Forums
New
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (39) « First ... « 19 20 [21] 22 23 » ... Last »
Dec 20, 2016 8:05 AM

Nov 2008
-shad- said:
How should u test me?
Same process how I did with logic and Phraze. This will indicate my judgement towards you. I am doing this because you are looking bad as time goes by.

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .anime . manga . updates . ♫♪ . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
Dec 20, 2016 8:06 AM

Oct 2015
Chione said:
-shad- said:

She reminds me of my playstyle back when i first started as a town. I was frustrated and her play this time with what happened with denja is reminding me of that play i did.

This was the quote that reminds me of what i used to say as town. Though i know that people has advised me not to do this but to convince rather than saying things like this It reminds me of a town who is close to giving up which i did in Magi mafia if you remembered.Kinda remembered cause i thought scum was calling me a bad word : D.

This still doesn't answer my first question about Gruffin in possible town.
Please slow down friend, im having a headache with all the questions D:

And how exactly is Gruffin in your "possible" town section?

Gruffin feels like a town to me because shes asking questions and prodding players effectively and wanting to solve the game.

Thanks to vanitystar for making it

Jan 2010
Togs said:
logic340 said:
Questions:
Ok I’m game.

@Togs Where is this town game you promised to show us? I got a strong town vibe off you early but that has slowly faded away. You promised something and you haven't seemed to keep your word on it.
This is more a statement than a question ? Yeah I haven’t been in the thread so I haven’t really been playing.

logic340 said:
also I could try to link you and shinichi through the early train thing which would probably have fallen apart at some point and in fact did rather quickly (you moved to Karote rather quickly).

I want your perspective if I'm scum and you are town. Though I'd be honored to be your scum partner after seeing your first game, I know that's not the case. We also know Kit is town so nix him. Of the remaining players based on my interactions who should you think could really be my team. I'll accept the explanation for me and Chione and an inactive but you and kit seem like weird (for lack of a better word) choices.

Anyone else is free to answer this question as well. I honestly think I'd prefer it at this point.
This is slightly confusing to read but are you asking who I’d like as scum mates ? If so I’d take Gruffin and Penta.

logic340 said:
Who are the four most active living players up to now? Who among them is scum? What are your Comrades

Who are the four least active living players up to now? Who among them is scum? Who are your Comrades?

Of the seven in the middle who are the scum? Who are your Comrade?

I would say there is likely one scum.in each category. Giving just names for your answer is fine but thinking about it critically and giving some support for your answer would be preferred.
This is more a spurring into activity thing. When I’m done defending myself from imminent death I will resume my normal play.
I am asking from your POV if I am scum then who would you suspect are my partners. It was more a question for people who were active and stuck at the time but hearing everyone's opinion could possibly shed some light on who the scum team is if everyone gives an answer.

"This is more a spurring into activity thing. When I’m done defending myself from imminent death I will resume my normal play." Fair enough would hate for you to get lynched while trying to appease me alone.
Proud Administrator of the D Gray Man FC and OnePunch-Man FC

Aug 2013
DenjaX said:
The activity is bad and mafias are going for the win by killing all the active players and still continue to lurk along with the inactives. Their message is very clear.

Who wants to win through mechanics? Raise your feet.

No one. This is mountainous. We use LOGIC, (and probably poe later).
"If you look for a ghost, you'll find one."
Dec 20, 2016 8:07 AM

Oct 2015
Gruffin said:
A Phraze or Shad lynch sounds good. If Togs is actually going to play after this, I'm fine with keeping him around longer.
^HAH :D

we shall see when the game ends : D

Dec 20, 2016 8:08 AM

Aug 2013
logic340 said:
Vadim: Togs for saying he was going to show off his town game and seeming to not be following through on it. (I'll get more detail as I look into his interactions)

Oh, is this still true? Or has he cleaned up?

Jan 2014
-shad- said:
And how exactly is Gruffin in your "possible" town section?

Gruffin feels like a town to me because shes asking questions and prodding players effectively and wanting to solve the game.

And why is he not in the "town" section as Phraze, logic, you and me?

Oct 2015
DenjaX said:
-shad- said:
How should u test me?
Same process how I did with logic and Phraze. This will indicate my judgement towards you. I am doing this because you are looking bad as time goes by.

[s]All according to my keikaku butsure. Having a headache but srure fire away

May 2012
-shad- said:
I think what Chione meant was why am I a weaker townread to you than Phraze?

Aug 2013
logic340 said:
DenjaX said:
If I dont get majority of response by the end of the day phase, I am going to implement it. I take the silence as a yes. xDD

I'll try again: who wants to win through mechanics? Raise your glass.
What do you man by through mechanics? I want to win by lynching scum!

^^^^^^
Dec 20, 2016 8:09 AM

Nov 2008
LucianRoy said:

I know but how are we supposed to use logic when half of the players aren't even active? Scum is not helping us save the main problem of the game and just go for an easy win by killing the actives. If you don't believe me, look at Kit's death.

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .anime . manga . updates . ♫♪ . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
Dec 20, 2016 8:09 AM

Jan 2010
Gruffin said:
A Phraze or Shad lynch sounds good. If Togs is actually going to play after this, I'm fine with keeping him around longer.
I totally agree with this right now. Reading through these last few posts from both -shad- and Phraze has been maddening.

Phraze said:
@logic340
Denja actually got a townread. wow.
-shad- said:
DenjaX said:
You are overestimating me too much and you keep posting that I am dangerous all the time in almost every post you make about me.

Because you are.

Dec 20, 2016 8:10 AM

Jan 2010
vadim:-shad- Togs you might just be safe bro.

Dec 20, 2016 8:10 AM

Nov 2015
Chione said:
Togs said:
You should refer to someone who was actually in that game then, like @Chione. Not to toot my own horn but I did a lot more than just "post 1 thing town" that game.

Shouldn't you be comparing to like, Danganronpa ?

Welp. Don't compare Hidamari Sketch to this one. Sketch had, besides Angel Beats, the most hellish player base I've ever seen. It's a completely different mentality.
You seem to be more on my side than I expected. Why are you voting for me, again ?

Logic340 said:
The one town game I played with you I tunneled hard but you were being used by the Mafia. So I really have no meta to go on other than you were active as mafia and inactive as town in the two games I have played with you. If I go by that then you are town, but I have to go by behavior. To come out and say you are going to do something then not do it is scummy imo (not the strongest evidence but what have you really given me to go off of?). The read list seems safe which you can agree with and I can agree it is also not that strong in regards to evidence. It's the sum of allt he little things that leads me to see you as my lead suspect. With Penta and Sodalicious they have posted nothing in comparison to you so how do I vote for one of them callmeLuna or Lucian over you? I have more to go on with you than them? Rinto-Kun, Gruffin are possible town for me wont be voting them right now. Phraze due to the way she answered the questions at first rose a red flag I am still not sold on her beign town which is why she is in the neutral. KOta and Karote I'd like to see what some others think as I haven't been able to make heads or tails of it myself. DenjaX and Chione are my strongest town reads so I wont be voting them right now either. By process of elimination (as you like to use) that pretty much leaves you and/or -shad-.
This isn’t much of a poe strategy if you’re explicitly leaving out players who you can’t sort out, its kind of missing the point because the reason poe is strong is you can brute force your way past these kinds of players and generate reads without having to directly read them.

Tell me, what is the scum motivation for saying I’m gonna do something and not doing it ? You list it as your biggest scumread, but what about this makes you think I’d only do it as scum ?
Dec 20, 2016 8:11 AM

Oct 2015
Chione said:
-shad- said:

I should have worded it as Leaning town but whatever. Its more of a 80% town read didnt mean it to sound like its that bad lol.

Dec 20, 2016 8:12 AM

Oct 2015
logic340 said:

Thank me later when the game ends as i rolled out town again :D

Dec 20, 2016 8:12 AM

Aug 2013
DenjaX said:
LucianRoy said:

I know but how are we supposed to use logic when half of the players aren't even active? Scum is not helping us save the main problem of the game and just go for an easy win by killing the actives. If you don't believe me, look at Kit's death.

Well, my slot was inactive, but now I'm not.
Pray4reps
Dec 20, 2016 8:13 AM

Jan 2010
LucianRoy said:
logic340 said:
Vadim: Togs for saying he was going to show off his town game and seeming to not be following through on it. (I'll get more detail as I look into his interactions)

Oh, is this still true? Or has he cleaned up?
No I wouldn't say he has cleaned up but I am not liking what I am seeing from Phraze and -shad- right now. IDK if they aren't able to read between the lines or are scum trying to stay away from Denja. I want to see more people interact with DenjaX.

Dec 20, 2016 8:13 AM

Nov 2008
-shad- said:

Do you not wish to be sent to Gulag?
Are you sane?
How did you cross the borders?
How did you avoid the frontlines?
Are you my comrade?
Do you like vudka rations?

Dec 20, 2016 8:14 AM

Jan 2014
Togs said:
Chione said:

Welp. Don't compare Hidamari Sketch to this one. Sketch had, besides Angel Beats, the most hellish player base I've ever seen. It's a completely different mentality.
You seem to be more on my side than I expected. Why are you voting for me, again ?

Your reasoning for shad didn't convince me, I don't trust this "he is usually fluffy and he seems this way here so I think he's town". There's no way that you'd actually get a town read out of that. And your unvote, srsly?
And where did I indicate that I'm on your side again?
Dec 20, 2016 8:15 AM

Oct 2015
DenjaX said:
-shad- said:

Do you not wish to be sent to Gulag? - What is gulag. If its hell, no D:
Are you sane? I may or may not be sane. This is a question only Vadim can answer. I may be drunk with vodka however.
How did you cross the borders? The borders to our friendship? Well yes i did cross that bruthur.
How did you avoid the frontlines? - I do not avoid frontlines, i embrace it for the sweeter victory as scum thinks im a good lynch target. I take pride as people see me as scum but im not.
Are you my comrade? We are bruthur in arms. To victory and in defeat.
Do you like vudka rations? - We can go for some vudka now if you want/

Dec 20, 2016 8:15 AM

Jan 2014
-shad- said:
Chione said:

I should have worded it as Leaning town but whatever. Its more of a 80% town read didnt mean it to sound like its that bad lol.

And he's not as townish as me, logic and Phraze?
Dec 20, 2016 8:16 AM

Nov 2008
LucianRoy said:
Pray4reps
Yeah, I wish better replacements settling in soon because mafias are not gonna wait and gonna kill more active players. They make this too difficult for us by exploiting the inactives.

We can also fight exploits with another exploits you know?

Dec 20, 2016 8:16 AM

Jan 2010
Togs said:
Chione said:

Logic340 said:
The one town game I played with you I tunneled hard but you were being used by the Mafia. So I really have no meta to go on other than you were active as mafia and inactive as town in the two games I have played with you. If I go by that then you are town, but I have to go by behavior. To come out and say you are going to do something then not do it is scummy imo (not the strongest evidence but what have you really given me to go off of?). The read list seems safe which you can agree with and I can agree it is also not that strong in regards to evidence. It's the sum of allt he little things that leads me to see you as my lead suspect. With Penta and Sodalicious they have posted nothing in comparison to you so how do I vote for one of them callmeLuna or Lucian over you? I have more to go on with you than them? Rinto-Kun, Gruffin are possible town for me wont be voting them right now. Phraze due to the way she answered the questions at first rose a red flag I am still not sold on her beign town which is why she is in the neutral. KOta and Karote I'd like to see what some others think as I haven't been able to make heads or tails of it myself. DenjaX and Chione are my strongest town reads so I wont be voting them right now either. By process of elimination (as you like to use) that pretty much leaves you and/or -shad-.
This isn’t much of a poe strategy if you’re explicitly leaving out players who you can’t sort out, its kind of missing the point because the reason poe is strong is you can brute force your way past these kinds of players and generate reads without having to directly read them.

Tell me, what is the scum motivation for saying I’m gonna do something and not doing it ? You list it as your biggest scumread, but what about this makes you think I’d only do it as scum ?
Could you rephrase the first question I am not understanding it.
To your second point, it's just a feeling I can't say that it's something you would only do as scum. I have never been scum and only have my knowledge of a few scum chats to even give me an idea of things scum might do. I have seem so many people say scum wouldn't do this when that is exactly what scum are doing. There is not benefit in saying you will do something and not doing it other than to say "what would I benefit from this as scum" my answer should be nothing, this means you are town and move along?

Dec 20, 2016 8:17 AM

Oct 2015
Chione said:
-shad- said:

not the same way as i view you 3 in my popnion theres something missing but i cant get my wording correctly for her yet.

Dec 20, 2016 8:18 AM

Jan 2014
-shad- said:
Chione said:

not the same way as i view you 3 in my popnion theres something missing but i cant get my wording correctly for her yet.

How are we your town reads?
Dec 20, 2016 8:18 AM

Jan 2010
-shad- said:
logic340 said:

Why should I thank you then? If anything I will feel bad about the mislynch

Dec 20, 2016 8:20 AM

Jan 2010
Chione said:
Togs said:

Your reasoning for shad didn't convince me, I don't trust this "he is usually fluffy and he seems this way here so I think he's town". There's no way that you'd actually get a town read out of that. And your unvote, srsly?
These are some very good points against Togs....sugar maybe I should have left my vote there.

@LucianRoy what do you think of Togs and -shad- are either good lynches today? What about Phraze as well?

Nov 2015
Ugh man Phraze is tough for me. I have the same problems reading her that I have with Kaito, basically we think so differently that all the time I read her posts and think “well, I disagree” and then I have no idea if it’s scummy or townie because it’s so foreign.

I’ll take a look at her I guess. Shad is.. well his meta push on me was kind of bad and I kind of had a instinct to scumread him but reminded myself that he is still a learning player and honestly bringing up a point like that and being confident in it is a town tell. And I still believe in my behavior tell on him from earlier, I don’t want to see the lynch pressure being driven from me to him.

I’m not really too satisfied with the Phraze/Shad/Me wagons that seem to be on toDay’s lynch menu, although I’ve yet to sort out Phraze I get the suspicion it might be three town. My main lead from earlier was Rinto, anyone care to catch me up on anything townie he did the in meantime ? Otherwise I might try to gamble with pushing a late case through.

Aug 2013
DenjaX said:
LucianRoy said:
Pray4reps
Yeah, I wish better replacements settling in soon because mafias are not gonna wait and gonna kill more active players. They make this too difficult for us by exploiting the inactives.

We can also fight exploits with another exploits you know?

I don't think there are any "exploits" to a mountainous game with Davidoff's rule set.
Dec 20, 2016 8:21 AM

May 2012
Togs said:
I can answer this. I found it scummy because I've seen scum do this before. (Cross and I in CCL, Ruu in NnT for example) It's not that you would only do it as scum, but that it isn't a good sign for you being townie, as not helping out/doing what you say you will do is anti-town.
Dec 20, 2016 8:22 AM

Oct 2015
Chione said:
-shad- said:

How are we your town reads?

Phraze with what i said earlier about her sounding like my playstyle where i rolled out town when i was a frustrated townie.
You and Logic with the earlier fight. It reminds me of logic and grave a bit too much with how geuine the post were. Though i havent seen logic mafia game yet. But i believe that he was true with his words and yours eventhough sheet this is hard with the headache im having

logic340 said:
-shad- said:

Why should I thank you then? If anything I will feel bad about the mislynch
Makes me know i can be a formidable jester if that role one day comes to me, my favorite role in mafia xD But i get what you mean if anything i should propose that i wont be feeling like shit because im bad at convincing people xD and didnt do as much as i can xDDD just read my list and who i view as leaning scum if i ended up dead :D

Dec 20, 2016 8:23 AM

Nov 2008
LucianRoy said:
I don't think there are any "exploits" to a mountainous game with Davidoff's rule set.
You don't think it is an exploit when mafia are taking advantage on the inactives?

Dec 20, 2016 8:24 AM

Jan 2014
I need a few minutes to think about what shad said.
Dec 20, 2016 8:24 AM

Oct 2015
Togs said:
Ugh man Phraze is tough for me. I have the same problems reading her that I have with Kaito, basically we think so differently that all the time I read her posts and think “well, I disagree” and then I have no idea if it’s scummy or townie because it’s so foreign.

I’ll take a look at her I guess. Shad is.. well his meta push on me was kind of bad and I kind of had a instinct to scumread him but reminded myself that he is still a learning player and honestly bringing up a point like that and being confident in it is a town tell. And I still believe in my behavior tell on him from earlier, I don’t want to see the lynch pressure being driven from me to him.

I’m not really too satisfied with the Phraze/Shad/Me wagons that seem to be on toDay’s lynch menu, although I’ve yet to sort out Phraze I get the suspicion it might be three town. My main lead from earlier was Rinto, anyone care to catch me up on anything townie he did the in meantime ? Otherwise I might try to gamble with pushing a late case through.

I believe i told you in one of our chats overnight as well. I love meta reading people : D

Dec 20, 2016 8:26 AM

Nov 2015
Chione said:
Togs said:

By unvote you mean me unvoting my RVS vote which I always unvote in my first post after RVS ? What’s the issue there I filed the necessary paperwork and everything.

I’m not basing my Shad read on fluff. "he is usually fluffy and he seems this way here so I think he's town" > I never said or implied this, I said the way he is speaking is comfortable which fits with him being town and him trying to guide Luna into the game is something he would do from a position of comfort.

By “on my side” I meant that I kind of expected you to say “oh yes yes, I was in that game and he is definitely playing just a scummily” in regards to the Sketch game. I feel like passing over that opportunity is more a town thing to do but you also seem to pushing me without fully reading the intent behind my posts.. well I will give you a pass on that I guess since I haven’t been here to answer the questions you’ve been asking me.
Dec 20, 2016 8:28 AM

Oct 2011
logic340 said:
@Everyone is Phraze a frustrated town or a Mafia?
Same question in regards to Karote giving up the way they did end of D1?

Personally I think I see a frustrated town in regards to Phraze. I have played 3 games with her now and while she can be difficult I have never felt that she was scummy. Even when my vote allowed for lynch lock in Hirugashi. I really want to avoid another situation like that and I think that getting everyone's POV on this one is going to be paramount. Phraze has been less active but that isn't indicative of scum to me. The one thing that does bother me is she wont trust me on my Denja read but that is kind of understandable. Town needs to come together right now more than ever so lets put hour heads together and make the best decision.

We must lynch someone today!!
oh boy.......

-shad- said:
I believe i told you in one of our chats overnight as well. I love meta reading people : D
plz don't.....

Dec 20, 2016 8:29 AM

Aug 2014
Alright. Here goes nothing. Can someone list me the leading trains without telling me the reasons? I want to come to my own conclusion.
Be like this seal. It is a happy seal.
~Review Guidelines~ | ~Recommendation Guidelines~ | ~Mafia Society~
Dec 20, 2016 8:30 AM

Oct 2015
I would be happy for the dude who's mal name is everyone. Boy is he famous getting tagged everywhere.

May 2012
Shad keeps talking about this "headache". ~_~ Possible emotional appeal?

Nov 2008
-shad- said:
DenjaX said:

Do you not wish to be sent to Gulag? - What is gulag. If its hell, no D:
Are you sane? I may or may not be sane. This is a question only Vadim can answer. I may be drunk with vodka however.
How did you cross the borders? The borders to our friendship? Well yes i did cross that bruthur.
How did you avoid the frontlines? - I do not avoid frontlines, i embrace it for the sweeter victory as scum thinks im a good lynch target. I take pride as people see me as scum but im not.
Are you my comrade? We are bruthur in arms. To victory and in defeat.
Do you like vudka rations? - We can go for some vudka now if you want/
@logic340 @Gruffin what do you guys think?

Oct 2015
Gruffin said:
Shad keeps talking about this "headache". ~_~ Possible emotional appeal?

Nah mang, lack of sleep does that to you sometimes.

Dec 20, 2016 8:31 AM

May 2012
PentaFlare said:
Alright. Here goes nothing. Can someone list me the leading trains without telling me the reasons? I want to come to my own conclusion.
[2] Shad | Karote, Logic,
[4] Togs | Chione, Phraze, Rinto, Shad
[1] Gruffin | Penta,
[2] Phraze | Denja, Gruffin,
Hope I got this right.

Edit: Fixed Shad's vote
Dec 20, 2016 8:31 AM

Oct 2015
DenjaX said:
-shad- said:
@logic340 @Gruffin what do you guys think?
Why tag logic andgruffin but not the others/

Dec 20, 2016 8:32 AM

Aug 2014
Gruffin said:
PentaFlare said:
[2] Shad | Karote, Logic,
[1] KOtA | Shad,
[4] Togs | Chione, Phraze, Rinto, Shad
[1] Gruffin | Penta,
[2] Phraze | Denja, Gruffin,
Hope I got this right.

Alright. Time for some very focused reading. I have a good chunk of time later so I should be caught up completely by the end of the night phase but I still want to cast a meaningful vote.
Be like this seal. It is a happy seal.
~Review Guidelines~ | ~Recommendation Guidelines~ | ~Mafia Society~

Jan 2010
PentaFlare said:
Togs -shad- and Phraze

May 2012
Phraze and Shad are piling onto Togs? Anyone find that odd?
Dec 20, 2016 8:33 AM

Aug 2013
logic340 said:
@LucianRoy what do you think of Togs and -shad- are either good lynches today? What about Phraze as well?

Togs had some ok posting D1, don't get his TR on shad like you mentioned, but I think that's because he's approaching the game incorrectly and doing too much causal analysis instead of getting into more nitty gritty shite. Too much meta too, meta's tough to use D1 as well, so not sure why he went with that line of play. Enh, his play is kinda janky, but I'm more on the fence about him. Not feeling his lynch today tho.

Shad is an oddball, i concur with everyone mentioning that he's being pretty passive this game earlier. I don't know if I like his TR on phraze either. It's weird. On another planet I'd say it was scum white knighting phraze because I'm reading page 17, and Shad is all like, "Oh yeah, it was Phraze who caused the tie right?" then I read snippets of his recent posts and learn that Phraze is now his biggest TR. Trying to catch up with it all tho. I dunno, still reading on Shad and Phraze. Gun to my head, Shad is a better lynch than Togs or Phraze.
Dec 20, 2016 8:34 AM

Nov 2015
Gruffin said:
Togs said:
I can answer this. I found it scummy because I've seen scum do this before. (Cross and I in CCL, Ruu in NnT for example) It's not that you would only do it as scum, but that it isn't a good sign for you being townie, as not helping out/doing what you say you will do is anti-town.
We get into a gray area here though, of intentional vs unintentional inactivity. I guess it’s a fair enough point that I haven’t been helpful but I am actually trying to be right now.

-shad- said:
Togs said:

You also told me that you’re determined to get my lynched no matter what as revenge for Danganronpa. I hope you were joking because being tunneled on me wouldn’t be very productive to either winning this game or helping you improve.
Dec 20, 2016 8:34 AM

Nov 2008
-shad- said:
Why tag logic andgruffin but not the others/

Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (39) « First ... « 19 20 [21] 22 23 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

» [GAME] (* ̄・ ̄)ノ Count to 30 Before a Slightly Inebriated Staff Member Posts! v4 ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Togs - Jul 2, 2017

2866 by fausifahrial »»
Nov 7, 2023 9:07 AM

» [GAME] Last Letter Game ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

grave_robber - Sep 9, 2014

8750 by fausifahrial »»
Nov 7, 2023 9:06 AM

» Count To 7777 V3 ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Lambtron - May 15, 2018

1159 by fausifahrial »»
Nov 7, 2023 9:06 AM

» [GAME] Say something about the person above you ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Haine - Jul 19, 2014

3810 by Zymf »»
Jun 19, 2023 2:43 PM

» [GAME] Truth or dare (ToD) 2.0 [Round 5] ( 1 2 )

Lambtron - Mar 12, 2019

92 by Zymf »»
Jun 18, 2023 12:09 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.