact that it's a page 5 vote and it's still sitting there with no new reasoning or posts bugs me.

Dec 20, 2016 5:27 AM

Jan 2010
Rinto-kun said:
logic340 said:

I'm rather inclined to trust Denja because he rarely displays a proactive behavior. I know from my past happenings with him.
Phraze is openly defending herself and her response seems like something a town would do, but her wording is strange.
Wording is always strange with Phraze. I had a similar situation come up in Hirugashi where my vote allowed for a lynch lock to happen. I felt horrible afterward and I would like to avoid a similar situation from happening. I could honestly see Phraze and DenjaX being a Town vs. Town thing but I want need to hear what others think.

You have tied the vote with you vote on Togs are you going for a second no-lynch or will you make a move accordingly before that happens?

Dec 20, 2016 5:40 AM

Jan 2010
@Togs I see you are online right now care to share some thoughts on the current game state?

Dec 20, 2016 5:42 AM

Jan 2010
@-shad- You were online 45 minutes ago you couldn't have checked into the thread while you were here?

Edit: Typo
logic340Dec 20, 2016 5:54 AM

Dec 20, 2016 5:43 AM

Jan 2010
@Karote I see you are currently online are you catching up?

Dec 20, 2016 5:49 AM

Jan 2010
@KOta I guess you forgot about the game again???

Dec 20, 2016 5:57 AM

Dec 2012
logic340 said:

Taking bus home from school but yea, I do read when I get the chance.
Dec 20, 2016 5:58 AM

Oct 2011
@logic340
Please don't ask for a replacement this game has already been hard enough and the first two replacements haven't even caught up yet and the phase is almost over.
don't wanna rep out tbh, but took timeout I guess. I sure didn't play antitown just for laughs ~.~

Dec 20, 2016 6:03 AM

Jan 2010
Karote said:
logic340 said:

Taking bus home from school but yea, I do read when I get the chance.
Any thoughts on the current game state? The rampant inactivity? Danja/Phraze? A viable lynch target? How do you feel about my write up on Togs?

Dec 20, 2016 6:17 AM

Oct 2015

Sorry yes I was,I was trying to understand what phraze is going through with denja and what the basis of it kinda still catching up.

I do hope phraze reconsider not quitting the game

Edit : remove the quote I had with logic quoting karote. This is why I never used mobile to read
-shad-Dec 20, 2016 6:23 AM

Thanks to vanitystar for making it
Dec 20, 2016 6:18 AM

Oct 2015
logic340 said:
@-shad- You were online 45 minutes ago you couldn't have checked into the thread while you were here?

Actually can you link me where the first fight happened between Denja and phraze the part where it started and stuff like that

Dec 20, 2016 6:24 AM

Aug 2013
LET'S DO THIS
D1 everybody
I tried to keep it as accurate as possible to original notes I took. I ran out of paper after I ran out of post-it notes, so no more real notes. I apologize for a lot of it being just recap for me personally and close reading so things you guys will probably find inconsequential, but if I took notes on it, then there's probably a reason I took notes for it, (much of it to see how it the thread plays out so I can go back and look at interactions if need be). And, indeed, some places I go back and interact with the notes I took previously, so try n keep up, k? Some of its even dialogue with shin b/c some of his play was pretty janky. And yeah, I know it's long, But I'm tryna make up for a game my slot maybe has 5 good posts in a set of almost 20 pages. I read and responded/analyzed/ questioned as I read, so I apologize if some of these have already been answered, a lot of the rest is just info and summary.

So far at EoD my scumreads are looking like Denja, Karote, Ruu, and possibly Phraze. Denja's all over the place with sheeping and doing a lot of things that just aren't really productive to town, some of them even counter productive. He also backs people and sheeps at weird moments, for instance, during the Chione v. Logic fight there's like, no hesitation in taking a side and he immediately jumps on Logic. I don't like it man. I'm not sure I'm a fan to how Karot reacted to all the pressure on him today and Kit hounding him was a stellar thing b/c he's always so annoying to sort in the late game., Ruu didn't even push any of her reads at EoD like wtf, just kinda vote parked on Karote and stood in the background. I really didn't like that. Phraze is weird too b/c what was up with that switch just at EoD? it cost us a lynch and now any search we do N2 is just going to be going back to D1 except with a lynch. IMPORTANT QUESTION: Phraze, wtf was up with that last minute vote bullshittery yesterday?
Final note, I'm only doing this for day one to help me sort my thoughts. Anything else I bring up I'll probably have questions on.

That's about it, reading rest rn.
"If you look for a ghost, you'll find one."
Dec 20, 2016 6:24 AM

Aug 2013
I DID IT
Dec 20, 2016 6:36 AM

Oct 2015
Phraze said:
Gruffin said:
@Phraze Why did you answer Denja the way you did? If you are town, wouldn't you want to help us by proving it?
Denja was smart enough to make a plan, so he should be smart enough to see my answer. mechanical player desu~
in all my games so far, I never asked ppl to claim. it's usually others who asked for it. I rely more on behavior/association/etc. heck it was always (fake)claims that messed up my reading. this setup is esp based on behavior so I'm playing by that, and pffft to claims(tho maybe for Denja). plz no stupid posts... about 3 times I'm dealing with lousy town it's just wowww take meh to paradizo

I'm no pro claimer //offgame comment [and do not question my playstyle]

if u have doubts about me, pls find it in another way
claims+antimechanic setup=solution?? srsly?

This line of post makes me thinks that phraze is town this game. Shes sounding like shes a frustrated town, which can happen to players who are town rather than mafia more often than not - as mafia already know who is mafia and who is town.

I should know this because it has happened to me before during mahou shoujo crossover and magi.

Dec 20, 2016 6:37 AM

Aug 2013
At #713, what's up with Phraze and Shad? Seems outta the blue to me man.
@Phraze
Dec 20, 2016 6:40 AM

Oct 2015
@Logic340

Apologized for my lack of posts, but could you tell me who are your reads atm?

Dec 20, 2016 6:42 AM

Aug 2013
DISCLAIMER: Probably won't vote until I'm 100% caught up, so I'm trying to get through this so there's time to discuss before we're right on top of EoD.
Dec 20, 2016 6:43 AM

Oct 2015
@Karote

About my mini read list,
Yeah i know i have not been contributing much the 2 day phases because of presentation and stuff and actually it got postpone to thursday so im like fuq it now since i have only need the touch up stuff to do

Sure, i might have caught some scum before, but point me which game where i did contribute much more than what i have been doing this game as i always thought im a passive player?

Dec 20, 2016 6:43 AM

Jan 2014
Catching up.
Dec 20, 2016 6:48 AM

Jan 2010
-shad- said:
logic340 said:

Actually can you link me where the first fight happened between Denja and phraze the part where it started and stuff like that

#714 - Phraze and Denja are talking about the lynch tie.
[url=https://myanimelist.net/forum/?topicid=1576908&show=700#msg49001040]#716[url] - DenjaX responds to #714 and asks Phraze some questions.
#720 - Phraze responds to the questions by saying she is not claiming
#723 DenjaX's response to Phraze's answer
#850 - Denja votes Phraze
#880 - Denja asks me to join on Phraze vote
#888 - Says she is not going to ruin Denja's plan calls it fluff
Everything from here has pretty much been Denja vs. Phraze

Dec 20, 2016 6:48 AM

Oct 2015
@Togs
Your playstyle now highly reminds me of FT13!Togs or Pirate!Togs which both you got modkilled for and you were scum in one of them. What are your toguhts thoughts on the game.

Dec 20, 2016 6:49 AM

Oct 2015
logic340 said:
-shad- said:

[url=https://myanimelist.net/forum/?topicid=1576908&show=700#msg49001040]#716[url] - DenjaX responds to #714 and asks Phraze some questions.

Thank you time to read ~!

Dec 20, 2016 6:52 AM

Oct 2014
logic340 said:
Rinto-kun said:

Wording is always strange with Phraze. I had a similar situation come up in Hirugashi where my vote allowed for a lynch lock to happen. I felt horrible afterward and I would like to avoid a similar situation from happening. I could honestly see Phraze and DenjaX being a Town vs. Town thing but I want need to hear what others think.

You have tied the vote with you vote on Togs are you going for a second no-lynch or will you make a move accordingly before that happens?

No idea. Tbh it's more beneficial to us if we don't lynch and risk, but that's only if we're sure in our strategy or have considered any kind of strategy. So yeah, more town-killings will only work in mafia's favor so I'd rather have a minimal death toll.
Though if it's inactives, I'd rather kill them.
@GermanSpies please kill the inactive players, they ruin the game. ;_;

Dec 20, 2016 6:52 AM

Aug 2014
I have class until 30 minutes before the phase change. I'll be back then. Hopefully it will be sufficient.
Be like this seal. It is a happy seal.
~Review Guidelines~ | ~Recommendation Guidelines~ | ~Mafia Society~
Dec 20, 2016 6:53 AM

Oct 2015
Gruffin said:
-shad- said:
Togs - Quiet, but interesting read list. I want to know more of him as i know he can vanished as he is quite busy.
What do you find interesting about Togs' read list? Is he townie or scummy to you?
KOtA said:
i'll give you a read list later on
Speaking of promises, I'm still waiting on this. How later on are we going to get this reads list from you?

Aplogized didnt get to quite read this.
I was leaning towards him as town, but right now im leaning on him as scum because it just reminds me of a playstyle he once did as scum!togs where he will post something really townie in the first day and then get inactive in the next - also quite the same as pirates!togs.

With this im voting until togs comes back and tell me whatsup Vadim Togs or until the last hour of phase change

Dec 20, 2016 6:53 AM

Oct 2014
PentaFlare said:
I have class until 30 minutes before the phase change. I'll be back then. Hopefully it will be sufficient.

Nope but your activity will be appreciated by the Motherland.

Dec 20, 2016 6:54 AM

Jan 2010
PentaFlare said:
This could actually lead to a panic vote which you accused Gruffin in trying to accomplish while they were actually warning against. Real Life comes first but I would hope that you have something to add when you return. Good luck in class.

Dec 20, 2016 6:56 AM

Nov 2008
logic340 said:
Less than 4 hours where the _______ is everyone?

@DenjaX, @Gruffin do we feel really good about the Phraze lynch? I think I would rather us get rid of one of the just active enough inactive players (I understand Phraze fits). Togs, callmeLuna, and Penta may all be in danger of being modkilled.

PentaFlare missed the first 48 hour Day phase, Now they have made 3 posts (the min requirement) and nothing else. Left a vote on Gruffin who most town read at this point in time. I didn't mind that vote at first but the fact that it's a page 5 vote and it's still sitting there with no new reasoning or posts bugs me.
Yknow, I value independent thoughts so if you dont like this lynch anymore, you can switch. Killing inactives was my proposal with mafia and since they killed Kit, they arent complying. I would have promoted to lynch inactives too and then we start the game after getting rid of them.

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .anime . manga . updates . ♫♪ . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
Dec 20, 2016 6:57 AM

Oct 2015
logic340 said:
-shad- said:

Im honestly reading now and i can feel that phraze is just being a frustrated town right now as i got a feeling shes just being overall frustrated like stated in this post.

here

Denja i dont really trust him just yet, as i know he can be a formidable mafia if he is one which is why people tend to aim on him early. Sorry bruthur you know its true

The reason why i only trusted denja in the idol mafia was because i know he was a town that game. This game speaks different as i do not know denja's role is for real.

Dec 20, 2016 6:58 AM

Jan 2010
Rinto-kun said:
logic340 said:

No idea. Tbh it's more beneficial to us if we don't lynch and risk, but that's only if we're sure in our strategy or have considered any kind of strategy. So yeah, more town-killings will only work in mafia's favor so I'd rather have a minimal death toll.
Though if it's inactives, I'd rather kill them.
@GermanSpies please kill the inactive players, they ruin the game. ;_;

At this point I don't think a no-lynch is beneficial to us at all. Lynching is our only way to kill scum and if we got with a no-lynch again then we have wasted 2 opportunities to get them. I know there is risk involved but that is what we are going to have to do if we want things to start progressing.
I second the request to the German spies. If they kill another active player I will be highly upset at the level of difficulty this Mafia team wants to win with.

Dec 20, 2016 7:01 AM

Jan 2010
-shad- said:
logic340 said:

Im honestly reading now and i can feel that phraze is just being a frustrated town right now as i got a feeling shes just being overall frustrated like stated in this post.

here

Denja i dont really trust him just yet, as i know he can be a formidable mafia if he is one which is why people tend to aim on him early. Sorry bruthur you know its true

The reason why i only trusted denja in the idol mafia was because i know he was a town that game. This game speaks different as i do not know denja's role is for real.
I think if you look at this setup with Denja's actions you should be able to determine where his behavior (motivation) is coming from. Do you think I am town at this time? Do you trust any of my reads?

Dec 20, 2016 7:02 AM

Aug 2012
Vadim's List 2.2

[4] Togs Chione, Phraze, Rinto-kun, -shad-
[3] Phraze DenjaX, logic340, Gruffin
[1] -shad- Karote
[1] KOtA
[1] Gruffin PentaFlare

Neglect of Duty || Togs, Ruu, Sodalicious_, KOtA, LucianRoy, callmeLuna

Mod Notes
-

Suspicion History
aa-donoDec 20, 2016 7:15 AM

Dec 20, 2016 7:07 AM

Oct 2015
logic340 said:
-shad- said:

here

I think if you look at this setup with Denja's actions you should be able to determine where his behavior (motivation) is coming from. Do you think I am town at this time? Do you trust any of my reads?

True you might be able to determine is action and behaviour, but i know how denja thinks 4 steps infront other players when his mafia. So im pretty sure he got that in check when he rolled with what he had with his actions that he choose to do.

I believe for right now that you are town as well as chione and right now phraze as well.

My town is - Phraze / Logic / Chione / Kit / Me
Possible - Gruffin
Neutral - Ruu
Unknown - Soda / Lucian / Luna/ Pentaflare / Denjax
Unable to read - Karote
Possible scum - KOta
Scum lean - Togs

Its just that togs rubs me the wrong way with what his doing as he is so alike with his previous playstyle where he rolled scum.

Ruu is neutral cause she havent post much inputs.

Dec 20, 2016 7:09 AM

Oct 2015
aa-dono said:
Vadim's List 2.2

[2] Togs Chione, Phraze, Rinto-kun
[2] Phraze DenjaX, logic340, Gruffin

[1] -shad- Karote
[1] KOtA -shad-
[1] Gruffin PentaFlare

Neglect of Duty || Togs, Ruu, Sodalicious_, KOtA, LucianRoy, callmeLuna

Mod Notes
-

Suspicion History

puffy mcpuffy, i voted togs. here

Dec 20, 2016 7:16 AM

Aug 2012
-shad- said:
puffy mcpuffy, i voted togs. here
Fixed.

Dec 20, 2016 7:23 AM

Nov 2015
Sorry about that I’m here. I seem to be the consensus scumread for some reason, sorry to disappoint though but I’m not getting lynched toDay.

[2] Togs Chione, Phraze, Rinto-kun (Shad)
My Yatagarasu senses are telling me there’s scum somewhere on here. Will keep it in mind for poe purposes.

-shad- said:
Gruffin said:
What do you find interesting about Togs' read list? Is he townie or scummy to you?
Speaking of promises, I'm still waiting on this. How later on are we going to get this reads list from you?

Aplogized didnt get to quite read this.
I was leaning towards him as town, but right now im leaning on him as scum because it just reminds me of a playstyle he once did as scum!togs where he will post something really townie in the first day and then get inactive in the next - also quite the same as pirates!togs.

With this im voting until togs comes back and tell me whatsup Vadim Togs or until the last hour of phase change
Didn’t I literally not post in that game though and replaced out

logic340 said:
Town: DenjaX, Logic340, Chione, Kit
Possible town: Gruffin, Rinto-kun
Complete unknown: Sodalicious_, LucianRoy, callmeLuna
Neutral: Phraze, PentaFlare, Ruu
I don't know if I'm neutral on then or scum: Karote, KOta
Scum lean: Togs, -shad-
Why’s your vote on a neutral read and not on a scum read ?
Dec 20, 2016 7:26 AM

Oct 2011
@logic340
The post itself looks fluffy but from my point of view it was put out there to see how you would react. I honestly would have liked to see you answer the questions. We can make a behavioral read based on the fact that you chose not to answer them. The question becomes why did she answer? If you see what Denja is doing then you should see the town motive behind right?
How does following Denja's plan further ruin town? If anything Denja has been very helpful especially when you compare him to all the inactive players. I think a lot of people are purposely avoiding Denja (particularly scum) because his play style can cause them to slip up.
yes I see the town motive, but it is also from someone who specializes in mechanics. I don't trust it and stick by town neutral for him. and isn't that the reason for inactivity? he's scaring the fish away. this is harming town more than not.

1. Disagreeing with methods is fine but trying to understand the reason behind the motive is what you need to be looking at.
2. What I would consider to be the townwreck is the fact that more than half of us have been idle and inactive.
3. I this is all kinds of hard to read because the VC was wrong. So we have to think about what people's motives for the moves where when considering what the state of the VC was. You cannot say that Rinto saved so-and-so by making it a tie when they thought they were putting the person they voted for in the lead. This is just an example I haven't even tried to figure those reasons out yet.

@Phraze DenjaX, Me, and Gruffin do you think we are town or scum?
I did understand the motive behind Denja's strategy and went with it, but it was ruining out alternative form of analysis - behavior.

as for Rinto(again), Kit claimed a tie but Denja broke it with Karote. Karote was at most in 1 vote lead. I shifted from Kota since Rinto appeared in case he wanted to vote Kota too. the Karote train took a supposed 2 vote lead. now I shifted my vote almost exactly the same time Rinto voted for Kota. Rinto's voting Kota and my vote left there would've made a supposed tie for the 2nd time. that means Rinto would've caused a tie. turns out when official votecount appeared, Kota should've been in the lead had I stayed my vote....not a tie as I expected. Rinto's vote was intended to make a supposed tie with my vote there, but I moved my vote.

Dec 20, 2016 7:27 AM

May 2012
Catching up.
Dec 20, 2016 7:27 AM

Jan 2010
LucianRoy said:
LET'S DO THIS
D1 everybody
I tried to keep it as accurate as possible to original notes I took. I ran out of paper after I ran out of post-it notes, so no more real notes. I apologize for a lot of it being just recap for me personally and close reading so things you guys will probably find inconsequential, but if I took notes on it, then there's probably a reason I took notes for it, (much of it to see how it the thread plays out so I can go back and look at interactions if need be). And, indeed, some places I go back and interact with the notes I took previously, so try n keep up, k? Some of its even dialogue with shin b/c some of his play was pretty janky. And yeah, I know it's long, But I'm tryna make up for a game my slot maybe has 5 good posts in a set of almost 20 pages. I read and responded/analyzed/ questioned as I read, so I apologize if some of these have already been answered, a lot of the rest is just info and summary.

So far at EoD my scumreads are looking like Denja, Karote, Ruu, and possibly Phraze. Denja's all over the place with sheeping and doing a lot of things that just aren't really productive to town, some of them even counter productive. He also backs people and sheeps at weird moments, for instance, during the Chione v. Logic fight there's like, no hesitation in taking a side and he immediately jumps on Logic. I don't like it man. I'm not sure I'm a fan to how Karot reacted to all the pressure on him today and Kit hounding him was a stellar thing b/c he's always so annoying to sort in the late game., Ruu didn't even push any of her reads at EoD like wtf, just kinda vote parked on Karote and stood in the background. I really didn't like that. Phraze is weird too b/c what was up with that switch just at EoD? it cost us a lynch and now any search we do N2 is just going to be going back to D1 except with a lynch. IMPORTANT QUESTION: Phraze, wtf was up with that last minute vote bullshittery yesterday?
Final note, I'm only doing this for day one to help me sort my thoughts. Anything else I bring up I'll probably have questions on.

That's about it, reading rest rn.
Thank you for putting this out there. OH man it's so refreshing to get a different take on things. My playstyle can be a little brash at time. I called Fo "a cancer to the game" in Hirugashi before I finally realized what his playstyle was like and how it was actually a benefit to town. I love Fo he taught me so much and even though I was kind of an ass to him he kept on working with me. I have noticed that I tend to get into at least one seriously heated discussion per game and usually early (Grave_robber, Fo, and now Chione). Even though it was due to a misunderstanding I like that it allowed us to get to know one another a little bit and I am glad there wasn't too much irepreable damage done, we can still talk (loved this comment "#508 Chione--> Kota tryna counter with logic? Didn't you guys just have a family feud or something?"). My town read on Togs was meta based but Phraze brought up a good point. The one game I played with Togs as Scum he was loverized which probably affected how he plays as scum. Other than that I got some good vibes from him early but not so much anymore. I did a write up on Togs and voted for him early at this point he is currently my best scum lead.

Dec 20, 2016 7:28 AM

Oct 2015
@Togs
I was referring to two games you landed as scum - one was pirates and the other was the time you landed as scum and post something really town and then you went inactive

Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (39) « First ... « 17 18 [19] 20 21 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

» [GAME] (* ̄・ ̄)ノ Count to 30 Before a Slightly Inebriated Staff Member Posts! v4 ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Togs - Jul 2, 2017

2866 by fausifahrial »»
Nov 7, 2023 9:07 AM

» [GAME] Last Letter Game ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

grave_robber - Sep 9, 2014

8750 by fausifahrial »»
Nov 7, 2023 9:06 AM

» Count To 7777 V3 ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Lambtron - May 15, 2018

1159 by fausifahrial »»
Nov 7, 2023 9:06 AM

» [GAME] Say something about the person above you ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Haine - Jul 19, 2014

3810 by Zymf »»
Jun 19, 2023 2:43 PM

» [GAME] Truth or dare (ToD) 2.0 [Round 5] ( 1 2 )

Lambtron - Mar 12, 2019

92 by Zymf »»
Jun 18, 2023 12:09 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.